Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Addy's Attic

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
7 am Eastern Canada time.
Weather warning in effect... Freezing rain and ice... School buses cancelled.
Going to brave the cold and walk to the grocery store in an hour.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Addy is dog-sitting today and for the next 5 days. Looking forward to this ( like REALLY LOTS ).
I am 1/10th completed the SLEWING process of my new puzzle... am enjoying a break from the forums
while I listen to Worship music and focus on God's MAJESTY
Robert moved out... He's walking south for the winter... in hopes of avoiding being made into a snow sculpture.
Sorry that I just got started and settled in the forums and seem to be missing in action.
Still assessing finding a place to fit in... am actually enjoying shutting all the noise of life down.
HAPPY WEDNESDAY.... Hope everyone is having a beautiful week.

One more hour..... and................. wait for it.............................................................................................................

Attachments

• IMG_20210204_193346846 (1).png
    IMG_20210204_193346846 (1).png
    2.3 MB · Views: 2
One more hour..... and................. wait for it.............................................................................................................

A dog... That's cool...
It looks like a hunting dog, some kind of pointer. Their loyal but they do demand attention...
I hope u enjoy the K9 companionship...
Let me know how it goes...

It's 2C... and the wind is blowing... which makes it feel more like minus 2.

All is well with the little brown dog... We took a nice long walk along the water....and of course... as he was venturing into the autumn leaves... he had to step in dog poop.... so... into the house we went and into the tub he went... ( poor dear ).

He is now ready for his morning nap.

The puzzle is coming along nicely... about 1/4 done... Should be finished in a few days... and then a nice little break before the Christmas puzzle begins ( on December 1st )

Having my second cup of coffee... and relaxing for the rest of the day.

It's 2C... and the wind is blowing... which makes it feel more like minus 2.

All is well with the little brown dog... We took a nice long walk along the water....and of course... as he was venturing into the autumn leaves... he had to step in dog poop.... so... into the house we went and into the tub he went... ( poor dear ).

He is now ready for his morning nap.

The puzzle is coming along nicely... about 1/4 done... Should be finished in a few days... and then a nice little break before the Christmas puzzle begins ( on December 1st )

Having my second cup of coffee... and relaxing for the rest of the day.
There must be snow on the ground...you sound cold.

The snow happened yesterday.... actually it was freezing rain... today it's just windy and cold.
The good news is...... NO BUGS.

Lol We had some snow, yesterday, I believe, but it melted. All the bugs are dead...southern bugs for you! Lol

Unless I botched things up with my last escapade, I'll soon be on my way to a new hang-out.
"And you won't see me no more!"

My little lap top Chrome Book is dying... It shut off this morning for no reason.. and it's taken hours for it to come
back on line...
I will be looking into buying a new one on Monday...
Guess God wants me all to himself... LOL

Well... thanks to my dear niece who took me to the mall... I am now the proud owner of a NEW Chromebook... and a wireless mouse...
I did not own a mouse for this Chrome book... but my daughter suggested it... so... I got it.

I named my mouse GUS.... LOL.... I couldn't help myself. For now... Gus is in the box... and will stay there until
this old beast breathes it's last breath. I don't have a clue what happened this morning... or why I could not turn my system on.... but I feel much better knowing that I have a back up system ready to go... especially with winter kicking in.

Anyways... three more sleeps with a dog in my bed...

Back