Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Are you taking the time to pray? Christ is the answer in times of need

https://christianforums.net/threads/psalm-70-1-save-me-o-god-lord-help-me-now.108509/

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Depending upon the Holy Spirit for all you do?

Read through the following study by Tenchi for more on this topic

https://christianforums.net/threads/without-the-holy-spirit-we-can-do-nothing.109419/

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Have questions about the Christian faith?

Come ask us what's on your mind in Questions and Answers

https://christianforums.net/forums/questions-and-answers/

• How are famous preachers sometimes effected by sin?

Join Sola Scriptura for a discussion on the subject

https://christianforums.net/threads/anointed-preaching-teaching.109331/#post-1912042

WAS THE LAW FULFILLED OR ABOLISHED?

2. She listened to her faith instead of her Rabbi.
Great point. When in doubt...listen to God.

Jesus is a Rabbi; The Teacher

She obeyed God who moved upon her to touch the hem of Jesus’ garment.

When God spoke to her, moved upon her, inspired her, to touch the hem of His garment, it produced faith in her.

When she acted in obedience, her faith, (the substance of the healing she was hoping for), produced the divine result of healing.

JLB

Two comments:

1. Sometimes God tells us to do something, but we don't listen.
We should listen, and we should do the obeying right away.
If not, we may lose an opportunity.

2. She listened to her faith instead of her Rabbi.
Great point. When in doubt...listen to God.

If the key issue is not the law, or how we look at it, be our emotional conclusions through our life, other than understanding love conquers all, the door is closed.

I was musing on listening to my wife and her suffering from sinuous congestion. It is quite a continuous struggle and also something one lives with living with her. I get annoyed and also loving, but which dominates? In the end it is love, but I must also recognise the social boundary crossing constantly, because that is real and important, but also part of carrying our cross.

It struck me today, few have found the place in the quiet room with Jesus, knowing we are cleansed and purified and loved. In this place of peace there is rest and putting things in their proper place. Love and the cross stands supreme, and our debt to Him.

So many I meet on forums clearly have never been here, so everything else is alien to them, driven by assurances of many invented frameworks and formulations. But then until they find this place, they never see God and so no salvation or foundation.

Our morality, or maybe sensitivity to hurt on others behalf arises from this place, and finds its context. My daughter had a panic attack when I confronted her world view, so I became the enemy. Her words spoke ideas, her emotions of not coping and pushing me away. When I saw her emotions driving her words, I understood, I saw, I knew her quiet place is not with Jesus but with a group whose symbols I was challenging. So I backed off, went quiet, let the emotions settle. So much are these emotional triggers and survival frameworks, we have to be so gentle so Jesus the quiet voice can be heard.

God bless you

So many I meet on forums clearly have never been here, so everything else is alien to them, driven by assurances of many invented frameworks and formulations. But then until they find this place, they never see God and so no salvation or foundation.

Its in this place of stillness, where our attention is on Him, our mind is stayed upon Him, that we hear His Voice; that we know Him, and experience His Presence.

JLB

That's an interesting comment. I've been warned off of trying to find this place by well intentioned Christian Brothers before, as if it was a new age astral projection thing and I might accidentally conjure up a demon and bite off more than I can chew.

When scripture is very plain about it. The Kingdom of heaven is at hand (everywhere) and types and shadows from the OT Temple shows us exactly where we are to seek our Lord. The Temple is in 3 parts. The Outer court, inner court and the Holy of Holies which is where God was to be found by man.

New Testament is clear, We are the Temple now. We are allowed to enter the Holy of Holies within us and there we find peace and rest. For it is here that the Lord resides.

And He will never leave us or forsake us. :wink

That's an interesting comment. I've been warned off of trying to find this place by well intentioned Christian Brothers before, as if it was a new age astral projection thing and I might accidentally conjure up a demon and bite off more than I can chew.

When scripture is very plain about it. The Kingdom of heaven is at hand (everywhere) and types and shadows from the OT Temple shows us exactly where we are to seek our Lord. The Temple is in 3 parts. The Outer court, inner court and the Holy of Holies which is where God was to be found by man.

New Testament is clear, We are the Temple now. We are allowed to enter the Holy of Holies within us and there we find peace and rest. For it is here that the Lord resides.

And He will never leave us or forsake us. :wink
Amen brother.
(no astral projection thing)

Romans 8:1-4
8 There is therefore now no condemnation to those who are in Christ Jesus, who[a] do not walk according to the flesh, but according to the Spirit.
2 For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus has made me free from the law of sin and death.
3 For what the law could not do in that it was weak through the flesh, God did by sending His own Son in the likeness of sinful flesh, on account of sin: He condemned sin in the flesh,
4 that the righteous requirement of the law might be fulfilled in us who do not walk according to the flesh but according to the Spirit.../

Revelation 12:17
17 And the dragon was enraged with the woman, and he went to make war with the rest of her offspring, who keep the commandments of God and have the testimony of Jesus Christ.../

Both of those scriptures are excellent NT references instructing us to keep His commandments. And if you pay attention when reading the scriptures, you find that there's a lot more than 10 commandments! So the Letter of the Law is condemned in the flesh yet we are free in spirit from the Law but integrity requires that we bind ourselves to the following of the Law in the flesh.

1 Corinthians 7:19
19 Circumcision is nothing and uncircumcision is nothing, but keeping the commandments of God is what matters..../

If the key issue is not the law, or how we look at it, be our emotional conclusions through our life, other than understanding love conquers all, the door is closed.

I was musing on listening to my wife and her suffering from sinuous congestion. It is quite a continuous struggle and also something one lives with living with her. I get annoyed and also loving, but which dominates? In the end it is love, but I must also recognise the social boundary crossing constantly, because that is real and important, but also part of carrying our cross.

It struck me today, few have found the place in the quiet room with Jesus, knowing we are cleansed and purified and loved. In this place of peace there is rest and putting things in their proper place. Love and the cross stands supreme, and our debt to Him.

Our morality, or maybe sensitivity to hurt on others behalf arises from this place, and finds its context. My daughter had a panic attack when I confronted her world view, so I became the enemy. Her words spoke ideas, her emotions of not coping and pushing me away. When I saw her emotions driving her words, I understood, I saw, I knew her quiet place is not with Jesus but with a group whose symbols I was challenging. So I backed off, went quiet, let the emotions settle. So much are these emotional triggers and survival frameworks, we have to be so gentle so Jesus the quiet voice can be heard.

God bless you
The young hear many voices these days...
the least of which is the voice of their mother and father.
It would seem that every generation should teach the proceeding one...
BUT NO...
each generation must learn for itself and start all over again.
This is why progress is so difficult in the topic of human nature.
But,,,,with God's help....the young ones will understand one day...
hopefully soon.

I agree with you that Jesus DID NOT abolish the 10 commandments and He plainly says so in
Matthew 5:17
17“Do not think that I came to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I did not come to abolish but to fulfill.
18“For truly I say to you, until heaven and earth pass away, not the smallest letter or stroke shall pass from the Law until all is accomplished.
19“Whoever then annuls one of the least of these commandments, and teaches others to do the same, shall be called least in the kingdom of heaven; but whoever keeps and teaches them, he shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven.
Things are not as obvious as this. First, to "fulfill" something can entail bringing to an end. For example, if I fulfill the requirements for admission to college, my process of applying to college comes to an end.

Second, when Jesus says the Law will not come to an end until "heaven and earth pass away", there is every reason to suspect he was using a common Jewish style of speech wherein metaphorical end-of-the-world language is used to describe changes in the here and now. And remember what Jesus said on the cross: "It is finished". Now low at verse 18 in this light:

For truly I say to you, until heaven and earth pass away, not the smallest letter or stroke shall pass from the Law until all is accomplished.

Third, the fact that Jesus encourages people to obey the Law does not signify that He believes it will remain in place after "all is accomplished" on the cross.

Romans 8:1-4
8 There is therefore now no condemnation to those who are in Christ Jesus, who[a] do not walk according to the flesh, but according to the Spirit.
2 For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus has made me free from the law of sin and death.
3 For what the law could not do in that it was weak through the flesh, God did by sending His own Son in the likeness of sinful flesh, on account of sin: He condemned sin in the flesh,
4 that the righteous requirement of the law might be fulfilled in us who do not walk according to the flesh but according to the Spirit.../

Revelation 12:17
17 And the dragon was enraged with the woman, and he went to make war with the rest of her offspring, who keep the commandments of God and have the testimony of Jesus Christ.../

Both of those scriptures are excellent NT references instructing us to keep His commandments. And if you pay attention when reading the scriptures, you find that there's a lot more than 10 commandments! So the Letter of the Law is condemned in the flesh yet we are free in spirit from the Law but integrity requires that we bind ourselves to the following of the Law in the flesh.

1 Corinthians 7:19
19 Circumcision is nothing and uncircumcision is nothing, but keeping the commandments of God is what matters..../
Romans 8:3 is very important to me because it explains very well that the Law of Moses could not be kept because there was no power that made them able to keep it. The law was weak through the flesh...it was a vicious cycle of sin and death, verse 2.

But God has put a better plan into effect...

Instead God sent His only Son who destroyed sins hold over us by giving Himself as a sacrifice for us, once and for all, and now we can obey the Law because of the indwelling of the Holy Spirit Who will help us not to obey the sinful nature.

You're right.
The law was not abolished....but it was made possible to keep through our love for Jesus....
Love is the Key to the entire N.T.

And yes, there are even more than 10....but the 2 Great Commandments cover them all.

Things are not as obvious as this. First, to "fulfill" something can entail bringing to an end. For example, if I fulfill the requirements for admission to college, my process of applying to college comes to an end.
The above is true...but when dealing with the bible, it's good to use a bible dictionary and not an everyday dictionary.

In Matthew 5:17 Jesus says He came NOT to abolish, but to fulfill.
So, without even going any further, we can know He did NOT come to abolish the law.

In Matthew 5:20 Jesus even states that our righteousness with God MUST SURPASS that of the Scribes and Pharisees.

Then, beginning in Matthew 5:21, He goes on to tell us HOW to be righteous with God.
Do not hate
Do not murder
Be reconciled to a brother
Do not commit adultery
Do not divorce
Do not make false vows...
etc.

This does not sound like Jesus was fulfilling the law the way you understand that word.

To fulfill in THIS verse means to fulfill the predictions about Him made by the Prophets.
He made the Moral Law clear and explained and expounded on it. He fulfilled the law by obeying it perfectly (for us) because we could not, thus fulfilling it.

JUST AS IT IS WRITTEN
SO THAT SCRIPTURE MIGHT BE FULFILLED

Abolish cannot mean the same as fulfill,,,which is how you are making it seem.

Second, when Jesus says the Law will not come to an end until "heaven and earth pass away", there is every reason to suspect he was using a common Jewish style of speech wherein metaphorical end-of-the-world language is used to describe changes in the here and now. And remember what Jesus said on the cross: "It is finished". Now low at verse 18 in this light:

For truly I say to you, until heaven and earth pass away, not the smallest letter or stroke shall pass from the Law until all is accomplished.
"Till heaven and earth pass away" means forever...it means till the end.
However, it could mean what you've stated.
No use to debate this.

But if you mean that AFTER Jesus died, what He commanded for over 3 years had changed...then I cannot agree.

Paul confirmed all that Jesus taught.

Third, the fact that Jesus encourages people to obey the Law does not signify that He believes it will remain in place after "all is accomplished" on the cross.
??
Jesus encourages people to obey the Law but only until He dies on the cross?
And then we don't have His encouragement to obey it anymore?
John 14:15 and
John 14:21
"He who has My commandments and keeps them is the one who loves Me; and he who loves Me will be loved by My Father, and I will love him and will disclose Myself to him."

John 3:36
36“He who believes in the Son has eternal life; but he who does not obey the Son will not see life, but the wrath of God abides on him.”

Que' es Moral Absolutism?
Digame.

wondering,

Moral absolutism is the theology that people are subject to absolute standards that never change. The Scriptures teach this absolutism:

Let no debt remain outstanding, except the continuing debt to love one another, for whoever loves others has fulfilled the law. 9 The commandments, ‘You shall not commit adultery,’ ‘You shall not murder,’ ‘You shall not steal,’ ‘You shall not covet,’ and whatever other command there may be, are summed up in this one command: ‘Love your neighbour as yourself.’ 10 Love does no harm to a neighbour. Therefore love is the fulfilment of the law (Rom 13:8-10 NIV).

The conscience confirms right vs wrong:

(Indeed, when Gentiles, who do not have the law, do by nature things required by the law, they are a law for themselves, even though they do not have the law. They show that the requirements of the law are written on their hearts, their consciences also bearing witness, and their thoughts sometimes accusing them and at other times even defending them.) (Rom 2:14-15 NIV).​

However, there is a law from Scripture that allows for an exception. Have you read about Corrie ten Boom’s Dutch underground network in World War 2? It is described in Corrie’s autobiography, The Hiding Place, where she and her family faced this moral dilemma. Does God give permission to lie, as Corrie did, when the Gestapo knocked on her door to seek out Jews?

Or should you always tell the truth and, in opposition to Corrie, hand the Jews over to the Gestapo, as truth-telling is a moral absolute? However, does Scripture permit an exemption from moral absolutes when there is a greater good to be preserved?

Jesus taught a hierarchy of values. In Matt 10:37 (NIV) he stated that those who love the earthly family more than God are not worthy of Him. This doesn’t mean we should hate families but the person’s responsibility is to love God and that comes prior to love of one’s neighbour.

In other places Jesus taught about the least (Matt 5:19 NIV) and greatest (Matt 22:36 NIV) commandments. He also taught about the weightier (Matt 23:23 NIV) matters of the law and that Judas had a greater (Jn 19:11 NIV) sin.

In ethics, this view is known as graded absolutism.

Oz

Last edited:
wondering,

Moral absolutism is the theology that people are subject to absolute standards that never change. The Scriptures teach this absolutism:

Let no debt remain outstanding, except the continuing debt to love one another, for whoever loves others has fulfilled the law. 9 The commandments, ‘You shall not commit adultery,’ ‘You shall not murder,’ ‘You shall not steal,’ ‘You shall not covet,’ and whatever other command there may be, are summed up in this one command: ‘Love your neighbour as yourself.’ 10 Love does no harm to a neighbour. Therefore love is the fulfilment of the law (Rom 13:8-10 NIV).

The conscience confirms right vs wrong:

(Indeed, when Gentiles, who do not have the law, do by nature things required by the law, they are a law for themselves, even though they do not have the law. They show that the requirements of the law are written on their hearts, their consciences also bearing witness, and their thoughts sometimes accusing them and at other times even defending them.) (Rom 2:14-15 NIV).​
I believe in absolute standards....​
I'm not a relativist.​
God does not change.​
What He wanted 4,000 years ago, He still wants today.​
God has pronounced the Laws.....They do not change.​
Man wants to change the Laws.....but man is not God and they cannot change.​
It is God that declared what marriage is.....​
It is man that would like to change marriage....​
I am NOT of this opinion....​
God makes the Laws...not man.​

However, there is a law from Scripture that allows for an exception. Have you read about Corrie ten Boom’s Dutch underground network in World War 2? It is described in Corrie’s autobiography, The Hiding Place, where she and her family faced this moral dilemma. Does God give permission to lie, as Corrie did, when the Gestapo knocked on her door to seek out Jews?
I know who Corrie Ten Boom is. I read her book many, many years ago and don't remember it very well. But I remember that she forgave her persecuters.

As to the Gestapo knocking on the door?
Of course I would lie?
We do not obey a government that makes us sin against God.

Or should you always tell the truth and, in opposition to Corrie, hand the Jews over to the Gestapo, as truth-telling is a moral absolute? However, does Scripture permit an exemption from moral absolutes when there is a greater good to be preserved?
A proper government would not have to be lied to.
So I'm not sure if we're discussing the lying here....
or if we're discussing our supporting corrupt and evil governments.

I will say that I've lied many times myself in about the first 10 years of 2,000.
I'm sure God doesn't mind...it was for the good of a sick child.
Sometimes this type of decision has to be made...
but happily for us,,,God always sees the heart.

Jesus taught a hierarchy of values. In Matt 10:37 (NIV) he stated that those who love the earthly family more than God are not worthy of Him. This doesn’t mean we should hate families but the person’s responsibility is to love God and that comes prior to love of one’s neighbour.
Right.
How do we love anyone if we don't love God first?
What would give us the strength to love those that have harmed us?
We must love God first in order to obey Him and follow HIS laws.

In other places Jesus taught about the least (Matt 5:19 NIV) and greatest (Matt 22:36 NIV) commandments. He also taught about the weightier (Matt 23:23 NIV) matters of the law and that Judas had a greater (Jn 19:11 NIV) sin.

In ethics, this view is known as graded absolutism.

Oz
I'm not sure how to respond to the above.
I'm having difficulty understanding this as graded absolutism.
Something is either absolute or it is not.....

Galatians 3:11 states excatly what I've been saying but which is not being understood.
I've said several times that we are saved by FAITH and not by WORKS....The O.T. Law is works now that Jesus has died for our sins...this is the better way.

This is repeated in Galatians 3:6
God proclaimed Abraham just due to his faith in God. The real children of Abraham are those that believe/trust in God.

Galatians 3:8
the scriptures foresaw that God would justify the Gentiles by faith.
The problem in Galatia was some allowed false Judiazing teachers lead them away form the NT to keep the OT. Paul's point is the OT cannot justify for it requires strict, flawless law keeping to ALL its laws which no one can do (other than Christ).

Therefore the "not of works" refers to the work of flawless law keeping and does NOT refer to a faithful obedience the NT requires to be saved. When those Galatians left the NT Paul says of them " O foolish Galatians, who hath bewitched you, that ye should not obey the truth, ..." Galatians 3:1 and " Ye did run well; who did hinder you that ye should not obey the truth?" Galatians 5:7. A faithful obedience to the truth of the NT is required to be saved not the work of flawless, sinless perfection.

wondering said:
Ooops. We were on a roll there!
If the New Covenant is the second covenant,,,that would mean there are only two.
There are at least 8 that I can think of just off-hand.
But I'd rather get back to our agreeing....

There are 2, OT and NT.
Hebrews 8:7 " For if that first covenant had been faultless, then should no place have been sought for the second. "
Hebrews 10:9 " Then said he, Lo, I come to do thy will, O God. He taketh away the first, that he may establish the second. "

THe covenant Christ established was the NT which was the second.

wondering said:
Just two comments:
For someone to go to be with God....he must be justified. So persons in the O.T. were justified.
Also, the blood of bulls and goats did take away sins...otherwise why make the sacrifice?
Hebrews is saying that we now have a better and permanent way.
Hebrews 2:17
Hebrews 9:12

Hebrews 10:1 the OT law with its sacrifices could not make one perfect. If it could then there would be no need for those sacrifices to cease, no need for Christ to shed His blood.

Hebrews 10:4 " For it is not possible that the blood of bulls and of goats should take away sins. " Those OT animal sacrifices could not take away sins leaving one totally justified before God.

Romans 4:3 Abraham believed God and it was reckoned, accounted, credited to him.

Abraham's righteousness/justification was reckoned, credited to him. Not until Christ died and His blood flowed back to wash away all the sins of those OT characters were they then fully justified.

Romans 4:6-8 explains how God can 'reckon' a man righteous even though that man did not keep the law perfectly. David obviously sinned, did not keep the OT law perfectly therefore how could he be 'reckoned' as righteous apart from works (apart from sinless, flawless law keeping)?

David, though not sinlessly perfect, had a faithful obedience therefore his iniquities were forgiven and sins were covered. God either reckoned sin or righteousness to a man and God dis not do this reckoning unconditionally or randomly. Those that obey God, which includes repenting of sins, are the ones GOd will not reckon sin to.

God forgave the obedient in view of the coming of Christ and shedding of His blood apart from flawless law keeping.

wondering said:
The above is not what Hebrews 10:1-4 is saying.
Please read it again, Hebrews 10:1-10 and explain why sacrifices were offered if they did not take away sin and why we need Jesus.
Thanks.
Hebrews 10:4 clearly says those OT sacrifices could not take away sin and there was a remembrance of their sins. That is why they continued to have to offer those sacrifices year by year.
It would take one sacrifice of the blood of Christ to fully wash away all sins and God remember those sins no more under the NT...total justification.

I agree except that Jesus do not replace the 10 commandments, but added to them.
If you mean that He replaced them with the Two Great Commandments,,,then I could agree.
Christ did replace the 10 commandments, that is why the Sabbath is not a NT requirement for Christians. Hebrews 7:12 there was a change of law going from OT to NT. All of the OT is now inactive, not in effect today there having been a change in law.

Hebrews 10:9 " Then said he, Lo, I come to do thy will, O God. He taketh away the first, that he may establish the second. "

He had to take away the first that He may establish the second. Both OT and NT law cannot co-exist side by side for they are two different, incompatible laws, one basic difference is the OT was based on the blood of bulls and goats that cannot take away sin the NT based on the blood of Christ that can take away sin.

Last edited:
Christ did replace the 10 commandments, that is why the Sabbath is not a NT requirement for Christians. Hebrews 7:12 there was a change of law going from OT to NT. All OT are now inactive, not in effect today there having been a change in law.

He had to take away the first that He may establish the second. Both OT and NT law cannot co-exist side by side for they are two different, incompatible laws, one basic difference is the OT was based on the blood of bulls and goats that cannot take away sin the NT based on the blood of Christ that can take away sin.
The Sabbath is not a requirement for us because it is not part of the Moral Law but is part of the Ceremonial Law and that has been abolished.

Not ALL in the O.T. is now not in effect.
As to Hebrews 10:9
What is the first?
and what is the second?

This is comparing the old system of sacrifices with the new system of sacrifices.
I'm not sure if you mean that the O.T. replaces the N.T.
This verse is speaking about a better sacrificial system.

The O.T. Law of God is still in effect.
Could you show me when is was abolished if Jesus said in Matthew 5:17 that He did not come to ABOLISH but to FULFILL.

And then He went on to make the commandments even more difficult in the next verses.

The problem in Galatia was some allowed false Judiazing teachers lead them away form the NT to keep the OT. Paul's point is the OT cannot justify for it requires strict, flawless law keeping to ALL its laws which no one can do (other than Christ).

Therefore the "not of works" refers to the work of flawless law keeping and does NOT refer to a faithful obedience the NT requires to be saved. When those Galatians left the NT Paul says of them " O foolish Galatians, who hath bewitched you, that ye should not obey the truth, ..." Galatians 3:1 and " Ye did run well; who did hinder you that ye should not obey the truth?" Galatians 5:7. A faithful obedience to the truth of the NT is required to be saved not the work of flawless, sinless perfection.

There are 2, OT and NT.
Hebrews 8:7 " For if that first covenant had been faultless, then should no place have been sought for the second. "

THe covenant Christ established was the NT which was the second.

Hebrews 10:1 the OT law with its sacrifices could not make one perfect. If it could then there would be no need for those sacrifices to cease, no need for Christ to shed His blood.

Hebrews 10:4 " For it is not possible that the blood of bulls and of goats should take away sins. " Those OT animal sacrifices could not take away sins leaving one totally justified before God.

Romans 4:3 Abraham believed God and it was reckoned, accounted, credited to him.

Abraham's righteousness/justification was reckoned, credited to him. Not until Christ died and His blood flowed back to wash away all the sins of those OT characters were they then fully justified.

Romans 4:6-8 explains how God can 'reckon' a man righteous even though that man did not keep the law perfectly. David obviously sinned, did not keep the OT law perfectly therefore how could he be 'reckoned' as righteous apart from works (apart from sinless, flawless law keeping)?

David, though not sinlessly perfect, had a faithful obedience therefore his iniquities were forgiven and sins were covered. God either reckoned sin or righteousness to a man and God dis not do this reckoning unconditionally or randomly. Those that obey God, which includes repenting of sins, are the ones GOd will not reckon sin to.

God forgave the obedient in view of the coming of Christ and shedding of His blood apart from flawless law keeping.

Hebrews 10:4 clearly says those OT sacrifices could not take away sin and there was a remembrance of their sins. That is why they continued to have to offer those sacrifices year by year.
It would take one sacrifice of the blood of Christ to fully wash away all sins and God remember those sins no more under the NT...total justification.
Too much.
When I get back.

But you're confusing the Old Testament and New Testament with the different covenants.
And please show me where it states that sins were NOT taken away in the O.T. times...
Later.

Back