Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Was reproduction a part of the world prior to the fall?

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
Gen 1:22 And God blessed them, saying, Be fruitful, and multiply, and fill the waters in the seas, and let fowl multiply in the earth.
Gen 1:23 And the evening and the morning were the fifth day.
Gen 1:24 And God said, Let the earth bring forth the living creature after his kind, cattle, and creeping thing, and beast of the earth after his kind: and it was so.
Gen 1:25 And God made the beast of the earth after his kind, and cattle after their kind, and every thing that creepeth upon the earth after his kind: and God saw that it was good.

Were the scriptures before or after the fall?

Gen 1:27 So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them.
Gen 1:28 And God blessed them, and God said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it: and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth.

Some understanding of this would depend on how long one believes man was around before the fall . A day a week 10 years ?? I do not claim to know... A Rabbi turned Baptist teacher said 'tradition' says Adam and Eve were in the garden very short time like a week... :shrug I wish i could remember his name.. One good week of study about 40 years ago... :neutral

Gen 1:22 And God blessed them, saying, Be fruitful, and multiply, and fill the waters in the seas, and let fowl multiply in the earth.
Gen 1:24 And God said, Let the earth bring forth the living creature after his kind, cattle, and creeping thing, and beast of the earth after his kind: and it was so.
Gen 1:25 And God made the beast of the earth after his kind, and cattle after their kind, and every thing that creepeth upon the earth after his kind: and God saw that it was good.

Gen 1:27 So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them.
Gen 1:28 And God blessed them, and God said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it: and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth.

Some understanding of this would depend on how long one believes man was around before the fall . A day a week 10 years ?? I do not claim to know... A Rabbi turned Baptist teacher said 'tradition' says Adam and Eve were in the garden very short time like a week... :shrug I wish i could remember his name.. One good week of study about 40 years ago... :neutral
:salute

. What is your scripture backing for this claim?
Gen 2:23-25
23 And Adam said, This is now bone of my bones, and flesh of my flesh: she shall be called Woman, because she was taken out of Man.
24 Therefore shall a man leave his father and his mother, and shall cleave unto his wife: and they shall be one flesh.
25 And they were both naked, the man and his wife, and were not ashamed.
KJV
Only after the fall were they given flesh as we have with reproductive organs. They had no need of them as God created them.
This verse also means that they had no sin and could stand before God because they had nothing to hide!
Gen 3:21
21 Unto Adam also and to his wife did the LORD God make coats of skins, and clothed them.
KJV
God does not sacrifice animals, only after Noah did man do that. So this clearly means he made a covering for each of them , 2 different skins, 1 male and 1 female, of our carnal animal nature with reproductive organs. Because they lost their heavenly tent/ covering when they died to the Spirit. We too are to be being clothed in Christ, if you plan to attend the wedding Supper of the Lamb

Gen 2:23-25
23 And Adam said, This is now bone of my bones, and flesh of my flesh: she shall be called Woman, because she was taken out of Man.
24 Therefore shall a man leave his father and his mother, and shall cleave unto his wife: and they shall be one flesh.
25 And they were both naked, the man and his wife, and were not ashamed.
KJV
Only after the fall were they given flesh as we have with reproductive organs. They had no need of them as God created them.
This verse also means that they had no sin and could stand before God because they had nothing to hide!
21 Unto Adam also and to his wife did the LORD God make coats of skins, and clothed them.
KJV
God does not sacrifice animals, only after Noah did man do that. So this clearly means he made a covering for each of them , 2 different skins, 1 male and 1 female, of our carnal animal nature with reproductive organs. Because they lost their heavenly tent/ covering when they died to the Spirit. We too are to be being clothed in Christ, if you plan to attend the wedding Supper of the Lamb

I see no scripture to back your claim..from Post # 18

Where is the Scripture backing to this claim?
God does not sacrifice animals, only after Noah did man do that.

Hi Kathi
I believe Gen.1:2 was the result of Satan's fall.
Good day.
Not me.Genesis 1:2 does not look like the fall of anyone to me.
Genesis 1:2 The earth was without form, and void; and darkness was on the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God was hovering over the face of the waters.

To me this is Lucifer's fall.
Isaiah 14:12
Luke 10:18
Ezekiel 28

Last edited:
KJV

If you look a little closer, the Hebrew word for "make" is 'asah. It is to" make" out of something that is already created. Not to create something out of nothing. Christ used animals.
Your missing out on a VERY important principle with your view here. Sin requires a blood sacrifice.......It pointed to Christ and the Cross.

No sacrifice of animals until Noah?
New American Standard Bible
Abel, on his part also brought of the firstlings of his flock and of their fat portions. And the LORD had regard for Abel and for his offering;

What do you think the "fat portions" are? And How do you suppose Cain knew how to "Spill his brothers Blood?" I even bet Cain used the knife Abel used for the sacrifice. The first religion vs Grace murder in the bible.

Sex was for fun and pleasure in the Garden. After the fall it was fun with reproduction(pain)

What do you think?

Genesis 1:26-28 Then God said, “Let Us make man in Our image, according to Our likeness; let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, over the birds of the air, and over the cattle, over all the earth and over every creeping thing that creeps on the earth.” 27 So God created man in His own image; in the image of God He created him; male and female He created them. 28 Then God blessed them, and God said to them, “Be fruitful and multiply; fill the earth and subdue it; have dominion over the fish of the sea, over the birds of the air, and over every living thing that moves on the earth.
Reproduction was possible and commanded, but as far a humans go, it didn't seem to happen until after the Fall. Animals, however, were likely reproducing, not to mention plant life and insects.

Don't you wonder why these created in Gen.1:2 only knew Him as God and were created after all things such as animals, plants and trees and told to Refill the earth? It is because this is the earth that we now live in, our fallen nature where He may be God, but man did not have the indwelling Spirit to know Him as LORD God. God is God of all His earth, but only LORD/Lord over those who obey Him as such.
But Adam who knew God personally as LORD God because he had His Spirit in him, was created before the trees, animals and even before Eve was taken out of Adam? Notice this is the history of the Generations( as in more than one)of the heavens and the earth?
Gen 2:4-8
4 These are the generations of the heavens and of the earth when they were created, in the day that the LORD God made the earth and the heavens,
5 And every plant of the field before it was in the earth, and every herb of the field before it grew: for the LORD God had not caused it to rain upon the earth, and there was not a man to till the ground.
6 But there went up a mist from the earth, and watered the whole face of the ground.
7 And the LORD God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul.
8 And the LORD God planted a garden eastward in Eden; and there he put the man whom he had formed.
KJV

If you look a little closer, the Hebrew word for "make" is 'asah. It is to" make" out of something that is already created. Not to create something out of nothing. Christ used animals.
Your missing out on a VERY important principle with your view here. Sin requires a blood sacrifice.......It pointed to Christ and the Cross.

No sacrifice of animals until Noah?
New American Standard Bible
Abel, on his part also brought of the firstlings of his flock and of their fat portions. And the LORD had regard for Abel and for his offering;

What do you think the "fat portions" are? And How do you suppose Cain knew how to "Spill his brothers Blood?" I even bet Cain used the knife Abel used for the sacrifice. The first religion vs Grace murder in the bible.

Sex was for fun and pleasure in the Garden. After the fall it was fun with reproduction(pain)

I was hoping someone would bring up Abel's offering. He brought the First of his flock and the Fat thereof as in his Best, Choicest. Not as in grease and blood sacrifice. Never is there a mention of blood, nor sacrifice but just and offering.
God had respect for Abel's offering because Abel gave his finest to God. Cain just probably brought what ever he didn't want for himself, no mention of first or the quality, just something that he wouldn't miss.
Gen 4:3-5
3 And in process of time it came to pass, that Cain brought of the fruit of the ground an offering unto the LORD.
4 And Abel, he also brought of the firstlings of his flock and of the fat thereof. And the LORD had respect unto Abel and to his offering:
5 But unto Cain and to his offering he had not respect. And Cain was very wroth, and his countenance fell.
KJV
And I would love to see the scripture proof that sex was just for fun before the fall and for the fact that you say Christ used animal blood sacrifices before Noah's flood. Scriptures please!

The writer of Hebrews says Abel gave blood sacrifices.
Gen_4:4 And Abel, he also brought of the firstlings of his flock and of the fat thereof. And the LORD had respect unto Abel and to his offering:
Heb 12:24 And to Jesus the mediator of the new covenant, and to the blood of sprinkling, that speaketh better things than that of Abel.

Abel by faith gave a blood offering for atonement. He would have learned this from his parents as they had learned from God.
Noah knew which were clean and unclean animals to gather into the ark, not because of dietary differences, but because of sacrificial differences.

And I would love to see the scripture proof that sex was just for fun before the fall and for the fact that you say Christ used animal blood sacrifices before Noah's flood. Scriptures please!
And I would love to see scriptural proof that the male and female God created and told to multiply didn't have the equipment to follow his command, never mind be able to tell who was the male and who was the female.

I have the word Make in the Strong's Concordance Hebrew as:
Strong's Concordance
asah: accomplish
Original Word: עָשָׂה
Part of Speech: Verb
Transliteration: asah
Phonetic Spelling: (aw-saw')
Short Definition: accomplish

Hi Kathi
That's fine and dandy.
But those verses you gave are not in order as far as it being after the fall of man.
When was Satan a Cherub? Ezek.28:14, he covered the mercy seat.
In Gen. He was a serpent.
In Rev.12:4
Satan, dragon, drew the third of the stars of heaven and cast them to earth, the Fallen Angels....
Isa. 45:18
God created the earth not in vain, He formed it to be inhabited.
Jer..4:23-27
I beheld the earth, and low, it was without form, and void, and the heavens , and they had no light.
I beheld the mountains, and lo, they trembled, and all the hills moved lightly.
I beheld, and lo, there was no man, and all the birds of heaven fled.
I beheld, and lo,the fruitful place was a wilderness, and all the cities were broken down by the presence of the Lord, and by His fierce anger.
The whole land shall be desolate, yet not make a full end.
The earth mourn, heavens above be black....

The earth became that way.

Gen.1:2
And the earth "was" without form, and void, and darkness was upon the face of the deep....

Strong's #1961 Hebrew, was-
Become, come to pass.

Thus the earth became void and without form.

Good Evening

used animal blood sacrifices before Noah's flood. Scriptures please!
Already gave it.
Heb 12:24 And to Jesus the mediator of the new covenant, and to the blood of sprinkling, that speaketh better things than that of Abel.

Christ's blood is for atonement, Abel's was a type of atonement in animal's blood.
Our covenant made in Christ blood is the better covenant than that, that Abel had.

There were no need of reproductive organs, ... they had no genitals.

Genesis 1:27-28 (LEB) ... male and female created he them.

[Get it? Male and female! And if that wasn't enough to prove your theory wrong:]

And God blessed them, and God said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, ...
[Get it? Multiply!]

Whoever told you God created Adam and Eve without male and female organs, RUN!

Last edited:
The writer of Hebrews says Abel gave blood sacrifices.
Gen_4:4 And Abel, he also brought of the firstlings of his flock and of the fat thereof. And the LORD had respect unto Abel and to his offering:

Abel by faith gave a blood offering for atonement. He would have learned this from his parents as they had learned from God.
Noah knew which were clean and unclean animals to gather into the ark, not because of dietary differences, but because of sacrificial differences.
Fat does not always mean melted fat, it also means the choicest, fattest, healthiest of his flock and that is what it means here. There is no mention of a sacrifice, nor the blood, nor roasting of an animal, just an offering. The offering Christ gave, was not just an offering of a fat little lamb offered up to God, but his own blood. It does not say a better blood sacrifice than Abel's blood sacrifice. There was no killing of anything until Cain killed Abel. And they did not eat animals until after God gave them permission to after the flood.
Why do you think the animals are afraid of man now, but not then? And in the new earth the animals will live side by side with man as non violence because we will not kill them for food any more, like it used to be, before God allowed us to kill them for food. Noah never sacrificed before the flood on the old world, Adam never sacrificed either. If you can show me where there was an animal sacrifice before Noah's flood meaning before Gen.6, I would LOVE to see it, sincerely!
The new earth will be restored to the way it was, before the fall.
Isa 11:4-9
4 But with righteousness shall he judge the poor, and reprove with equity for the meek of the earth: and he shall smite the earth with the rod of his mouth, and with the breath of his lips shall he slay the wicked.
5 And righteousness shall be the girdle of his loins, and faithfulness the girdle of his reins.
6 The wolf also shall dwell with the lamb, and the leopard shall lie down with the kid; and the calf and the young lion and the fatling together; and a little child shall lead them.
7 And the cow and the bear shall feed; their young ones shall lie down together: and the lion shall eat straw like the ox.
8 And the sucking child shall play on the hole of the asp, and the weaned child shall put his hand on the cockatrice' den.
9 They shall not hurt nor destroy in all my holy mountain: for the earth shall be full of the knowledge of the LORD, as the waters cover the sea.

KJV
Gen 9:1-6
9:1 And God blessed Noah and his sons, and said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and
replenish the earth.
2 And the fear of you and the dread of you shall be upon every beast of the earth, and upon every fowl of the air, upon all that moveth upon the earth, and upon all the fishes of the sea; into your hand are they delivered.
3 Every moving thing that liveth shall be meat for you; even as the green herb have I given you all things.
4 But flesh with the life thereof, which is the blood thereof, shall ye not eat.
5 And surely your blood of your lives will I require; at the hand of every beast will I require it, and at the hand of man; at the hand of every man's brother will I require the life of man.
6 Whoso sheddeth man's blood, by man shall his blood be shed: for in the image of God made he man.
KJV

Genesis 1:27-28 (LEB) ... male and female created he them.

[Get it? Male and female! And if that wasn't enough to prove your theory wrong:]

And God blessed them, and God said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, ...
[Get it? Multiply!]

Whoever told you God created Adam and Eve without male and female organs, RUN!
You are referring to the earth age that is now. I am talking about the old world that the First Adam was created before the fall spoken of in
2 Peter 2:4-5
4 For if God spared not the angels that sinned, but cast them down to hell, and delivered them into chains of darkness, to be reserved unto judgment;
5 And spared not the old world, but saved Noah the eighth person, a preacher of righteousness, bringing in the flood upon the world of the ungodly;
KJV

Do you know of any Scripture that says Adam and Eve lived on any other planet?

No one was created in Gen 1:2.

Do you think/teach God (The Father) had a spirit wife on another planet prior to creating Earth in Gen 1:1 and had spirit babies?
Try looking in Gen. 2 starting at verse 4 and read.

Back