Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Addy's Attic

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
So what you're say is that if I'd just let it slip by without saying anything, I wouldn't have had to hear it for years to come? In other words, you didn't do it on purpose? Oh, okay. I take it back. We can move on like it never happened. Lol
I admire and appreciate your desire to move on.... BUT.... some things just get STUCK in the head... and will not come out.... I wish there was some sort of spray that could erase certain things.... AS for years to come.... I think I will forget before then... HAHAHAHA..

Norman ....The anticipation is killing me here.... I cannot wait to see what Norman has to say about his secret little pet named Boo... OH my goodness... the mere look of him melts my heart.
Please can you introduce him to me... Maybe you can mail him by express and he can come for a sleep over or under... as I've explained... I do not own an UNDER the bed... but I do have a closet.

How old is he?? How long have you had him?? Why am I just NOW learning about his existence?? Does he drink coffee? Does he have any brothers and sisters? Did you buy him at the pet store or was it a personal sale? I am so EXCITED for you to tell me all about him.

iu

He's a hairball, what can I say? Perhaps left over from my cat days. If there were siblings, they might still be there.
Mornin', guys!

This is the day that the Lord has made, I will rejoice and be glad in it...even if it kills me!

He's a hairball, what can I say? Perhaps left over from my cat days. If there were siblings, they might still be there.
I asked you some very specific questions... Please note... Boo has eyeballs...( two of them)... This would suggest
that he is a living creature.... and now that I have given him a name.... Guess what??? ...... wait for it...............................
He is family!!!.... I would appreciate if you could take the time to answer all my questions... I will re-post them for your convenience. Thanking you in advance.... I remain........ Yours unruly.... Addy

How old is he??
How long have you had him??
Why am I just NOW learning about his existence??
Does he drink coffee?
Does he have any brothers and sisters?
Did you buy him at the pet store or was it a personal sale?
Does he have his own toothbrush?? If so... What colour is it?

I asked you some very specific questions... Please note... Boo has eyeballs...( two of them)... This would suggest
that he is a living creature.... and now that I have given him a name.... Guess what??? ...... wait for it...............................
He is family!!!.... I would appreciate if you could take the time to answer all my questions... I will re-post them for your convenience. Thanking you in advance.... I remain........ Yours unruly.... Addy

How old is he??
How long have you had him??
Why am I just NOW learning about his existence??
Does he drink coffee?
Does he have any brothers and sisters?
Did you buy him at the pet store or was it a personal sale?
Does he have his own toothbrush?? If so... What colour is it?
He's been around in one form or another for a long time.
Too long.
You never asked.
Only if he gets his own.
Probably...my kitties were always giving birth to hairballs.
A gift.
I hope so...I've got Hep.C.

I feel like death warmed over. Hopefully that will soon change.

From left to right...me, Vic, my brother Bob, and, I think, Kelly. My brother just sent this to me. I'm playing my old Martin D-28! I can't believe I have a picture of it. Hello, old friend!
1636377426093.png

My Dear friend Norman.... Thank you so very much for taking the time and energy to answer all my questions.
I am so impressed that Boo has his own toothbrush. That shows you are a responsible pet owner.
I did want to ask if you had a leash for him... and how many times a day does he require a walk...
but I thought that might be too personal. Don't want to give you the impression that I am prying.

I am sorry to hear you are not feeling well... I don't think you have felt well for a very long time.... and that makes my heart sad. This is the day that the Lord has made... I will rejoice and be glad in it.

I am happy you are my friend Norman... You make my heart smile.

From left to right...me, Vic, my brother Bob, and, I think, Kelly. My brother just sent this to me. I'm playing my old Martin D-28! I can't believe I have a picture of it. Hello, old friend!
Wow... that is some flash back.... WAY cool!!!

This life is a fleeting mist...a cool breeze on a warm summer's day.
I used to think it was just all feel-good talk, but this life is just the beginning stage of our lives...if we are found in Messiah. I wonder what it's going to be like...I can hardly wait! 🖖🖖

This life is a fleeting mist...a cool breeze on a warm summer's day.
I used to think it was just all feel-good talk, but this life is just the beginning stage of our lives...if we are found in Messiah. I wonder what it's going to be like...I can hardly wait! 🖖🖖
Funny how you worded that... You look at this life as a connection to the other... and I guess that is actually true... This is step one but I do not reflect on this like you do.... I don't like it here.... at all... I have been begging God to pluck me out of here for decades now... Strangely... I stopped doing that this summer since I received that down load of JOY.
I just don't need to be asking Him to take me anymore... that need is gone... It's as though this new found JOY has given me the strength to finish out this race called life.

I see the next life as a totally different thing... NOT connected to this life... but a celebration of a NEW life.

Norman .... I am SOOOOOOOO excited I can barely contain myself.... LOOKIE what I found.... A dust bunny adoption agency.... OH MY GOODNESS... I think they have free shipping.... and they deliver to Canada.... I ordered ONE.... It's a little boy... It only cost 29.99. There was a sale on... buy 1 and get the 2nd one 50% off but I thought two might be too much of a responsibility.

I now have to send out birth announcements to all my two friends... and I guess I can skip you because you are one of my 2 friends... and I am telling you FIRST... ( Don't you feel special??? )

I think I might throw myself a baby shower... You won't be able to attend because you live too far away... but you can mail me a card with money in it for an outfit for the little one.

I just cannot express how excited I am for my little bundle of joy to arrive.

b32ab12a7522e9c4b1f645321ebf42e2.jpg

Laugh my pitouie off! You're ruining my miserableness, I'll have you know!
I'm special...ain't that special! Lol

Laugh my pitouie off! You're ruining my miserableness, I'll have you know!
I'm special...ain't that special! Lol
Don't hold back Norman.... I know you want to bring out the balloons and party over this AMAZING news.
Maybe you want to order me a Dairy Queen Ice Cream cake. You know me... I'm all for CELEBRATION!!!

Don't hold back Norman.... I know you want to bring out the balloons and party over this AMAZING news.
Maybe you want to order me a Dairy Queen Ice Cream cake. You know me... I'm all for CELEBRATION!!!
My son insists on ice cream cakes for his birthday. Doesn't matter how difficult it is to get one, it has to be an ice cream cake. He's in his 40s! Lol I'll see what I can do.

Just think... when the little one grows up... he will call you Uncle Norman... OH gosh... that is so sweet.
You can maybe teach him how to play the guitar... that would save me some money on music lessons.
I would of course never ask you to do that for free... but I would appreciate a discount... seeing as I'm your
friend and all.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back