Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Site Restructuring

The site is currently undergoing some restructuring, which will take some time. Sorry for the inconvenience if things are a little hard to find right now.

Please let us know if you find any new problems with the way things work and we will get them fixed. You can always report any problems or difficulty finding something in the Talk With The Staff / Report a site issue forum.

What is the work of the builder that will burn?

What do you think the work is that Paul says will be burned up?

• The first two churches built by the Three Little Pigs.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
chessman, check out this boasting of the priests. Think 1 Corinthians 3:5-16 NASB and the scriptures about the reward of the workers while you read this:

"2 To proclaim the favorable year of the LORD And the day of vengeance of our God; To comfort all who mourn, 3 To grant those who mourn in Zion, Giving them a garland instead of ashes, The oil of gladness instead of mourning, The mantle of praise instead of a spirit of fainting. So they will be called oaks of righteousness, The planting of the LORD, that He may be glorified. 4 Then they will rebuild the ancient ruins, They will raise up the former devastations; And they will repair the ruined cities, The desolations of many generations. 5 Strangers will stand and pasture your flocks, And foreigners will be your farmers and your vine dressers. 6 But you will be called the priests of the LORD; You will be spoken of as ministers of our God. You will eat the wealth of nations, And in their riches you will boast. 7 Instead of your shame you will have a double portion, And instead of humiliation they will shout for joy over their portion. Therefore they will possess a double portion in their land, Everlasting joy will be theirs." (Isaiah 61:2-7 NASB)

"...because of the grace that was given me from God, 16 to be a minister of Christ Jesus to the Gentiles, ministering as a priest the gospel of God, so that my offering of the Gentiles may become acceptable, sanctified by the Holy Spirit. 17 Therefore in Christ Jesus I have found reason for boasting in things pertaining to God. 18 For I will not presume to speak of anything except what Christ has accomplished through me, resulting in the obedience of the Gentiles by word and deed, 19 in the power of signs and wonders, in the power of the Spirit; so that from Jerusalem and round about as far as Illyricum I have fully preached the gospel of Christ. 20 And thus I aspired to preach the gospel, not where Christ was already named, so that I would not build on another man's foundation" (Romans 15:15-20 NASB)

JLB, it just occurred to me that you may think that the commentary I quoted from was written by a man, Adam Clarke, who was a Calvinist or believed in OSAS. He was not and did not believe in OSAS.
I've been making the point that we don't need to make 1 Corinthians 3:5-16 NASB about OSAS. It doesn't matter if those who get burned up were ever saved to begin with, or stopped believing, to see it is indeed people who will be the reward the worker in the building of God either gets, or doesn't get on the Day of Christ. But it is easy to show--which I have done--where Paul talks about the necessity of the believer to continue to the very end in obedience in order to be a crown to the one who ministered to them.

nobody. Nor did Paul say "you put people in the building".

no. Have you resorted to ranting that what I said about Paul's and Ananias' and Apollos' reward, I didn't quote Scriptures that support my view? I did quote Scripture that supported my view.

Do what? I never said you claimed it was Paul's building.

I have said you're wrong to claim that "you place people in the building". Because you are wrong about that.

And I've said you are wrong that the loss of rewards Paul speaks of in 1 Cor 3 are people that are burned up. Because you are wrong about that too.

Now, I've answered all your questions, how about answering mine. Given your view/vote of the 1 Cor 3 OP question;

I was saved while listening to a sermon from an evangelist at a revival. Am I that evangelists' reward in Heaven if I make it through the fire?

10 According to the grace of God which was given to me, as a wise master builder I have laid the foundation, and another builds on it. But let each one take heed how he builds on it.
1 Corinthians 3:10

According to the grace of God which was given to me, as a wise master builder
  • Paul is the wise Master Builder.
...I have laid the foundation,
  • Paul lays the foundation, Paul is the wise Master Builder.
...I have laid the foundation, and another builds on it.
  • "others" are also builders...
But let each one take heed how he builds on it.
  • others have the same responsibility as Paul to build by God's Standards.

9 For we are God's fellow workers; you are God's field, you are God's building.

People are God's building...

Paul is the builder...

Others are also the builder...

15 If anyone's work is burned, he will suffer loss; but he himself will be saved, yet so as through fire.

• he himself will be saved... the context is salvation!
  • the work: that workers part of the building, will be burned... the building is what gets burned, the building is people.
  • the worker himself will be saved... the work: the building... people... will not be saved, but will be burned!
Again, by saying ... he will be saved...the scripture is teaching us the context is salvation.

Each part of the building is made up of people, which each builder builds.

The building that is being built is people.

JLB

I (me, a person) was saved while listening to a sermon from an evangelist at a revival.

With respect to 1 Cor 3; Is it your opinion that Paul is teaching that I (me, the actual person) am that evangelists' "reward" in Heaven if I make it through the fire or I (me, the person) am his loss if I am burned up? Yes or no?

That evangelist later started dating another women, left his wife and two young daughters and then divorced and claimed to be an atheist (in that order). His ex-wife said that he was in it for the money the whole time. Am I his reward (according to Paul in 1 Cor 3)? No. Why? Because I never was = to his reward within the context of 1 Cor 3.

1 Corinthians 3:12-13 Now if anyone builds upon the foundation with gold, silver, precious stones, wood, grass, straw, the work of each one will become evident. For the day will reveal it, because it will be revealed with fire, and the fire itself will test the work of each one, of what sort it is.

In your OP, you and JLB hypothesize that "the work of each one" is = "the people you place in the building of God but who don't pass through the Final Judgment of God"

The problem with your view is obvious, if you actually think about it and allow yourself the flexibility to be wrong in your initial view on the passage.

Paul here is talking about exactly what he said he was talking about, the work of each one, not the actual people that respond (either negatively or positively) to that person's work. Yet you said that I am = to that evangelist's works reward.

Furthermore, I was placed in the building that night, not by that evangelist, but by God Himself (The Master Builder). God will test the work of <that evangelist> with fire and his work that day will be judged accordingly.

I fully believe that his works that day will be burned up as straw (that's my guess) since I know about his fleshly motivations now but didn't then. But God knew them (his works) all along and will reveal them with fire on The Day of Judgment.

Me (the person), on the other hand, will be declared one of His sheep and known by God based on my response to the Holy Spirit that day. And my works will be tested by fire and judged accordingly based on my works (not his) ever since then. Some of which have been straw, some of which have been gold. But I expect to be judged according to my works (per Paul in 1 Cor 3), not judged according to his works that day.

I (me, the person) will NOT be judged as if I am = to his 'works' that day, as your OP answers say.

1 Corinthians 3:10
According to the grace of God which was given to me, as a wise master builder
  • Paul is the wise Master Builder.
JLB
If “Paul is the wise Master Builder” (JLB) then why does Scripture say;

as a wise master builder” (KJV, NKJV, YLT, HCSB, NIV)​
Or

like a skilled master builder” (LEB, NASB, NET, ESV)​

Paul is “like” a skilled/wise master builder and authoring an analogy based on Paul being “like” a wise master builder. He’s not claiming to literally be THE Master Builder (God=The Father, The Son, The Holy Spirit) as you assert.

I know these types of counter claims and evidences are upsetting. But just look at all the scholarly translations that disagree with you. And just read chapter 2. The reason he says wise master builder is that he just got through explaining that this wisdom doesn’t come from this age (humans, including himself) but from God Himself.

2:7 (LEB) we speak the hidden wisdom of God in a mystery, which God predestined before the ages for our glory, … But we have the mind of Christ. …[And then proceeds into chapter 3]
And even back into chapter 1:

1:25 (LEB) For the foolishness of God is wiser than human wisdom, and the weakness of God is stronger than human strength…

This point is critical. I don’t expect you to change your mind (because it means you are wrong) but I’m posting this evidence because it overwhelming shows that Paul is referring to God as THE MASTER BUILDER and himself as the “servant” builder working and laboring under Him.

5 Therefore, what is Apollos and what is Paul? Servants
7 So then, neither the one who plants nor the one who waters is anything
11 For no one is able to lay another foundation than the one which is laid…

Etc. Again, Paul never saved anyone or "placed people in the Building". God does.

as a wise master builder” (KJV, NKJV, YLT, HCSB, NIV)​
Or

like a skilled master builder” (LEB, NASB, NET, ESV)​

Paul is “like” a skilled/wise master builder and authoring an analogy based on Paul being “like” a wise master builder. He’s not claiming to literally be THE Master Builder (God=The Father, The Son, The Holy Spirit) as you assert.

I know these types of counter claims and evidences are upsetting. But just look at all the scholarly translations that disagree with you. And just read chapter 2. The reason he says wise master builder is that he just got through explaining that this wisdom doesn’t come from this age (humans, including himself) but from God Himself.

2:7 (LEB) we speak the hidden wisdom of God in a mystery, which God predestined before the ages for our glory, … But we have the mind of Christ. …[And then proceeds into chapter 3]
And even back into chapter 1:

1:25 (LEB) For the foolishness of God is wiser than human wisdom, and the weakness of God is stronger than human strength…

This point is critical. I don’t expect you to change your mind (because it means you are wrong) but I’m posting this evidence because it overwhelming shows that Paul is referring to God as THE MASTER BUILDER and himself as the “servant” builder working and laboring under Him.

5 Therefore, what is Apollos and what is Paul? Servants
7 So then, neither the one who plants nor the one who waters is anything
11 For no one is able to lay another foundation than the one which is laid…

Etc. Again, Paul never saved anyone or "placed people in the Building". God does.

The scripture doesn't say, nor do I say, that Paul placed people in the building.

People have to respond with faith to Paul's Gospel Message, in order to be a part of the building.

Paul is God's co-worker.

Paul is a skilled Master Builder, by the grace of God.

The people themselves are each a part of the building.

Paul himself does the work.

God is the Architect of the Building. (My opinion)

Paul is the builder, as well as others.

Paul is a Master Builder, others maybe not, But Paul as a Master Builder, builds the part of the building assigned to Him.

JLB

simpler still,
when a disciple somewhere sometime (many wheres many times? )
asked
Yeshua how many people, many or few, will be saved in that town we are facing now and going to preach(and serve?) in?

Yeshua told him (and others) that is not any of your concern, you simply do and speaK what Father tells you to do.

Chessman said -

“as a wise master builder” (KJV, NKJV, YLT, HCSB, NIV)

If a Master Plumber works on a building, he works as a Master Plumber.

If he doesn't work as a Master Plumber, then what pray tell does a Master Plumber work as?

Ridiculous!

You are grasping at straws, because you really, honestly have no other choice, since you are trying to defend a false unscriptural doctrine of OSAS.

JLB

That evangelist later started dating another women, left his wife and two young daughters and then divorced and claimed to be an atheist (in that order). His ex-wife said that he was in it for the money the whole time. Am I his reward (according to Paul in 1 Cor 3)? No. Why? Because I never was = to his reward within the context of 1 Cor 3.
You won't be his reward because he himself won't even be there to receive you as such. :lol

1 Corinthians 3:12-13 Now if anyone builds upon the foundation with gold, silver, precious stones, wood, grass, straw, the work of each one will become evident. For the day will reveal it, because it will be revealed with fire, and the fire itself will test the work of each one, of what sort it is.

In your OP, you and JLB hypothesize that "the work of each one" is = "the people you place in the building of God but who don't pass through the Final Judgment of God"
Almost.
It's ALL the people you placed in the building of God, whether fakes and phonies, or the real thing, but who don't endure to the end, or the real thing that does endure to the end. But there is only reward for the last group. And only if you yourself endure to the end, too, to even be there to get the reward.

The problem with your view is obvious, if you actually think about it and allow yourself the flexibility to be wrong in your initial view on the passage.

Paul here is talking about exactly what he said he was talking about, the work of each one, not the actual people that respond (either negatively or positively) to that person's work.
"1 Am I not free? Am I not an apostle? Have I not seen Jesus our Lord? Are you not my work in the Lord? " (1 Corinthians 9:1 NASB)

Yet you said that I am = to that evangelist's works reward.
"19 For who is our hope or joy or crown of exultation? Is it not even you, in the presence of our Lord Jesus at His coming? 20 For you are our glory and joy." (1 Thessalonians 2:19 NASB)

Furthermore, I was placed in the building that night, not by that evangelist, but by God Himself (The Master Builder). God will test the work of <that evangelist> with fire and his work that day will be judged accordingly.
"1 Am I not free? Am I not an apostle? Have I not seen Jesus our Lord? Are you not my work in the Lord? " (1 Corinthians 9:1 NASB)

I fully believe that his works that day will be burned up as straw (that's my guess) since I know about his fleshly motivations now but didn't then. But God knew them (his works) all along and will reveal them with fire on The Day of Judgment.

Me (the person), on the other hand, will be declared one of His sheep and known by God based on my response to the Holy Spirit that day. And my works will be tested by fire and judged accordingly based on my works (not his) ever since then. Some of which have been straw, some of which have been gold. But I expect to be judged according to my works (per Paul in 1 Cor 3), not judged according to his works that day.
There is surely truth in what you're saying here about our individual works of righteousness being judged and rewarded/not rewarded. But this is not what Paul is addressing in the passage. The Biblical metaphors he uses shows us he's talking about the people that get built on the foundation of Christ, not your personal works of righteousness. I showed you the abundance of scriptural precedence for what Paul is describing here.

Last edited:
The scripture doesn't say, nor do I say, that Paul placed people in the building.

JLB

Poll Results: What do you think the work is ...?
Jethro Bodine JLB
voted for 'People you place in the building of God ...'

Then from my post on14 Sep:

I'm pretty sure it's God that places people in His Kingdom, not you or me or even Paul or Apollos...
And here we are 10 days later, still arguing about my first point.

But anyway, I'm glad you haven't repeated saying that it's Paul (by analogy you) that placed people in the building (other than with your OP vote). But JB certainly has:
I mean "people you place in the building of God" no more, or no less, than what Paul himself says about this:

But anyway, I'm glad you haven't repeated saying that it's Paul (by analogy you) that placed people in the building (other than with your OP vote). But JB certainly has:
Yeah, I believe that I personally make people saved. :rolleyes (that's a 'roll eyes' smilie).

"...in Christ Jesus I have found reason for boasting in things pertaining to God. 18 For I will not presume to speak of anything except what Christ has accomplished through me," (Romans 15:17-18 NASB)

This is exactly how I mean we place people in the building of God. But you are free to argue with Paul about what he says it means for him, or anyone else, to have reason to boast in things that God has accomplished through them.

And I am confident that you will argue against his plain words of scripture. :lol

Last edited:
If a Master Plumber works on a building, he works as a Master Plumber.

If he doesn't work as a Master Plumber, then what pray tell does a Master Plumber work as?

Ridiculous!

You are grasping at straws, because you really, honestly have no other choice, since you are trying to defend a false unscriptural doctrine of OSAS.

JLB
Your example is an example of assuming the answer within your evidence.

When you start out by saying; "If a Master Plumber works...", you've already assumed the conclusion to be true and then act like it's a premise providing evidence for your conlcusion.

Here's a more reasonable approach:

"If a servant plumber/master plumber??? works on God's building like a master plumber did (Christ) and continues to co-work with that Master Plumber (The Holy Spirit) does that servant plumber get rewarded?"

Why yes, servant plumber fits nicely within the meaning. And more importantly the actual text!

Does that meant that the servant plumber is the master plumber ? Umm, no.

Leaving out the little Greek word hós makes a lot of difference to the text’s original meaning. Here's some examples:
  1. Romans 9:27 (LEB) 27 And Isaiah cries out concerning Israel, “Even if the number of the sons of Israel is like (hós) the sand of the sea,
Does that make sense or does the below mis-translation, without hós, make more sense?

the number of the sons of Israel is the sand of the sea,

2. Romans 9:29 (LEB) 29 And just as Isaiah foretold, “If the Lord of hosts had not left us descendants, we would have become like Sodom and would have resembled Gomorrah
… we would have become Sodomand would be Gomorrah

3. 1 Corinthians 4:13 (LEB) We have become like the refuse of the world,
… We have become the refuse of the world,

4. Matthew 22:30 (LEB) For in the resurrection they neither marry nor are given in marriage, but are like angels of God in heaven.
but are angels

I've been making the point that we don't need to make 1 Corinthians 3:5-16 NASB about OSAS. It doesn't matter if those who get burned up were ever saved to begin with, or stopped believing, to see it is indeed people who will be the reward the worker in the building of God either gets, or doesn't get on the Day of Christ. But it is easy to show--which I have done--where Paul talks about the necessity of the believer to continue to the very end in obedience in order to be a crown to the one who ministered to them.

That scripture does not talk about people. It talks about the foundation of Christ, the gospel message of Christ which Paul planted the seed and Apollos watered it. The plant that grows from that seed is the people. In Matthew, it is a seed that is sow, the gospel message. Whether or not that seed grows into a strong plant is addressed in Matthew.
Paul's work was planting good seed, the gospel message. From that good seed plants grew and others like Apollos watered those plants by continuing to give the good message, the good news, the gospel and the work that is produced by the Holy Spirit in those who believe.
When anyone gives a word it is their work and this work will be judged as to whether it is true. Truth edifies those hearing the word. But the work is not those hearing the word but the word itself.

Yeah, I believe that I personally make people saved. :rolleyes (that's a 'roll eyes' smilie).

"...in Christ Jesus I have found reason for boasting in things pertaining to God. 18 For I will not presume to speak of anything except what Christ has accomplished through me," (Romans 15:17-18 NASB)

This is exactly how I mean we place people in the building of God. But you are free to argue with Paul about what he says it means for him, or anyone else, to have reason to boast in things that God has accomplished through them.

And I am confident that you will argue against his plain words of scripture. :lol

WE are not the Holy Spirit. Therefore Paul is not saying that HE placed people in the temple of God.
Yes, Paul boasts in that the Lord has given him a ministry and the Lord has blessed that ministry.
In another scripture you posted he says, that all his work in spreading the gospel to all the nations was not in vain. It has not been empty of success. This is true.
But where does Paul say that the People who hear the message and believe it are literally his reward?

I wonder how Clarke could miss the obvious scriptural metaphor of the Temple of Christ used in scripture.

19 So then you are no longer strangers and aliens, but you are fellow citizens with the saints, and are of God's household, 20 having been built on the foundation of the apostles and prophets, Christ Jesus Himself being the corner stone, 21 in whom the whole building, being fitted together, is growing into a holy temple in the Lord, 22 in whom you also are being built together into a dwelling of God in the Spirit." (Ephesians 2:19-22 NASB)

"5 you also, as living stones, are being built up as a spiritual house for a holy priesthood, to offer up spiritual sacrifices acceptable to God through Jesus Christ. 6 For this is contained in Scripture: "BEHOLD, I LAY IN ZION A CHOICE STONE, A PRECIOUS CORNER stone, AND HE WHO BELIEVES IN HIM WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED." 7 This precious value, then, is for you who believe" (1 Peter 2:5-7 NASB caps in original)

"14 This is the second death, the lake of fire. 15 And if anyone's name was not found written in the book of life, he was thrown into the lake of fire.
1 Then I saw a new heaven and a new earth; for the first heaven and the first earth passed away, and there is no longer any sea. 2 And I saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God, made ready as a bride adorned for her husband.
10 And he carried me away in the Spirit to a great and high mountain, and showed me the holy city,Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God, 11 having the glory of God. Her brilliance was like a very costly stone, as a stone of crystal-clear jasper.
(Revelation 20:14-15 NASB Revelation 21:1-2 NASB Revelation 21:10-11 NASB)

"He has clothed me with garments of salvation, He has wrapped me with a robe of righteousness, As a bridegroom decks himself with a garland, And as a bride adorns herself with her jewels. 11 For as the earth brings forth its sprouts, And as a garden causes the things sown in it to spring up, So the Lord GOD will cause righteousness and praise To spring up before all the nations." (Isaiah 61:10-11 NASB)

And how did he miss this reference to the escape of Mount Zion and the burning as of stubble those who don't survive on the Day of the Lord?

"15 "For the day of the LORD draws near on all the nations. As you have done, it will be done to you. Your dealings will return on your own head.
17 "But on Mount Zion there will be those who escape, And it will be holy. And the house of Jacob will possess their possessions. 18 "Then the house of Jacob will be a fire And the house of Joseph a flame; But the house of Esau will be as stubble. And they will set them on fire and consume them, So that there will be no survivor of the house of Esau," For the LORD has spoken."
(Obadiah 1:15,17-18 NASB)

The Bible is it's own best interpreter.

Stick with the scripture that is being discussed and maybe you will understand. It is work that is being discussed in this verse not the burning of those who do not believe.

Your example is an example of assuming the answer within your evidence.

When you start out by saying; "If a Master Plumber works...", you've already assumed the conclusion to be true and then act like it's a premise providing evidence for your conlcusion.

Here's a more reasonable approach:

"If a servant plumber/master plumber??? works on God's building like a master plumber did (Christ) and continues to co-work with that Master Plumber (The Holy Spirit) does that servant plumber get rewarded?"

Why yes, servant plumber fits nicely within the meaning. And more importantly the actual text!

Does that meant that the servant plumber is the master plumber ? Umm, no.

Leaving out the little Greek word hós makes a lot of difference to the text’s original meaning. Here's some examples:
  1. Romans 9:27 (LEB) 27 And Isaiah cries out concerning Israel, “Even if the number of the sons of Israel is like (hós) the sand of the sea,
Does that make sense or does the below mis-translation, without hós, make more sense?

the number of the sons of Israel is the sand of the sea,

2. Romans 9:29 (LEB) 29 And just as Isaiah foretold, “If the Lord of hosts had not left us descendants, we would have become like Sodom and would have resembled Gomorrah
… we would have become Sodomand would be Gomorrah

3. 1 Corinthians 4:13 (LEB) We have become like the refuse of the world,
… We have become the refuse of the world,

4. Matthew 22:30 (LEB) For in the resurrection they neither marry nor are given in marriage, but are like angels of God in heaven.
but are angels

If a Paul as a Wise Master Builder, builds his part of the building, then it is Paul the Master Builder who does the work of building, not somebody else.

LOL... :wave

The next verse tells us what Paul considers the people to be.
1Co 9:1 Am I not an apostle? am I not free? have I not seen Jesus Christ our Lord? are not ye my work in the Lord?
1Co 9:2 If I be not an apostle unto others, yet doubtless I am to you: for the seal of mine apostleship are ye in the Lord.

Paul says they are a 'seal' or 'a stamp'. Showing that his ministry has not been in vain.
"19 For who is our hope or joy or crown of exultation? Is it not even you, in the presence of our Lord Jesus at His coming? 20 For you are our glory and joy." (1 Thessalonians 2:19 NASB)
Once again not a word about the people being Paul's literal reward in heaven.

What does that word 'glory' mean?
G1391 -doxa
dignity, glory (-ious), honour, praise, worship.
There is surely truth in what you're saying here about our individual works of righteousness being judged and rewarded/not rewarded. But this is not what Paul is addressing in the passage. The Biblical metaphors he uses shows us he's talking about the people that get built on the foundation of Christ, not your personal works of righteousness. I showed you the abundance of scriptural precedence for what Paul is describing here.
imo, you are correct in saying that Paul is not speaking about personal righteous works but of only one work. The spreading and watering of the gospel message in truth without corruption.

anyway that it is. who today, is healing sickness and throwing out demons today . who is training others to prove Yeshua is the Messiah from the Tanakh ? who is setting other people free today, from sinfulness, from the sin nature, from the effects of sin, from the power of satan, and from the power of society ?
who claims today that nothing they have is their own ?

Jethro Bodine

Oh, it also just occurred to me that...

A seal is like that of a signet ring. Paul may have speaking in those terms. They were a seal, a signet ring of authority, proving that his ministry was authorized by God Himself. This was true of all the apostles, not just Paul.

Jethro Bodine says it's People you place in the building of God but who don't pass through the Final Judgment of God (who are burned) via 1 Cor 3 AND 1 Cor 9. Hmmm???

Are you 100% sure that it is Paul's planted people that he's talking about (versus his work in the Lord) in 1 Cor 9 and in 1 Cor 3 that get burned? Okay then, how do you like them cooked?

1 Corinthians 9:7 (LEB) Who plants a vineyard and does not eat the fruit of it?
Bon appetite

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back