Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Talk About A Slap In The Face

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Vic C. said:
the sad thing thats not what the courts are for in that case. the courts are to interpret the law, not make it.
I'll take it one logical step further; in the case of California, it is the the job of the court to uphold the law. California has I & R. The people voted and it was made law. The court, if looking to overturn, should have taken the proper steps to put it back on the ballot.
No seems to understand how our government works.

The people vote on representatives of congress who construct laws and Amendments. The people vote on the president who is our figure head for foreign relations, head of the military, and representative to the people with the ability to veto laws and amendments made by congress and appoint judges. Judges are assigned by the president and ratified by congress. Their role is to make sure the laws or changes made are constitutional/ Don't violate any amendment and keep the balance of State and Fed.

The People can't vote on the rights of others. The entire point of the Judicial system is to keep people from doing this. Only Congressmen/women and Judges can change the limitations on rights or the protections.

That is why a Regan appointed Libertarian conservative judge struck this down and protected the rights of Californians.

kiwimac said:
Lewis W said:
And the Muslims don't mind killing their own, they will use that building to carry out more terrorist acts, I don't trust them. Somewhere we are being plotted against as I type this. And I believe that they just might get one off again. They have not given up.

Paranoid much?

Deceived much?

GojuBrian said:
kiwimac said:
Lewis W said:
And the Muslims don't mind killing their own, they will use that building to carry out more terrorist acts, I don't trust them. Somewhere we are being plotted against as I type this. And I believe that they just might get one off again. They have not given up.

Paranoid much?

Deceived much?
Delusional much?

I'll explain. If we are to blame all Muslims for the actions of 9/11. Then all Christians are to blame for the Dark ages and the Inquisition. Now, I can hear you already typing up a rebuttal about them not being true Christians. Save it, its same situation and you should be smart enough to understand it.

Don't hate the people, hate the government's and con artists using well intentioned people to do horrible things. A book is harmless, but a charismatic fringe extremist can convince those willing to please for faith to do horrible things.

kiwimac said:
jasoncran said:
Vic C. said:
Giuliani considers this a desecration. :clap
gotta love him, while i dont agree with all he says , he has the testicular fortitude that many lack.

A number of those 'hallowed' dead are Muslims.
40, that's it. 40 out 5000 NON-MUSlIMS.

only 1.6% of the populous is muslim. that's it. so unless somehow ere 9-11 we tripled(or expontially increased) the muslim populous that number is close to what would be expected.

a thirteen story mosque isnt quite the idea of respecting the killed muslims when theres one with three blocks of the proposed location that could do just the same.

i wouldnt care if it was a plaque. but it aint.

get it.

it would be me aking building to my ancestry ( my family owned slaves) next to mlk's grave. and honoring those that died for the south.

we do have confederate graveyards, i've seen em.

The easiest way to go about this is to make sure that none of the construction companies are willing to build this. I actually feel that there will be some difficulty from the construction crews. Here's hoping!

Lance you couldn't have said it better. It is not the muslims that attacked us. It was Al Queda. Not all muslims are evil people that are against god. That is only what you are taught to believe. I urge people to stop listening to this rhetoric and form your own opinions based off of the facts and not this fearmongering. I know many muslims and they are some of the kindest, sincere, and patriotic people I know. To say that just because a select few did something terrible makes them all terrible than I gues christians should be grouped with Nazis and fascists as well.

I tend to side with the idea that Muslims are not all fanatical killers bent on jihad. But Neo, you said, "To say that just because a select few did something terrible makes them all terrible than I gues christians should be grouped with Nazis and fascists as well."

Taking WWII as an example, I think it wouldn't been well recieved, if, a mere decade after December 7, 1941, plans were made to put a Shinto Shrine at Pearl Harbor.

Or would anyone expect Poland to allow for a German Cultural Center to be built across from the gates of Auschwitz?

There is a time and a place for everything. There is a place for Islamic Centers in America, including mosques.

But, Ground Zero is not the place.

:clap :clap :clap

thank you handy.

somebody gets it. even if the iman is trustworthy, let time heal this hurt, remember when the airforce one flew around ny , what did the people do, panic.

i wonder why.

So well put, handy. I was trying to come up with a parallel situation that people could grasp, because they seem to not grasp this situation.

GojuBrian said:
kiwimac said:
Lewis W said:

Paranoid much?

Deceived much?
Yeah I am paranoid, and with good reason, and as for you John prove your theory, that's right theory. And if you are talking about the stuff that is online, I have already seen most of it, dating back to a year after 911. So I say again prove it. You can't can you ? But you have discussed this before, to no avail and the same thing will happen again. But you can believe what you want to believe.

Yeah I am paranoid, and with good reason, and as for you John prove your theory, that's right theory. And if you are talking about the stuff that is online, I have already seen most of it, dating back to a year after 911. So I say again prove it. You can't can you ? But you have discussed this before, to no avail and the same thing will happen again. But you can believe what you want to believe.

http://www.ae911truth.org/

1247 architectural and engineering professionals (and growing)
and 8981 other supporters including A&E students
have signed the petition demanding of Congress
a truly independent investigation.

We are a non-partisan association of architects, engineers, and affiliates.

Our work at AE911Truth is dedicated to the victims, families and all others throughout the world affected by the tragic events of September 11, 2001 and its aftermath.

Our mission is to research, compile, and disseminate scientific evidence relative to the destruction of the three World Trade Center skyscrapers, calling for a truly open and independent investigation and supporting others in the pursuit of justice.

AE9/11 Truth has many reputable people working for truth. They have many scientific peer reviewed papers and data.

Also I have asked many people to have a 1 on 1 debate with me and only had 1 taker that backed out. So I'll put it out there again if ANYONE wishes to have a debate with me 1 on 1 bring it, but please bring facts not ramblings of emotional people. :salute

EDIT: here is the thread. viewtopic.php?f=68&t=45406&p=580659#p554256

john considering what we have discussed on fb, that condition also has a paronoia affect.

i mean this with no disrepect.

jasoncran said:
john considering what we have discussed on fb, that condition also has a paronoia affect.

Paranoid? It was your government not mine that did the act, lol If i am Paranoid it is because of Police coming to my door to steal my firearms not the Harper government flying planes into the CN tower.

On another note I'd prefer it if you did not discuss what we talked about on FB with others here.

John said:
jasoncran said:

Paranoid? It was your government not mine that did the act, lol If i am Paranoid it is because of Police coming to my door to steal my firearms not the Harper government flying planes into the CN tower.

On another note I'd prefer it if you did not discuss what we talked about on FB with others here.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back