Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Site Restructuring

The site is currently undergoing some restructuring, which will take some time. Sorry for the inconvenience if things are a little hard to find right now.

Please let us know if you find any new problems with the way things work and we will get them fixed. You can always report any problems or difficulty finding something in the Talk With The Staff / Report a site issue forum.

The Great Tribulation

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Hi Dorothy Mae
Not for those resting safely in Jesus. But yes, I think the Scriptures are fairly clear that in the period of the wrath of God, it isn't going to be pleasant for those who aren't.

God bless,
Ted
Ted

If we read what Jesus said the saints must endure, it’s pretty horrible. He didn’t promise they won’t have to endure anything difficult.

Hi Dorothy Mae
Not for those resting safely in Jesus. But yes, I think the Scriptures are fairly clear that in the period of the wrath of God, it isn't going to be pleasant for those who aren't.

God bless,
Ted
I know I answered this but I was thinking...there are those who are "resting safely in Jesus" right now in no times of "great tribulation" who ask for prayer for their suffering and do not seem to think "resting in Jesus" is sufficient to prevent them from suffering. They ask for healing or help in what anyone would see as a deeply difficult experience. And we are not even talking world calamity. Their answer is not "I am resting safely in Jesus" but please pray for me I am in a desperately difficult situation.

Mat 24:29 Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:
Mat 24:30 And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.
Mat 24:31 And he shall send his angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.

Do you believe these verses are talking about the destruction of Jerusalem in 70AD or are they yet future events to watch for?

As I see it in Matthew 24:1-2 when the disciples were showing all the buildings of the Temple Jesus then made the statement "See ye not all these things? verily I say unto you, There shall not be left here one stone upon another, that shall not be thrown down." Then the disciples asked Jesus three questions, Tell us, when shall these things be? and what shall be the sign of thy coming, and of the end of the world? Look what Jesus told them, "Take heed that no man deceive you."

Jesus first told them about the destruction of Jerusalem and the Temple that indeed happened in 70AD, but continues to explain those things which also must come first before the great and terrible day of His coming on the last day.

“See to it that no one deceives you. 5For many will come in My name, claiming, ‘I am the Christ,’ and will deceive many. 6You will hear of wars and rumors of wars, but see to it that you are not alarmed. These things must happen, but the end is still to come. 7Nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom. There will be famines and earthquakes in various places. 8All these are the beginning of birth pains.

9Then they will deliver you over to be persecuted and killed, and you will be hated by all nations because of My name. 10At that time many will fall away and will betray and hate one another, 11and many false prophets will arise and mislead many.

12Because of the multiplication of wickedness, the love of most will grow cold. 13But the one who perseveres to the end will be saved.

Sounds fairly gloomy and doom. None of this sounds like a pleasant time, not even for believers who actually will face the worst of the gloom and doom according to Jesus.

According to Christ,the saints are not with him when he comes.The angels are.

Mathew 13:41
The Son of Man will send out his angels, and they will weed out of his kingdom everything that causes sin and all who do evil.

According to this ,the saints rise when Christ comes.They are not coming with him.

1 these 4:16
For the Lord himself will come down from heaven, with a loud command, with the voice of the archangel and with the trumpet call of God, and the dead in Christ will rise first.

Oh I get it! So I was wrong. Ok Brother, thanks for that. At least we're on the same page now.

But I do have one question. SO since I obviously got the meaning wrong, will you tell me what this verse means then cuz I sure don't understand it now!

1 Thessalonians 3:13
13 so that He may establish your hearts blameless in holiness before our God and Father at the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ with all His saints.../

Ok, let's talk about this verse now. What do I do with this verse? Tear it out of my Bible? The way the verse reads, it sure sounds like He, brings all His saints with Him at His coming. So tell me what this means Brother?!

So you believe you are a spirit ,like God?

Personally I don't think of myself as a spirit.Im like Adam,a man.

Yes I am a spirit like God made me in His image and likeness.

But! I do think of myself like Adam, a man who lives inside of this body.

Surely you are not suggesting that since I say that I am spirit then I believe myself to be God? Or to be as God? Because that would be laughable to suggest that if anyone believes they are spirit, then they are God or think they are, Lol! There are many spirits. Most say that even Angels are spirits. Do they think they are as God? See what I mean?

Hi Edward
I took that to mean, when you die. When you die your spirit leaves your body, no more breath. It is then that you are, absent from your body.
Right! And a lot of people do. But is it made clear or is that an assumption of hope that we have latched on to that really isn't given us. All I'm saying is that if the 'sleep' of death really means that we know nothing, which is what Solomon wrote to us about the cognitive ability of a body in death, then the next waking moment that you experience would be when your body was being raised from the grave to join with him in the air.

So, what Paul says about being away from the body is to be with the Lord, could just as well mean that moment we are roused from our sleep, which is more closely aligned with the teaching of the rapture, or is our consciousness immediately awakened upon our moment of death and we are then transported to be with the Lord. I contend that either way, our consciousness would have us 'being with the Lord', as the next thing we are aware of after our death.

So, with this understanding, then yes, Paul was right to teach that 'some of us sleep', but 'not all will sleep'. Speaking of those who will be alive upon the earth when Jesus returns. It also makes sense that according to the teaching of the rapture, that there are the people who love Jesus laying in their graves and with a shout from the Savior and the sound of Gabriel's trump we arise to be with him in the air.

But what I'm looking for is the evidence for each position that others might find on this subject of 'when' we are with Jesus after death? Is it immediate? Or do we lie asleep, with no conscious thought, pretty much just like we sleep today, except that we aren't breathing and none of our body functions are working, but is our consciousness asleep in the grave, as Paul alluded to?

God bless,
Ted

Ted

If we read what Jesus said the saints must endure, it’s pretty horrible. He didn’t promise they won’t have to endure anything difficult.
Hi Dorothy Mae

Oh, I absolutely agree with that! But you and I are talking about two different events. God promised that those who are His are not 'children destined for wrath'.

For God did not appoint us to suffer wrath but to receive salvation through our Lord Jesus Christ. 1 Thessalonians 5:9

God bless,
Ted

Christ was not left in Hades .He rose the third day.Christ did not stay there long enough to start rotting as the rest of humans do.

Acts 2:27
For You will not leave my soul in Hades, Nor will You allow Your Holy One to see corruption.

Now,the question is,do you understand why Christ rose the third day and what that has to do with his church(assembly).

Hosea 6:2-3
After two days will he revive us: in the third day he will raise us up, and we shall live in his sight.
Then shall we know, if we follow on to know the LORD: his going forth is prepared as the morning; and he shall come unto us as the rain, as the latter and former rain unto the earth.
You’re still not understanding what I’m saying. Of course Christ rose again.

Hi Dorothy Mae

Oh, I absolutely agree with that! But you and I are talking about two different events. God promised that those who are His are not 'children destined for wrath'.

For God did not appoint us to suffer wrath but to receive salvation through our Lord Jesus Christ. 1 Thessalonians 5:9

God bless,
Ted
Yes Ted, that’s true. But that wrath in 70AD was avoided by believing Jesus’ warning and leaving town when the armies were surrounding the city. Any who stayed went through it.

It seems as if everyone on the board thinks we all go through the great trib, so let's use this thread to discuss what we may be facing. Scripture says it a time a trouble on the earth such as never has happened before or will not ever again, so that sounds bad. Scripture even says that fear will come upon men and men will be dying from terror as their hearts fail them, right?

Wow. So what's on the doomsday list other than WW III? Demonic Alien invasion? Nephilim giants? Hybrid killer animals for search & destroy? Famine? worst pandemics ever?

What do you think we will face?
The Bible only goes into light detail Ed, but it does reveal that it will be worse than many imagine, God is going to let the world go to the point of extinction before sending His forces. Mat 24:22, but in that we can take solace, as He will send His forces on behalf of His chosen ones.

Hi Edward

Right! And a lot of people do. But is it made clear or is that an assumption of hope that we have latched on to that really isn't given us. All I'm saying is that if the 'sleep' of death really means that we know nothing, which is what Solomon wrote to us about the cognitive ability of a body in death, then the next waking moment that you experience would be when your body was being raised from the grave to join with him in the air.

So, what Paul says about being away from the body is to be with the Lord, could just as well mean that moment we are roused from our sleep, which is more closely aligned with the teaching of the rapture, or is our consciousness immediately awakened upon our moment of death and we are then transported to be with the Lord. I contend that either way, our consciousness would have us 'being with the Lord', as the next thing we are aware of after our death.

So, with this understanding, then yes, Paul was right to teach that 'some of us sleep', but 'not all will sleep'. Speaking of those who will be alive upon the earth when Jesus returns. It also makes sense that according to the teaching of the rapture, that there are the people who love Jesus laying in their graves and with a shout from the Savior and the sound of Gabriel's trump we arise to be with him in the air.

But what I'm looking for is the evidence for each position that others might find on this subject of 'when' we are with Jesus after death? Is it immediate? Or do we lie asleep, with no conscious thought, pretty much just like we sleep today, except that we aren't breathing and none of our body functions are working, but is our consciousness asleep in the grave, as Paul alluded to?

God bless,
Ted

No I would say not. It is written in scripture that, He is not the God of the dead but of the Living. There is your proof, Brother.

Mark 12
26 “But now, as to whether the dead will be raised—haven’t you ever read about this in the writings of Moses, in the story of the burning bush? Long after Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob had died, God said to Moses,[e] ‘I am the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob.’[f] 27 So he is the God of the living, not the dead. You have made a serious error.”.../NLT

God didn't say, I used to be Abraham, Issiac's and Jacob's God, or I will again be their God. He said I am, their God.

There is no soul sleep. When you die you get to see your body before it even goes cold. Before the circus of flashing lights even.

The Bible only goes into light detail Ed, but it does reveal that it will be worse than many imagine, God is going to let the world go to the point of extinction before sending His forces. Mat 24:22, but in that we can take solace, as He will send His forces on behalf of His chosen ones.

Everyone born of a woman will experience great difficulties and hardship, tribulations in life. But there is a difference between tribulations & difficulties in life, and the wrath of God which He will being and subject the earth people to.

Nowhere n scripture does it say that the Bride of Christ or the Church will experience God's wrath. In fact, it says quite the opposite!

1 Thessalonians 1:10
10 And to wait for his Son from heaven, whom he raised from the dead, even Jesus, which delivered us from the wrath to come.../KJV

1 Thessalonians 5:3
3 For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape.../KJV

1 Thessalonians 5:9 (actually most of the chapter)
9 For God hath not appointed us to wrath, but to obtain salvation by our Lord Jesus Christ,../KJV

Revelation 3:10
10 Because thou hast kept the word of my patience, I also will keep thee from the hour of temptation, which shall come upon all the world, to try them that dwell upon the earth.../KJV

So they who are the Church and those who are the Bride will have a lot of problems in life, but not the great tribulation and wrath of God. No one has posted one scripture that says, the church shall have the wrath og God upon it...it just isn't there.

Oh I get it! So I was wrong. Ok Brother, thanks for that. At least we're on the same page now.

But I do have one question. SO since I obviously got the meaning wrong, will you tell me what this verse means then cuz I sure don't understand it now!

Ok, let's talk about this verse now. What do I do with this verse? Tear it out of my Bible? The way the verse reads, it sure sounds like He, brings all His saints with Him at His coming. So tell me what this means Brother?!

It can mean saints ,holy ones or angles.Jesus confirms in the gospel that they are angels who come with him.Not saints.

3:13 To the end 1519 he may stablish 4741 5658 your 5216 hearts 2588 unblameable 273 in 1722 holiness 42 before 1715 God 2316, even 2532 our 2257 Father 3962, at 1722 the coming 3952 of our 2257 Lord 2962 Jesus 2424 Christ 5547 with 3326 all 3956 his 846 saints 40.(saints: or, holy ones, or, angels

Yes I am a spirit like God made me in His image and likeness.

But! I do think of myself like Adam, a man who lives inside of this body.

Surely you are not suggesting that since I say that I am spirit then I believe myself to be God? Or to be as God? Because that would be laughable to suggest that if anyone believes they are spirit, then they are God or think they are, Lol! There are many spirits. Most say that even Angels are spirits. Do they think they are as God? See what I mean?
Well,I'm not a spirit.Im just a man.
God has given me his spirit that dwells in me.When I die,I will return to the dust from which I came and the spirit God has given me will return to whom it came from.

The enemies of God will be like the Egyptians suffering the plagues. They will persecute Christians thinking they are the reason for their suffering. Many Christians will follow the Lord all the way to the cross. The martyrs witness will be powerful. The Jews will recognize Christ as an only son by the two witnesses and the blood of the martyrs. When they realize the world is fit to judge they will know that Christians are suffering for their sake. They will recognize Jesus Christ as an only son and weep. Then the end of time.

“See to it that no one deceives you. 5For many will come in My name, claiming, ‘I am the Christ,’ and will deceive many. 6You will hear of wars and rumors of wars, but see to it that you are not alarmed. These things must happen, but the end is still to come. 7Nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom. There will be famines and earthquakes in various places. 8All these are the beginning of birth pains.

9Then they will deliver you over to be persecuted and killed, and you will be hated by all nations because of My name. 10At that time many will fall away and will betray and hate one another, 11and many false prophets will arise and mislead many.

12Because of the multiplication of wickedness, the love of most will grow cold. 13But the one who perseveres to the end will be saved.

Sounds fairly gloomy and doom. None of this sounds like a pleasant time, not even for believers who actually will face the worst of the gloom and doom according to Jesus.
Where did God ever promise that we would not be persecuted by others for our faith in Christ Jesus. This needs to be the greatest time during the seven trumpets sounding that we take no thought for our lives, but to be about our Fathers business taking the Gospel message to those who need to hear.

Mat 10:28 And fear not them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul: but rather fear him which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell.

Mat 24:21 For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be.

Mat 24:29 Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:
Mat 24:30 And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.
Mat 24:31 And he shall send his angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.

Without all the other scriptures that state that if we are still alive at that time we will see the wrath of God poured out into the world as a great shaking to hopefully bring others to Christ as we continue to preach the Gospel message to the world. It will only be a time of doom and gloom for those who are not Christ own. But, for us it will be a time of rejoicing as our redemption draws very near. It's those who are Christ own that need to endure until the end as we will then be saved as our names will be found written in the Lamb's book of life.

So you are going to stand on your last 25 years of study and stand pat?

That's ok. You can do that. But it does raise a question...

What will happen when the Lord pours out His Spirit on all flesh?

Acts 2:17
17 And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God, I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams:.../

So how should we approach this when it happens? Will no new revelation be given to the world? They will all just stand and quote scripture? Are you saying that Knowledge will not be increased? About God?
I will stand on what I understand in scripture unless the Holy Spirit sends another to correct me, which has happened a few times.

Acts 2:17 with the full context of Acts 2 is about the coming of the Holy Spirit on the day of Pentecost. The Holy Spirit was first poured out on the 120 that were in the upper room that day that Jesus sent down when He ascended up to heaven. After Peter's sermon many received the out pouring just as Joel prophesied in Joel 2:28-32. The increased has happened with every generation that has called upon the name of Jesus and will increase until the last day when Christ returns.

There are no new revelations, but only the increase of knowledge of that which has already been written.

Y
Yes 70 ad. the reference to the sun, moon , and stars signifies a change of government or administration, in scripture. It happened here in Jerusalem. Like here; Babylon being destroyed
isa.13
6 Howl ye; for the day of the Lord is at hand; it shall come as a destruction from the Almighty.

7 Therefore shall all hands be faint, and every man's heart shall melt:

8 And they shall be afraid: pangs and sorrows shall take hold of them; they shall be in pain as a woman that travaileth: they shall be amazed one at another; their faces shall be as flames.

9 Behold, the day of the Lord cometh, cruel both with wrath and fierce anger, to lay the land desolate: and he shall destroy the sinners thereof out of it.

10 For the stars of heaven and the constellations thereof shall not give their light: the sun shall be darkened in his going forth, and the moon shall not cause her light to shine.

11 And I will punish the world for their evil, and the wicked for their iniquity; and I will cause the arrogancy of the proud to cease, and will lay low the haughtiness of the terrible.

12 I will make a man more precious than fine gold; even a man than the golden wedge of Ophir.

13 Therefore I will shake the heavens, and the earth shall remove out of her place, in the wrath of the Lord of hosts, and in the day of his fierce anger.

also edom'ISA.34:
4 And all the host of heaven shall be dissolved, and the heavens shall be rolled together as a scroll: and all their host shall fall down, as the leaf falleth off from the vine, and as a falling fig from the fig tree.

5 For my sword shall be bathed in heaven: behold, it shall come down upon Idumea, and upon the people of my curse, to judgment.

6 The sword of the Lord is filled with blood, it is made fat with fatness, and with the blood of lambs and goats, with the fat of the kidneys of rams: for the Lord hath a sacrifice in Bozrah, and a great slaughter in the land of Idumea.

7 And the unicorns shall come down with them, and the bullocks with the bulls; and their land shall be soaked with blood, and their dust made fat with fatness.

8 For it is the day of the Lord's vengeance, and the year of recompences for the controversy of Zion.
joel2
28 And it shall come to pass afterward, that I will pour out my spirit upon all flesh; and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, your old men shall dream dreams, your young men shall see visions:

29 And also upon the servants and upon the handmaids in those days will I pour out my spirit.

30 And I will shew wonders in the heavens and in the earth, blood, and fire, and pillars of smoke.

31 The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before the great and terrible day of the Lord come.

32 And it shall come to pass, that whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be delivered: for in mount Zion and in Jerusalem shall be deliverance, as the Lord hath said, and in the remnant whom the Lord shall call.

I do not have to recreate what already took place,,, Peter said in Acts2:16 this is that which was spoken of by JOEL...This is that
You are free to believe how you want, but I have to disagree as when did the prophecy of Joel 2:30-31 become fulfilled already per what Jesus said in Matthew 24:29-31 that is yet future?

Prophecy given

Joel 2:28 And it shall come to pass afterward, that I will pour out my spirit upon all flesh; and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, your old men shall dream dreams, your young men shall see visions:
Joel 2:29 And also upon the servants and upon the handmaids in those days will I pour out my spirit.
Joel 2:30 And I will shew wonders in the heavens and in the earth, blood, and fire, and pillars of smoke.
Joe 2:31 The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before the great and the terrible day of the LORD come.
Joel 2:32 And it shall come to pass, that whosoever shall call on the name of the LORD shall be delivered: for in mount Zion and in Jerusalem shall be deliverance, as the LORD hath said, and in the remnant whom the LORD shall call.

Prophecy that will be fulfilled in the end of days before the Lord's return

Y

You are free to believe how you want, but I have to disagree as when did the prophecy of Joel 2:30-31 become fulfilled already per what Jesus said in Matthew 24:29-31 that is yet future?

Prophecy given

Joel 2:28 And it shall come to pass afterward, that I will pour out my spirit upon all flesh; and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, your old men shall dream dreams, your young men shall see visions:
Joel 2:29 And also upon the servants and upon the handmaids in those days will I pour out my spirit.
Joel 2:30 And I will shew wonders in the heavens and in the earth, blood, and fire, and pillars of smoke.
Joe 2:31 The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before the great and the terrible day of the LORD come.
Joel 2:32 And it shall come to pass, that whosoever shall call on the name of the LORD shall be delivered: for in mount Zion and in Jerusalem shall be deliverance, as the LORD hath said, and in the remnant whom the LORD shall call.

Prophecy that will be fulfilled in the end of days before the Lord's return

what do you think is described in MT.24:29? how is the Sun darkened,How do the stars fall from HEAVEN? Our sun is a star. if it fell to the earth we would die right?

what do you think is described in MT.24:29? how is the Sun darkened,How do the stars fall from HEAVEN? Our sun is a star. if it fell to the earth we would die right?
We either believe what Jesus has already taught us or we believe what man tries to teach us. Matthew 24:29-31 makes it very clear without putting any interpretation, or mans doctrines to those verses. Let the word of God speak for itself as it is God who will darken the sun and cause the stars to fall from heaven right before the return of Christ.

Nut shell scenario of what will happen during the first six trumpets of Rev Chapters 8-11 that leads up to the seventh trumpet and the 3 1/2 years events of Chapter 13 with the beast out of the sea and out of the earth that will cause all to take the mark of this beast or die a martyr's death for the sake of Christ.

God’s wrath is poured out into the world as chastisements for disobedience, but also a warning that man needs to repent and turn back to God before the door of salvation is closed forever when Christ returns.

Hail and fire can be likened unto meteors that fall from the sky. A third of the trees and all the green grass are burned up which makes a third part of the world with a shortage of oxygen in the air that is created from the carbon dioxide from the trees and living plants. Seeing that this is Global the intense fire and smoke from all the trees and grass burning can travel for miles causing much more damage throughout the nations. The trees that produce various healthy foods for our wellbeing will become scarce. The green grasses that would probably include crops of wheat, barley, corn and so forth will be destroyed causing a shortage in food. The animals we depend on as a food source will also die as they are left without vegetation they need to live on.

This great mountain burning with fire could be a large asteroid as the third part of the sea is destroyed along with sea life and the third part of the ships that sit in it. The third part of the sea turned to blood by reason of all the animal life that is killed and those men, women and children who are on these ships that are destroyed. Take into consideration the disease that would spread from all the rotted sea life that is rotting away washing up on the shore and the flesh of those who were burned along with the ships.

These ships will more than likely be types of fuel tankers, merchant, fishing and luxury cruises ships traveling the waters. With the third of these ships being destroyed means a third part of the world’s fuel and food supply would be destroyed. There is only one ocean, but divided by four regions as being the Pacific Ocean, Atlantic Ocean, Arctic Ocean, and the Indian Ocean. This would be like the four corners of the earth as being North, South, East and West. The only difference between the ocean and the sea is that the ocean is much larger and feeds into the 108 seas around the world that also flow into our lakes and streams that provide us with fresh drinking water and other sources of food.

With the third part of the sun, moon and stars being darkened this will affect mans source of electricity and heat that is vital to keep a certain degree of the earth warm, and generated power in homes, hospitals and manufacturing plants including nuclear reactors.

Agriculture and navigation would be hard pressed as it takes the solar power from the sun to run the solar cells that produces the energy needed to run farming machinery and trucks to take the produce to manufacturing plants where the produce is then distributed to market.

Vehicles such as cars, ambulances, planes, trains and the list goes on need an energy source from the sun in order to run their engines. The darkness of the third part of the day would be roughly around eight hours of daylight being lost and total darkness of night as the moon and stars are illuminated by the sun at night. A flashlight would be useless to see in the dark as it needs energy from the sun to run the battery that turns the light on.

This much darkness would cause people to panic in the streets creating chaos as the love of many will wax cold, Matthew 24:12. Riots would break out causing looting and lose of life as those who have not will do anything in desperation to take from those who have much. IMO Marshal law will be enforced as we see history repeat itself with many Christians taken captive that did not flee and killed as they refuse to denounce Christ and take the mark. They will also die a martyr's death, Rev 6:9-11, especially vs. 11. Also we are not to fear what man can do to us, Matthew 10:28.

This is where the mark of the beast comes in during the seventh trumpet as this NWO is a Luciferian system of economics, political, military, educational, environmental and false religious power that gives power to the beast out of the earth being the son of perdition. By lying signs and wonders the beast will deceive the nations (people) into taking its mark. IMO I think the mark is the thoughts of our mind and the actions of our hands reaching out to this beast that promises peace, safety and provision as many will bow down and worship this beast who claims to be God.

After the 3 1/2 years of this Luciferian reign on earth that will try and wear out the saints, Daniel 7:25, then every eye will see Christ coming in the clouds with His army of angels that are then sent out to gather those saints who are alive at His coming and those who sleep in their graves, Matthew 24:29-31; 1 Corinthians 15:51-58; 1 Thessalonians 4:13-18; Rev 19:11-21. We are gathered up to the clouds as we receive our new glorified bodies in order to meet Jesus in the air. From the air He destroys the beast and false prophet by the brightness of His coming only speaking their destruction casting them into the lake of fire. Satan is bound for a time as Jesus sets out to destroy all the nations that followed after the beast. Satan is then released in a final attempt to destroy the saints as he sends his army out to surround the camp of the saints, but they are consumed by fire and Satan cast into the lake of fire. Then comes God's great white throne judgment and the books are opened and all are judged. Then this present heaven and earth are burned up and made new again and the New Jerusalem is ushered down from heaven where we will be with the Lord forever.

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back