Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Are you taking the time to pray? Christ is the answer in times of need

https://christianforums.net/threads/psalm-70-1-save-me-o-god-lord-help-me-now.108509/

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Looking to grow in the word of God more?

See our Bible Studies and Devotionals sections in Christian Growth

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Have questions about the Christian faith?

Come ask us what's on your mind in Questions and Answers

• Wearing the right shoes, and properly clothed spiritually?

Join Elected By Him for a devotional on Ephesians 6:14-15

https://christianforums.net/threads/devotional-selecting-the-proper-shoes.109094/

Three person God identified in the Bible?

Where is the three person God identified in the Bible?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
You know exactly what those words are and it bothers you SO deeply that you can't make them go away, or explain them away, that you can't even bring yourself to type them out.

That's called kicking at the goads and stubbornly refusing the Truth.
As I stated post them. Do you need a Kleenex? Several word in a few verses of John is only a part written about the Son.

The Father - Head, Hand, Face, Back
Exod 33:23
Then the Lord said, “There is a place near me where you may stand on a rock. 22When my glory passes by, I will put you in a cleft in the rock and cover you with my hand until I have passed by. 23Then I will remove my hand and you will see my back; but my face must not be seen.”

Ezek 1:26 - The form of a man sitting on the throne
And above the firmament over their heads there was the likeness of a throne, in appearance like sapphire;[h] and seated above the likeness of a throne was a likeness as it were of a human form. 27 And upward from what had the appearance of his loins I saw as it were gleaming bronze, like the appearance of fire enclosed round about; and downward from what had the appearance of his loins I saw as it were the appearance of fire, and there was brightness round about him.[i] 28 Like the appearance of the bow that is in the cloud on the day of rain, so was the appearance of the brightness round about.
Daniel 7:9-10 Well He has white hair
As I looked,
“thrones were set in place,
and the Ancient of Days took his seat.
His clothing was as white as snow;
the hair of his head was white like wool.
His throne was flaming with fire,
and its wheels were all ablaze.
10A river of fire was flowing,
coming out from before him.
Thousands upon thousands attended him;
ten thousand times ten thousand stood before him.
The court was seated,
and the books were opened.
Daniel 7
Oh look the Son of Man -Yeah Why Does God need to be given authority? I would state the one on the throne is not the Son of Man

“In my vision at night I looked, and there before me was one like a son of man, a coming with the clouds of heaven. He approached the Ancient of Days and was led into his presence. 14He was given authority, glory and sovereign power; all nations and peoples of every language worshiped him. His dominion is an everlasting dominion that will not pass away, and his kingdom is one that will never be destroyed.

Seems to be the same God
Rev 5
Then I saw in the right hand of him who sat on the throne a scroll with writing on both sides and sealed with seven seals
And the lamb before that throne was worthy to take and open that scroll

You are worthy to take the scroll
and to open its seals,
because you were slain,
and with your blood you purchased for God
persons from every tribe and language and people and nation.
10You have made them to be a kingdom and priests to serve our God,
and they will reign b on the earth.

The Father is not His Son

The Father is not the Son, yet we are to believe in the Son as being over the Father, the name of Jesus Christ is the name that saves, the antichrist denies this name.

The Father is not His Son (that is true)...for the Father exists in eternity as a Spirit without flesh and the Son is in the flesh.

However the Son is the Father (for the Spirit dwelling within the Son is the Father, Isaiah 9:6; John 4:23-24, John 14:7-11) come in flesh.
I think God has form I justed posted something along that thought. I think God stated let us make man in our image.
I read God created through Jesus, by Jesus and for Jesus. Nothing about any angels creating. So "our" image most be the same.

I think God has form I justed posted something along that thought. I think God stated let us make man in our image.
I read God created through Jesus, by Jesus and for Jesus. Nothing about any angels creating. So "our" image most be the same.
"Jehovah" created the heavens and the earth "by Himself" and "all alone" (Isaiah 44:24).

Nevertheless Jesus had a part in creating everything (John 1:3).

This would indicate that Jesus is "Jehovah".

Did Jesus say know there is one God and you will be saved, or that if you are not a long way ahead of the wicked vanity of devils you will go to the same hell.

James 2:19 Thou believest that there is one God; thou doest well: the devils also believe, and tremble.
20 But wilt thou know, O vain man, that faith without works is dead?

The Father is not the Son, yet we are to believe in the Son as being over the Father, the name of Jesus Christ is the name that saves, the antichrist denies this name.
The Son received from the Father. He sat down with the Father on His Fathers throne.
Yes Jesus purchased for God by His blood.
As God put that into motion.
Col 1:19-20
For God was pleased to have all his fullness dwell in him, 20 and through him to reconcile to himself all things, whether things on earth or things in heaven, by making peace through his blood, shed on the cross.
Isaiah 49:6
New International Version
6 he says:
“It is too small a thing for you to be my servant
to restore the tribes of Jacob
and bring back those of Israel I have kept.
I will also make you a light for the Gentiles,
that my salvation may reach to the ends of the earth.”

Isaiah 42:1
Here is my servant, whom I uphold, my chosen one in whom I delight; I will put my Spirit on him, and he will bring justice to the nations.

John 3:16
For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.
1 Corinthians 15:27
For he “has put everything under his feet.” Now when it says that “everything” has been put under him, it is clear that this does not include God himself, who put everything under Christ.

The Son received from the Father. He sat down with the Father on His Fathers throne.
Yes Jesus purchased for God by His blood.
As God put that into motion.
Col 1:19-20
For God was pleased to have all his fullness dwell in him, 20 and through him to reconcile to himself all things, whether things on earth or things in heaven, by making peace through his blood, shed on the cross.
Isaiah 49:6
New International Version
6 he says:
“It is too small a thing for you to be my servant
to restore the tribes of Jacob
and bring back those of Israel I have kept.
I will also make you a light for the Gentiles,
that my salvation may reach to the ends of the earth.”

Isaiah 42:1
Here is my servant, whom I uphold, my chosen one in whom I delight; I will put my Spirit on him, and he will bring justice to the nations.

John 3:16
For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.
1 Corinthians 15:27
For he “has put everything under his feet.” Now when it says that “everything” has been put under him, it is clear that this does not include God himself, who put everything under Christ.
The Father is the Son, the same as on earth, the son becomes the father.

1 John 2:13 I write unto you, fathers, because ye have known him that is from the beginning. I write unto you, young men, because ye have overcome the wicked one. I write unto you, little children, because ye have known the Father.

1 John 2:14 I have written unto you, fathers, because ye have known him that is from the beginning. I have written unto you, young men, because ye are strong, and the word of God abideth in you, and ye have overcome the wicked one.

"Jehovah" created the heavens and the earth "by Himself" and "all alone" (Isaiah 44:24).

Nevertheless Jesus had a part in creating everything (John 1:3).

This would indicate that Jesus is "Jehovah".
John, Hebrews and Paul testify that God created In Him By Him, For Him and through Jesus.
Col 1:16
For in him all things were created: things in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or powers or rulers or authorities; all things have been created through him and for him.

In fact all things come through Jesus.
You can consider the Father as the only God but I state to you its through Jesus we live. Apparently Jesus has the same skillset as His God. Which is good as it is Jesus who will raise us up on the last day.

yet for us there is but one God, the Father, from whom all things came and for whom we live; and there is but one Lord, Jesus Christ, through whom all things came and through whom we live.

John, Hebrews and Paul testify that God created In Him By Him, For Him and through Jesus.
Col 1:16
For in him all things were created: things in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or powers or rulers or authorities; all things have been created through him and for him.

In fact all things come through Jesus.
You can consider the Father as the only God but I state to you its through Jesus we live. Apparently Jesus has the same skillset as His God. Which is good as it is Jesus who will raise us up on the last day.

yet for us there is but one God, the Father, from whom all things came and for whom we live; and there is but one Lord, Jesus Christ, through whom all things came and through whom we live.
How can the Son of God have a God, how can the Spirit of Christ have a Spirit that is not His Spirit, get wise or stay chatting.

Again the trinity has them different distinct persons. The one on the throne in Rev is not the lamb.
Or, you have nothing better to do but speak, and that is your way of testifying about God.

The one on the throne is God, that is why we believe in Christ, not deny Him as the antichrist we heard is here to do,.

How can the Son of God have a God, how can the Spirit of Christ have a Spirit that is not His Spirit, get wise or stay chatting.

Your very odd.
Rev 1:6
and has made us to be a kingdom and priests to serve his God and Father—to him be glory and power for ever and ever! Amen.

Your very odd.
Rev 1:6
and has made us to be a kingdom and priests to serve his God and Father—to him be glory and power for ever and ever! Amen.
God/the Son of God loved us and died for us, why then spend your time demeaning Him.

1 John 3:16 Hereby perceive we the love of God, because he laid down his life for us: and we ought to lay down our lives for the brethren.

1 John 4:9 In this was manifested the love of God toward us, because that God sent his only begotten Son into the world, that we might live through him.

Revelation 1:5 And from Jesus Christ, who is the faithful witness, and the first begotten of the dead, and the prince of the kings of the earth. Unto him that loved us, and washed us from our sins in his own blood,
6 And hath made us kings and priests unto God and his Father; to him be glory and dominion for ever and ever. Amen.

Does the Bible really mention a three person God or is this notion imagined into the Bible?

Where does the Bible mention a three person God?
The bible does not mention a trinity anywhere its a construct of man not God. Its another false doctrine.
There is God the Father and God the Son the holy spirit is the presence and power of the 2x Godhead.

Are you sure the pre-incarnate Jesus is not the Father, aka the Word?
Absolutely sure, because the Word is not the Father. The whole point of John's prologue is to show who the Word is, in contradistinction to the Father and to humans, specifically the Jewish people.

Are you guys too deaf, 18 years, you had your say on emptiness, can you be any more obvious that you talk for the sake of talking, and do not stop it in case you might have to do something more worthwhile. ( to dispute is not clever, it is part of the deceit)

18 years, is it not long enough for anyone who has no shame on these forums since this thread originated ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back