Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Site Restructuring

The site is currently undergoing some restructuring, which will take some time. Sorry for the inconvenience if things are a little hard to find right now.

Please let us know if you find any new problems with the way things work and we will get them fixed. You can always report any problems or difficulty finding something in the Talk With The Staff / Report a site issue forum.

Always Spirit-Filled Or A Leaky Vessel?

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
So now you are here with us on a internet forum , a social media forum .

The chances of being deceived in this type of environment are manifold when compared to church
Well maybe. The moderators, administrators, are sometimes more knowledge than some churches I have been to. They also judge what is said with comments.

I would hope what is said here has far reaching influence.

Can we mess up here? Sure.

Hang in there hawkman

eddif

Well maybe. The moderators, administrators, are sometimes more knowledge than some churches I have been to. They also judge what is said with comments.
In here it is relatively safe thanks to mods and admins . But there are many , many unsafe places on the www where deception is the MO .

I was not expecting I would be speaking in tongues went I went to the altar and prayed for forgiveness of my sins and took Jesus for my savior .
Okay, but I still think you should consider asking Jesus for discernment about that.
Just give me an age range .
As a tot? Between 5-6 years old.
Were you baptized after you became a Christian ? I have been baptized in water .
I got water baptized twice as a tot with a sprinkling of water on the head. Not sure why they did that. Vaguely recalled a temper tantrum that may had disturbed them. Not sure. Then if there was another time as a young adult, I cannot recall, but I do recall that I sought out water immersion at a Baptist church. Nothing happened but I had it done. I was wondering if it would solve my habitual sin at that time but no.

Jesus had to be the One to help me deal with it daily by laying aside every weight ( provision for the flesh ) and sin and keep casting down sinful thoughts to think on good ones daily. Hebrews 12:1-2 & Hebrews 4:12-16 & 2 Corinthians 10:4-6 & Philippians 4:6-9

Are you currently a member of a church ? Is your name on a church roll book would be the answer I am seeking . What denomination church , if so ?
Formerly Presbyterian but no more.

I am going through something that others may have a hard time believing as I am under oppression where my enemies are able to sow discords with any one I meet.

Maybe the Lord will tell you for why I cannot even have a friend here.

Course, I have shared that I have been diagnosed as paranoid schizophrenic hearing voices and not just being deaf in my left ear with a constant ringing in the ear in my right ear. My deafness has been since I was a tot for why I had trouble pronouncing words correctly like six six six and so anyway... the voices came later on during high school when it sounded like somebody walking by outside along the road by the house but there was no one there and then it grew to where it is now like a live studio audience in the background saying and reacting to what I was thinking or doing as I believe those voices belong to those that have access to my thoughts.

I began thinking that when people around me and at the workplace began saying things to me that they could not say unless they had access to my thoughts.

One time I went to work at night as an overnight stocker at Wal-Mart and I had to stop because a mother deer and a couple of fawns were walking casually across the road, even with my car there mere feet away, but at a complete stop. A thought came into my head about running the two fawns over, but it was hardly a temptation because I enjoyed seeing the mother deer and her two fawns. When I had arrived at work and was on the floor, a female associate was off clock doing her shopping before going home that night. She was listening to someone on the phone. Then she marched right over to me and yelled "You tried to run over two fawns!" Then she stopped, collected herself to whomever she was listening on the phone and walked away, leaving me speechless and at a loss as I add that to another list of why I believe people have access to my thoughts for why I cannot have friends.

The irony is that my prophetic dreams as a tot ( 5 to 7 years old ) where I was being watched by people over my head for why I stayed away from the girl I love in my dreams. So it's like strange how everything happening now is fulfilling why I cannot get close to people because my enemies know how to sow discord by giving other people access to my thoughts.

So this is my thorn in the flesh & the Lord is helping me through it, yea, even carrying me at times as they do make me angry as they do mischief and defrauding me seemingly everywhere I go. They have been coming into my folks' home at night or when we are away for why I got bar braces on the door but I digress.

They do sow discord with the people at church too. Amazing how mad they get or offended the next time I see them.
I am trying to wrap my head around the "tot" part of you believing .
Little children are free to come to Him ( Mark 10:13-15 ) and believe in Him to be saved for all they can do is trust the Lord at His word. John 3:16 & John 3:18 is simple for knowing how we are saved from those that are not because they did not believe in Him. When you consider the work of the Father john 6:44 & Matthew 11:25-27, then nothing is impossible with God in saving children by simply believing in Jesus..

Are you saying you are a follower of Calvin's teachings?
I do not identify with any one's teachings or a church's teachings but Jesus Christ's & His disciples' teachings.

That is what it means to be His disciple and that is leaning on Him for following Him and His words.

It is by Him I use His words in my Bible preference the KJV to prove the things taught by John Calvin or churches in what they teach, especially when they are false.

All of us are suppose to prove everything given to us by Him through His words in following Him as His disciple and not a disciple of another.

1 Corinthians 1:11 For it hath been declared unto me of you, my brethren, by them which are of the house of Chloe, that there are contentions among you. 12 Now this I say, that every one of you saith, I am of Paul; and I of Apollos; and I of Cephas; and I of Christ. 13 Is Christ divided? was Paul crucified for you? or were ye baptized in the name of Paul?

1 Corinthians 3:3 For ye are yet carnal: for whereas there is among you envying, and strife, and divisions, are ye not carnal, and walk as men? 4 For while one saith, I am of Paul; and another, I am of Apollos; are ye not carnal? 5 Who then is Paul, and who is Apollos, but ministers by whom ye believed, even as the Lord gave to every man? 6 I have planted, Apollos watered; but God gave the increase. 7 So then neither is he that planteth any thing, neither he that watereth; but God that giveth the increase.

FYI

If a church was representing Jesus Christ as a disciple of Jesus Christ, then each member would not be identifying themselves with their church in what they represent, but only testifying of Him in seeking His glory.

About prophets speaking.
1 Corinthians 14:29 kjv
29. Let the prophets speak two or three, and let the other judge.
30. If any thing be revealed to another that sitteth by, let the first hold his peace.
31. For ye may all prophesy one by one, that all may learn, and all may be comforted.
32. And the spirits of the prophets are subject to the prophets.

I think you ran an individual speaking and prophets speaking together.

Even the prophets speak one after the other. They are in control of their spirit. They are not out of control. There is silence when needed, as when another needs to speak.

Again just because spiritual gifts are sometimes out of order; you do not shut down prophets speaking .
Forever.
eddif
Merely referring to the decency and order for how those gifts were to be used. Both tongues and prophesy are to be done with 2 or 3 speaking, but one at a time, and another interpret the tongues when it is in regards to tongues spoken one at a time as another interpret what was shared in regards to the prophesying done one at a time as anther judge.

What were the other reasons you left this church ? You got me curious :? .
It became the center for the Promise Keepers program in the valley for all the churches to get involved in.

Not to mention that they were big on making commitments to Christ before that and binding elders and deacons with promises too when that is not the requirement for them to do as elders & deacons in the Bible. Indeed, they skipped over some of the qualities to fulfill the offices of deacons and elders like being a husband of one wife.

Jesus set me free from all man made yokes of bondages to walk once more free in the liberty so I can look to Him all the time by faith to help me in following Him. He does.
So now you are here with us on a internet forum , a social media forum .

The chances of being deceived in this type of environment are manifold when compared to church , my :twocents worth .
The difference here is you have opportunity to post something where the chances are someone will hear it and respond, but sorry. No time for you & your contentions or Biblical concerns at church or even during Sunday school classes for adults. The church has a schedule to keep. We all have to be on time to leave for church service and for when it is time to go home and catch a game or something.

That is strange.

At registration I find myself in the forum but unable to post until I got that confirmation e-mail. It was when I sent it again the following day after waiting the whole day for it which never came, that I did get it to click on the link in that email before I could post anything in the forum.

So if you guys did not really do that, then my suspicions that my folks' new computers has already been hacked and playing mischiefs with us may be true.
Not sure about the emails as I don't remember getting one, but that would have been 11 years ago and my mind is getting older, LOL. I will have to check into it.

Sorry, but I have to disagree with your interpretation as I believe you are taking those scriptures you gave out of context to make them line up with how you were taught.

Four important reasons to pray in tongues found in the KJV of the Bible

1. Devotional Use

1 Corinthians 14:2 For he that speaketh in an unknown tongue speaketh not unto men, but unto God: for no man understandeth him; howbeit in the spirit he speaketh mysteries.

Paul is talking about the individual Spirit filled believer employing the use of tongues in his prayer life. Through speaking in tongues you can pray out the plan of God for your life by the power of the Holy Spirit.

2. Spiritual Edification

1 Corinthians 14:4 He that speaketh in an unknown tongue edifieth himself; but he that prophesieth edifieth the church.
Tongues are also used as a means of Spiritual edification. The word edifieth means to build up. Speaking in tongues isn't mental edification, but Spiritual edification.
Paul is writing to believers that if they seek spiritual gifts, to seek the gift of prophesy from verse 1.

1 Corinthians 14:1Follow after charity, and desire spiritual gifts, but rather that ye may prophesy.

That is the topic. The believer would ask why and Paul continues by comparing tongues against prophesy because tongues is not a stand lone gift to use in the assembly because it needs to come with interpretation for that to even be fruitful to that tongue speaker.

How you are reading it and applying it to mean makes tongues a way better gift than prophesy so what is Paul talking about in verse 1?
3. Worshiping God
Acts 10:44 While Peter yet spake these words, the Holy Ghost fell on all them which heard the word.
Acts 10:45 And they of the circumcision which believed were astonished, as many as came with Peter, because that on the Gentiles also was poured out the gift of the Holy Ghost.
Acts 10:46 For they heard them speak with tongues, and magnify God.

For believers that are filled with the Holy Spirit, tongues are used in their worship and devotion to God. This verse is concerning Cornelius and his household when they began to speak with tongues magnifying the Lord. Speaking in tongues is a supernatural way to magnify God.
Still see that as serving as a sign to still unbelievers among the Gentiles that were saved. Pentecost was the saved disciples telling the wonderful works of God in foreign languages to devout Jews from every nation on the earth in their native tongue thus serving as a sign to unbelievers then too,
4. Doorway to the Supernatural
1 Corinthians 12:11 But all these worketh that one and the selfsame Spirit, dividing to every man severally as he will.

Speaking with tongues is the doorway into all the other Spiritual gifts. Some people want to experience all the gifts of the Spirit at once, but you have to go through the door to get into the supernatural. Also, it is as the Spirit of God wills, not as we will. In other words, you can't force or put on a manifestation of the gifts of the Spirit.
You skipped over that the gifts are being manifested to profit the body withal, not individual believers. No modern tongue speaker can say I have no interpretation rom another which is why believers should test the spirits and that tongue it brings because it is not for private use..

1 Corinthians 12:4 Now there are diversities of gifts, but the same Spirit.... 7 But the manifestation of the Spirit is given to every man to profit withal.

19 And if they were all one member, where were the body? 20 But now are they many members, yet but one body. 21 And the eye cannot say unto the hand, I have no need of thee: nor again the head to the feet, I have no need of you.

The Bible teaches us to desire spiritual gifts, 1 Corinthians 14:1.
But that verse has Paul telling them to seek the gift of prophesy over all and began to explain why by comparing tongues against prophesy as tongues cannot be a sand alone gift to use in the assembly because it must come with interpretation for any one speaking in tongues for that tongue to be fruitful to the tongue speaker..
The Bible also teaches us to earnestly covet the best gifts, 1 Corinthians 12:31. But remember that those words were written to people who already spoke in tongues. They weren't written to people who did not speak in tongues.

Luke 11:9 And I say unto you, Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you.
Luke 11:10 For every one that asketh receiveth; and he that seeketh findeth; and to him that knocketh it shall be opened.
The irony is how after having received the Holy Spirit at salvation, one need not ever ask for the Holy Spirit again unless that makes the Father look evil as if He did not give you the promise of the Holy Spirit the first time for knocking at the door of Jesus.

Luke 11:9 And I say unto you, Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you. 10 For every one that asketh receiveth; and he that seeketh findeth; and to him that knocketh it shall be opened.

11 If a son shall ask bread of any of you that is a father, will he give him a stone? or if he ask a fish, will he for a fish give him a serpent? 12 Or if he shall ask an egg, will he offer him a scorpion?

13 If ye then, being evil, know how to give good gifts unto your children: how much more shall your heavenly Father give the Holy Spirit to them that ask him?

That is the truth in verses 11-12 for why after the father has given us the holy Spirit the first time at our salvation, we would never ask again for that would make the Father look evil as if He did not give the Holy Spirit the first time.

Not sure about the emails as I don't remember getting one, but that would have been 11 years ago and my mind is getting older, LOL. I will have to check into it.
Have a member at your church or a family member on another computer or cell phone sign up and see what she or he goes through. Just a suggestion.

My reference is to a man speaking two or three words and listening to see if it is interpreted before going head with other words. Look at the scripture I quoted. Post 104.

eddif
You posted this scripture below:
Where tongues start
26. How is it then, brethren? when ye come together, every one of you hath a psalm, hath a doctrine, hath a tongue, hath a revelation, hath an interpretation. Let all things be done unto edifying.

Rules for speaking in tongues
27. If any man speak in an unknowntongue, let it be by two, or at the most by three, and that by course; and let one interpret.

Then go private if no one intreptrets
28. But if there be no interpreter, let him keep silence in the church; and let him speak to himself, and to God.

I read that as not words but those who speak in tongues. Look at how prophesying is done.

1 Corinthians 14:29 Let the prophets speak two or three, and let the other judge. 30 If any thing be revealed to another that sitteth by, let the first hold his peace. 31 For ye may all prophesy one by one, that all may learn, and all may be comforted.

So that is how I read how tongues was done, one by one but by 2 or 3 witnesses, not by 2 or 3 words.

Why is that? It takes two or three witnesses to establish a testimony for why 2 or 3 speak in tongues and why 2 or 3 prophesy.

2 Corinthians 13:1 This is the third time I am coming to you. In the mouth of two or three witnesses shall every word be established.

This is true for normal testimony from a person to be confirm by 2 or 3 others.

In the case of the Holy Spirit manifesting, He will raise up 2 or 3 to speak in tongues or to prophesy so that the interpreter can confirm the tongue spoken to be the same witness and for the judge to confirm the prophesy to be the same witness.

As we are to do for normal witnessing among men where we need 2 or 3 to confirm our testimony so will God do in raising up 2 or 3 witnesses to confirm the testimony from the Triune God.

About prophets speaking.
1 Corinthians 14:29 kjv
30. If any thing be revealed to another that sitteth by, let the first hold his peace.
31. For ye may all prophesy one by one, that all may learn, and all may be comforted.
32. And the spirits of the prophets are subject to the prophets.

I think you ran an individual speaking and prophets speaking together.

Even the prophets speak one after the other. They are in control of their spirit. They are not out of control. There is silence when needed, as when another needs to speak.

Again just because spiritual gifts are sometimes out of order; you do not shut down prophets speaking .
Forever.
eddif

Note prophets as plural when speaking two or three but one at a time, rather speaking than two or three words.

As prophesy is being done, so it speaking in tongues is being done.

I am going through something that others may have a hard time believing as I am under oppression where my enemies are able to sow discords with any one I meet.

Maybe the Lord will tell you for why I cannot even have a friend here.
Relax. We want to be your friend as much as possible. Now that we all know that there are other people in the conversation hindering our conversation that may help.

eddif

In here it is relatively safe thanks to mods and admins . But there are many , many unsafe places on the www where deception is the MO .
I wonder if Christ_empowered could help? I knew not to jump in too strong, but I did not know the details.

eddif

Also wish to add before I go to bed is that I know what you had experienced was really supernatural and not like me told to fake it for how I was to get that gift of tongues, but there is such a thing as pagan's supernatural tongue that is gibberish nonsense that existed in the world before Pentecost came with the real God's gift of tongues which is a foreign language to speak unto the people per 1 Corinthians 14:21
There are 2 kinds of tongues .

#1 True tongues , as the Holy Ghost gives the utterance , Acts Chapter 2

#2 False tongues
Isaiah 8:19 is proof that, that supernatural tongue was existing before Pentecost for why God would never mimic that kind of tongue since we are to prove all things, abstaining from all appearances of evil, even tongues that those spirits bring and not just those spirits per 1 John 4:1-6.
Lets look at Isaiah 8 :19 "And when they shall say unto you, Seek unto them that have familiar spirits, and unto wizards that peep, and that mutter: should not a people seek unto their God? for the living to the dead?"

I don't see "peep" and "mutter" as supernatural tongues :shrug.
How can sinners know they have departed from those spirits if the Holy Spirit speaks the same way as they do?
If you speak as the Holy Ghost gives the utterance you will have no doubt what is taking place .
Voodooism and Khundalini have supernatural speaking in tongues that is gibberish nonsense. One can research this pagan supernatural tongue on the internet to see its existence before Pentecost had come, but there is no need because the Bible already proved that in Isaiah 8:19 but you are free to do so in proving all things with Him.
What does this have to do with True tongues as the Holy Ghost gives the utterance ? Other that Satan likes to imitate the things of God .

I did read an account somewhere online, maybe in another Christian forum, not sure, but there was a report about a church that had thought they had God's gift of tongues with interpretation for sure that they had invited a linguist to record the event and translate the many different tongues manifested as they were interpreted by members of the church.

Only thing was, the linguist found them all to be gibberish nonsense and not any foreign language at all. So I wondered what were the interpreters doing?
What if the tongues were in a language that was unknown to the linguist or anyone else for that matter ? The ONLY one that needs to know the language is the Holy Ghost .
So she had come across to me as purposefully faking it as she had to know that foreign language she was speaking, but then again, later on, in coming across that other report about that church, she may had spoken supernaturally in gibberish nonsense but made a guess as to what that language was while getting the gist of what was being spoken by that tongue. But I think it had to be the former as she was so sure... quoting "perfect Arabic" as if she knew it was Arabic that she spoke it perfectly in that supposed tongue as manifested by the Holy Ghost.

Anyway I believe the Bible in that the interpretation has to come from another by the Holy Spirit and so that woman was a faker and that church was just misled.
The person that speaks in tongues can interpret the message themselves through the Holy Ghost .
1 Corinthians 14:13 Wherefore let him that speaketh in an unknown tongue pray that he may interpret.

This happened to me a few years ago .

I told you that I have not given a message out in tongues in a church service but I did have this to happen . A few years back I was a patient on a limited access floor of a hospital , I was in for observation , how I came to be in the hospital is an epic story . Once a day we would have a session with a leader asking a question and we would take turns giving our thoughts . The leader asked the question and I was not first in line to answer and as I was sitting there trying to form an answer in my head it was NOT happening no matter how I tried ! I knew that something needed to be said but I could not even get two words together in my mind . When it came for my turn to speak much to my shock my mouth opened and out came the most eloquent words and the words came out with force and precision but they were NOT my words it was the Holy Spirit giving the message in English . I am by no stretch of the imagination a good speaker , so my face had to be one of utter disbelief as the words came out of my mouth . So I came to understand what is meant by these verses , Matthew Chapter 10
19 But when they deliver you up, take no thought how or what ye shall speak: for it shall be given you in that same hour what ye shall speak.
20 For it is not ye that speak, but the Spirit of your Father which speaketh in you.

I know I was in a group that tried to teach me to fake tongues and the actual gift of tongue would come, which it did not, so I can understand how believers would fake tongues to fit in too.
This is so sad ! :crying

There are 2 kinds of tongues .

#1 True tongues , as the Holy Ghost gives the utterance , Acts Chapter 2

#2 False tongues
How do you ascribe as false tongues; those faking it? Cause it looks like you are unaware of pagan's supernatural tongues that has been in the world before Pentecost.
Lets look at Isaiah 8 :19 "And when they shall say unto you, Seek unto them that have familiar spirits, and unto wizards that peep, and that mutter: should not a people seek unto their God? for the living to the dead?"

I don't see "peep" and "mutter" as supernatural tongues :shrug.
Glossolalia in Paganism & Occultism

Scroll halfway down to the last paragraph on that web site as it addressed mediums speaking in gibberish nonsense.

And if you want to read how 1 John 4:5-6 identifies that kind of gibberish nonsense as found in the world that speaks like that, read the whole article as it can be found in idolatry and paganism.
If you speak as the Holy Ghost gives the utterance you will have no doubt what is taking place .

What does this have to do with True tongues as the Holy Ghost gives the utterance ? Other that Satan likes to imitate the things of God .
The problem here is that kind of supernatural gibberish nonsense has been going on BEFORE Pentecost came with the real God's gift of tongues which is a foreign language unknown to the speaker but known to whatever foreigner the Holy Spirit is speaking to. So that would make God to imitate that gibberish nonsense and not the other way around of Satan mimicking God which means God would not do that and so that gibberish nonsense is of the world and not of God.

Then listen to this music video on how everything is on Him and not on you.

1 Corinthians 1:29 That no flesh should glory in his presence. 30 But of him are ye in Christ Jesus, who of God is made unto us wisdom, and righteousness, and sanctification, and redemption: 31 That, according as it is written, He that glorieth, let him glory in the Lord.

Works has its place but not for our salvation for we are saved so with His help, we can do good works.

Titus 3:4 But after that the kindness and love of God our Saviour toward man appeared, 5 Not by works of righteousness which we have done, but according to his mercy he saved us, by the washing of regeneration, and renewing of the Holy Ghost; 6 Which he shed on us abundantly through Jesus Christ our Saviour; 7 That being justified by his grace, we should be made heirs according to the hope of eternal life. 8 This is a faithful saying, and these things I will that thou affirm constantly, that they which have believed in God might be careful to maintain good works. These things are good and profitable unto men.

Your whole paradigm makes God's final judgement unnecessary.
If you don't love God with all your might, and your neighbor as yourself you will not find your name in the book of life.

What if the tongues were in a language that was unknown to the linguist or anyone else for that matter ? The ONLY one that needs to know the language is the Holy Ghost .
What would be the point? If the manifestation of the Spirit is to profit the body withal, and Paul as led by the Spirit is exhorting believers to seek the gift of prophesy over all spiritual gifts, especially over tongues, then why manifest tongues with no interpretation that is not fruitful to anyone when nobody understood it?
The person that speaks in tongues can interpret the message themselves through the Holy Ghost .
1 Corinthians 14:13 Wherefore let him that speaketh in an unknown tongue pray that he may interpret.

This happened to me a few years ago .
Paul is saying from 1 Corinthians 14:12 Even so ye, forasmuch as ye are zealous of spiritual gifts, seek that ye may excel to the edifying of the church.... that believers speaking in tongues, were to pray that someone else will interpret as it is Paul praying for that to happen while the Holy Spirit is manifesting tongues thru him. That is why Paul is saying to believer speaking in tongues to pray that someone ese will interpret.

Because this is about edifying the church and never was about for private use for why the gift of prophesy is a way better gift over the gift of tongues because tongues is not a stand alone gift because it has to come with interpretation to even be fruitful for the tongue speaker.
I told you that I have not given a message out in tongues in a church service but I did have this to happen . A few years back I was a patient on a limited access floor of a hospital , I was in for observation , how I came to be in the hospital is an epic story . Once a day we would have a session with a leader asking a question and we would take turns giving our thoughts . The leader asked the question and I was not first in line to answer and as I was sitting there trying to form an answer in my head it was NOT happening no matter how I tried ! I knew that something needed to be said but I could not even get two words together in my mind . When it came for my turn to speak much to my shock my mouth opened and out came the most eloquent words and the words came out with force and precision but they were NOT my words it was the Holy Spirit giving the message in English . I am by no stretch of the imagination a good speaker , so my face had to be one of utter disbelief as the words came out of my mouth . So I came to understand what is meant by these verses , Matthew Chapter 10
19 But when they deliver you up, take no thought how or what ye shall speak: for it shall be given you in that same hour what ye shall speak.
20 For it is not ye that speak, but the Spirit of your Father which speaketh in you.
I can believe that to be of God. And you understood what was said for why it was fruitful even to you.
This is so sad ! :crying
It is. I'm just glad the Lord led me to follow Him rather than that crowd.

Your whole paradigm makes God's final judgement unnecessary.
If you don't love God with all your might, and your neighbor as yourself you will not find your name in the book of life.
Seeing how love is a fruit of the Spirit, I rely on Him to provide all the love I need to love even my enemies by as He enables me which I trust Him to do.

If anyone finds a hard time to love anyone, ask Jesus to love their enemies enough to forgive them for they know not what they do because I am sure the Lord has done that for them.

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back