Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Are you taking the time to pray? Christ is the answer in times of need

https://christianforums.net/threads/psalm-70-1-save-me-o-god-lord-help-me-now.108509/

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Looking to grow in the word of God more?

See our Bible Studies and Devotionals sections in Christian Growth

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Have questions about the Christian faith?

Come ask us what's on your mind in Questions and Answers

• How are famous preachers sometimes effected by sin?

Join Sola Scriptura for a discussion on the subject

https://christianforums.net/threads/anointed-preaching-teaching.109331/#post-1912042

The Official King of the Hill Thread

Sitting calmly on his throne, Vince, the King of the Hill, considers the situation. Is it possible that HE is delusional?

"People who talk to polar bears in the desert..." mutters Vince. "Phlailing in phrustration because the Braves (the only ones left who really can dethrone me) are phailing to do so...A moderater who's been locked in an insane asylum telling the rest of us what we ought to do...An African princess who didn't know what the World Series is...A woman who wants to be King rather than Queen...Could it be that I am as insane as the rest of them?"

Suddenly, Vince brightens. "But the Phillies really are in phirst place!" he exclaims. "The rest of you are only imagining things!"

It seems as though the inmates have taken over the asylum! :silly

Well, as King of Bronco Nation I have a duty to return to the throne and once again bring order to chaos. I order my adjuncts to ... to...

Why do I have this sudden urge to make an origami polar bear? :confused:

Can't quite resist...Folding paper sounds....peaceful....restfull...Every day and in every way, I am getting better and better.....better and better.....better and bet...

Why do I have this sudden urge to make an origami polar bear? :confused:

Can't quite resist...Folding paper sounds....peaceful....restfull...Every day and in every way, I am getting better and better.....better and better.....better and bet...

4169196541_7deed4d967_o.jpg

Impressive.

Err? Can someone please de-throne Theo? According to the rules I can't take the hill back from him and I can't kill him. :bigfrown

Who's going to dethrone me when I have two polar bear cubs to protect me?

*Since the weather is beautiful and the temperature is 8 C (46 F) Theo decides to have a barbacu... er barbekue... er... Theo decides to grill some meat outside.

Anyone who wants to come is welcome to the first Annule... uh... anuale... uh... Yearly Royal ... uh... Outdoor Grilling. Each person should bring 3 pieces of meat - one for himself and one for each of the cubs.

It will be this afternoon. Everything is already set up and I'm just waiting for people to arrive.

i will with shot from trusty howister with enough rounds for a fire for effect , as i have dialed on your position accurately. these rounds are the airborne mine field type, careful where you step as its gonna be your last. lol.

I'm vegetarian. You wouldn't mind barbequing my peas, would you? And don't give me the whole 'they will fall through the grill thing'. :bigfrown

I'm vegetarian. You wouldn't mind barbequing my peas, would you? And don't give me the whole 'they will fall through the grill thing'. :bigfrown

Sure, I'll barbeque your peas. You might have to defuse some mines first though. You might also want to go check on Jason while I cook them for you. He probably got quite a shock when he walked into the throne room and saw a polar bear with two cubs sitting in front of the throne.

did you read the part where i launched a portable mine field at your postiton not once but several times they are deployed and ready did i state that i moved on the hill yet.

If you haven't moved on The Hill, then I'm still king.

*Theo calls his Royal Bomb Squad to defuse the mines. When they have finished, he goes to the firepit and starts roasting a whole lamb. Soon a... well... let's call it an "aroma" fills the air.

Hmmm... Maybe I should have cut the wool off first... Oh... l'Chante, there you are. Let me put those peas on the grill for you.

those mines would have leveled an m1 tank if they go off, and its likely that they did. as they do upon impact.

not much left to bury of the polar bear.

Jubilant because his beloved Philadelphia Eagles won and his hated Dallas Cowboys lost, Vince promises to bring several bags of potato chips to the BBQ.

Last edited by a moderator:
not much left to bury of the polar bear.

Bury? Are you nuts? We’ll BBQ them! Burnt sheep wool gives a lovely aroma to polar cub chuck. Wait! There are both the cubs in the swimming pool!

Theoooo… Did you assemble the swimming pool again? And exactly who / what are we barbequing here?

Bury? Are you nuts? We’ll BBQ them! Burnt sheep wool gives a lovely aroma to polar cub chuck. Wait! There are both the cubs in the swimming pool!

Theoooo… Did you assemble the swimming pool again? And exactly who / what are we barbequing here?

Well, we have a few things here. Over there I'm roasting a whole lamb. Here on the grill we have peas, letuce and a cucumber. When they're done, I'm going to put this kangaroo meat on.

I’m referring to the meat that fell from the heavens after the big ‘BLAM’ when someone/something set off one of Jason’s cracker thingies. It definitely wasn’t one of the cubs. They are still in the pool. BTW where’s Jason?

And I think you have to turn the cucumber over. I like them blue. Thanks, Hon.

I’m referring to the meat that fell from the heavens after the big ‘BLAM’ when someone/something set off one of Jason’s cracker thingies. It definitely wasn’t one of the cubs. They are still in the pool. BTW where’s Jason?

And I think you have to turn the cucumber over. I like them blue. Thanks, Hon.

Here you go - One blue cucumber.

seacucumber3.jpg

Oh... Did I forget to mention that it's a sea cucumber?

Back