Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Site Restructuring

The site is currently undergoing some restructuring, which will take some time. Sorry for the inconvenience if things are a little hard to find right now.

Please let us know if you find any new problems with the way things work and we will get them fixed. You can always report any problems or difficulty finding something in the Talk With The Staff / Report a site issue forum.

Was Adam imparted free will from the beginning of Creation?

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Free will is belief in the testimonies of the Lord, to be exhorted by the warnings, or to be deceived by the deceivers.

2 John 1:7 For many deceivers are entered into the world, who confess not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh. This is a deceiver and an antichrist.

Here is one of those freewill warnings for the end time now, for us all.

Before Apostle Paul departed, he warned how men will arise speaking perverse things to draw away people from the faith.

Romans 1 tells more, how they do not like to know about God, so they are given over to a reprobate mind, to envy, debate, to be deceiving, malignity ( ill will towards others)

If they teach otherwise and do not consent to the wholesome words of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ, the doctrine according to godliness, it is warned it is because they are proud and know nothing, but spend their time doting on questions of strife of words, which bring envy ( SEE IT IS CONNECTED WITH ROMANS 1.) strife, railings, evil surmisings, PERVERSE DISPUTINGS OF MEN.

Acts 20:30 Also of your own selves shall men arise, speaking perverse things, to draw away disciples after them.

Romans 1:28 And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient;
29 Being filled with all unrighteousness, fornication, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, debate, deceit, malignity; whisperers,

1 Timothy 6:3 If any man teach otherwise, and consent not to wholesome words, even the words of our Lord Jesus Christ, and to the doctrine which is according to godliness;
4 He is proud, knowing nothing, but doting about questions and strifes of words, whereof cometh envy, strife, railings, evil surmisings,
5 Perverse disputings of men of corrupt minds, and destitute of the truth, supposing that gain is godliness: from such withdraw thyself.

Yes it is mentioned in the bible, just in different wording. "Natural man" is one, others include "will of the flesh", "sin nature" and "carnal mind".
No, what you spoke about was not scriptural, it is more scientific.

1 Timothy 6:20 O Timothy, keep that which is committed to thy trust, avoiding profane and vain babblings, and oppositions of science falsely so called:
21 Which some professing have erred concerning the faith. Grace be with thee. Amen.

I had ended on the quote of 1 Timothy 6:3-5, of the people who do not consent to the wholesome words of our LOrd and Saviour Jesus Christ and instead dote about questions of strife, which bring strife railings, evil surmisings, perverse dis0utings of men of corrupt minds.

1 Timothy 6:3 If any man teach otherwise, and consent not to wholesome words, even the words of our Lord Jesus Christ, and to the doctrine which is according to godliness;
4 He is proud, knowing nothing, but doting about questions and strifes of words, whereof cometh envy, strife, railings, evil surmisings,
5 Perverse disputings of men of corrupt minds, and destitute of the truth, supposing that gain is godliness: from such withdraw thyself.

We are all chosen, chosen to be soldiers, and to fight the good fight of faith is free will, because only through that acknowledgment, of being chosen to be a good soldier of Christ and to follow after righteousness, godliness, faityh, love, patience, meekness, an you lay hold on eternal life, and the false teachers sway it is all taken care of so you lay hold on NOTHING.

2 Timothy 2:4 No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

1 Timothy 6:11 But thou, O man of God, flee these things; and follow after righteousness, godliness, faith, love, patience, meekness.
12 Fight the good fight of faith, lay hold on eternal life, whereunto thou art also called, and hast professed a good profession before many witnesses.

Scripture teaches us that Christ came to earth to give us power to become the sons of God, by believing on His name, and to be born of God, not born of the will of the flesh.

To have that same mind of Christ, is ceasing from sin, no longer in the flesh to the lusts of men, now to the will of God.

( the will of God is for our sanctification)

Now you no longer live as those in the vanity of their mind, and they think it strange you do not run with them to their same excesses of riot. ( against God)

We are forewarned and testified for this free will, that we abstain from fornication, that we know how to possess our body in honour, not in lust as those who do not know God, to not defraud your brother in any matter, because the Lord is the avenger of all who do that.

John 1:12 But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name:
13 Which were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God.

1 Thessalonians 4:3 For this is the will of God, even your sanctification, that ye should abstain from fornication:
4 That every one of you should know how to possess his vessel in sanctification and honour;
5 Not in the lust of concupiscence, even as the Gentiles which know not God:
6 That no man go beyond and defraud his brother in any matter: because that the Lord is the avenger of all such, as we also have forewarned you and testified.

1 Peter 4:Forasmuch then as Christ hath suffered for us in the flesh, arm yourselves likewise with the same mind: for he that hath suffered in the flesh hath ceased from sin;
2 That he no longer should live the rest of his time in the flesh to the lusts of men, but to the will of God.
3 For the time past of our life may suffice us to have wrought the will of the Gentiles, when we walked in lasciviousness, lusts, excess of wine, revellings, banquetings, and abominable idolatries:
4 Wherein they think it strange that ye run not with them to the same excess of riot, speaking evil of you:
5 Who shall give account to him that is ready to judge the quick and the dead.

Anybody who cant consent to these testimonies forewarned to us by the apostles of the Lord Jesus Christ, are missing something..

2 Timothy 2:25 In meekness instructing those that oppose themselves; if God peradventure will give them repentance to the acknowledging of the truth;

Titus 1:1 Paul, a servant of God, and an apostle of Jesus Christ, according to the faith of God's elect, and the acknowledging of the truth which is after godliness;

Philemon 1:6 That the communication of thy faith may become effectual by the acknowledging of every good thing which is in you in Christ Jesus.

2 Peter 2:1 But there were false prophets also among the people, even as there shall be false teachers among you, who privily shall bring in damnable heresies, even denying the Lord that bought them, and bring upon themselves swift destruction.

No, what you spoke about was not scriptural, it is more scientific.

1 Timothy 6:20 O Timothy, keep that which is committed to thy trust, avoiding profane and vain babblings, and oppositions of science falsely so called:
21 Which some professing have erred concerning the faith. Grace be with thee. Amen.
What is not Scriptural about the struggle between the will of the flesh and the will of the spirit?

God issued prophecy about man eating the fruit (Genesis 2:17)
AT the time God commanded the man, Adam, not to eat of the tree
AND the consequence of disobedience is declared - that is that death of the man would result in eating from the tree
YET a command does not convey ability
BUT the language contains a prophetic construct indicating assurance of occurrence - "for in the day that you eat" - the "for" is promissory
NOT a conditional logic construct such as "if in the day that you eat"
IN fact, the English word "for" is translated from the Hebrew word כִּ֗י (ki)
AND the Hebrew word כִּ֗י (ki) contains the meanings of these English words "that", "for", "when" (Strong's Hebrew: 3588. כִּ֗י (ki) -- that, for, when)
THEREFORE the word "when" fits where the word "for" resides in Genesis 2:17
THUS the phrase "when in the day that you eat" is an accurate translation for Genesis 2:17
SO this confirms the promissory nature, the prophecy of man eating the fruit, with the word "for"/"when" in Genesis 2:17
AND this imposes contextual certainty indicating God's foreknowledge over the matter described in Genesis 2:17
SO there is no free will indicated for Adam
AND the firm fact is established
THAT God reigns in the affairs of man (Daniel 4:34-35)

No, simply asserting that "for" is "promissory," or "prophetic," in Genesis 2:17 doesn't make it so. Commonly, "for" is a conditional term: a particular state-of-affairs is conditional upon a preceding one. In the case of Genesis 2:17, "you will surely die" is conditional upon ("for") Adam and Eve eating of the Forbidden Fruit ("in the day you eat of it"). Simply put, if they ate of the fruit, then they would die. Read naturally, in a straightforward manner, this is a simple, plain, cause-and-effect statement.

None of what you observed about the Hebrew form of "for" advances your contention that it is meant to convey a prophecy in Genesis 2:17. Replacing "for" with "when" doesn't change the fundamentally conditional nature of the term "ki." Both terms can be used in the very same conditional way. Bob may say to Sam, "When you step in the bear trap, it will break your leg." But this doesn't at all mean that Sam WILL do so. In fact, there's good reason to think, given Bob's warning that Sam WON'T put his foot in the bear trap.

Genesis 2:16-17
16 The LORD God commanded the man, saying, "From any tree of the garden you may eat freely;
17 but from the tree of the knowledge of good and evil you shall not eat, for in the day that you eat from it you will surely die."

So, according to you Kermos, God commands Adam not to eat of the Forbidden Fruit, warning him of a dire consequence should he do so, while at the same time prophesying that Adam would do so? This is like Bob saying to Sam, "Don't you ever step in that bear trap. If you do, you'll break your leg. But, you will step in the bear trap and break your leg because I'm going to make you step in it." This sounds pretty bizarre to me, but this is essentially what you think God said to Adam about the Forbidden Fruit. What's the purpose in God commanding Adam not to eat of the Forbidden Fruit, warning Adam of the awful consequences of doing so and then saying, "But you will it eat anyway because I'm going to make you eat it." This isn't at all what I see God doing in the verses above.

THEN Adam could not have used free will to perform evil against God
BECAUSE God will not use willpower in order to perform evil against God's self (Psalm 5:4, Psalm 92:15, Deuteronomy 32:4)
THEREFORE it follows that man could not use free will in order to perform evil against God

I'm confused by your reasoning here... If Adam's will is free, then it is unconstrained in at least some of the choices Adam makes. But if Adam's will, because it comes from God and is like His will, is not truly free, one has to conclude that God's will is not free, either (Adam's will mirrors God's will, right?). But this view of God's will assumes a deterministic state-of-affairs - the very thing in question. In other words, you're sort of Begging the Question, here.

God can't do certain things as a necessity of His own nature: He can't lie, or entertain darkness within Himself, or do anything logically impossible (create a round square, or a married bachelor, etc.), for example. But how does this preclude all freedom of choice in God's case? Being unable to do some things, doesn't mean necessarily that I can't do anything. That I can't choose how tall I'll be, or what the color of my eyes is, doesn't mean I can't choose to eat a piece of pecan pie rather than a doughnut. Why can't this be true for God, too? And if it is true for Him, why not for Adam also?

I read, for instance, in the OT of God "repenting" of things a number of times, that is, changing His mind about what He had decided to do. (Genesis 6:6-7; Exodus 32:14; Judges 2:18; 1 Samuel 15:35, etc.) How is such repentance, a change of mind, possible in a God whose nature has eliminated His freedom to choose entirely? If, despite God's limits, He retained some free agency, why couldn't the same be true of Adam made in God's image?

And, anyway, men sin all the time, conflicting with God's plainly-expressed will constantly and grievously. Your deterministic view requires that God ordain moral evil, that He is the One ultimately making evil people do evil things. But this would make God evil, it seems to me. In His word, though, we read things like:

Jeremiah 32:35
35 And they built the high places of Baal, which are in the valley of the son of Hinnom, to cause their sons and their daughters to pass through the fire unto Molech; which I commanded them not, neither came it into my mind, that they should do this abomination, to cause Judah to sin

This puts a very serious crimp in the idea that God ordains all the evil of Man, it seems to me.

Anyway, it might do you some good to check out the following link:

www.soteriology101.com

That doesn't mean that is always the way things happen.

In Truth (John 14:6), it does "mean that is always the way things happen" everytime that the Holy Word of God declares that an event occurred.

Will you provide one Scripture citation where the Word of God declares an event did occur but an event did not occur?

You eliminated an essential bit of the post to which you replied, so this needs to be remedied.

Christ is the Wisdom of God (1 Corinthians 1:24), and Christ is the everlasting God, so God always has understanding and knowledge.

Do you believe Jesus is the Wisdom of God?

Truly, Lord Jesus Christ says "Truly, truly, I say to you, before Abraham was, I AM" (John 8:58).

Jesus says I AM, and He did not say "I was created".

So, one week before Abraham was born Jesus' words of I AM ring true.

And, two weeks before Abraham was born Jesus' words of I AM resound true.

And, three weeks before Abraham was born Jesus' words of I AM are true.

And, the minute prior to the minute any of all the angels were created Jesus' words of I AM trumpet true.

And, the week prior to any of the angels being created Jesus' words of I AM harmonize truthfully.

No matter when in time one seeks before Abraham was born, Jesus Christ's words of I AM remain absolutely true.

Going back in time, Jesus is always I AM, never created, He is always I AM.

Going back in time, anytime in all eternity because Jesus says "before Abraham" with no exceptions, Jesus Being.

Behold, Going back in time, Jesus Being.

JESUS IS EVERLASTING going back in time.

Jesus say"I am with you always, even to the end of the age" (Matthew 28:20).

The angel Gabriel declared to Mary about Jesus "He will reign over the house of Jacob forever, and His kingdom will have no end" (Luke 1:33).

Behold, Going forward in time, Jesus Being.

JESUS IS EVERLASTING going forward in time.

GOD is exclusively the One that IS EVERLASTING going back in time and going forward in time.

God is everlasting.

Jesus is everlasting.

No one except God is everlasting.

Everlasting YHWH God is Lord Jesus Christ for He declares "Truly, truly, I say to you, before Abraham was, I AM" (John 8:58).

"I am the Alpha and the Omega," says the Lord God, "who is and who was and who is to come, the Almighty." (Lord Jesus Christ, Revelation 1:8, see also Revelation 21:6 and Revelation 22:13), thus says He Who is coming on the clouds!

"I am YHWH, and there is no other; Besides Me there is no God" (Isaiah 45:5).

"Before Me there was no God formed, And there will be none after Me" (Isaiah 43:10).

Jesus Christ is truly Man (Luke 1:26-33) - the Son of Man, and Jesus Christ is truly God (Luke 1:34-35, John 8:58, John 20:28, John 5:18, John 10:30-31) - the Son of God.

All people that think Jesus Christ was created hold to news that is not the Good News (Gospel) of Jesus Christ (Galatians 1:6-7), so suuch people have no gospel at all.

Here you admit Adam was created without the knowledge of good and evil.

Do you think God ate literal fruit from the literal tree?

YHWH God, I AM, caused the existence of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil (Genesis 2:9), so I AM exists before the tree of the knowledge of good and evil.

Christ is the Wisdom of God (1 Corinthians 1:24), and Christ is I AM (John 8:58), and Christ is the everlasting One True God (John 20:28), so God always has understanding and knowledge.

The Creator God of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil (John 1:3, Genesis 2:9) originates the knowledge of good and evil before the existence of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, so the command established in Genesis 2:16-17 by the Creator God, who is my Lord and my YHWH God, Jesus Christ the Word of God (John 1:1-5 and John 1:14) does not apply to the Creator God.

This, I know.

Your question is non-sequitor, but the above addresses the "God didn't have to eat of the literal tree so Adam didn't need to eat of the literal tree" and/or "God's command to Adam applied to God" concept of your question.

I think we will disagree.

Here are two points within your post in which you disagree with yourself.

You wrote "Correct" that Adam was created without the knowledge of good and evil, but the you wrote "No" that YHWH God always has understanding and knowledge.

What is your reasoning for Adam being made in the image of God but also lacking an attribute of God.

The original post contains the Truth (John 14:6) which shows richly in Scripture that Adam was not imparted free will, so no man thereafter was imparted free will.

In Truth (John 14:6), it does "mean that is always the way things happen" everytime that the Holy Word of God declares that an event occurred.
That isn't what we were talking about in the last comment.

Will you provide one Scripture citation where the Word of God declares an event did occur but an event did not occur?
That isn't something I challenge or suggested.

You eliminated an essential bit of the post to which you replied, so this needs to be remedied.
I eliminated the part that's wrong so that when I said "Yes" I wasn't agreeing to something I know to be false.

Christ is the Wisdom of God (1 Corinthians 1:24), and Christ is the everlasting God, so God always has understanding and knowledge.

Do you believe Jesus is the Wisdom of God?
Let's not mince words. Jesus' name isn't Christ. This sometimes refers to an anointing that regular Christians can have. The early Christians fully believed being a Christ was something they could attain.

Ephesians 4
11And it was He who gave some to be apostles, some to be prophets, some to be evangelists, and some to be pastors and teachers, 12to equip the saints for works of ministry and to build up the body of Christ, 13until we all reach unity in the faith and in the knowledge of the Son of God, as we mature to the full measure of the stature of Christ.

14Then we will no longer be infants, tossed about by the waves and carried around by every wind of teaching and by the clever cunning of men in their deceitful scheming. 15Instead, speaking the truth in love, we will in all things grow up into Christ Himself, who is the head. 16From Him the whole body, fitted and held together by every supporting ligament, grows and builds itself up in love through the work of each individual part.

Philippians 2
5Let this mind be in you which was also in Christ Jesus:
6Who, existing in the form of God,
did not consider equality with God
something to be grasped,
7but emptied Himself,
taking the form of a servant,
being made in human likeness.
8And being found in appearance as a man,
He humbled Himself
and became obedient to death—
even death on a cross.

Truly, Lord Jesus Christ says "Truly, truly, I say to you, before Abraham was, I AM" (John 8:58).

Jesus says I AM, and He did not say "I was created".

So, one week before Abraham was born Jesus' words of I AM ring true.

And, two weeks before Abraham was born Jesus' words of I AM resound true.

And, three weeks before Abraham was born Jesus' words of I AM are true.

And, the minute prior to the minute any of all the angels were created Jesus' words of I AM trumpet true.

And, the week prior to any of the angels being created Jesus' words of I AM harmonize truthfully.

No matter when in time one seeks before Abraham was born, Jesus Christ's words of I AM remain absolutely true.

Going back in time, Jesus is always I AM, never created, He is always I AM.

Going back in time, anytime in all eternity because Jesus says "before Abraham" with no exceptions, Jesus Being.

Behold, Going back in time, Jesus Being.

JESUS IS EVERLASTING going back in time.

Jesus say"I am with you always, even to the end of the age" (Matthew 28:20).

The angel Gabriel declared to Mary about Jesus "He will reign over the house of Jacob forever, and His kingdom will have no end" (Luke 1:33).

Behold, Going forward in time, Jesus Being.

JESUS IS EVERLASTING going forward in time.

GOD is exclusively the One that IS EVERLASTING going back in time and going forward in time.

God is everlasting.

Jesus is everlasting.

No one except God is everlasting.

Everlasting YHWH God is Lord Jesus Christ for He declares "Truly, truly, I say to you, before Abraham was, I AM" (John 8:58).

"I am the Alpha and the Omega," says the Lord God, "who is and who was and who is to come, the Almighty." (Lord Jesus Christ, Revelation 1:8, see also Revelation 21:6 and Revelation 22:13), thus says He Who is coming on the clouds!

"I am YHWH, and there is no other; Besides Me there is no God" (Isaiah 45:5).

"Before Me there was no God formed, And there will be none after Me" (Isaiah 43:10).

Jesus Christ is truly Man (Luke 1:26-33) - the Son of Man, and Jesus Christ is truly God (Luke 1:34-35, John 8:58, John 20:28, John 5:18, John 10:30-31) - the Son of God.

All people that think Jesus Christ was created hold to news that is not the Good News (Gospel) of Jesus Christ (Galatians 1:6-7), so suuch people have no gospel at all.

Here you admit Adam was created without the knowledge of good and evil.

YHWH God, I AM, caused the existence of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil (Genesis 2:9), so I AM exists before the tree of the knowledge of good and evil.

Christ is the Wisdom of God (1 Corinthians 1:24), and Christ is I AM (John 8:58), and Christ is the everlasting One True God (John 20:28), so God always has understanding and knowledge.

The Creator God of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil (John 1:3, Genesis 2:9) originates the knowledge of good and evil before the existence of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, so the command established in Genesis 2:16-17 by the Creator God, who is my Lord and my YHWH God, Jesus Christ the Word of God (John 1:1-5 and John 1:14) does not apply to the Creator God.

This, I know.
Jesus isn't God.

Acts 3
13The God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob, the God of our fathers, has glorified His servant Jesus.

Exodus 3
14God said to Moses, “I AM WHO I AM. This is what you are to say to the Israelites: ‘I AM has sent me to you.’ ”
15God also told Moses, “Say to the Israelites, ‘The LORD,[YHWH] the God of your fathers—the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob—has sent me to you.’ This is My name forever, and this is how I am to be remembered in every generation.
Your question is non-sequitor, but the above addresses the "God didn't have to eat of the literal tree so Adam didn't need to eat of the literal tree" and/or "God's command to Adam applied to God" concept of your question.
?

It's not a non-sequitur. I proved that the tree of knowledge doesn't have to be a literal tree. That follows from my original comment to you.

Here are two points within your post in which you disagree with yourself.

You wrote "Correct" that Adam was created without the knowledge of good and evil, but the you wrote
I agree.

"No" that YHWH God always has understanding and knowledge.
You misunderstood what I said. I disagree with your general premise that Jesus is God. Jesus absolutely does not know everything God knows. See Matt 24:36 for proof.

The original post contains the Truth (John 14:6) which shows richly in Scripture that Adam was not imparted free will, so no man thereafter was imparted free will.
Maybe you got it all wrong? See the below verse.

Deteuronomy 23
23Be careful to follow through on what comes from your lips, because you have freely vowed to the LORD your God with your own mouth.

God can't do certain things as a necessity of His own nature: He can't lie, or entertain darkness within Himself, or do anything logically impossible (create a round square, or a married bachelor, etc.), for example. But how does this preclude all freedom of choice in God's case? Being unable to do some things, doesn't mean necessarily that I can't do anything. That I can't choose how tall I'll be, or what the color of my eyes is, doesn't mean I can't choose to eat a piece of pecan pie rather than a doughnut. Why can't this be true for God, too? And if it is true for Him, why not for Adam also?

I read, for instance, in the OT of God "repenting" of things a number of times, that is, changing His mind about what He had decided to do. (Genesis 6:6-7; Exodus 32:14; Judges 2:18; 1 Samuel 15:35, etc.) How is such repentance, a change of mind, possible in a God whose nature has eliminated His freedom to choose entirely? If, despite God's limits, He retained some free agency, why couldn't the same be true of Adam made in God's image?

And, anyway, men sin all the time, conflicting with God's plainly-expressed will constantly and grievously. Your deterministic view requires that God ordain moral evil, that He is the One ultimately making evil people do evil things. But this would make God evil, it seems to me. In His word, though, we read things like:
That is right, Gods nature He cant lie, because He is the Spirit of truth.

Cant entertain darkness, thats another right thing.

Now Adam was made in Gods image, that part is true too, but Adam is not the second man, which is the Lord from Heaven.

That second man is not earthy, or would be the first man.

The second man should also have no part dark, should put off lies.

Luke 11:36 If thy whole body therefore be full of light, having no part dark, the whole shall be full of light, as when the bright shining of a candle doth give thee light.

1 Corinthians 15:47 The first man is of the earth, earthy; the second man is the Lord from heaven.

Ephesians 4:25 Wherefore putting away lying, speak every man truth with his neighbour: for we are members one of another.

Your view that men sin all the time, shows you believe men never believe in the testified way of belief in Jesus Christ, to have no part dark, as you mention about God of not entertaining darkness, to not lie but speak the truth, as you mention of God not possible to lie, and to be the second man, not the first one, ( which is not earthy but is the Lord from Heaven) would be acknowledgement of the truth, and not denial of it all instead.

What is not scriptural is when we add or take away from scripture, that is why we are given the words I showed that men lie in wait n cunning craftiness to deceive.
The Scripture by and of itself is not the end, but a means to an end. It has its own limits, there are a lot of nuances lost in translation and interpretation, and that's just common Engligh versions. If it's in other languages, then it's usually translated from KJV, imagine how much would be lost in that case. And those adulterated bible versions that have already secretly added or taken away are not even considered. Up until the conanical bible was compiled and disseminated, all early church fathers knew the importance of summarizing the teachings and formulating the motifs in your own language.

Fact1. Adam was chosen to hear God, or Satan, and heard Satan through Eve.

Fact 2, we are exhorted to not hear Satan again.

Fact 3, we are testified by Jesus to not trust in her that lies in our bosom. ( Eve who gave Adam the fruit)

Fact 4 for Kermos, how even though Adam was chosen in the way he was chosen, he still had free will to not be deceived. But now we are chosen through Christ, we have a better free will to please God, through the faith and examples of Jesus Christ. ( even Christ pleased NOT HIMSELF)

Genesis 3:6 And when the woman saw that the tree was good for food, and that it was pleasant to the eyes, and a tree to be desired to make one wise, she took of the fruit thereof, and did eat, and gave also unto her husband with her; and he did eat.

Micah 7:5 Trust ye not in a friend, put ye not confidence in a guide: keep the doors of thy mouth from her that lieth in thy bosom.

Matthew 10:35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.
36 And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.

2 Corinthians 11:3 But I fear, lest by any means, as the serpent beguiled Eve through his subtilty, so your minds should be corrupted from the simplicity that is in Christ.

Romans 15:2 Let every one of us please his neighbour for his good to edification.
3 For even Christ pleased not himself; but, as it is written, The reproaches of them that reproached thee fell on me.

2 Timothy 2:4 No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

The Scripture by and of itself is not the end, but a means to an end. It has its own limits, there are a lot of nuances lost in translation and interpretation, and that's just common Engligh versions. If it's in other languages, then it's usually translated from KJV, imagine how much would be lost in that case. And those adulterated bible versions that have already secretly added or taken away are not even considered. Up until the conanical bible was compiled and disseminated, all early church fathers knew the importance of summarizing the teachings and formulating the motifs in your own language.
The scripture has no limits, as they testify of Jesus Christ dying and rising again the third day to save us from our sins.

If any man speaks it is to be only as the oracles of God, to glorify God in all things through Jesus Christ, otherwise it takes up space ( is for vanity) in this world.

1 Peter 4:11 If any man speak, let him speak as the oracles of God; if any man minister, let him do it as of the ability which God giveth: that God in all things may be glorified through Jesus Christ, to whom be praise and dominion for ever and ever. Amen.

The scripture has no limits, as they testify of Jesus Christ dying and rising again the third day to save us from our sins.
Yes, you see, in the end, all nations will bear witness and testimony of Christ. "And this gospel of the kingdom will be preached in all the world as a witness to all the nations, and then the end will come." (Matt. 24:14)

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back