Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Site Restructuring

The site is currently undergoing some restructuring, which will take some time. Sorry for the inconvenience if things are a little hard to find right now.

Please let us know if you find any new problems with the way things work and we will get them fixed. You can always report any problems or difficulty finding something in the Talk With The Staff / Report a site issue forum.

Always Spirit-Filled Or A Leaky Vessel?

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Romans 8:26 kjv
26. Likewise the Spirit also helpeth our infirmities: for we know not what we should pray for as we ought: but the Spirit itself maketh intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered.

eddif

How do you ascribe as false tongues; those faking it? Cause it looks like you are unaware of pagan's supernatural tongues that has been in the world before Pentecost.

Glossolalia in Paganism & Occultism

Scroll halfway down to the last paragraph on that web site as it addressed mediums speaking in gibberish nonsense.

And if you want to read how 1 John 4:5-6 identifies that kind of gibberish nonsense as found in the world that speaks like that, read the whole article as it can be found in idolatry and paganism.

The problem here is that kind of supernatural gibberish nonsense has been going on BEFORE Pentecost came with the real God's gift of tongues which is a foreign language unknown to the speaker but known to whatever foreigner the Holy Spirit is speaking to. So that would make God to imitate that gibberish nonsense and not the other way around of Satan mimicking God which means God would not do that and so that gibberish nonsense is of the world and not of God.
Watch out for this my friend . examine the fruits . remember examine the fruits .
Also if one comes speaking in tongues and is walking around on all fours
YA gotta know that is false , of if they hollering and withering
and barking like dogs , Ya gotta know that is false .
But there is a speaking of tongues that is very real .
Many men heard them speaking in their own langauge
yet others heard nothing but noise .
Tongues is real my friend . Examine THEIR FRUIT to determine
IF they follow CHRIST or not . Examine the FRUIT .
Or risk blaspheming the work of the Holy Ghost . I KNOW they is a false
fake kundalini spirit and i know its taken over much of christendom .
But i am telling you , tongues is still real . Now watch out
lest you accuse one who is actually speaking in tongues
as speaking by the devil . cause that is highly dangerous to do so .
IF they acting a clown and rolling all over the place , then you know its nonsense .
But if they are just speaking in a language that you cannot understand
leave it alone . Leave it alone or risk blasphemy of the Spirit .
Tongues is real , so is a kundalini spirit . Folks ought to be able to discern between the two. BUT FOR SURE you need to examine one thing
of any person , and that is THE FRUIT . Examine the FRUIT
that is gonna tell you whether they are of GOD or satan . THAT IS a fact .

Seeing how love is a fruit of the Spirit, I rely on Him to provide all the love I need to love even my enemies by as He enables me which I trust Him to do.

If anyone finds a hard time to love anyone, ask Jesus to love their enemies enough to forgive them for they know not what they do because I am sure the Lord has done that for them.
God made it real easy for me to love my enemies .
How so , He showed me how evil i was and then the fact HE had shown me
mercy by drawing me to Christ .
I was the worst of the worst , yet i am telling us all
GOD still drew me to saving faith in JESUS , changed me
forgave me . Forgave me not for my own actions , but rather based soley
on what JESUS had done .
NOT ONLY That , HE DREW ME TO CHRIST . If a man as wicked as i once was
was drawn to CHRIST and forgiven by what JESUS DID
its real easy to forgive those who hate me , persecute me , call me anti christ
a hater cause i warn , or whatever they call me .
HECK i was a hundred times worse than most all those who even accuse me now .
BUT let me give us a reminder as well .
THEY are not saved . THERE IS THE DIFFERENCE
They are as lost as i once was . BUT its easy to love your enemies .
AGAIN that dont mean we are unequally yoked with them .
Love also warns , it also corrects , LETS NOT be so fast to forget that .
I have found a truth . The more i love the peoples i warn them
and correct them and encourage them , but the more i be hated for MY LOVE .
You wont hear me complaining . LOOK at how perfect JESUS was
AND FOR HIS LOVE HE WAS HATED . So was paul
and so will any lamb . And just as JESUS was hated by the most religious
so too i am . These churches are tanked . Have a good long cry
for them , but IT IS TRUE . our churches are tanked today .
BUT I am gonna do something , yet not i , but the grace of GOD
that very love of GOD is gonna have me CORRECT no matter the cost to me .
SO you just ponder on that for a while . Maybe the mods and all will as well .
I will not shun to warn and correct , to encourage , nor to praise and thank the LORD .
No man here or anywhere can stop me . they can ban me
but wherever i go i continue on the same path .

The passage says they took more oil for their lamps while the foolish virgins did not.

Seems like we need to keep our fire burning.
I read this as the ten virgins are saved for why they were of the kingdom of heaven, but the wise had oil, not that they had brought more oil; and the foolish had no oil.

Matthew 25:1Then shall the kingdom of heaven be likened unto ten virgins, which took their lamps, and went forth to meet the bridegroom.

2 And five of them were wise, and five were foolish.

3 They that were foolish took their lamps, and took no oil with them: 4 But the wise took oil in their vessels with their lamps.

5 While the bridegroom tarried, they all slumbered and slept. 6 And at midnight there was a cry made, Behold, the bridegroom cometh; go ye out to meet him. 7 Then all those virgins arose, and trimmed their lamps. 8 And the foolish said unto the wise, Give us of your oil; for our lamps are gone out. 9 But the wise answered, saying, Not so; lest there be not enough for us and you: but go ye rather to them that sell, and buy for yourselves. 10 And while they went to buy, the bridegroom came; and they that were ready went in with him to the marriage: and the door was shut. 11 Afterward came also the other virgins, saying, Lord, Lord, open to us. 12 But he answered and said, Verily I say unto you, I know you not. 13 Watch therefore, for ye know neither the day nor the hour wherein the Son of man cometh.

I see this as those foolish that go astray from the faith by seeking to continually fill themselves with the Holy Spirit is why they were out to the market and the wise who brought the oil were the ones that knew the faith that they were always Spirit-filled since salvation, to not go out to get more oil.
And the disciples were saved with Holy Spirit in them then had Holy Spirit on them where they spoke in tongues. Did you notice that from the passages?
You may have to provide a scriptural reference for which event you are referring to specifically.
Tongues are a gift. Do you have gifts of the Spirit?
I do not have the gift of tongues, but I do have the gift of prophesy. The gift of discernment of spirits comes when it is needed all by Jesus Christ thru the Spirit.
These gifts manifest most when Holy Spirit is upon you.
Since He is in me always is how He manifests those gifts but there is no need to feel something supernaturally for that to happen when we are to live by faith in Jesus Christ.

Watch out for this my friend . examine the fruits . remember examine the fruits .
Also if one comes speaking in tongues and is walking around on all fours
YA gotta know that is false , of if they hollering and withering
and barking like dogs , Ya gotta know that is false .
But there is a speaking of tongues that is very real .
Many men heard them speaking in their own langauge
yet others heard nothing but noise .
Tongues is real my friend . Examine THEIR FRUIT to determine
IF they follow CHRIST or not . Examine the FRUIT .
Or risk blaspheming the work of the Holy Ghost . I KNOW they is a false
fake kundalini spirit and i know its taken over much of christendom .
But i am telling you , tongues is still real . Now watch out
lest you accuse one who is actually speaking in tongues
as speaking by the devil . cause that is highly dangerous to do so .
IF they acting a clown and rolling all over the place , then you know its nonsense .
But if they are just speaking in a language that you cannot understand
leave it alone . Leave it alone or risk blasphemy of the Spirit .
Tongues is real , so is a kundalini spirit . Folks ought to be able to discern between the two. BUT FOR SURE you need to examine one thing
of any person , and that is THE FRUIT . Examine the FRUIT
that is gonna tell you whether they are of GOD or satan . THAT IS a fact .
I believe in God's gift of tongues is of other men's lips to speak unto the people; hence a foreign language that the tongue speaker does not understand as manifested by the Holy Spirit to speak unto someone in their native tongue.

The tongue I am speaking against is gained by an apostate calling of preaching another baptism with the Holy Ghost with evidence of tongues. This is why it is not coming with interpretation because it is not a foreign language but gibberish nonsense as found in pagan's supernatural tongues in the world before Pentecost.

So I am against any teaching that tongues can be for private use because it is not of Him at all and if you pay attention, those who defend tongues, usually refer to an extra phenomenon apart from their salvation for how they got that tongue.

John 4:1-6 has us to not believe every spirit but test them and the tongues they bring.

You have to wonder when Paul as led by the Spirit was exhorting believers to seek the gift of prophesy over all spiritual gifts and yet tongue speakers today seem to preach for believers to seek another baptism of the Holy Ghost to get tongues instead.

Why only tongues? Because that is what happens to sinners when they seek spirits continually. That is why that rudiment and that kind of supernatural tongue by that apostate calling is not of Him at all. 1 Timothy 4:1-2 & 2 Corinthians 11:1-4

God made it real easy for me to love my enemies .
How so , He showed me how evil i was and then the fact HE had shown me
mercy by drawing me to Christ .
I was the worst of the worst , yet i am telling us all
GOD still drew me to saving faith in JESUS , changed me
forgave me . Forgave me not for my own actions , but rather based soley
on what JESUS had done .
NOT ONLY That , HE DREW ME TO CHRIST . If a man as wicked as i once was
was drawn to CHRIST and forgiven by what JESUS DID
its real easy to forgive those who hate me , persecute me , call me anti christ
a hater cause i warn , or whatever they call me .
HECK i was a hundred times worse than most all those who even accuse me now .
BUT let me give us a reminder as well .
THEY are not saved . THERE IS THE DIFFERENCE
They are as lost as i once was . BUT its easy to love your enemies .
AGAIN that dont mean we are unequally yoked with them .
Love also warns , it also corrects , LETS NOT be so fast to forget that .
I have found a truth . The more i love the peoples i warn them
and correct them and encourage them , but the more i be hated for MY LOVE .
You wont hear me complaining . LOOK at how perfect JESUS was
AND FOR HIS LOVE HE WAS HATED . So was paul
and so will any lamb . And just as JESUS was hated by the most religious
so too i am . These churches are tanked . Have a good long cry
for them , but IT IS TRUE . our churches are tanked today .
BUT I am gonna do something , yet not i , but the grace of GOD
that very love of GOD is gonna have me CORRECT no matter the cost to me .
SO you just ponder on that for a while . Maybe the mods and all will as well .
I will not shun to warn and correct , to encourage , nor to praise and thank the LORD .
No man here or anywhere can stop me . they can ban me
but wherever i go i continue on the same path .
Jesus did the same for me by reminding me of how I had been led astray religiously & carnally and had sinned against Him in defiling my temple of God and having set me free to follow Him as His disciples is why I should forgive others, but He still has to help me to forgive them daily... so.. always trusting in Him to help me do this daily.

I read this as the ten virgins are saved for why they were of the kingdom of heaven, but the wise had oil, not that they had brought more oil; and the foolish had no oil.

Matthew 25:1Then shall the kingdom of heaven be likened unto ten virgins, which took their lamps, and went forth to meet the bridegroom.

3 They that were foolish took their lamps, and took no oil with them: 4 But the wise took oil in their vessels with their lamps.

5 While the bridegroom tarried, they all slumbered and slept. 6 And at midnight there was a cry made, Behold, the bridegroom cometh; go ye out to meet him. 7 Then all those virgins arose, and trimmed their lamps. 8 And the foolish said unto the wise, Give us of your oil; for our lamps are gone out. 9 But the wise answered, saying, Not so; lest there be not enough for us and you: but go ye rather to them that sell, and buy for yourselves. 10 And while they went to buy, the bridegroom came; and they that were ready went in with him to the marriage: and the door was shut. 11 Afterward came also the other virgins, saying, Lord, Lord, open to us. 12 But he answered and said, Verily I say unto you, I know you not. 13 Watch therefore, for ye know neither the day nor the hour wherein the Son of man cometh.

I see this as those foolish that go astray from the faith by seeking to continually fill themselves with the Holy Spirit is why they were out to the market and the wise who brought the oil were the ones that knew the faith that they were always Spirit-filled since salvation, to not go out to get more oil.

You may have to provide a scriptural reference for which event you are referring to specifically.

I do not have the gift of tongues, but I do have the gift of prophesy. The gift of discernment of spirits comes when it is needed all by Jesus Christ thru the Spirit.

Since He is in me always is how He manifests those gifts but there is no need to feel something supernaturally for that to happen when we are to live by faith in Jesus Christ.
Well you started out like a strong fast race horse
but near the end you lagged out and fell out my friend .
The truth about this parable is what you started out saying .
Notice five were FOOLISH and five Wise .
That alone is a real simple message .
And the point of the entire parable can be summed up
by how JESUS ends it .
Notice the bridgroom came and the five wise went right in unto him
notice at that point and time , it didnt matter what the foolish did
IT WAS TOO LATE . So let me also leave us with this reminder
BETTER be watching , better stay alert , Cause once that door is closed
ITS CLOSED . THERE AINT GONNA BE a second chance like pre trib
tries so hard to preach . DONE .
There will also be no second chance as ROME tries so hard
to pray the dead out of hell , once one dies .
EITHER we embrace JESUS in this life , or wail in the next .
Better endure faithful to the end , just like JESUS warned all to do so .
I hope that encouraged you greatly my friend and all others as well .

I did post the scripture references in post 174. This is about after Jesus first met the disciples versus the Day of Pentecost in the Upper Room where tongues of fire fell on 120 men and women including the disciples.

And I think you are off in your interpretation of this passage in Matthew 25. In the same passage you have the parable of the talents and the parable of the sheep and goats.

Plus it says they took oil "in their vessels with their lamps" meaning there was oil in the lamp and extra also.

You got to keep stirred up and be using the gifts of God for the kingdom. Who knows if I will use my Hebrew prayer language as an actual signs for unbelievers. But they are real and I am encouraged in my walk in praying privately in them.

There would be no need to teach saved believers unless there was a need.
If by "saved" you mean "converted", (as salvation won't be assured till we hear our name is in the book of life at the final judgement), every Christian has been provided pastors and teachers for our continued growth in grace and knowledge.
There will always be a "need".
In the parable of the Sower in Matthew 13:18-23, the 2 out of 3 that did receive the seed; hence salvation, were not fruitful as His disciples, but they did receive the seed, thus Him, which is salvation. For the 2 out of 3 that are not fruitful, discipleship is needed meaning correction or encouragement by scripture; but salvation is not needed, because they already know the gospel.
Your POV is, and correct me if I'm wrong, is that if one hears the gospel they are saved...whether or not they actually abide by it.
I can't agree with that a bit.
Yet John testified to this truth;
1 John 2:My little children, these things write I unto you, that ye sin not. And if any man sin, we have an advocate with the Father, Jesus Christ the righteous: 2 And he is the propitiation for our sins: and not for ours only, but also for the sins of the whole world.
Why do you assume those who walk in the light still walk in darkness?
The converted are not the "any man" of 1 John 2:1.
Depends how you read the question. So let us rephrase.
Q What happens when a believer sins?
The converted don't sin, as sin manifests one is a child of the devil.
It is written..."Whosoever is born of God doth not commit sin; for his seed remaineth in him: and he cannot sin, because he is born of God.
In this the children of God are manifest, and the children of the devil: whosoever doeth not righteousness is not of God, neither he that loveth not his brother." (1 John 3:9-10)
Or are you saying that those NOT reborn of Gods seed are converted?
I certainly can't agree with that POV.
A 1 John 2:My little children, these things write I unto you, that ye sin not. And if any man sin, we have an advocate with the Father, Jesus Christ the righteous: 2 And he is the propitiation for our sins: and not for ours only, but also for the sins of the whole world.
I believe you meant;
Q Can a believer live in sin without repentance?
A No.
Romans 6:1What shall we say then? Shall we continue in sin, that grace may abound? 2 God forbid. How shall we, that are dead to sin, live any longer therein?.... 11 Likewise reckon ye also yourselves to be dead indeed unto sin, but alive unto God through Jesus Christ our Lord. 12 Let not sin therefore reign in your mortal body, that ye should obey it in the lusts thereof. 13 Neither yield ye your members as instruments of unrighteousness unto sin: but yield yourselves unto God, as those that are alive from the dead, and your members as instruments of righteousness unto God. 14 For sin shall not have dominion over you: for ye are not under the law, but under grace. 15 What then? shall we sin, because we are not under the law, but under grace? God forbid. 16 Know ye not, that to whom ye yield yourselves servants to obey, his servants ye are to whom ye obey; whether of sin unto death, or of obedience unto righteousness? 17 But God be thanked, that ye were the servants of sin, but ye have obeyed from the heart that form of doctrine which was delivered you. 18 Being then made free from sin, ye became the servants of righteousness. 19 I speak after the manner of men because of the infirmity of your flesh: for as ye have yielded your members servants to uncleanness and to iniquity unto iniquity; even so now yield your members servants to righteousness unto holiness.
If there was no initial repentance from sin, there is no belief to start with.
Sin shows any prior repentance was a lie to God.
We can't build a relationship with God based on lies.
Considering living in USA where sex appeal is hyped everywhere with lust & the pride of life as society's standard for outward appearance with public appeal & acceptance, a believer may very well have his or her guard down and unwittingly follow the world.
There is no "unwitting sin".
James 1:14-15 spells out what all that must happen for a sin to be recognized as such.
James did warn this for believers in the world.
James 1:12 Blessed is the man that endureth temptation: for when he is tried, he shall receive the crown of life, which the Lord hath promised to them that love him. 13 Let no man say when he is tempted, I am tempted of God: for God cannot be tempted with evil, neither tempteth he any man: 14 But every man is tempted, when he is drawn away of his own lust, and enticed. 15 Then when lust hath conceived, it bringeth forth sin: and sin, when it is finished, bringeth forth death. 16 Do not err, my beloved brethren.
Conversely, those who do NOT endure through temptation shall NOT receive the crown of life
Hopefully you can see the importance now for how we are to run that race daily not to obtain salvation, but the crown as firstfruits to avoid becoming a castaway. When we continue reading James words as led by the Spirit...
There will be no crown for a cast away.
No salvation either.
It is written..."Jesus answered them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Whosoever committeth sin is the servant of sin." (John 8:34)
No servant of sin has his name in the book of life.

Last edited:
I believe in God's gift of tongues is of other men's lips to speak unto the people; hence a foreign language that the tongue speaker does not understand as manifested by the Holy Spirit to speak unto someone in their native tongue.

The tongue I am speaking against is gained by an apostate calling of preaching another baptism with the Holy Ghost with evidence of tongues. This is why it is not coming with interpretation because it is not a foreign language but gibberish nonsense as found in pagan's supernatural tongues in the world before Pentecost.

So I am against any teaching that tongues can be for private use because it is not of Him at all and if you pay attention, those who defend tongues, usually refer to an extra phenomenon apart from their salvation for how they got that tongue.

John 4:1-6 has us to not believe every spirit but test them and the tongues they bring.

You have to wonder when Paul as led by the Spirit was exhorting believers to seek the gift of prophesy over all spiritual gifts and yet tongue speakers today seem to preach for believers to seek another baptism of the Holy Ghost to get tongues instead.

Why only tongues? Because that is what happens to sinners when they seek spirits continually. That is why that rudiment and that kind of supernatural tongue by that apostate calling is not of Him at all. 1 Timothy 4:1-2 & 2 Corinthians 11:1-4
You are missing out on what paul is saying .
Paul knew tongues was heard by most as just a sound
only those who could interpret could understand .
This is why paul said , unless one can understand , has the GIFT
of intepretation , then let the person just speak to themselves .
Tongues is real and its a heavenly language . a heavenly language
Not all have the gift of interpretation , but that dont make the one speaking
tongues as false , nor the gift .
I know kundanli has invaded the charasmetic movement .
That is a hard plain fact . BUT there are still some that do speak in tongues.
All i am saying is dont just accuse it . I know full well
the kundanlini has infected christendom . But there are still some
who do speak in tongues . The key thing is
examine how they live and what they teach , aka their fruits .
That is how you gonna discern .
And beware of the false love . many use that word
but their version is false .

If by "saved" you mean "converted", (as salvation won't be assured till we hear our name is in the book of life at the final judgement), every Christian has been provided pastors and teachers for our continued growth in grace and knowledge.
There will always be a "need".

Your POV is, and correct me if I'm wrong, is that if one hears the gospel they are saved...whether or not they actually abide by it.
I can't agree with that a bit.

Why do you assume those who walk in the light still walk in darkness?
The converted are not the "any man" of 1 John 2:1.

The converted don't sin, as sin manifests one is a child of the devil.
It is written..."Whosoever is born of God doth not commit sin; for his seed remaineth in him: and he cannot sin, because he is born of God.
In this the children of God are manifest, and the children of the devil: whosoever doeth not righteousness is not of God, neither he that loveth not his brother." (1 John 3:9-10)
Or are you saying that those NOT reborn of Gods seed are converted?
I certainly can't agree with that POV.

If there was no initial repentance from sin, there is no belief to start with.
Sin shows any prior repentance was a lie to God.
We can't build a relationship with God based on lies.

There is no "unwitting sin".
James 1:14-15 spells out what all that must happen for a sin to be recognized as such.

Conversely, those who do NOT endure through temptation shall NOT receive the crown of life

There will be no crown for a cast away.
No salvation either.
It is written..."Jesus answered them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Whosoever committeth sin is the servant of sin." (John 8:34)
No servant of sin has his name in the book of life.
my only reply to this is as to what you made mention of
about the hearing of the gospel . As i have not read the rest .
YOUR RIGHT . many hear and yet reject it , THEY AINT SAVED .
YOU SPOT ON RIGHT my friend .

Well you started out like a strong fast race horse
but near the end you lagged out and fell out my friend .
The truth about this parable is what you started out saying .
Notice five were FOOLISH and five Wise .
That alone is a real simple message .
And the point of the entire parable can be summed up
by how JESUS ends it .
Notice the bridgroom came and the five wise went right in unto him
notice at that point and time , it didnt matter what the foolish did
IT WAS TOO LATE . So let me also leave us with this reminder
BETTER be watching , better stay alert , Cause once that door is closed
ITS CLOSED . THERE AINT GONNA BE a second chance like pre trib
tries so hard to preach . DONE .
There will also be no second chance as ROME tries so hard
to pray the dead out of hell , once one dies .
EITHER we embrace JESUS in this life , or wail in the next .
Better endure faithful to the end , just like JESUS warned all to do so .
I hope that encouraged you greatly my friend and all others as well .
Do explain this then:

How can the kingdom of heaven be likened unto ten virgins then? Why not five that were wise?

As for following Him, my hope is in Him as my Good Shepherd to help me do that to avoid being left behind, but knowing I am saved, I can rest in Him as my Savior.

Do explain this then:

How can the kingdom of heaven be likened unto ten virgins then? Why not five that were wise?

As for following Him, my hope is in Him as my Good Shepherd to help me do that to avoid being left behind, but knowing I am saved, I can rest in Him as my Savior.
Cause in the end all that were not of JESUS will be cast OUT OF SAID KINGDOM .
The five foolish wont be saved . Dont go universal on me my friend .
JESUS said only those that believe will be saved and those who reject
will be damned . It aint the hearers yet rejecters of the gospel that are saved
but those who truly hear and BELIEVE . The FOOL is the one who has
rejected JESUS . they were foolish virgins . Five were wise , five foolish .
Dont overthink things my friend . Be encouraged .

This is also before the Holy Spirit came upon the disciples. It is when they became saved.

John 20:20-23

20After He had said this, He showed them His hands and His side.

The disciples rejoiced when they saw the Lord.

21Again Jesus said to them, “Peace be with you. As the Father has sent Me, so also I am sending you.” 22When He had said this, He breathed on them and said, “Receive the Holy Spirit. 23If you forgive anyone his sins, they are forgiven; if you withhold forgiveness from anyone, it is withheld.”

Then He said to wait in Jerusalem for the Holy Spirit to come upon them in the book of Luke after He had appeared to them:

49And behold, I am sending the promise of My Father upon you. But remain in the city until you have been clothed with power from on high.”

And some believe this was just for the disciples, but both men and women were baptized with the Holy Spirit in the upper room- 120.
I missed this post as it was not in reply to me or had an @ to my nickname. Sorry.

Jesus had told His disciples that the promise of the Holy Spirit would be sent when He was no longer present with them for He has gone to the Father.

John 14:1Let not your heart be troubled: ye believe in God, believe also in me. 2 In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you. 3 And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also.

16 And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever; 17 Even the Spirit of truth; whom the world cannot receive, because it seeth him not, neither knoweth him: but ye know him; for he dwelleth with you, and shall be in you.

25 These things have I spoken unto you, being yet present with you.26 But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.

So what He had told His disciples in Luke..

49And behold, I am sending the promise of My Father upon you. But remain in the city until you have been clothed with power from on high.”

That was their salvation moment as being born again of the Spirit.

John 1:12 But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name: 13 Which were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God.

What believers in these latter days are doing is trying to fit that extra supernatural phenomenon they have experienced after salvation into the scripture, because they want to believe it was of God, and they do so by ignoring the warning about preaching another Jesus or another spirit or another gospel; 2 Corinthians 11:1-4

Cause in the end all that were not of JESUS will be cast OUT OF SAID KINGDOM .
The five foolish wont be saved . Dont go universal on me my friend .
JESUS said only those that believe will be saved and those who reject
will be damned . It aint the hearers yet rejecters of the gospel that are saved
but those who truly hear and BELIEVE . The FOOL is the one who has
rejected JESUS . they were foolish virgins . Five were wise , five foolish .
Dont overthink things my friend . Be encouraged .
They were in the kingdom of Heaven but too late to attend the Marriage Supper in that kingdom of Heaven when the Bridegroom had come.

Thanks for sharing.

They were in the kingdom of Heaven but too late to attend the Marriage Supper in that kingdom of Heaven when the Bridegroom had come.

Thanks for sharing.
You go and let the world beleive it can reject Christ and yet still have salvation
As for me i will tell it , REPENT and BELIEVE or ye shall be damned .
On the day of the LORD , WHO DO YOU think will have a reason to cringe .
Do you really think GOD , Christ will be angry or mad at me
for saying we had to BELIEVE or be damned , that we had to continue to the end
DO you really think GOD is gonna tell those who allowed others
to believe that is was okay to reject the gospel . And yet still they be saved .
What do you truly believe in your heart GOD is , Christ is gonna say to
each party who did such a thing on the last day . Pray and ponder about this .

Thanks for sharing.
That message JESUS gave said two things . It spelled two things .
HOPE and eternal life for all who did as the five wise did
but damnation and suffering for those who did not do so .
Pray and ponder on that my friend .
WHY do you think , paul told his own flesh , the jews whom he loved dearly
as we see in his letter , YOUR BLOOD be upon your own heads .
THEY heard the gosple and rejected it , and paul knew that meant damnation
and utter destruction at their end .
I truly believe its time we get back into bibles.

You go and let the world beleive it can reject Christ and yet still have salvation
As for me i will tell it , REPENT and BELIEVE or ye shall be damned .
On the day of the LORD , WHO DO YOU think will have a reason to cringe .
Do you really think GOD , Christ will be angry or mad at me
for saying we had to BELIEVE or be damned , that we had to continue to the end
DO you really think GOD is gonna tell those who allowed others
to believe that is was okay to reject the gospel . And yet still they be saved .
What do you truly believe in your heart GOD is , Christ is gonna say to
each party who did such a thing on the last day . Pray and ponder about this .
They cannot be considered as the kingdom of Heaven unless they were believers in Jesus Christ. It just so happens that 5 were foolish for why they were not ready, but in that kingdom of Heaven. They were too late for the Bridegroom as that door is shut, but they were still in that kingdom of heaven. Go figure.

How can the kingdom of heaven be likened unto ten virgins then? Why not just five that were wise? You have to consider why Jesus began that in that way.

That message JESUS gave said two things . It spelled two things .
HOPE and eternal life for all who did as the five wise did
but damnation and suffering for those who did not do so .
Pray and ponder on that my friend .
WHY do you think , paul told his own flesh , the jews whom he loved dearly
as we see in his letter , YOUR BLOOD be upon your own heads .
THEY heard the gosple and rejected it , and paul knew that meant damnation
and utter destruction at their end .
I truly believe its time we get back into bibles.
Still calling you back to align that first verse in what you are applying that to mean.

It is not okay to be too late for the Bridegroom and shut out but they are still part of the kingdom of heaven for the way Jesus described what that kingdom of heaven is.

They cannot be considered as the kingdom of Heaven unless they were believers in Jesus Christ. It just so happens that 5 were foolish for why they were not ready, but in that kingdom of Heaven. They were too late for the Bridegroom as that door is shut, but they were still in that kingdom of heaven. Go figure.

How can the kingdom of heaven be likened unto ten virgins then? Why not just five that were wise? You have to consider why Jesus began that in that way.
Try as you might , you wont be persauding me into this universal salvation stuff .
TRY not to forget that JESUS also said
the KINGDOM of heaven is liken unto a man that cast a net into the sea
and caught many fish . But not all the fish were saved . THe bad ones were chunked
Lets not try and push universal salvation . LEST Ye be found guilty on the day of
the LORD for allowing folks to believe they could deny JESUS and still be saved .
Cause i dont want you in those shoes . Lets wear the shoes the true ones wore .
Get a bit more serious about the gosple .
TRY knowing and understanding the terror of GOD that shall befall those who rejected Christ . KNOWING THEREFORE the TERROR o GOD , lets persaude me
REPENT and BELEIVE or PERISH .

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back