Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Are you taking the time to pray? Christ is the answer in times of need

https://christianforums.net/threads/psalm-70-1-save-me-o-god-lord-help-me-now.108509/

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Depending upon the Holy Spirit for all you do?

Read through the following study by Tenchi for more on this topic

https://christianforums.net/threads/without-the-holy-spirit-we-can-do-nothing.109419/

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Have questions about the Christian faith?

Come ask us what's on your mind in Questions and Answers

https://christianforums.net/forums/questions-and-answers/

• How are famous preachers sometimes effected by sin?

Join Sola Scriptura for a discussion on the subject

https://christianforums.net/threads/anointed-preaching-teaching.109331/#post-1912042

Yahwah's name was in the original New Testament scriptures

Jesus is the Name of the LORD!
There’s a kind of fake spirituality I’ve seen in those who think they got a handle on God’s “personal” name. It’s like they know a word that makes them superior. Same attitude used to be in those who spoke in tongues.

There’s a kind of fake spirituality I’ve seen in those who think they got a handle on God’s “personal” name. It’s like they know a word that makes them superior. Same attitude used to be in those who spoke in tongues.
Give them the name YHWH and they abuse it.

God is not a man: In Numbers 23:19; "God is not a man..." defies the possibility that Yahshua The Messiah is God. The text states that: Yahwah is not an ("iys/man) that He should lie, nor the son of (Adam/Man")...

Numbers 23:19
God
is not a man, that he should lie; neither the son of man, that he should repent:

Also Here:

Hosea 11:9
I will not carry out my fierce anger, nor will I devastate Ephraim again. For I am God, and not a man— the Holy One among you.

Psalm 80:17
Let your hand rest on the man at your right hand, the son of man you have raised up for yourself.

Matthew 22:44
" 'The Lord said (Yahwah) said to my lord: "Sit at my right hand until I put your enemies under your feet." '

Matthew 26:64
"Yes, it is as you say," Jesus replied. "But I say to all of you: In the future you will see the Son of Man sitting at the right hand of the Mighty One and coming on the clouds of heaven."

That’s actually pretty clever since YHWH isn’t a word anyone can pronounce. It’s worse than schleswig which is chalk full of consonants with only 2 vowels.
All three letters are "gutterals". Thus it is a word spelled with vowels and has consonantal fillers.

All three letters are "gutterals". Thus it is a word spelled with vowels and has consonantal fillers.
Don’t you mean a word spelled with consonants and no has vowel fillers?

But yes, I agree. It’s what we call gutteral. That’s a pretty insightful point and gives me an explanation. I asked God what word He actually spoke to Moses regarding answering the question as to who is sending Moses. He answered and I heard it, not audibly, but I can not speak it. It’s too full of consonants for my mouth to repeat.

Last edited:
Don’t you mean a word spelled with consonants and no has vowel fillers?

But yes, I agree. It’s what we call gutteral. That’s a pretty insightful point and gives me an explanation. I asked God what word He actually spoke to Moses regarding answering the question as to who is sending Moses. He answered and I heard it, not audibly, but I can not speak it. It’s too full of consonants for my mouth to repeat.
nope. It has 3 syllables also.

No consonants in its entire spelling. Hebrew spelling originally vowels. Modern Jews will deny this.
"Hebrew is one language which does not have an audio output option in Google Translate, though it does accept audio input in Hebrew. The problem is that Hebrew is normally written without most vowels. Therefore, one word can be read in more than one way, with different meanings."

You are the only person in the whole world who thinks Hebrew was written with no consonants. If it were true, the Hebrew alphabet would consist of less than 10 letters since there are not that many distinct vowel sounds possible.

"Hebrew is one language which does not have an audio output option in Google Translate, though it does accept audio input in Hebrew. The problem is that Hebrew is normally written without most vowels. Therefore, one word can be read in more than one way, with different meanings."

You are the only person in the whole world who thinks Hebrew was written with no consonants.
I meant the name YHWH is all consonant letters. ee y eh ew eh

Theoretically the original Hebrew with "Aramaic" dialect used all the gutturals as vowels.

I meant the name YHWH is all consonant letters. ee y eh ew eh

Theoretically the original Hebrew with "Aramaic" dialect used all the gutturals as vowels.
Aramaic came into being centuries later so the original Hebrew cannot have had a dialect from a language that didn’t then exist.

Back