Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

what are you listening to right now?

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
Well, the thread title says "What are you listening to right now?" So this is it! Someone just sent it to me. Not a Christian song, but for you Weird Al Yankovic fans, this was his very first.

Last edited:
Well, the thread title says "What are you listening to right now? So this is it! Someone just sent it to me. Not a Christian song, but for you Weird Al Yankovic fans, this was his very first.

Ha, gotta love Weird Al! He has some good parodies.

Yeah, he's pretty funny. That was his first. A couple of other friends and I helped him write it. Of course at the time I also figured it was just for fun and he'd never get anywhere with it. In reality, neither did he! But that was his very first song to ever be played on the radio. (without the strange superstar thing at the end. Don't know where that came from.) I've never heard him talk about it since he got big and figured it was probably lost. Then last night someone sends that to me! :-D

Hi questdriven:

At first I wondered if 'Let it out' would be a bit like Red's 'Release the panic' (which has the repeated lines 'Let it out, let it out', right?)

Blessings.
I still listen to those tracks, but I've posted them here so much it gets redundant to post them over and over. Also when you listen to a track over and over you tend to want to find new material to listen to sooner or later.

I am an anime music kick, too. Hence my posting those here.

Here's what I listening to now, a song from the fictional band "Girls Dead Monster" from the anime Angel Beats:

As both a music lover and an anime fan, the two combined are like..ajnskjnakj! Awesome! Looking up the music used in the anime is a lot of fun for me, especially the tracts that have lyrics. Because it's fun to figure out how the lyrics relate to the particular series. And if some of the characters themselves happen to be musicians and it has something to do with the plot, as in anime like Angel Beats or K-On, that makes for even more music to look up.

Yeah, he's pretty funny. That was his first. A couple of other friends and I helped him write it. Of course at the time I also figured it was just for fun and he'd never get anywhere with it. In reality, neither did he! But that was his very first song to ever be played on the radio. (without the strange superstar thing at the end. Don't know where that came from.) I've never heard him talk about it since he got big and figured it was probably lost. Then last night someone sends that to me! :-D
Dude, that is so cool! My mom even likes Weird Al's parodies!

Find myself listening to this over and over as I attempt to draw at this computer table...on my art tablet...which I realized I haven't installed the driver for this tablet on this computer yet.
Oh well. I tried to look up an English dub of this song, but none appear to exist thus far. Hm. Well, English subtitles are better than nothing. I want to float in the sky, too, dang it!

Did I ever mention that I bought the full album of Disciple's O God Save Us All recently?
I thought Beautiful Scars was my favorite from that album, but I think I like this one even better:

I can relate to this song so much.

This song kinda fits my avatar. xD Well, in my head I'm picturing the animation* during the chorus/bridge.
Let's get cray
Turn it all the way up
Got a double dose of bass
You love this so much
Get out of your head
Get out of your skull
If you ain't gettin' cray
Then you ain't got a pulse

*My avatar is animated, the animation just isn't showing up on here for some reason.

Last edited:
English fan dub of the song Pon Pon Pon, by Kyary Pamyu Pamyu
Version I'm listening to:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qe8BleTkZyA

The music video that goes with the original song is just, like...what the crap am I watching, dude? lol Based on the music video, if you didn't know the lyrics, you'd think this song was scary...like, not horror scary or anything, but freaky scary.
But the lyrics are very light and happy once you translate them into a language you understand.

I think this would be J-pop...? I can't help but like this song, so sue me.

I need to just go get some work done...

Back