Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Are you taking the time to pray? Christ is the answer in times of need

https://christianforums.net/threads/psalm-70-1-save-me-o-god-lord-help-me-now.108509/

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Depending upon the Holy Spirit for all you do?

Read through the following study by Tenchi for more on this topic

https://christianforums.net/threads/without-the-holy-spirit-we-can-do-nothing.109419/

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Have questions about the Christian faith?

Come ask us what's on your mind in Questions and Answers

https://christianforums.net/forums/questions-and-answers/

• How are famous preachers sometimes effected by sin?

Join Sola Scriptura for a discussion on the subject

https://christianforums.net/threads/anointed-preaching-teaching.109331/#post-1912042

Yahwah's name was in the original New Testament scriptures

There is always a need to define terms. Yahwah is a Holy Spirit, and He is our Holy Father.

Malachi 1:6
“A son honors his father, and a slave his master. If I am a father, where is the honor due me? If I am a (Master / Lord,) where is the respect due me?” says (the Lord / Yahwah) Almighty. “It is you priests who show contempt for my name. “But you ask, ‘How have we shown contempt for your name?
God won’t care if a mere human got the relationship of the Godhead right. He will care about the deeds done while in the body.

God won’t care if a mere human got the relationship of the Godhead right. He will care about the deeds done while in the body.
The term "Godhead" is an English variant of the word "godhood" and was first introduced by John Wycliffe (1330-1384 C.E.) in English Bible versions as godhede.

The word "Godhead" is a interpretation of three different Greek words, theion (meaning "divinity, deity", # 2304 in Thayer's Greek-English Lexicon of the New Testament) at Acts 17:29, theiotēs (meaning "divinity, divine nature", # 2305 in Thayer's Greek-English Lexicon of the New Testament) at Romans 1:20, and theotēs (meaning "deity", # 2320 in Thayer's Greek-English Lexicon of the New Testament) at Colossians 2:9.

Theion means "Divine Eternal."
Theiotes means "Divine Nature."
Theotes means "Divinity."

To translate three different Greek words as one word and deviously incorrect at that in the King James Bible, is no different than translating in the King James Bible, the Hebrew word she’ol´ with three different English words of "hell" (10 times), "grave" (31 times), and "pit" (3 times).

This is not unlike having three different names for one street on a map (with the real name hidden), so that when a person used it, he wound up lost. Likewise of those who read Bibles with "Godhead" in it, thereby misleading a person that the trinity is "real".

Hence, the need for an accurate Bible, one that renders Hebrew and Greek words and phrases with a high degree of precision, just as a map that can be counted on to provide exact information. Unfortunately, many Bibles follow the lead of the King James Bible, or is otherwise biased, because the trinity, along with a host of other religious teachings that are not true, that has such a strangle hold on so many.

KJV

Acts 17:29
Forasmuch then as we are the offspring of God, we ought not to think that the Godhead is like unto gold, or silver, or stone, graven by art and man's device.

Romans 1:20
For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse:

Colossians 2:9
For in him dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily.

The term "Godhead" is an English variant of the word "godhood" and was first introduced by John Wycliffe (1330-1384 C.E.) in English Bible versions as godhede.

The word "Godhead" is a interpretation of three different Greek words, theion (meaning "divinity, deity", # 2304 in Thayer's Greek-English Lexicon of the New Testament) at Acts 17:29, theiotēs (meaning "divinity, divine nature", # 2305 in Thayer's Greek-English Lexicon of the New Testament) at Romans 1:20, and theotēs (meaning "deity", # 2320 in Thayer's Greek-English Lexicon of the New Testament) at Colossians 2:9.

To translate three different Greek words as one word and deviously incorrect at that in the King James Bible, is no different than translating in the King James Bible, the Hebrew word she’ol´ with three different English words of "hell" (10 times), "grave" (31 times), and "pit" (3 times).

This is not unlike having three different names for one street on a map (with the real name hidden), so that when a person used it, he wound up lost. Likewise of those who read Bibles with "Godhead" in it, thereby misleading a person that the trinity is "real".

Hence, the need for an accurate Bible, one that renders Hebrew and Greek words and phrases with a high degree of precision, just as a map that can be counted on to provide exact information. Unfortunately, many Bibles follow the lead of the King James Bible, or is otherwise biased, because the trinity, along with a host of other religious teachings that are not true, that has such a strangle hold on so many.

KJV

Forasmuch then as we are the offspring of God, we ought not to think that the Godhead is like unto gold, or silver, or stone, graven by art and man's device.

For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse:

If God/Gott/Dios answers a man’s prayers, it is enough. If man researches his whole life to find what existence is for God as God knows it to be and searches for the right vocabulary but never has that Deity answer a single prayer, of what use was the research?

KJV

I guess I just picture you standing before Jesus telling Him all of this and He laughs. Reminds me of tithing the mint and herb…..

If God/Gott/Dios answers a man’s prayers, it is enough. If man researches his whole life to find what existence is for God as God knows it to be and searches for the right vocabulary but never has that Deity answer a single prayer, of what use was the research?
It is none of your business what prayers of mine are answered.

It is none of your business what prayers of mine are answered.
ooo, touchy. If a man claims to have superior knowledge of the inner relationships of the Almighty, et al, then the least we can expect is a superior record of that Being responding to requests (prayers) from Said Being since INSIDE knowledge is claimed. Paul and Jesus backed up their claim to
superior understanding with observable answers to prayer.

The real kingdom of God comes in power, not merely words.

ooo, touchy. If a man claims to have superior knowledge of the inner relationships of the Almighty, et al, then the least we can expect is a superior record of that Being responding to requests (prayers) from Said Being since INSIDE knowledge is claimed. Paul and Jesus backed up their claim to
superior understanding with observable answers to prayer.

The real kingdom of God comes in power, not merely words.
Your point is well made, but I have good reason for keeping it to myself. Some time in the near future I will say more. I would not want everyone to drop their cookies all at once. LOL

I guess I just picture you standing before Jesus telling Him all of this and He laughs. Reminds me of tithing the mint and herb…..
Y’shu or Jesus
Some say Allah is God, others say Lucifer is God. The name Jesus was invented not very long ago.

So how important is it to call a person by their real name? The name Jesus is derived from y'shu, the letter s added at the end of (Jesu-s) is only a male gender designation in Greek. The "Je" in Greek is for the letter Y in Hebrew. I guess good intentions count for something if a person does not know any better. I would think that a person would prefer being called by their real name though.

Yahshua is his name. Pronounced: Yah / shoo / uw / ah. The "u" has a "w" sound.

Jesus: The English form "Jesus" was not seen nor spoken until AFTER the year 1525...

when Sir William Tyndale - Protestant Reformer from Oxford, England - INVENTED it!

Because the Galileans often dropped their 'ayins', hence "y'shu," for which in the talmud many Jewish people use as an acronym meaning “may his name be blotted out”. The letters in "YSHU" stood for the sentence, "Yemach Shmo u'Zikro" meaning "may his name be blotted out" (from the scroll of life). According to a Jewish proverb, the worst death is eternal anonymity.

For uncertain reasons there are Christians and Jews who do not want God's name or Christ name used.
Yahshua worked to fulfill prophecy by establishing God's Holy Name in the New Testament. But Trinitarian Christians burned the originals to establish their own version of scriptures.

Hebrews 2:12
He says, “I will declare your name to my brothers and sisters; in the assembly I will sing your praises.”

If this is not true, then show us God's actual personal name in the New Testament.

Your point is well made, but I have good reason for keeping it to myself. Some time in the near future I will say more. I would not want everyone to drop their cookies all at once. LOL
Pretty sure there’s not much to impress. Anyone who responds as you did usually hasn’t much to tell and is threatened. Those who have the goods don’t get huffy.

He says, “I will declare your name to my brothers and sisters; in the assembly I will sing your praises.”

If this is not true, then show us God's actual personal name in the New Testament.
You think declaring his name means teaching the “right”word? Really?

You think declaring his name means teaching the “right”word? Really?
Where in the New Testament do you see God the Father's personal name?

John 17:11
I will remain in the world no longer, but they are still in the world, and I am coming to you. Holy Father, protect them by the power of your name, the name you gave me,so that they may be one as we are one.

John 17:12
While I was with them, I protected them and kept them safe by that name you gave me. None has been lost except the one doomed to destruction so that Scripture would be fulfilled.

He says, “I will declare your name to my brothers and sisters; in the assembly...

Yahwah reveals His name to Moses
Exodus 3:13-15.

13 And Moses said to Elohiym, “Suppose I go to the siblings of the Israelites and say to them, 'The Elohiym of your forefathers has sent me to you,' and they ask me, 'What is His name?' What shall I say to them?” (Elohiym means, “God of The Living.”) It can also be translated as “god-s of the living” or “god-s of life;” for those who have life immortal.
14 And Elohiym said to Moses, “The Living that Lives. This is what you are to say to the Israelites: 'The Living has sent me to you.” (HaYah) in the ancient Semitic language means: The Living, or The Life.)
15 And Elohiym also said to Moses, “Say to the Israelites, 'Yahwah, the Elohiym of your forefathers; the Elohiym of Abraham, the Elohiym of Isaac and the Elohiym of Jacob has sent me to you.' That’s my name forever, the name by which I’m to be remembered, from generation to generation.”

Where in the New Testament do you see God the Father's personal name?

John 17:11
I will remain in the world no longer, but they are still in the world, and I am coming to you. Holy Father, protect them by the power of your name, the name you gave me,so that they may be one as we are one.

John 17:12
While I was with them, I protected them and kept them safe by that name you gave me. None has been lost except the one doomed to destruction so that Scripture would be fulfilled.

He says, “I will declare your name to my brothers and sisters; in the assembly...

Yahwah reveals His name to Moses
Exodus 3:13-15.

13 And Moses said to Elohiym, “Suppose I go to the siblings of the Israelites and say to them, 'The Elohiym of your forefathers has sent me to you,' and they ask me, 'What is His name?' What shall I say to them?” (Elohiym means, “God of The Living.”) It can also be translated as “god-s of the living” or “god-s of life;” for those who have life immortal.
14 And Elohiym said to Moses, “The Living that Lives. This is what you are to say to the Israelites: 'The Living has sent me to you.” (HaYah) in the ancient Semitic language means: The Living, or The Life.)
15 And Elohiym also said to Moses, “Say to the Israelites, 'Yahwah, the Elohiym of your forefathers; the Elohiym of Abraham, the Elohiym of Isaac and the Elohiym of Jacob has sent me to you.' That’s my name forever, the name by which I’m to be remembered, from generation to generation.”
Jesus taught us to call him “Father” (those for whom this is true) as he has no one “personal” given to him by his parents. Zeus needs a personal name. Chiva needs a personal name. The Ancient of Days needs none as He is the Only One. But if he is not a man’s Father, then better not use that endearment.

Jesus taught us to call him “Father” (those for whom this is true) as he has no one “personal” given to him by his parents. Zeus needs a personal name. Chiva needs a personal name. The Ancient of Days needs none as He is the Only One. But if he is not a man’s Father, then better not use that endearment.
Jesus taught us to call him “Father”

Where in scriptures is that?

Surprised you haven’t heard the “Lord’s prayer” but:

Lord, teach us to pray, as John taught his disciples.” 2And he said to them, “When you pray, say:

“Father, hallowed be your name.
Your kingdom come.

"The Lord" Christ is speaking of is Yahwah our Holy Father.
Yahwah means "Life Began." There is nothing more Holy than that.

"The Lord" Christ is speaking of is Yahwah our Holy Father.
Yahwah means "Life Began." There is nothing more Holy than that.
He didn’t use that word for one. And two, no one addresses their father with “Father first name” unless your biological father is also a priest.

The beginning of life isn’t holy, Not even close. In the OT, the couple had to offer a sacrifice.

He didn’t use that word for one. And two, no one addresses their father with “Father first name” unless your biological father is also a priest.

The beginning of life isn’t holy, Not even close. In the OT, the couple had to offer a sacrifice.
OK, what is more Holy than (Yah / Life?)

Back