Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

The Saving results of the Death of Christ !

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$905.00
Goal
$1,038.00
You can say that the doctrines of Christ are not nicknamed Calvinism if you want but the fact is just from the gospels alone the teaching that is known as Calvinism can be clearly shown without any doubt. Now what has happened over time is people attack the teaching and so you get a lot of people teaching false things about it making caricatures and Straw Men but the actual teaching stands the test of time that's why all the reformers all the Puritans and many to the current day Spurgeon and all these people they all saw these truths they all the historic confessions of Faith were based on these truths not the other false ideas that are being offered today. Most people in the churches now have only heard the false ideas and attacks rather than hearing the truth actually spoken of and declared clearly. I don't mind if people have questions wanted debated want to disagree with it doesn't bother me at all I try to help if I can if the people get hostile I will answer directly and kind of shut it down yes but if the people want to really discuss and look into it and have good questions and sincere questions they'll get us sincere answer in which I offer scripture and try to plant seed that between themself in God they can sort that out
This is why there is a forum here for Calvinism as well as other religions so they can discuss their beliefs in there. I do not agree with some of their teachings, but everyone is allowed to believe how they want. I do not associate myself with any church particular, but am a student under the teachings of the Holy Spirit. We could never exhaust all the teachings in the Bible and to some only know in part until we understand the full, but it has to come from scripture only.

The saving results of the death of Christ is to only believe that He is our saving grace given to us by God's free gift of grace by His birth, death and resurrection for If ye then be risen with Christ, seek those things which are above, where Christ sitteth on the right hand of God. Set your affection on things above, not on things on the earth. For ye are dead, and your life is hid with Christ in God. When Christ, who is our life, shall appear, then shall ye also appear with him in glory. Colossians 3:1-4

Now once again what I write and say about free will it's not my opinion it's fact if you Google the term free will you find that even Google will tell you it's a philosophical term it's not a biblical term. There are 17 times in the scripture when the words free and Will are put together and in no case is a talking about man's will being free it was talking about offerings what will call Free Will offerings like they were not commanded by the law as the other tithes and offerings were these were if you wanted to offer something without it being you know in the law without it being commanded you could freely offer that's what it was.
There's no place in scripture where man is said to have a free will .
Matter of fact Jesus told those religious Jews inJohn 8 that they were Bound by sin in Romans 6 it could be clearly seen that before a person was saved the word free is in there but it says you were free from righteousness like in other words you couldn't do what's righteous Romans 8:7 says the carnal mind is enmity against God not subject to the law of God neither indeed can it be so this assumption that Free Will is readily available and all men have free will and they they can do things to please God is a false carnal assumption not a Biblical truth.
Yes I know the Bible says to choose but that that has nothing to do with your will it has to do with your nature you're going to choose according to your nature and God says that the unsaved cannot understand the things of the spirit of God they cannot do anything that pleases God so that's a whole again a separate discussion now. You asked about my username iconoclast somewhere along the line I read that iconoclasts would go around and when they saw statues relics and idols and pictures or images of what was supposed to be Jesus they went around destroying them .
Now was that the most spiritual thing to do no but I like this spirit I like the idea that it wasn't just institutions they were attacking they were attacking the False Church and the idolatry and everything else they saw they reacted strongly against it .
I like that. I like the idea of when people I've seen on this forum people question God suggest that God caused man to sin,
try to blame God for man's sin,
use free will every other sentence this to me is borderline idolatry
so when I see that I react against it I'm not reacting against people who might see things different or oh they they believe differently from me so I'm going to attack them no.
I'm going to react when people blaspheme the person and work of the Lord Jesus Christ the Triune God and suggest that God is anything but Holy

God did not predestine the man (which individuals would be saved & lost), He predestined the plan (how men would be saved) - read again Acts 10:34-35; Eph. 1:3-12; Rom. 8:28-30; 10:9-17.

The Bible reveals that regarding free-will and predestination it is not one or the other, but rather both. That is, the Bible teaches both the free-will of man and God's election or predestination. Unfortunately the teachings and creeds of men have misdefined these Biblical concepts so that the impression is left that one cannot have both, but only one or the other. We must accept the whole counsel of God on this subject instead of the wisdom of men (Gal. 1:6-10; 1 Cor. 1:18-21).

Many people teach that man either has no free-will (fatalism) or limited amounts of it. The Bible teaches that every person with a moral capacity has the freedom of will to decide whether or not to obey God. Simply put, the Bible teaches that God elected (predestined or set in place) to save every soul who fears (respects) God and works righteousness, (Acts 10:34-35). That is, before time eternal, God predestined that men would be saved "in Christ" (Eph. 1:3-4, 7-12). God predestined the "plan" of human redemption (Eph. 3:10-11).

God also determined that man would have free-will, the ability and responsibility to choose to obey Him (cf. Gen. 3:1-6; Josh. 24:15; Matt. 11:28). God did not predestine the man (which individuals would be saved & lost), He predestined the plan (how men would be saved) - read again Acts 10:34-35; Eph. 1:3-12; Rom. 8:28-30; 10:9-17.

Some do not understand the above passages on predestination. They think that if a person is not of those predestinated, he is just out of luck, is eternally damned, and there is nothing he can do about it. However, it is a particular group or class of people that God chose before the foundation of the world and not individuals. It is up to us to be part of that class of those "in Him" if we want to be of the chosen.​

I agree with your post above written for Hopeful .

We are certainly given grace...
maybe throughout our lives, maybe at certain times as some believe...
Without grace we can do nothing...just as Jesus said that without Him we can do nothing.

So, yes, we DO need grace to see God.
But doesn't He allow all to have this first grace that He gives to all?
Some will reply to it and others will not.

So, yes, the gospel is offered to all who hear it,
and who repent and believe.
Romans 10:17
17Faith comes by hearing the word of God.
In response as I type slow let me offer this from the 1689 confession of faith.

Chapter 10: Of Effectual Calling
1._____ Those whom God hath predestinated unto life, he is pleased in his appointed, and accepted time, effectually to call, by his Word and Spirit, out of that state of sin and death in which they are by nature, to grace and salvation by Jesus Christ; enlightening their minds spiritually and savingly to understand the things of God; taking away their heart of stone, and giving unto them a heart of flesh; renewing their wills, and by his almighty power determining them to that which is good, and effectually drawing them to Jesus Christ; yet so as they come most freely, being made willing by his grace.
( Romans 8:30; Romans 11:7; Ephesians 1:10, 11; 2 Thessalonians 2:13, 14; Ephesians 2:1-6; Acts 26:18; Ephesians 1:17, 18; Ezekiel 36:26; Deuteronomy 30:6; Ezekiel 36:27; Ephesians 1:19; Psalm 110:3; Song of Solomon 1:4 )

2._____ This effectual call is of God's free and special grace alone, not from anything at all foreseen in man, nor from any power or agency in the creature, being wholly passive therein, being dead in sins and trespasses, until being quickened and renewed by the Holy Spirit; he is thereby enabled to answer this call, and to embrace the grace offered and conveyed in it, and that by no less power than that which raised up Christ from the dead.
( 2 Timothy 1:9; Ephesians 2:8; 1 Corinthians 2:14; Ephesians 2:5; John 5:25; Ephesians 1:19, 20 )

3._____ Elect infants dying in infancy are regenerated and saved by Christ through the Spirit; who worketh when, and where, and how he pleases; so also are all elect persons, who are incapable of being outwardly called by the ministry of the Word.
( John 3:3, 5, 6; John 3:8 )

4._____ Others not elected, although they may be called by the ministry of the Word, and may have some common operations of the Spirit, yet not being effectually drawn by the Father, they neither will nor can truly come to Christ, and therefore cannot be saved: much less can men that receive not the Christian religion be saved; be they never so diligent to frame their lives according to the light of nature and the law of that religion they do profess.
( Matthew 22:14; Matthew 13:20, 21; Hebrews 6:4, 5; John 6:44, 45, 65; 1 John 2:24, 25; Acts 4:12; John 4:22; John 17:3 )

This is why there is a forum here for Calvinism as well as other religions so they can discuss their beliefs in there. I do not agree with some of their teachings, but everyone is allowed to believe how they want. I do not associate myself with any church particular, but am a student under the teachings of the Holy Spirit. We could never exhaust all the teachings in the Bible and to some only know in part until we understand the full, but it has to come from scripture only.

The saving results of the death of Christ is to only believe that He is our saving grace given to us by God's free gift of grace by His birth, death and resurrection for If ye then be risen with Christ, seek those things which are above, where Christ sitteth on the right hand of God. Set your affection on things above, not on things on the earth. For ye are dead, and your life is hid with Christ in God. When Christ, who is our life, shall appear, then shall ye also appear with him in glory. Colossians 3:1-4
Hello FHG,
We all desire the best for family and friends. The best of course is that we are used by God to teach and disciple others to come to know Jesus savingly by new birth.
We have been called to be saints and serve in the Kingdom as it is spreading worldwide.

Heb12;
25 See that ye refuse not him that speaketh. For if they escaped not who refused him that spake on earth, much more shall not we escape, if we turn away from him that speaketh from heaven:

26 Whose voice then shook the earth: but now he hath promised, saying, Yet once more I shake not the earth only, but also heaven.

27 And this word, Yet once more, signifieth the removing of those things that are shaken, as of things that are made, that those things which cannot be shaken may remain.

28 Wherefore we receiving a kingdom which cannot be moved, let us have grace, whereby we may serve God acceptably with reverence and godly fear:

29 For our God is a consuming fire.

"for_his_glory,
I am glad when we can agree on somethings, but as it is, there will be things where we differ sharply.
I will offer what I understand from scripture as you offer what you believe you see.

You posted;
God did not predestine the man (which individuals would be saved & lost), He predestined the plan (how men would be saved) - read again Acts 10:34-35; Eph. 1:3-12; Rom. 8:28-30; 10:9-17.

Not so...let's look-
rom8:29-30​
29 For whom he did foreknow, he also did predestinate to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brethren.

30 Moreover whom he did predestinate, them he also called: and whom he called, them he also justified: and whom he justified, them he also glorified.

NOTICE...whom/them whom/them whom /them....it is not what is foreknown, but rather WHOM. that is individual persons, not WHAT HE DID FOREKNOW, SUCH AS A GENERIC PLAN.
God set His Covenant love on a multitude of sinners The Father gives them to the Son and He dies to accomplish a definite redemption, that accomplishes salvation.It was not a potential salvation, but actual.

God did not choose a plan, like I will predestine a train, and whosoever gets on the train, I will elect them as they got onto the train all by themselves. No...Jesus is the Author and Finisher of our faith.
Hebrews 12:2
Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith; who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross, despising the shame, and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God.

[The Bible reveals that regarding free-will and predestination it is not one or the other, but rather both. That is, the Bible teaches both the free-will of man and God's election or predestination. Unfortunately the teachings and creeds of men have misdefined these Biblical concepts so that the impression is left that one cannot have both, but only one or the other. We must accept the whole counsel of God on this subject instead of the wisdom of men (Gal. 1:6-10; 1 Cor. 1:18-21).]

No...The bible teaches men have a will ,bound by sin The fall has left them without the ability to see spiritual truth.

or [lMany people teach that man either has no free-will (fatalism) or imited amounts of it.]

pt.2

T hat is not fatalism...you do not have a correct understanding of the term,because it is not "blind faith", but rather it is a personal God who ordains whatsoever comes to pass. here; from the 1689 confession of faith;​

Chapter 3: Of God's Decree​

1._____ God hath decreed in himself, from all eternity, by the most wise and holy counsel of his own will, freely and unchangeably, all things, whatsoever comes to pass; yet so as thereby is God neither the author of sin nor hath fellowship with any therein; nor is violence offered to the will of the creature, nor yet is the liberty or contingency of second causes taken away, but rather established; in which appears his wisdom in disposing all things, and power and faithfulness in accomplishing his decree.
( Isaiah 46:10; Ephesians 1:11; Hebrews 6:17; Romans 9:15, 18; James 1:13; 1 John 1:5; Acts 4:27, 28; John 19:11; Numbers 23:19; Ephesians 1:3-5 )
2._____ Although God knoweth whatsoever may or can come to pass, upon all supposed conditions, yet hath he not decreed anything, because he foresaw it as future, or as that which would come to pass upon such conditions.
( Acts 15:18; Romans 9:11, 13, 16, 18 )

3._____ By the decree of God, for the manifestation of his glory, some men and angels are predestinated, or foreordained to eternal life through Jesus Christ, to the praise of his glorious grace; others being left to act in their sin to their just condemnation, to the praise of his glorious justice.
( 1 Timothy 5:21; Matthew 25:34; Ephesians 1:5, 6; Romans 9:22, 23; Jude 4 )

4.______These angels and men thus predestinated and foreordained, are particularly and unchangeably designed, and their number so certain and definite, that it cannot be either increased or diminished.
( 2 Timothy 2:19; John 13:18 )

5._____ Those of mankind that are predestinated to life, God, before the foundation of the world was laid, according to his eternal and immutable purpose, and the secret counsel and good pleasure of his will, hath chosen in Christ unto everlasting glory, out of his mere free grace and love, without any other thing in the creature as a condition or cause moving him thereunto.
( Ephesians 1:4, 9, 11; Romans 8:30; 2 Timothy 1:9; 1 Thessalonians 5:9; Romans 9:13, 16; Ephesians 2:5, 12 )

6._____ As God hath appointed the elect unto glory, so he hath, by the eternal and most free purpose of his will, foreordained all the means thereunto; wherefore they who are elected, being fallen in Adam, are redeemed by Christ, are effectually called unto faith in Christ, by his Spirit working in due season, are justified, adopted, sanctified, and kept by his power through faith unto salvation; neither are any other redeemed by Christ, or effectually called, justified, adopted, sanctified, and saved, but the elect only.
( 1 Peter 1:2; 2 Thessalonians 2:13; 1 Thessalonians 5:9, 10; Romans 8:30; 2 Thessalonians 2:13; 1 Peter 1:5; John 10:26; John 17:9; John 6:64 )

7._____ The doctrine of the high mystery of predestination is to be handled with special prudence and care, that men attending the will of God revealed in his Word, and yielding obedience thereunto, may, from the certainty of their effectual vocation, be assured of their eternal election; so shall this doctrine afford matter of praise, reverence, and admiration of God, and of humility, diligence, and abundant consolation to all that sincerely obey the gospel.
( 1 Thessalonians 1:4, 5; 2 Peter 1:10; Ephesians 1:6; Romans 11:33; Romans 11:5, 6, 20; Luke 10:20 )
The Bible teaches that every person with a moral capacity has the freedom of will to decide whether or not to obey God. Simply put, the Bible teaches that God elected (predestined or set in place) to save every soul who fears (respects) God and works righteousness, (Acts 10:34-35). That is, before time eternal, God predestined that men would be saved "in Christ" (Eph. 1:3-4, 7-12). God predestined the "plan" of human redemption (Eph. 3:10-11).]

No...that would be a gospel of works, and that would be a "wounded Adam", not a dead Adam

[God also determined that man would have free-will, the ability and responsibility to choose to obey Him (cf. Gen. 3:1-6; Josh. 24:15; Matt. 11:28).]
Not one of these verses teach that

[God did not predestine the man (which individuals would be saved & lost), He predestined the plan (how men would be saved) - read again Acts 10:34-35; Eph. 1:3-12; Rom. 8:28-30; 10:9-17.]
Sure He did jn 6:37-44

[Some do not understand the above passages on predestination.]

I think you need to look at it again

[They think that if a person is not of those predestinated, he is just out of luck, is eternally damned,]

Sinners who do not come to Jesus are eternally damned.

[and there is nothing he can do about it. However, it is a particular group or class of people that God chose before the foundation of the world and not individuals. It is up to us to be part of that class of those "in Him" if we want to be of the chosen.
]

It is not up to us...in the words of Jonah, salvation is of the Lord. It is God who elects those to be saved,The others are "passed by"..ie, preterition
4._____ Others not elected, although they may be called by the ministry of the Word, and may have some common operations of the Spirit, yet not being effectually drawn by the Father, they neither will nor can truly come to Christ, and therefore cannot be saved:​

I'm glad we have partial agreement and I still would like to Push forward a little bit God uses language we can understand they call it anthropomorphic language where God speaks in a way that we understand what hes doing. God is perfect his plan is perfect he never has to change in Malachi 3 :6 says I am God I change not Therefore you sons of Jacob are not consumed.
And Hebrews 6 speaking about the covenant salvation God is provided for 17 and 18 says we're in God willing more abundantly to show one to the as of the promise the immutability of his counsel Confirmed it by an oath that by 2 immutable things in which it was impossible for God to lie we might have a strong consolation who have fled for refuge to lay hold upon the hope set before us which hope we have as an anchor of the soul while sure and steadfast which enter it into that within the veil
God doesn't change, but He can change His mind about something or some one.
When He does change His mind, He remains the same God.

We learn from Roman 6 we're saved from the reigning power of sin it doesn't have dominion over us but regrettably was still able to sin as Paul wrote in the 2nd half of Romans 7 and so he declares with the mind he serves the law of God his body is an unredeemed body until hes glorified. He desires to be delivered from remaining sin glorified on the last day
The ability to commit sin is always an option, but only those whose repentance from sin was a lie to God will commit them.
Paul's Rom 7 narrative of his past life while still in the flesh, and trying unsuccessfully to live life under the Law but failing, comes before he answers his laments in Rom 8.
He is not walking after the flesh anymore, as Rom 7:5,18 both refer to his "flesh" from the perspective of being in his past.
Rom 7:23 is answered in Rom 8:2.
Rom 7:24 was answered by Rom 6:6.
His "flesh" now, is just skin and bones; a carrying case.

God doesn't change, but He can change His mind about something or some one.
When He does change His mind, He remains the same God.
I do not agree.God knows the end from the beginning. ACTS15:18 HE HAS NO NEED TO CHANGE HIS MIND EVER.
He gets it right, always.

The ability to commit sin is always an option, but only those whose repentance from sin was a lie to God will commit them.
Paul's Rom 7 narrative of his past life while still in the flesh, and trying unsuccessfully to live life under the Law but failing, comes before he answers his laments in Rom 8.
He is not walking after the flesh anymore, as Rom 7:5,18 both refer to his "flesh" from the perspective of being in his past.
Rom 7:23 is answered in Rom 8:2.
Rom 7:24 was answered by Rom 6:6.
His "flesh" now, is just skin and bones; a carrying case.
Paul wrote as a Christian in rom7.

1._____ Those whom God hath predestinated unto life, he is pleased in his appointed, and accepted time, effectually to call, by his Word and Spirit, out of that state of sin and death in which they are by nature, to grace and salvation by Jesus Christ; enlightening their minds spiritually and savingly to understand the things of God; taking away their heart of stone, and giving unto them a heart of flesh; renewing their wills, and by his almighty power determining them to that which is good, and effectually drawing them to Jesus Christ; yet so as they come most freely, being made willing by his grace.
( Romans 8:30; Romans 11:7; Ephesians 1:10, 11; 2 Thessalonians 2:13, 14; Ephesians 2:1-6; Acts 26:18; Ephesians 1:17, 18; Ezekiel 36:26; Deuteronomy 30:6; Ezekiel 36:27; Ephesians 1:19; Psalm 110:3; Song of Solomon 1:4 )

2._____ This effectual call is of God's free and special grace alone, not from anything at all foreseen in man, nor from any power or agency in the creature, being wholly passive therein, being dead in sins and trespasses, until being quickened and renewed by the Holy Spirit; he is thereby enabled to answer this call, and to embrace the grace offered and conveyed in it, and that by no less power than that which raised up Christ from the dead.
( 2 Timothy 1:9; Ephesians 2:8; 1 Corinthians 2:14; Ephesians 2:5; John 5:25; Ephesians 1:19, 20 )

3._____ Elect infants dying in infancy are regenerated and saved by Christ through the Spirit; who worketh when, and where, and how he pleases; so also are all elect persons, who are incapable of being outwardly called by the ministry of the Word.

4._____ Others not elected, although they may be called by the ministry of the Word, and may have some common operations of the Spirit, yet not being effectually drawn by the Father, they neither will nor can truly come to Christ, and therefore cannot be saved: much less can men that receive not the Christian religion be saved; be they never so diligent to frame their lives according to the light of nature and the law of that religion they do profess.
( Matthew 22:14; Matthew 13:20, 21; Hebrews 6:4, 5; John 6:44, 45, 65; 1 John 2:24, 25; Acts 4:12; John 4:22; John 17:3 )
I,
You haven't been totally honest with me !
You said that you got all your beliefs from the bible itself.
You stated this in your post no. 430.

Now, I did state to you that you were using calvinistic type words, and, lo and behold,
you ARE familiar with the WCF.

The WCF is a reformed manual that teaches what John Calvin believed but put in much softer tones
because calvinism is so difficult to swallow to normal human beings that believe God is LOVE, MERCY AND JUSTICE.
They change God's character into something that I would explain as, yes, a monster.
Why a monster? Because a being with as much power as God has, and also gets to CHOOSE who goes to heaven and who goes to hell, is NOT a being anyone would much care to worship.

Again, I really don't understand why anyone would want to worship such a god.
I guess the reformed are a lot wiser and more intelligent than the rest of Christianity -
which does not change God's character but accepts Him as the being that created us with love in mind.

I am going to answer your post however, with the hope that you really read my replies.

OK.
I think you're going to have to use your own words because I'd really like to understand.
The above explains what the reformed believe, but it doesn't tell me why.

Could you explain HOW God predestined unto life some (because certainly not all are saved)
but at the end it states that yet they come most freely, being made willing by His grace.

IF God predestines me to life...
HOW can I also come freely?

What does GOD'S SPECIAL GRACE mean?
The bible speaks of God's grace, what is SPECIAL GRACE?
And what does grace mean to YOU?

The above also states that we must be quickened and renewed by the Holy Spirit so that we can be enabled to answer this effectual call of God.

Do we have a choice when we answer to this effectual call?
Can we reply with a no?
What if I don't want to be saved?

Some infants go to hell?
Why?
Did they commit a sin?

Revelation states that nothing unclean will enter into heaven.
Is a newborn baby unclean?
How?
If the above is true,
how would you explain
Romans 1:19-20 which states that God has always been known by man through God's own revelation.
19because that which is known about God is evident within them; for God made it evident to them.
20For since the creation of the world His invisible attributes, His eternal power and divine nature, have been clearly seen, being understood through what has been made, so that they are without excuse. 21For even though they knew God, they did not honor Him as God or give thanks

It states that man always could have known God and that for this reason, man will be without excuse when he appears before Christ for judgment.

There was no Christian religion back at the beginning...

Thanks!

We all desire the best for family and friends. The best of course is that we are used by God to teach and disciple others to come to know Jesus savingly by new birth.
We have been called to be saints and serve in the Kingdom as it is spreading worldwide.
This I agree with as long as we teach the Gospel of God's mercy and grace for that which has already been written and not what man has indoctrinated in others as far as telling us what we are to believe.

This I agree with as long as we teach the Gospel of God's mercy and grace for that which has already been written and not what man has indoctrinated in others as far as telling us what we are to believe.
God has given men asteachers to local churches as a gift.
They are men.
Gifted teachers are to instruct.
Some ignore this gift to their own peril

God has given men asteachers to local churches as a gift.
They are men.
Gifted teachers are to instruct.
Some ignore this gift to their own peril
God calls and equips who He wants that are ready to take His word out into the world.

Gal 3:26 For ye are all the children of God by faith in Christ Jesus.
Gal 3:27 For as many of you as have been baptized into Christ have put on Christ.
Gal 3:28 There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus.
Gal 3:29 And if ye be Christ's, then are ye Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise.

God calls and equips who He wants that are ready to take His word out into the world.

Gal 3:26 For ye are all the children of God by faith in Christ Jesus.
Gal 3:27 For as many of you as have been baptized into Christ have put on Christ.
Gal 3:28 There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus.
Gal 3:29 And if ye be Christ's, then are ye Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise.
He only calls qualified men.

Woman are not called or qualified as much as they want to spin the Scriptures to their own interpretation.

1 Timothy 3:1 It is a trustworthy saying: if any man aspires to the office of overseer, he desires a good work.

The Bible is clear on this matter.

We have been down this path.

He only calls qualified men.

Woman are not called or qualified as much as they want to spin the Scriptures to their own interpretation.

1 Timothy 3:1 It is a trustworthy saying: if any man aspires to the office of overseer, he desires a good work.

The Bible is clear on this matter.

We have been down this path.
Yes, we have been down this path and this has noting to do with the OP.

Back