Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Tasted Death for every Man !

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
Why do you call Christ Jesus "The Jewish Christ" as Galatians 3:23-29 says differently. Jesus is Lord of all, just not the Jew only.

The law brought us to the knowledge of sin and we are no longer under the curse of the law, but under the new covenant of God's grace through faith in Christ Jesus, Galatians 3:13. We do though have to live under the moral parts of the laws being that of the greatest commandment of love, Matthew 22:39.

There are laws (commandments) of God that were especially written just for the Hebrews pertaining to the rituals of the Temple, sacrifices, festivals, Torah, Kohanim and Levites, the King and the Nazarite, which Christ has already fulfilled in His death and resurrection. Then there are the existing moral laws (commandments) for all of us to still follow.

I have been baptized into Christ baptism for receiving the indwelling of the Holy Spirit when I was Spiritually born again from above, John 3:5-7; Galatians 3:23-29.

God does not differentiate between the Jew or the Gentile as we by faith are all one body of Christ with He being the head of the body, Colossians 1:17-23.

I never sent you any e-mails, but only reply in these threads. What makes you think that I am not Spiritually born again from above?

If I am understanding you correctly you are saying we have to wait for every holy sabbath in order for our sins to be forgiven? Are you a Jew under the law, or are you a child of God through the death and resurrection of Christ who now sits at the right hand of God making intercession for us, Romans 8:31-34. Do you believe there is only one day of the week that we can have our sins forgiven?

I do not reject His holy law of walking in love being the first and greatest of all the laws as by love I keep all the moral parts of the law that are written upon my heart. 1 John 5:6-21 is the testimony concerning the Son of God that we may know. My spirit has been made holy before Him as He has sanctified me by the washing of His blood setting me apart from the world as I am His own and no longer of this world.

I never heard of it, but did look it up and if this is what you believe, which comes against CF's statement of faith, then you have no idea who the Father, Son and Holy Spirit are.
Hello for his glory...The Peace of Jesus, "The Jewish" Christ, who is the Holy Spirit, The Eternal Father, Son of God and Son of man, The God of Abraham and the Living God in His human nature be with you....YOU SAY:<<<
Why do you call Christ Jesus "The Jewish Christ" as Galatians 3:23-29 says differently. Jesus is Lord of all, just not the Jew only.<<<

I say The "Jewish" Christ....'cause He says: FALSE CHRISTS WIL APPEAR = Matthew 24 23-25.. I followed a false christ for 50 years with the catholic church and the protestant denominations, and I see the the protestants and catholics continue doing what I used to do....

You say:<<If I am understanding you correctly you are saying we have to wait for every holy sabbath in order for our sins to be forgiven?<<< CORRECT!!!

You say:<< He has sanctified me by the washing of His blood setting me apart from the world as I am His own and no longer of this world.<< Then Paul is a LIAR?!! 'Cause he says gentiles have and must to be SANCTIFIED BY THE HOY SPIRIT=Romans 15:16-17 Then read Ex. 31:13-16 and Heb. 2:11....

I do not reject His holy law of walking in love being the first and greatest of all the laws as by love I keep all the moral parts of the law that are written upon my heart. 1 John 5:6-21 is the testimony concerning the Son of God that we may know. My spirit has been made holy before Him as He has sanctified me by the washing of His blood setting me apart from the world as I am His own and no longer of this world.<< This you say happens at Baptism in the Name of Jesus Obeying His Holy Law, and Understanding and Accepting and Honoring His "SINGULARITY"...Do you do that?!! Do yu keep His Holy SAbbath your Holy Sabbath Day?!!!

You say:<<<Are you a Jew under the law, or are you a child of God through the death and resurrection of Christ who now sits at the right hand of God making intercession for us, Romans 8:31-34<< His Las was never nailed in the Crosss...The Law was the first source of Righeousness = Deut. 6:24-27, The Law was the sign of the COVENANT OF LOVE Between the Iraelites and the God of A braham = Deut. 7:9..You are a gentile, I am a Spiritual Jew, and Literal Jews and Spiritual Jews are, were and always will be the People of the God of Abraham, no the gentiles, you guy have no law, no promise, no covenant, no savior etc. etc..Or?!! Print one single scripture where the God of Ab raham says: Gentiles "ARE MY PEOPLE"!..GO AHEAD PROVE ME INCORRECT!!! Gentiles and Literal Jews need to become Spiritual Jews and be "GRAFTED" Into Christ through baptism in His Name....As a gentil...no gentil will enter the Kingdom of the God of Abraham, neither as Literal Jews...Why? "Cause you "REJECT TO BE THE BODY OF THE "JEWISH" CHRIST..See!! You all are cursed, just as the literal Jews rejected HIm, so you gentiles REJECT HIM NOW...That is called.."THE BLASPHEMY AGAINST THE HOLY SPIRIT"..'Cause you do not believe nor accept that Jesus The Holy Spirit ,=a.k.a Father is THE "JEWISH" CHRIST..in His human nature...= Isaiah 8:9-10=Matthew 1:23; 25..See!!! IMMANUEL WHICH MEANS..GOD WITH US..NO THE SON OF GOD WITH US..AND?! THAT GOD IS THE FATHER,,,..

You say:<<1 John 5:6-21 is the testimony concerning the Son of God that we may know. My spirit has been made holy before Him as He has sanctified me by the washing of His blood setting me apart from the world as I am His own and no longer of this world.<<

You;ve been deceived by the god of liars lucifer...The Holy Spirit is the one who SANCTIFIES, and Santification is done when His Will is "DONE"...And! I know that you don't even now what is the "WILL" of the God of Abraham, or>!! Print it and probe me wrong......

You say:<<<
I never sent you any e-mails, but only reply in these threads. What makes you think that I am not Spiritually born again from above?<< The words you share with people....I AM "A SIRTUAL JEW" A CHRIST, A SAINT, HIS CHURCH...WE HAVE THE HOLY SPIRIT LIVING IN US...If you were a Spiritual Jew, You would greet me, there are not many of us....only a REMNANT.....BUT! Here comes the blesssing?..I CAN GIVE YOU THE CALL=Acts 2:39; if you want to be right He will receive you..Do you wanto to belong to the "JEWISH" CHRIST or continue with the roman-catholic jesus?!! mYou will see who truthful you are and have been...

This is irrelevant. We both acknowledge man has choices. The arguments is WHO DETERMINES HOW WE CHOSE!

Again ... we agree on the EFFECT. The crux of the matter is WHO IS THE CAUSE?
You believe in a power outside of God (a form of dualism) whereby man self-determines his salvation. I hope your right ... then I will have cause to glorify myself in this respect as I will get the credit for my salvation, whereas a majority of mankind will blow it.
I believe God is the cause of my faith .... which coincides with a God that does not share His glory

If you believe Jesus accomplishes the exact same for ALL, and nothing more, this would mean that people, who end up in heaven, are not there because of what Jesus did... because... you also believe Jesus accomplished the exact same, and nothing less, for those who end up in hell... and they are not saved! This would mean that Jesus did not make the difference! Therefore you believe that those who are in heaven are there because of something other than Jesus... if they end up in heaven! If this is true then Jesus is only the means for those who save themselves!
I'm just saying that man has a choice to accept Christ or reject Him. As Joshua said, choose you this day in whom you will serve. Is this not a choice we make on our own of who we will serve? I accepted faith by the hearing of the word, but many reject faith even after hearing the word. You and I will never see eye to eye on freewill, but none the less we are brother and sister in Christ :)

Hello for his glory...The Peace of Jesus, "The Jewish" Christ, who is the Holy Spirit, The Eternal Father, Son of God and Son of man, The God of Abraham and the Living God in His human nature be with you....YOU SAY:<<<
Why do you call Christ Jesus "The Jewish Christ" as Galatians 3:23-29 says differently. Jesus is Lord of all, just not the Jew only.<<<

I say The "Jewish" Christ....'cause He says: FALSE CHRISTS WIL APPEAR = Matthew 24 23-25.. I followed a false christ for 50 years with the catholic church and the protestant denominations, and I see the the protestants and catholics continue doing what I used to do....

You say:<<If I am understanding you correctly you are saying we have to wait for every holy sabbath in order for our sins to be forgiven?<<< CORRECT!!!

You say:<< He has sanctified me by the washing of His blood setting me apart from the world as I am His own and no longer of this world.<< Then Paul is a LIAR?!! 'Cause he says gentiles have and must to be SANCTIFIED BY THE HOY SPIRIT=Romans 15:16-17 Then read Ex. 31:13-16 and Heb. 2:11....

I do not reject His holy law of walking in love being the first and greatest of all the laws as by love I keep all the moral parts of the law that are written upon my heart. 1 John 5:6-21 is the testimony concerning the Son of God that we may know. My spirit has been made holy before Him as He has sanctified me by the washing of His blood setting me apart from the world as I am His own and no longer of this world.<< This you say happens at Baptism in the Name of Jesus Obeying His Holy Law, and Understanding and Accepting and Honoring His "SINGULARITY"...Do you do that?!! Do yu keep His Holy SAbbath your Holy Sabbath Day?!!!

You say:<<<Are you a Jew under the law, or are you a child of God through the death and resurrection of Christ who now sits at the right hand of God making intercession for us, Romans 8:31-34<< His Las was never nailed in the Cross...The Law was the first source of Righeousness = Deut. 6:24-27, The Law was the sign of the COVENANT OF LOVE Between the Israelites and the God of A braham = Deut. 7:9..You are a gentile, I am a Spiritual Jew, and Literal Jews and Spiritual Jews are, were and always will be the People of the God of Abraham, no the gentiles, you guy have no law, no promise, no covenant, no savior etc. etc..Or?!! Print one single scripture where the God of Ab raham says: Gentiles "ARE MY PEOPLE"!..GO AHEAD PROVE ME INCORRECT!!! Gentiles and Literal Jews need to become Spiritual Jews and be "GRAFTED" Into Christ through baptism in His Name....As a gentil...no gentil will enter the Kingdom of the God of Abraham, neither as Literal Jews...Why? "Cause you "REJECT TO BE THE BODY OF THE "JEWISH" CHRIST..See!! You all are cursed, just as the literal Jews rejected HIm, so you gentiles REJECT HIM NOW...That is called.."THE BLASPHEMY AGAINST THE HOLY SPIRIT"..'Cause you do not believe nor accept that Jesus The Holy Spirit ,=a.k.a Father is THE "JEWISH" CHRIST..in His human nature...= Isaiah 8:9-10=Matthew 1:23; 25..See!!! IMMANUEL WHICH MEANS..GOD WITH US..NO THE SON OF GOD WITH US..AND?! THAT GOD IS THE FATHER,,,..

You say:<<1 John 5:6-21 is the testimony concerning the Son of God that we may know. My spirit has been made holy before Him as He has sanctified me by the washing of His blood setting me apart from the world as I am His own and no longer of this world.<<

You;ve been deceived by the god of liars lucifer...The Holy Spirit is the one who SANCTIFIES, and Sanctification is done when His Will is "DONE"...And! I know that you don't even now what is the "WILL" of the God of Abraham, or>!! Print it and probe me wrong......

I never sent you any e-mails, but only reply in these threads. What makes you think that I am not Spiritually born again from above?<< The words you share with people....I AM "A SIRTUAL JEW" A CHRIST, A SAINT, HIS CHURCH...WE HAVE THE HOLY SPIRIT LIVING IN US...If you were a Spiritual Jew, You would greet me, there are not many of us....only a REMNANT.....BUT! Here comes the blessing?..I CAN GIVE YOU THE CALL=Acts 2:39; if you want to be right He will receive you..Do you wanto to belong to the "JEWISH" CHRIST or continue with the roman-catholic jesus?!! mYou will see who truthful you are and have been...

I AM READY? ARE YOU?!! DO YOU WANT TO JOIN THE "JEWISH" CHRIST!!!!!!>>>>Brother James....

Sorry, for_his_glory, I'm not exactly sure of your point but I think I may agree. Sin can never enter in, because the law of life in Christ reigns, not the law of sin and death, in the new heaven, earth, world
It's found in Rev 20:7-15. Once Satan and his minions are cast into the lake of fire and final judgement of man is made when the books are opened then this present heaven and earth will pass away and a new heaven and earth is prepared for the New Jerusalem to be ushered down from God where we will dwell with the Lord without sin ever entering into it.

I'm just saying that man has a choice to accept Christ or reject Him. As Joshua said, choose you this day in whom you will serve. Is this not a choice we make on our own of who we will serve? I accepted faith by the hearing of the word, but many reject faith even after hearing the word. You and I will never see eye to eye on freewill, but none the less we are brother and sister in Christ :)
Hello for his glory....The Peace of Jesus, "THE JEWISH" Christ, who is the Holy Spirit, The Eternal Father, Son of God and Son of man, The God of Abraham and the Living God in His human nature be with you...YOU SAY:<<I'm just saying that man has a choice to accept Christ or reject Him.<< CORRECT!! CORRECT!! CORRECT!! The issue here is that He wants you accept Him as He says, nor how you want...Besides!! YOu and all need to receive "A CALL" to join Him, otherwise nothing will happen...

You say:<<< Is this not a choice we make on our own of who we will serve? I>> If you don't do it...lucifer will do it for you....

You say:<<? I accepted faith by the hearing of the word, but many reject faith even after hearing the word. You and I will never see eye to eye on freewill, but none the less we are brother and sister in Christ << CORRECT!! CORRECT!! You are still walking the road I walked for 50 years....Read Acts 26:18..To open their eyes (The gentiles) and turn then to darkness to light and from the power of lucifer to The God of Abraham..so that THEY MAY RECEIVE "FORGIVENESS PS SINS AND A PLACE AMONG 'THOSE SANCTIFIED "BY FAITH IN ME"...SEE! Faith in the "JEWISH" CHRIST, DEMANDS AND COMMANDS TO "BE HOLY" This only happen in Baptism in His Name after that ever Sabbath-Day....See! You are still in darkness, thanks to the god of darkness.....Brother James....

Is this reply directed to me? If so, did I ever say that you were not born again? Please repost it to refresh my memory - thanks. If your post was not to me, sorry to have replied
No, this post was to BrotherJames925 as he told me and others we are not a Christian because we do not believe in a Jewish Christ.

Gotcha, but I don't think there's a connection between His loving of this current world (which I don't think that He does), and the saving of those to be saved. I could be wrong, but I see them as being two entirely separate issues.
Hi Roger
Welcome to the forum.

Could you please explain what john 3,16 means?
Thanks,,,maybe you already explained it...

Hi Roger
Welcome to the forum.

Hello wondering.. The Peace of Jesus "The Jewish" Christ, who is the Holy Spirit, The Eternal Father, Son of God and Son of man, the God of Abraham and the Living God in His human nature be with you...

YOu say:<<Could you please explain what john 3,16 means<< It means that if you believe that The Son is the Father in human nature and you are baptized in His Name...You will Saved...Of course you have to believe that the Father is the Holy Spirit, so the Son is the Holy Spirit in human nature...If you believe that and are baptized in His Name, and Obey His Holy Law and Keep His Holy Sabbath-day (Your Holy Sabbath-Day too=Exodous 31:14...Brother James.....

That is a false teaching as it is Christ who is our mediator before the Father that we come to Him and ask forgiveness of sins as He has already made atonement for our sin by that of His sacrifice He made for all who will believe by faith that He is the Son of God. Please show me in scripture where it says we can only be forgiven on the holy sabbath?
This you say happens at Baptism in the Name of Jesus Obeying His Holy Law, and Understanding and Accepting and Honoring His "SINGULARITY"...Do you do that?!! Do yu keep His Holy SAbbath your Holy Sabbath Day?!!!
Why do you not believe the Deity/Trinity of Father, Son Christ Jesus and the Holy Spirit all being one in the same being co-equal with each other?

Print one single scripture where the God of Ab raham says: Gentiles "ARE MY PEOPLE"!..GO AHEAD PROVE ME INCORRECT!!! Gentiles and Literal Jews need to become Spiritual Jews and be "GRAFTED" Into Christ through baptism in His Name....As a gentil...no gentil will enter the Kingdom of the God of Abraham, neither as Literal Jews...Why? "Cause you "REJECT TO BE THE BODY OF THE "JEWISH" CHRIST..See!! You all are cursed, just as the literal Jews rejected HIm, so you gentiles REJECT HIM NOW...That is called.."THE BLASPHEMY AGAINST THE HOLY SPIRIT"..'Cause you do not believe nor accept that Jesus The Holy Spirit ,=a.k.a Father is THE "JEWISH" CHRIST..in His human nature...= Isaiah 8:9-10=Matthew 1:23; 25..See!!! IMMANUEL WHICH MEANS..GOD WITH US..NO THE SON OF GOD WITH US..AND?! THAT GOD IS THE FATHER,,,..
Gal 3:24 Wherefore the law was our schoolmaster to bring us unto Christ, that we might be justified by faith.
Gal 3:25 But after that faith is come, we are no longer under a schoolmaster.
Gal 3:26 For ye are all the children of God by faith in Christ Jesus.
Gal 3:27 For as many of you as have been baptized into Christ have put on Christ.
Gal 3:28 There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus.
Gal 3:29 And if ye be Christ's, then are ye Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise.

You sir are teaching heresies that come against the word of God as whoever is teaching you these lies is of their father the devil. The Catholic church nor Protestant churches have anything to do with our salvation which is by God's grace through faith in Christ Jesus, to the Jew first and then the Gentiles.

The Righteous Shall Live by Faith
Rom 1:16 For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek.
Rom 1:17 For therein is the righteousness of God revealed from faith to faith: as it is written, The just shall live by faith.

Eph 2:8 For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God:
Eph 2:9 Not of works, lest any man should boast.
Eph 2:10 For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus unto good works, which God hath before ordained that we should walk in them.

Do you even know what all the moral laws are as there are twenty one of them that keep us in the will of God.

Hello for his glory....The Peace of Jesus, "THE JEWISH" Christ, who is the Holy Spirit, The Eternal Father, Son of God and Son of man, The God of Abraham and the Living God in His human nature be with you...YOU SAY:<<I'm just saying that man has a choice to accept Christ or reject Him.<< CORRECT!! CORRECT!! CORRECT!! The issue here is that He wants you accept Him as He says, nor how you want...Besides!! YOu and all need to receive "A CALL" to join Him, otherwise nothing will happen...

You say:<<< Is this not a choice we make on our own of who we will serve? I>> If you don't do it...lucifer will do it for you....

You say:<<? I accepted faith by the hearing of the word, but many reject faith even after hearing the word. You and I will never see eye to eye on freewill, but none the less we are brother and sister in Christ << CORRECT!! CORRECT!! You are still walking the road I walked for 50 years....Read Acts 26:18..To open their eyes (The gentiles) and turn then to darkness to light and from the power of lucifer to The God of Abraham..so that THEY MAY RECEIVE "FORGIVENESS PS SINS AND A PLACE AMONG 'THOSE SANCTIFIED "BY FAITH IN ME"...SEE! Faith in the "JEWISH" CHRIST, DEMANDS AND COMMANDS TO "BE HOLY" This only happen in Baptism in His Name after that ever Sabbath-Day....See! You are still in darkness, thanks to the god of darkness.....Brother James....
Within your teachings and misinterpretations of scripture, not using the full context, you are telling Gentiles they can not be of God's because your so called "Jewish Jesus" has rejected the Gentiles and we are all doomed to hell fire. You reject the scriptures that come against your heresies like that of John 3:16; Galatians 3:15-28.

Not all of Israel is Gods chosen people. Those who are washed in the blood of the Lamb are joined as a branch with Israel as God is the root of that branch and those who are sealed by His Holy Spirit are His own who find favor in Him, Romans 11:11-31.

I believe you to be Messianic Jew by that of what you present in here. Is this correct?

Hello wondering.. The Peace of Jesus "The Jewish" Christ, who is the Holy Spirit, The Eternal Father, Son of God and Son of man, the God of Abraham and the Living God in His human nature be with you...

YOu say:<<Could you please explain what john 3,16 means<< It means that if you believe that The Son is the Father in human nature and you are baptized in His Name...You will Saved...Of course you have to believe that the Father is the Holy Spirit, so the Son is the Holy Spirit in human nature...If you believe that and are baptized in His Name, and Obey His Holy Law and Keep His Holy Sabbath-day (Your Holy Sabbath-Day too=Exodous 31:14...Brother James.....
How do you reconcile what is written in Exodus 31:14 with Mark 2:23-28?

That is a false teaching as it is Christ who is our mediator before the Father that we come to Him and ask forgiveness of sins as He has already made atonement for our sin by that of His sacrifice He made for all who will believe by faith that He is the Son of God. Please show me in scripture where it says we can only be forgiven on the holy sabbath?

Why do you not believe the Deity/Trinity of Father, Son Christ Jesus and the Holy Spirit all being one in the same being co-equal with each other?

Gal 3:24 Wherefore the law was our schoolmaster to bring us unto Christ, that we might be justified by faith.
Gal 3:25 But after that faith is come, we are no longer under a schoolmaster.
Gal 3:26 For ye are all the children of God by faith in Christ Jesus.
Gal 3:27 For as many of you as have been baptized into Christ have put on Christ.
Gal 3:28 There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus.
Gal 3:29 And if ye be Christ's, then are ye Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise.

You sir are teaching heresies that come against the word of God as whoever is teaching you these lies is of their father the devil. The Catholic church nor Protestant churches have anything to do with our salvation which is by God's grace through faith in Christ Jesus, to the Jew first and then the Gentiles.

The Righteous Shall Live by Faith
Rom 1:16 For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek.
Rom 1:17 For therein is the righteousness of God revealed from faith to faith: as it is written, The just shall live by faith.

Eph 2:8 For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God:
Eph 2:9 Not of works, lest any man should boast.
Eph 2:10 For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus unto good works, which God hath before ordained that we should walk in them.

Do you even know what all the moral laws are as there are twenty one of them that keep us in the will of God.
Hello for his glory.. The Peace of Jesus, Who is "THE JEWISH" Christ, The Eternal Holy Spirit, The Eternal Father, Son of God and Son of man, The God of Abraham and the Living God in His human nature, be with you....

YOU SAY:<<Do you even know what all the moral laws are as there are twenty one of them that keep us in the will of God.<< Well! If you Christ has that many laws, kudos to you and to him, I only Speak for my "Jewish" Christ who is the God of Abraham and the Living God in His Human nature....I can not replay to what I do not know...

You say:<<<Eph 2:8 For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God:<<

The person who says this was a Hard core Pharisee, a Law Keeper, an Israelite and? yes! He was saved by "GRACE" when he got baptized in the Name of Jesus..= Acts 22 12-16...This scripture doesn't speak of you or me, nor a gentile...Read: Psalm 130:8 YHWH HIMSELF "WILL REEDEM ISRAEL" OF THEIR SINS = Matthew 15:24 Jesus answered.."I WAS SENT..."ONLY"TO The lost sheep of Israel...See! Gentiles never had a part of the God of Abraham, nor do...Gentiles come from cain the son of lucifer-samael and eva through sex (That was the apple)...Or?!! Send me a scripture where it says that the Gentiles are the people of YHWH the God of Abraham, or that He Himself will come and Save the Gentiles as He says of His people the Israelites = Isaiah 35:4...Tell me when the Saving Grace was pour in the gentiles..GO AHEAD,,PROBE ME WRONG?!!! The Grace was only poured in the house of David=The Tribe of Judah and in Jerusalem.. This happened in Acts 2:38-40..NOWERE ELSE TO NO-ONE ELSE....

You say:<<Eph 2:9 Not of works, lest any man should boast.<< And who is saying that it is "BY WORKS"?!!!I AM NOT, I KNOW BETTER 'AM A SPIRITUAL JEW...Don;t you think that I know our things?!!!!

You say:<<Eph 2:10 For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus unto good works, which God hath before ordained that we should walk in them.<< AGAIN!!! The person who coined this versicle was a Hard Core Pharisee with a SUPER-HIGH KNOWLEDGE OF THE HOLY SCRIPTURES...Not you or me...

You say:<< The just shall live by faith.<<< First of all....the word "JUST" replaced the true word.."RIGHTEOUS" since Righteousness is the first step to walk toward SALVATION..JUST is a person who is fear, Righteous is person that is Holy, since the Law and His Name (And Baptism) are the two sources of RIGHTEOUSNESS that ever SPIRITUAL YOU MUST ATTAIN, for him/her to BE SAVED...= READ:<<ROMANS 5:21 "GRACE" SHOULD REIGN through "RIGHTEOUSNESS" LAW KEEPING and Baptism in The Name of Jesus....See!!..

You say:<<Gal 3:25 But after that faith is come, we are no longer under a schoolmaster.<< CORRECT!!!! CORRECT!! This is and was the problems of the Literal Israeites of the pharisees, before Baptism in The Name of Jesus, The Law was the source of Righteoussness to be saved = Ex. 31:13-16..Read: Romans 3:21 But now another RIGHTEOUSNESS from God......"APART FROM THE LAW....NOT...INSTEAD OF THE LAW" has been made known (Baptism in The Name of Jesus)..Readl = Heb. 10:9 Then He said: Here I am, I have come "TO DO YOUR WILL"=(We Must IMITATE JESUS)....HE SETS "ASIDE" THE FIRST=THE LAW, TO ESTABLISH,,"THE SECOND ONE"=Baptism in The Name of Jesus...See! Notice that it says :SETS ASIDE...NO NAILED TO THE CROSS...Your god and christ doesn;t want you people to be saved, he wants you to keep you in darkness and confusion as he always has done...

READ:<<Deut. 6:25 And if you are careful "TO OBEY ALL THIS LAW" before YHWH our God, as He has COMMANDED US....."THAT WILL BE OUR RIGHTEOUSNESS"....See!...READ:<< Deut. 33:21 He chose the best land for himself, the leader's portion was keep for him...When the heads of the people were assembled "HE CARRIED OU..YHWH'S......RIGHTEOUS "WILL"The tablets of the Law=Psalm 40:8 David says: TO DO "YOUR WILL", O MY GOD IS MY DESIRE; "YOUR LAW" IS WITHIN MY HEART...See! If this is not enough for you to understand and accept that the Jews have an "ETERNAL LAW" that will be one more problem in your life....You just keep living for your lawless god as you have been doing all your life....Just?!! Do no expect anything from the "JEWISH" Christ and His Father...Brother James....

Hi Roger
Welcome to the forum.

Hi wondering,
I'll try to. Thank you very much for the welcome. I'm enjoying and learning from the back-and-forth that's been going on here. As to your question, and IMHO, it is an extremely good one. Now, for the sake of my reply, for now, I'll assume you're curious about my interpretation - however, it could get lengthy. I'm also interested to hear yours. Oh, and by the way, I'm concerned that I'll exceed the reply size limitation, so I may have to post several to complete my thoughts.
Anyway (as you might have noticed), we've been discussing those verses over the last several days, so I may inadvertently not focus on your areas of interest. If so, or if you would like me to expound on anything, please let me know.
So, for 3:16, there are a few keywords upon which everything else seems to hinge: "world" and "whosoever." To me, the "world" represents the "world to come," not this current world. Now, I think this because, one way or another, this present world will cease to exist due to God's displeasure with it. Since God will do away with it, it doesn't make sense to me that He loves it too: God is God and does not have to justify His decisions or actions to us - He does whatever is His good pleasure, no excuses necessary. If the current world were the world He "loved," then I think He would let it remain, but He will not, as evidenced in there being a world to come. What I found interesting, though, and in expanding my reply beyond these verses a little, is that God has created a new heaven and new earth to go with the world to come. When the Bible discusses the new heavens and earth, we are informed the old ones will be destroyed before the new ones become manifested. The Bible doesn't seem to say that about the current world in terms of destruction (at least not that I could find). Yet, another one is to come. Now, we've all wracked our brains here trying to figure out what "world" actually is. I know fastfredy0 sure has and the others too. In any event, I've come to the point where I think that it might not matter logically speaking. I think what is germane is that the current one will be replaced by the one to come. But, only one of them is to be "saved" (in 3:17), and I can't see it being the current one.
That being the case, it would mean that Christ's sacrifice was for the world to come. The "whosoever(s)" will therefore exist in a new domain without this current world's curse which brings judgment and death. This was achieved by Christ's offering.
Again, I believe that in 3:16 & 17 it is the world to come that God had in view and "so loved", since it is perfect and without sin through Christ. Now, the law that caused the judgment and punishment of God to be levied against mankind, Christ "took it out of the way, nailing it to the cross". It would then not be possible that that law should reign in the world to come, in new the heavens, and in the new earth, as it has here since Adam's and Eve's transgression. Instead, the law which is to reign there must be a law that permits only eternal life and only allows entry to those who are in the Lamb's book of life.

I think I'll stop here due to the size limitation(if I haven't already exceeded it). I'll try to post the second one in a day or two, but please send me any questions or disagreements you may have before then.

Oh, by the way as I always say, I could easily be wrong about this.

Please observe:
[Rev 21:27 KJV] 27 And there shall in no wise enter into it any thing that defileth, neither [whatsoever] worketh abomination, or [maketh] a lie: but they which are written in the Lamb's book of life.
[Jhn 3:16-17 KJV]
16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
17 For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.

Last edited:

Hi Brother James...
You call Jesus the Jewish Christ.
Jesus was Jewish.
Christ has no affiliation with any race except for the human race.

Christ means Messiah.
Messiah means the annointed one of God.
The annointed one of God is the one God sent to save all of humanity as was the plan in the Abrahamic Covenant and also the Davidic Covenant.

Also I believe you have some problem understanding the Trinity.
The Holy Spirit is comprised on ONE God but with THREE natures.
Each nature is independent but is still God in the one God.
Jesus is not the Holy Spirit....He is the 2nd person of the Trinity OR the Son.
The Holy Spirit is a person and is not Jesus nor is He the Father.
Lastly, we have God the Father.

If a person does not accept the Trinity, he should not consider himself to be a Christian.
He might be some other religion, but not of the Christian religion.

As to baptism...there was John's baptism and there is Jesus' baptism.
However, the FORM for baptism is to do so in the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit.

Well! If you Christ has that many laws, kudos to you and to him, I only Speak for my "Jewish" Christ who is the God of Abraham and the Living God in His Human nature....I can not replay to what I do not know...

You say:<<<Eph 2:8 For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God:<<

The person who says this was a Hard core Pharisee, a Law Keeper, an Israelite and? yes! He was saved by "GRACE" when he got baptized in the Name of Jesus.
I take it you do not believe the teachings Christ gave to Paul to write as Paul was the one who wrote this. Was Paul a Gentile or a Jew that was sent out to teach the Gentile nations by Christ calling him to the Gentiles?
Send me a scripture where it says that the Gentiles are the people of YHWH the God of Abraham, or that He Himself will come and Save the Gentiles as He says of His people the Israelites = Isaiah 35:4...Tell me when the Saving Grace was pour in the gentiles..GO AHEAD,,PROBE ME WRONG?!!!
Israel lost her right to be called Gods chosen people, (God did save a faithful remnant), as they fell into idolatry worshiping other gods as they allowed themselves to fall from Gods grace as they followed the lust of their own hearts as they practiced Judaism, 1 Kings 9:1-9. God’s judgment against them led them to be captured, 605 – 537 B.C., by Nebuchadnezzar and taken into Babylon for seventy years while Nebuchadnezzar’s army killed many Jews in Judah and Jerusalem destroying the whole city of Jerusalem including the first Temple that was built through King Solomon’s reign in Jerusalem.

The second Temple was built under Ezra’s leadership and Israel continued practicing Judaism and their Temple was desecrated as part of an effort to impose Greek-oriented culture and customs on the entire population. Roman rule refurbished the temple as Herod, Romans vassal king, rules the land of Israel. In 70 A.D. the Temple is once again destroyed. The Temple Mount was taken over in 691 A.D. as the Arab nation built the Dome of the Rock and there has not been any other Temple built since that time on the original Temple Mount.

God gave Israel 490 years to repent. They were set free from Babylon when the Medes and Persian conquered Babylon (Chaldean) around 538 B.C. They were allowed back in the land and to rebuild the city of Jerusalem, however, they still did not repent for their sin of idol worshiping and they continued to receive punishment from God as the kingdom was taken away and eventually taken over by the Roman Empire. Malachi Chapter 1-4.

The 490 years were up and many of the Jews not only did not repent but they killed the very Messiah they had been waiting for as well as in 24 A.D. they made an opened display of rejecting the Gospel message as they stoned Stephen being the final messenger that was sent to give them their last chance to repent. The Jews were now rejected as God’s chosen people and were no different from the Gentiles as from that time forth each individual, Jew and Gentile has to make their own decision to accept or reject Jesus as Lord and Savior, John 3:3-7; Romans 10:9, 10.

The disciples were called first to preach to the Jews, Matthew 10:6, and Paul was called to preach to the Gentiles, Acts 22:21. God has saved a remnant out of the twelve tribes of Israel even up to a thousand generations that have always been faithful to Him, Exodus 20:1-6; Psalms 105:7, 8, but those who have yet to accept Jesus as Messiah God will continue to cut them off.

2 Peter 2:9 The Lord knoweth how to deliver the godly out of temptations, and to reserve the unjust unto the day of judgment to be punished:
2 Peter 3:9 The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.
You say:<<Eph 2:10 For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus unto good works, which God hath before ordained that we should walk in them.<< AGAIN!!! The person who coined this versicle was a Hard Core Pharisee with a SUPER-HIGH KNOWLEDGE OF THE HOLY SCRIPTURES...Not you or me...
Again Paul writes and at that time of his conversion on the road to Damascus was no longer a hard core Pharisee, but called of Christ to the Gentile nations.
Your god and christ doesn;t want you people to be saved, he wants you to keep you in darkness and confusion as he always has done...
So you are saying all Gentiles have no hope in Christ and we are all destined to hell!!! Wow!!!

If you believe this then what must we do to be saved?

This is irrelevant. We both acknowledge man has choices. The arguments is WHO DETERMINES HOW WE CHOSE!

Again ... we agree on the EFFECT. The crux of the matter is WHO IS THE CAUSE?
You believe in a power outside of God (a form of dualism) whereby man self-determines his salvation. I hope your right ... then I will have cause to glorify myself in this respect as I will get the credit for my salvation, whereas a majority of mankind will blow it.
I believe God is the cause of my faith .... which coincides with a God that does not share His glory

If you believe Jesus accomplishes the exact same for ALL, and nothing more, this would mean that people, who end up in heaven, are not there because of what Jesus did... because... you also believe Jesus accomplished the exact same, and nothing less, for those who end up in hell... and they are not saved! This would mean that Jesus did not make the difference! Therefore you believe that those who are in heaven are there because of something other than Jesus... if they end up in heaven! If this is true then Jesus is only the means for those who save themselves!
If man does not self-determine his salvation,,,,
then he also is not responsible for being lost.
If man is not responsible for being lost,,,,
what justice is there for him to end up in hell?

Is God a just God or not?

Jesus died for the whole world as is stated in
1 John 2:2
1My little children, I am writing these things to you so that you may not sin. And if anyone sins, we have an Advocate with the Father, Jesus Christ the righteous;
2and He Himself is the propitiation for our sins; and not for ours only, but also for those of the whole world.

This means that Jesus' sacrifice was sufficient for every human being that ever lived and will ever live to take advantage of His sacrifice for them individually. It also means that in some way Jesus died for every person that is saved --- every saved person, even those that do not know about Jesus' sacrifice but believe in the one true God.

People that are in heaven are there because Jesus died for them and they chose to accept this gift of salvation and are not spending eternity with God.

You really need to start listening to what we on the other side believe and stop misquoting what we believe.

To this statement we are all in agreement. :yes
Hi Brother James...
You call Jesus the Jewish Christ.
Jesus was Jewish.
Christ has no affiliation with any race except for the human race.

Christ means Messiah.
Messiah means the annointed one of God.
The annointed one of God is the one God sent to save all of humanity as was the plan in the Abrahamic Covenant and also the Davidic Covenant.

Also I believe you have some problem understanding the Trinity.
The Holy Spirit is comprised on ONE God but with THREE natures.
Each nature is independent but is still God in the one God.
Jesus is not the Holy Spirit....He is the 2nd person of the Trinity OR the Son.
The Holy Spirit is a person and is not Jesus nor is He the Father.
Lastly, we have God the Father.

If a person does not accept the Trinity, he should not consider himself to be a Christian.
He might be some other religion, but not of the Christian religion.

As to baptism...there was John's baptism and there is Jesus' baptism.
However, the FORM for baptism is to do so in the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit.

Within your teachings and misinterpretations of scripture, not using the full context, you are telling Gentiles they can not be of God's because your so called "Jewish Jesus" has rejected the Gentiles and we are all doomed to hell fire. You reject the scriptures that come against your heresies like that of John 3:16; Galatians 3:15-28.

Not all of Israel is Gods chosen people. Those who are washed in the blood of the Lamb are joined as a branch with Israel as God is the root of that branch and those who are sealed by His Holy Spirit are His own who find favor in Him, Romans 11:11-31.

I believe you to be Messianic Jew by that of what you present in here. Is this correct?
Hello for his glory...The Peace of Jesus, "THE JEWISH" CHRIST, who is the Holy Spirit, The Eternal Father, Son of God and Son of man, The God of Abraham and the Living God in His human nature be with you...YOU SAY:<<I believe you to be Messianic Jew by that of what you present in here. Is this correct?<< What part of the NO you do not uderstand?!! The N or the O?!!..

You say:<<Not all of Israel is Gods chosen people. <<CORRECT!! CORRECT!! CORRECT!! ONLY "THE REMNANT" The Spiritual Jews a.k.a Christians, His Christs, His Saints, His Church....

You say:<<< Those who are washed in the blood of the Lamb are joined as a branch with Israel as God is the root of that branch and those who are sealed by His Holy Spirit are His own who find favor in Him, Romans 11:11-31.<< Maybe in your theology or in your religion.....The "ONLY JEWS" Who are The God of Abraham as His Spiritual Jews.."WHO DO HIS WILL"...NO ONE ELSE...REGARDLESS!!! ALL HIS PEOPLE "ARE SEALED WITH HIS SEAL OF OWNERSHIP=THE NAME OF JESUS, IN WHICH THE HOLY SPIRIT "COMES"= John 14:26..

You say:<<Within your teachings and misinterpretations of scripture, not using the full context, you are telling Gentiles they can not be of God's because your so called "Jewish Jesus" has rejected the Gentiles and we are all doomed to hell fire. << Not only the gentiles, the literal jews too....both have to become Spiritual Jews to qualify for being Sons/Daughters of the God of Abraham...Whether you like it or no, accept it or not...OR?! Give one single scripture where the God of Abraham the "Jewish" Jesus says, the gentiles are His people?!! Give me a scripture a single scripture where the God of Abraham says He Himself will come and REDEEEM THE ISRAELITES FROM THEIR SINS? Give one single covenant made with the gentiles, give one single blessing, given to the gentiles, etc. etc...SALVATION COMES FROM THE JEWS TO "THE SPIRITUAL JEWS"...Who believed He was YHWH the Holy Spirit a.k.a the Father in the flesh and accepted Him by getting baptized in His Holy Name (Got sealed with His seal of OWNERSHIP) at Acts 2:38-40 + Gal. 3:24-29:14 + Titus 2;13-15 + Ephesians 5:24-27.....

You say:<<your heresies like that of John 3:16; Galatians 3:15-28.<<<You and your people do not believe that the Son is the Father in human nature = Isaiah 8:8;10 = Matthew 1:23-25....Luke 2:11...You should stick to your theology or religion and stay there....I will give you an example in human terms....You work for Bank of America then go the Wells Fargo and demand payment...No cherry coke son....no cherrry coke...stay with your catolic-roman, babilonian-mesopotamian-sumerian, asirian-persa. egypcian-greek christ=jehovah, yahweh, yaveh, logos, trinity, lawless etc.etc... Nobody will say anything 'bout that...stay within' your turf....

Brother James......

Back