Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Site Restructuring

The site is currently undergoing some restructuring, which will take some time. Sorry for the inconvenience if things are a little hard to find right now.

Please let us know if you find any new problems with the way things work and we will get them fixed. You can always report any problems or difficulty finding something in the Talk With The Staff / Report a site issue forum.

A commentary on the Book of Revelation - Part 1

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Of course. Pardon me English is not my native language so I miss these nuances sometimes in translation. I stand corrected about this.
In Revelation, in end times, as well as in the Epistles, in the first century and following,

Did /does .....no..... change that...... Jesus states plainly that Jesus never leaves His disciples - Jesus is with us every day, all the time, as our Perfect Shepherd, Shepherding us Perfectly, Caring for us, for our every need, never failing as Jesus cannot fail, Jesus cannot deceive us nor lie nor abandon us ever, no never; Jesus is with us always! HalleluYAH!

Just what is written. There is a dirth of truth on the internet/this forum - truth is not the standard, thus much is ignored or erased even if needed or necessary for understanding Truth(Scripture), and getting to the Truth when possible is much more difficult than it ought to be - the opposing voices, not Jesus Voice, is prevalent too much. (as you posted re "The bias" we learn>>>

"We" /all the world/ is living in deception - so being further deceived is not lowering someone away from Jesus, it is normal in and throughout all society, death-dealing society (pernicious society as written in Galatians)....

Yes, an unhelpful doctrinal approach is very common on this forum. Doctrine is defended instead of truth sought.(or even permitted)
"Unhelpful" doctrinal is false teachings that can not be found in the Word of God.

Biblical doctrine is essential if we are to know the truth.

The doctrinal approach to understanding all these things does not work - it is not of God nor from God.
I disagree completely.

I may be wrong and maybe I do not understand what you are saying, but it seems to me that by your own words you do not understand that Bible Doctrine is simply a set of accepted beliefs held those who accept the Bible as the Word of God. Biblical doctrine then defines the parameters of Christian teaching on a given topic, such as God, sin, salvation, etc.

To study doctrine is to learn essential theological truths for the purpose of embracing them in our lives.

For example, it is through doctrine that we know there is a Heaven to be gained and a Hell to be missed.

Doctrine tells us that the one and only way to get to heaven is faith in the Lord Jesus as the Christ of God.

Doctrine tells us that there is a day coming we read in the Revelation when that same Jesus who died on the cross will come again in great glory which is what this thread is about.

My dear friend, there is not one single Scripture that says........
"the two witness, rather them that risen before Christ return, return with Him. "

That is completely un-Biblical!!!

You are incorrect! AGAIN!

Rev. 6:2 is the A/C. The white horse is what John saw. A man, the A/C coming to power at the start of the 70th week of Daniel.

Instead of spending time on the internet and forums such as this....I suggest that you go to a book store and purchase the works of Dr. Dwight J. Pentecost, Dr. John Walvoord, Dr. J Vernon MaGee, Dr. Oliver B. Green and Dr. John Alford and read them.

Then you will have the education and ability to post comments here.
There are thousands that have made much money on lies but you have and do hear the truth here now. The 70 th week of Daniel has been fulfilled another lie people believe also. Below the two witnesses that have die. Just so you know the unclean frogs are here and you see them, they are the lgbtq+ but you knew that? The sixth vial

Revelation 11
12 And they heard a great voice from heaven saying unto them, Come up hither. And they ascended up to heaven in a cloud; and their enemies beheld them.

Again many call that is good bad, that is bad good. One minute the WHITE HORSE is good, then it is bad. The deception is very strong. Really how can even that be mistaken.

There are thousands that have made much money on lies but you have and do hear the truth here now. The 70 th week of Daniel has been fulfilled another lie people believe also. Below the two witnesses that have die. Just so you know the unclean frogs are here and you see them, they are the lgbtq+ but you knew that? The sixth vial

Revelation 11
12 And they heard a great voice from heaven saying unto them, Come up hither. And they ascended up to heaven in a cloud; and their enemies beheld them.

Again many call that is good bad, that is bad good. One minute the WHITE HORSE is good, then it is bad. The deception is very strong. Really how can even that be mistaken.
I will pray for your understanding to improve.

I will pray for your understanding to improve.
Thank you, but you should pray for all them deceived, and that they humble themself before God, and ask Him and only Him for understanding. Pray that you can hear His voice. Jesus letters are in RED in my bible.

Revelation 11

Just so you understand the unclean spirits need to come first before the fall of the two witnesses/nations or else Jesus would not have said or call the SODOM and EGYPT

8 And their dead bodies shall lie in the street of the great city, which spiritually is called Sodom and Egypt, where also our Lord was crucified.

Just so you understand the unclean spirits need to come first before the fall of the two witnesses/nations or else Jesus would not have said or call the SODOM and EGYPT

8 And their dead bodies shall lie in the street of the great city, which spiritually is called Sodom and Egypt, where also our Lord was crucified.
Although many will remove the unclean spirit or will be cast out of the unfortunately not all will be clean.

Revelation 22

10 And he saith unto me, Seal not the sayings of the prophecy of this book: for the time is at hand.

11 He that is unjust, let him be unjust still: and he which is filthy, let him be filthy still: and he that is righteous, let him be righteous still: and he that is holy, let him be holy still.

Absolutley agreed. What is written in the Word of God is to be read and believed and the thoughts and visions and ideas of men are to be ignored.
Thank you for your reply.

The Word of GOD is from everlasting to everlasting, the Word is GOD, GOD Himself, self-executing.

Isaiah 8:13-16 and 20
13 Sanctify the Lord of hosts himself; and let Him be your fear, and let Him be your dread.

14 And He shall be for a sanctuary; but for a stone of stumbling and for a rock of offence to both the houses of Israel, for a gin and for a snare to the inhabitants of Jerusalem.

15 And many among them shall stumble, and fall, and be broken, and be snared, and be taken.

16 Bind up the testimony, seal the law among my disciples.
20 To the law and to the testimony: if they speak not according to this Word, it is because there is no light in them.

1John 5:7
There are three that bear record(testify)in heaven(heaven? Ephesians 1:3-8),the Father(GOD Father),the Word (the Word made flesh-JESUS), and the Holy Spirit (who is a person, the Paraclete, the Comfort-John 15:26 and 16:12-15, and Revelation 11:4: and these three are One.

Revelation 19;10 - ...the testimony of Jesus is the spirit of prophecy.

Romans 8:9 - ... if any man have not the Spirit of Christ, he is none of His.

May our Lord GOD bless us, and keep us, and give us His protection
Amen
"Re.11:15-19KJV
The kingdoms OF THIS WORLD(world of Devil)are become the kingdoms of our Lord,and of His Christ;and He shall reign for ever and ever.
18And the nations were(WILL BE)angry,and thy WRATH is come,and the time of the dead,that they should be Judged,and that thou should give reward unto thy servants the prophets,and to the saints,and them that fear thy name,small and great;and should DESTROY them which destroy the earth.

19And the temple of GOD was(will be)opened in heaven,and there was seen(then will be seen)in his temple the ark of his testament.

Re.21:8-But the fearful(COWARDS),and unbelieving,and the abominable,and murderers,and whoremongers,and sorcerers,and idolaters,and all liars,shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone:which is the second death.

Get ready

1Corinthians 15:24-27

24The END cometh, when he shall have delivered up the kingdom to GOD, even the Father; when he shall have PUT DOWN all RULE and all AUTHORITY and power. (according 2Peter 3:7-18)

25For he must reign, till he hath PUT ALL ENEMIES under his feet.
26The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death.

27For GOD hath put all things under His feet.But when He saith all things are put under Him, it is manifest that He is excepted, which did put all things under Him.

Get ready

Revelation 21:2-4
And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from GOD out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband. And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the tabernacle of GOD is with men, and he will dwell with them, and they shall be his people, and GOD himself shall be with them, and be their GOD. And GOD shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.

Are THE PEOPLE ready? they that are ready will be with Him to the marriage: and the door is shut. Unfortunately, the foolish virgins still are far away buying oil."

"Re.11:15-19KJV
The kingdoms OF THIS WORLD(world of Devil)are become the kingdoms of our Lord,and of His Christ;and He shall reign for ever and ever.
18And the nations were(WILL BE)angry,and thy WRATH is come,and the time of the dead,that they should be Judged,and that thou should give reward unto thy servants the prophets,and to the saints,and them that fear thy name,small and great;and should DESTROY them which destroy the earth.

19And the temple of GOD was(will be)opened in heaven,and there was seen(then will be seen)in his temple the ark of his testament.

Re.21:8-But the fearful(COWARDS),and unbelieving,and the abominable,and murderers,and whoremongers,and sorcerers,and idolaters,and all liars,shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone:which is the second death.

Get ready

1Corinthians 15:24-27

24The END cometh, when he shall have delivered up the kingdom to GOD, even the Father; when he shall have PUT DOWN all RULE and all AUTHORITY and power. (according 2Peter 3:7-18)

25For he must reign, till he hath PUT ALL ENEMIES under his feet.
26The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death.

27For GOD hath put all things under His feet.But when He saith all things are put under Him, it is manifest that He is excepted, which did put all things under Him.

Get ready

Revelation 21:2-4
And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from GOD out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband. And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the tabernacle of GOD is with men, and he will dwell with them, and they shall be his people, and GOD himself shall be with them, and be their GOD. And GOD shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.

Are THE PEOPLE ready? they that are ready will be with Him to the marriage: and the door is shut. Unfortunately, the foolish virgins still are far away buying oil."
To be "READY" one must believe in the Lord Jesus Christ as Lord and Saviour!

To be "READY" one must believe in the Lord Jesus Christ as Lord and Saviour!
What matters and prevails is what is written in the verse 18 above quoted: 18 And the nations were(WILL BE)angry,and thy WRATH is come,and the time of the dead,that they should be Judged,and that thou should give REWARD unto thy servants:
the prophets,
and to the saints,
and them that fear thy name,
small and great;

and should DESTROY them which destroy the earth.:

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back