Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

The Ramble On thread

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
sisterchristian said:
OH, trust me I do pray about my wrong doings, And I'm not hear to argue with you Repub. But you also are getting attacked there for your beliefs, If you are fine with that than so be it! But praying for another Christian isn't saying that i'm above them. I just refuse to stay there and compromise the word of God for a bunch of Self centered people who keep mocking My God! And tolerating other peoples corupt beliefs like there will be no harm done in the end. If you feel like that's where God has you guys, well than like I said before, So Be It.

Hi sister, I am mainly on the AI boards to talk to my friends in the freaks thread. The religon thread is a joke. You can't say boo without offending someone. As far as the non believers, they have already stated that they would never convert to Christianity, and I believe they are mainly there to mock, not all but most. And I let you know when you first signed on that you were just wasting your breath. As far as the other Christians, If they think they are Christians, well, I'm happy that they have faith at all. I don't believe it is our duty to convert other Christians.

Hey Soldier! How goes it? :biggrin

Any resolve about the emplyment issue?

*blows whistle*

Time out! :)

Lets limit our hostility to PMs please.

For those who are less familiar with the ToS:

5 - Respect each other's opinions. Address issues, not persons or personalities.

7 - Any personal problems with another member, then deal with it through private messages.

This is supposed to be a happy thread, where all can just post, not really caring about folowing any thread topic.

Gracias amigos. :smt028

republitive said:
Hi sister, I am mainly on the AI boards to talk to my friends in the freaks thread. The religon thread is a joke. You can't say boo without offending someone. As far as the non believers, they have already stated that they would never convert to Christianity, and I believe they are mainly there to mock, not all but most. And I let you know when you first signed on that you were just wasting your breath. As far as the other Christians, If they think they are Christians, well, I'm happy that they have faith at all. I don't believe it is our duty to convert other Christians.
I gree with you about converting other Christians, and I wasn't trying to, but I do believe it is our duty to confront a matter when it has to do with a brother or sister in the Lord. :wink:

:smt074 :smt084 :smt074 :smt084

Satan has been laughing at the Body Of Christ since the very first bit of division.

Splinter by splinter the Church is being disassembled.

To stand by mutely in the midst of false doctrine is wrong.

Stand Firm!

christian_soldier said:
:smt074 :smt084 :smt074 :smt084

Satan has been laughing at the Body Of Christ since the very first bit of division.

Splinter by splinter the Church is being disassembled.

To stand by mutely in the midst of false doctrine is wrong.

Stand Firm!
:angel: :biggrin :wink: :angel:

A BIG A-M-E-N!!

Greetings all. This is my first post. I am here by invitation and look forward to some good fellowship. Before I really get into things, and as someone coming from the AI forum, I'd like to share a passage (or two) of scripture:

Acts 15:36-41

Some time later Paul said to Barnabas, "Let us go back and visit the brothers in all the towns where we preached the word of the Lord and see how they are doing." Barnabas wanted to take John, also called Mark, with them, but Paul did not think it wise to take him, because he had deserted them in Pamphylia and had not continued with them in the work. They had such a sharp disagreement that they parted company. Barnabas took Mark and sailed for Cyprus, but Paul chose Silas and left, commended by the brothers to the grace of the Lord. He went through Syria and Cilicia, strengthening the churches.

My point is that even the greatest "heroes of the faith" have been involved in some pretty heated disagreements. We should keep in mind that although we claim to belong to Christ, we are ALL still a work in progress. When we find ourselves so sharply divided, it is best to find the common ground and come back together in the unity of our faith.

I think in every example of the Bible, God always comes first...except one time. Matthew 5:23-24;

"Therefore, if you are offering your gift at the altar and there remember that your brother has something against you, leave your gift there in front of the altar. First go and be reconciled to your brother; then come and offer your gift.

Just some food for thought.

Fox_Fan said:
Greetings all. This is my first post. I am here by invitation and look forward to some good fellowship. Before I really get into things, and as someone coming from the AI forum, I'd like to share a passage (or two) of scripture:

Acts 15:36-41

Some time later Paul said to Barnabas, "Let us go back and visit the brothers in all the towns where we preached the word of the Lord and see how they are doing." Barnabas wanted to take John, also called Mark, with them, but Paul did not think it wise to take him, because he had deserted them in Pamphylia and had not continued with them in the work. They had such a sharp disagreement that they parted company. Barnabas took Mark and sailed for Cyprus, but Paul chose Silas and left, commended by the brothers to the grace of the Lord. He went through Syria and Cilicia, strengthening the churches.

My point is that even the greatest "heroes of the faith" have been involved in some pretty heated disagreements. We should keep in mind that although we claim to belong to Christ, we are ALL still a work in progress. When we find ourselves so sharply divided, it is best to find the common ground and come back together in the unity of our faith.

I think in every example of the Bible, God always comes first...except one time. Matthew 5:23-24;

"Therefore, if you are offering your gift at the altar and there remember that your brother has something against you, leave your gift there in front of the altar. First go and be reconciled to your brother; then come and offer your gift.

Just some food for thought.

Welcome. Good first post. :smt023

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back