Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Addy's Attic

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
You are making the elephant look all the more appealing... EWWWW... that is just CREEPY...
Hey, I thought the elephant was kinda cute...like me. Or course, always the oddball, like me, he doesn't have the best memory! Lol

How about one I'm sure we can all agree on...tongues. Lol
Oh my goodness.... Norman!!!!! Are you serious right now?? You are reminding me of the little boy who dips the little girl's braids in the inkwell.

Pioneer school days...
I like school -- most of the time. We practice writing, reading and arithmetic. We use small chalkboards to practice math and we use pens that we dip in ink to practice writing. I like writing with the pen, but I hate when the boys dip my hair in the ink! If there are still schools in 100 years, I'm sure the boys will still be dipping the girls' hair in ink.

HA... let me guess... your editing time has run out.... because you had to go to the bathroom and did not see my request in time... SIGH!!!!

Have we chosen a topic yet?? LOL

Im confused with my avatar here... It shows up as a cockatiel on some screens and as a duck on other screens

What do you guys see?

Lookit us...we're the Blockheads!
imgbin-gumby-the-blockheads-heart-star-suspicious-i0LDJ770zzUQQLcB6V07pHk6V.jpg

"You called me a name!"
"You kicked me in the shin!"
"But you called me a name!"
"Because you kicked me in the shin! I didn't mean it...I have feelings too!"
"Oh, well...I panicked...but you called me a name!"
Exasperated, he says, "Don't go away mad..."

"You called me a name!"
"You kicked me in the shin!"
"But you called me a name!"