Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Site Restructuring

The site is currently undergoing some restructuring, which will take some time. Sorry for the inconvenience if things are a little hard to find right now.

Please let us know if you find any new problems with the way things work and we will get them fixed. You can always report any problems or difficulty finding something in the Talk With The Staff / Report a site issue forum.

Are there few who are saved, or a great multitude no one could number?

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Matt 25:41-46 says nothing about before judgement day. In fact its clearly showing it is judgement day when that occurs.
It sure is paradise earth just as i described it. See 21:2 Coming down out of heaven to the earth obviously.
The new Jerusalem is the bride.=144,000--Jerusalem was where Gods king sat on his throne. Its comparing Jerusalem to those kings. It means Gods kingdom rule in full control forever.
Of course it says nothing about Judgment Day, this event occurs when Christ enters Jerusalem with His holy angels, and not 1,000 years later on Judgment Day (Rev. 20:11-15):

31 "When the Son of Man comes in His glory, and all the holy angels with Him, then He will sit on the throne of His glory.
32 "All the nations will be gathered before Him, and He will separate them one from another, as a shepherd divides his sheep from the goats.
33 "And He will set the sheep on His right hand, but the goats on the left. (Matt. 25:31-33 NKJ).

Judgment begins first with the house of God (1 Pet. 4:17). Our English translations fail to translate "nations" (1484 ἔθνος ethnos) according to this context. The "ten virgins" (Mt. 25:1-13), the "servants" of a man traveling to a far country (Mt. 25:14-30) are "disciples of Christ from all nations" (Mt. 28:19).

Just as the Virgins and Servants were judged, now Sheep and Goats are judged. These are all disciples of Christ, not unbelievers from the nations.

Both the Sheep and Goats failed to commit to Christ before His arrival on earth. Now they are judged on whether they vicariously received Christ, proving by their actions they would have eventually repented and believed.

Because they missed the rapture of the Church, they aren't yet allowed to be seated with Christ's brethren, His kings and Priests. Christ points to them during this judgment saying "these My brethren" (Mt. 25:40, 45).

The Sheep and Goats are unsaved members of Christendom. The Sheep showed loving concern for Christ's persecuted brethren, giving them shelter and food during the Great Tribulation by the Antichrist Beast. But the Goats showed them no charity. Therefore, they are cast body and soul into Gehenna Fire, which was created to receive Satan and his angels:

41 "Then He will also say to those on the left hand,`Depart from Me, you cursed, into the everlasting fire prepared for the devil and his angels:
42 `for I was hungry and you gave Me no food; I was thirsty and you gave Me no drink;
43 `I was a stranger and you did not take Me in, naked and you did not clothe Me, sick and in prison and you did not visit Me.'
44 "Then they also will answer Him, saying,`Lord, when did we see You hungry or thirsty or a stranger or naked or sick or in prison, and did not minister to You?'
45 "Then He will answer them, saying,`Assuredly, I say to you, inasmuch as you did not do it to one of the least of these, you did not do it to Me.'
46 "And these will go away into everlasting punishment, but the righteous into eternal life." (Matt. 25:41-46 NKJ)

So the Sheep are "translated into the Kingdom", in a twinkling of an eye they are changed, given glorious supernatural bodies like Christ and His disciples have, but the goats cast into Gehenna never to be seen again. They don't rise on Judgment Day, they have been eternally destroyed:

They are dead, they will not live; They are deceased, they will not rise. Therefore You have punished and destroyed them, And made all their memory to perish. (Isa. 26:14 NKJ)

While this is happening Christ's angels gather out of the earth all the wicked followers of the Beast and anyone like them who committed eternal sins like blaspheming the Holy Spirit:

40 "Therefore as the tares are gathered and burned in the fire, so it will be at the end of this age.
41 "The Son of Man will send out His angels, and they will gather out of His kingdom all things that offend, and those who practice lawlessness,
42 "and will cast them into the furnace of fire. There will be wailing and gnashing of teeth. (Matt. 13:40-42 NKJ)

The remaining population of the earth, perhaps billions will survive Armageddon, then enter Christ's Millennial Kingdom to repopulate the earth. The Church reigns over them as Kings and Priests:

Blessed and holy is he who has part in the first resurrection. Over such the second death has no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with Him a thousand years. (Rev. 20:6 NKJ)

At the end of the thousand years of Utopia, Christ's millennial kingdom, Satan is released from his prison to once more deceive the earth to rebel against God. Those who fail this test will be cast into Gehenna fire just like the Goats and Wicked were when Christ and His angels entered Jerusalem:

7 Now when the thousand years have expired, Satan will be released from his prison
8 and will go out to deceive the nations which are in the four corners of the earth, Gog and Magog, to gather them together to battle, whose number is as the sand of the sea.
9 They went up on the breadth of the earth and surrounded the camp of the saints and the beloved city. And fire came down from God out of heaven and devoured them. (Rev. 20:7-9 NKJ)

They are eternally judged.

The survivors of this last temptation are then judged. Some of them have their names written into the book of life. Those not found there, are cast into the lake of fire.

Then the Sea, Death and Hades give up the souls within them, to see if any can be written into the book of life.

Those whose names aren't written into the Book of life, are judged according to their works. Their time in the lake of fire is according to their sins. This is the "second death" from which there is no resurrection, no return:

11 Then I saw a great white throne and Him who sat on it, from whose face the earth and the heaven fled away. And there was found no place for them.
12 And I saw the dead, small and great, standing before God, and books were opened. And another book was opened, which is the Book of Life. And the dead were judged according to their works, by the things which were written in the books.
13 The sea gave up the dead who were in it, and Death and Hades delivered up the dead who were in them. And they were judged, each one according to his works.
14 Then Death and Hades were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death.
15 And anyone not found written in the Book of Life was cast into the lake of fire. (Rev. 20:11-15 NKJ)

After all these things, then God creates a New Heavens and New Earth, and New Jerusalem descends from heaven because God now dwells on earth among men:

NKJ Revelation 21:1 Now I saw a new heaven and a new earth, for the first heaven and the first earth had passed away. Also there was no more sea.
2 Then I, John, saw the holy city, New Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband.
3 And I heard a loud voice from heaven saying, "Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and He will dwell with them, and they shall be His people. God Himself will be with them and be their God.
4 "And God will wipe away every tear from their eyes; there shall be no more death, nor sorrow, nor crying. There shall be no more pain, for the former things have passed away."
5 Then He who sat on the throne said, "Behold, I make all things new." And He said to me, "Write, for these words are true and faithful."
6 And He said to me, "It is done! I am the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End. I will give of the fountain of the water of life freely to him who thirsts.
7 "He who overcomes shall inherit all things, and I will be his God and he shall be My son.
8 "But the cowardly, unbelieving, abominable, murderers, sexually immoral, sorcerers, idolaters, and all liars shall have their part in the lake which burns with fire and brimstone, which is the second death. (Rev. 21:1-8 NKJ)

Last edited:
Of course it says nothing about Judgment Day, this event occurs when Christ enters Jerusalem with His holy angels, and not 1,000 years later on Judgment Day (Rev. 20:11-15):

31 "When the Son of Man comes in His glory, and all the holy angels with Him, then He will sit on the throne of His glory.
32 "All the nations will be gathered before Him, and He will separate them one from another, as a shepherd divides his sheep from the goats.
33 "And He will set the sheep on His right hand, but the goats on the left. (Matt. 25:31-33 NKJ).

Judgment begins first with the house of God (1 Pet. 4:17). Our English translations fail to translate "nations" (1484 ἔθνος ethnos) according to this context. The "ten virgins" (Mt. 25:1-13), the "servants" of a man traveling to a far country (Mt. 25:14-30) are "disciples of Christ from all nations" (Mt. 28:19).

Just as the Virgins and Servants were judged, now Sheep and Goats are judged. These are all disciples of Christ, not unbelievers from the nations.

Both the Sheep and Goats failed to commit to Christ before His arrival on earth. Now they are judged on whether they vicariously received Christ, proving by their actions they would have eventually repented and believed.

Because they missed the rapture of the Church, they aren't yet allowed to be seated with Christ's brethren, His kings and Priests. Christ points to them during this judgment saying "these My brethren" (Mt. 25:40, 45).

The Sheep and Goats are unsaved members of Christendom. The Sheep showed loving concern for Christ's persecuted brethren, giving them shelter and food during the Great Tribulation by the Antichrist Beast. But the Goats showed them no charity. Therefore, they are cast body and soul into Gehenna Fire, which was created to receive Satan and his angels:

41 "Then He will also say to those on the left hand,`Depart from Me, you cursed, into the everlasting fire prepared for the devil and his angels:
42 `for I was hungry and you gave Me no food; I was thirsty and you gave Me no drink;
43 `I was a stranger and you did not take Me in, naked and you did not clothe Me, sick and in prison and you did not visit Me.'
44 "Then they also will answer Him, saying,`Lord, when did we see You hungry or thirsty or a stranger or naked or sick or in prison, and did not minister to You?'
45 "Then He will answer them, saying,`Assuredly, I say to you, inasmuch as you did not do it to one of the least of these, you did not do it to Me.'
46 "And these will go away into everlasting punishment, but the righteous into eternal life." (Matt. 25:41-46 NKJ)

So the Sheep are "translated into the Kingdom", in a twinkling of an eye they are changed, given glorious supernatural bodies like Christ and His disciples have, but the goats cast into Gehenna never to be seen again. They don't rise on Judgment Day, they have been eternally destroyed:

They are dead, they will not live; They are deceased, they will not rise. Therefore You have punished and destroyed them, And made all their memory to perish. (Isa. 26:14 NKJ)

While this is happening Christ's angels gather out of the earth all the wicked followers of the Beast and anyone like them who committed eternal sins like blaspheming the Holy Spirit:

40 "Therefore as the tares are gathered and burned in the fire, so it will be at the end of this age.
41 "The Son of Man will send out His angels, and they will gather out of His kingdom all things that offend, and those who practice lawlessness,
42 "and will cast them into the furnace of fire. There will be wailing and gnashing of teeth. (Matt. 13:40-42 NKJ)

The remaining population of the earth, perhaps billions will survive Armageddon, then enter Christ's Millennial Kingdom to repopulate the earth. The Church reigns over them as Kings and Priests:

Blessed and holy is he who has part in the first resurrection. Over such the second death has no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with Him a thousand years. (Rev. 20:6 NKJ)

At the end of the thousand years of Utopia, Christ's millennial kingdom, Satan is released from his prison to once more deceive the earth to rebel against God. Those who fail this test will be cast into Gehenna fire just like the Goats and Wicked were when Christ and His angels entered Jerusalem:

7 Now when the thousand years have expired, Satan will be released from his prison
8 and will go out to deceive the nations which are in the four corners of the earth, Gog and Magog, to gather them together to battle, whose number is as the sand of the sea.
9 They went up on the breadth of the earth and surrounded the camp of the saints and the beloved city. And fire came down from God out of heaven and devoured them. (Rev. 20:7-9 NKJ)

They are eternally judged.

The survivors of this last temptation are then judged. Some of them have their names written into the book of life. Those not found there, are cast into the lake of fire.

Then the Sea, Death and Hades give up the souls within them, to see if any can be written into the book of life.

Those whose names aren't written into the Book of life, are judged according to their works. Their time in the lake of fire is according to their sins. This is the "second death" from which there is no resurrection, no return:

11 Then I saw a great white throne and Him who sat on it, from whose face the earth and the heaven fled away. And there was found no place for them.
12 And I saw the dead, small and great, standing before God, and books were opened. And another book was opened, which is the Book of Life. And the dead were judged according to their works, by the things which were written in the books.
13 The sea gave up the dead who were in it, and Death and Hades delivered up the dead who were in them. And they were judged, each one according to his works.
14 Then Death and Hades were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death.
15 And anyone not found written in the Book of Life was cast into the lake of fire. (Rev. 20:11-15 NKJ)

After all these things, then God creates a New Heavens and New Earth, and New Jerusalem descends from heaven because God now dwells on earth among men:

NKJ Revelation 21:1 Now I saw a new heaven and a new earth, for the first heaven and the first earth had passed away. Also there was no more sea.
2 Then I, John, saw the holy city, New Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband.
3 And I heard a loud voice from heaven saying, "Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and He will dwell with them, and they shall be His people. God Himself will be with them and be their God.
4 "And God will wipe away every tear from their eyes; there shall be no more death, nor sorrow, nor crying. There shall be no more pain, for the former things have passed away."
5 Then He who sat on the throne said, "Behold, I make all things new." And He said to me, "Write, for these words are true and faithful."
6 And He said to me, "It is done! I am the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End. I will give of the fountain of the water of life freely to him who thirsts.
7 "He who overcomes shall inherit all things, and I will be his God and he shall be My son.
8 "But the cowardly, unbelieving, abominable, murderers, sexually immoral, sorcerers, idolaters, and all liars shall have their part in the lake which burns with fire and brimstone, which is the second death. (Rev. 21:1-8 NKJ)
He sat on his throne at Rev 6:2= the presence.
God won't be dwelling on earth. He lives in heaven. Yes God is with men protecting them forever. Not literally living on earth.

He sat on his throne at Rev 6:2= the presence.
God won't be dwelling on earth. He lives in heaven. Yes God is with men protecting them forever. Not literally living on earth.
And I looked, and behold, a white horse. He who sat on it had a bow; and a crown was given to him, and he went out conquering and to conquer. (Rev. 6:2 NKJ)

The real Christ has "crowns" plural on His head (Rev. 19:12) because He is the "King of kings".

The demon rider in Revelation 6:2, the first in a series of demon riders, has only a single crown. Therefore, he symbolizes the False Christ.

23 "And in the latter time of their kingdom, When the transgressors have reached their fullness, A king shall arise, Having fierce features, Who understands sinister schemes.
24 His power shall be mighty, but not by his own power; He shall destroy fearfully, And shall prosper and thrive; He shall destroy the mighty, and also the holy people.
25 "Through his cunning He shall cause deceit to prosper under his rule; And he shall exalt himself in his heart. He shall destroy many in their prosperity. He shall even rise against the Prince of princes; But he shall be broken without human means. (Dan. 8:23-25 NKJ)

He is given "a crown" by a world deceived by Satan that they needed him to save the planet from extinction level events. That is the "strong delusion" that conquers the earth (2 Thess. 2:9-12), hence he has no need for arrows for his bow.

The demon inspired lie that deceives the earth God and His Christ can be defeated at Armageddon, is the "ancient alien theory" symbolized by flying "frogs", today known as "the greys":

13 And I saw three unclean spirits like frogs coming out of the mouth of the dragon, out of the mouth of the beast, and out of the mouth of the false prophet.
14 For they are spirits of demons, performing signs, which go out to the kings of the earth and of the whole world, to gather them to the battle of that great day of God Almighty.
15 "Behold, I am coming as a thief. Blessed is he who watches, and keeps his garments, lest he walk naked and they see his shame."
16 And they gathered them together to the place called in Hebrew, Armageddon. (Rev. 16:13-16 NKJ)

And I looked, and behold, a white horse. He who sat on it had a bow; and a crown was given to him, and he went out conquering and to conquer. (Rev. 6:2 NKJ)

The real Christ has "crowns" plural on His head (Rev. 19:12) because He is the "King of kings".

The demon rider in Revelation 6:2, the first in a series of demon riders, has only a single crown. Therefore, he symbolizes the False Christ.

23 "And in the latter time of their kingdom, When the transgressors have reached their fullness, A king shall arise, Having fierce features, Who understands sinister schemes.
24 His power shall be mighty, but not by his own power; He shall destroy fearfully, And shall prosper and thrive; He shall destroy the mighty, and also the holy people.
25 "Through his cunning He shall cause deceit to prosper under his rule; And he shall exalt himself in his heart. He shall destroy many in their prosperity. He shall even rise against the Prince of princes; But he shall be broken without human means. (Dan. 8:23-25 NKJ)

He is given "a crown" by a world deceived by Satan that they needed him to save the planet from extinction level events. That is the "strong delusion" that conquers the earth (2 Thess. 2:9-12), hence he has no need for arrows for his bow.

The demon inspired lie that deceives the earth God and His Christ can be defeated at Armageddon, is the "ancient alien theory" symbolized by flying "frogs", today known as "the greys":

13 And I saw three unclean spirits like frogs coming out of the mouth of the dragon, out of the mouth of the beast, and out of the mouth of the false prophet.
14 For they are spirits of demons, performing signs, which go out to the kings of the earth and of the whole world, to gather them to the battle of that great day of God Almighty.
15 "Behold, I am coming as a thief. Blessed is he who watches, and keeps his garments, lest he walk naked and they see his shame."
16 And they gathered them together to the place called in Hebrew, Armageddon. (Rev. 16:13-16 NKJ)
Rev 6:2-crown was given to him)--obviously given by someone who is greater than him.
Yes Rev 16--Every kingdom( govt, armies, supporters) will be mislead by the 3 inspired expressions( unclean spirits) to mislead them= 99% on earth to stand in opposition to Gods king.
The darkness teaches rev 6:2 is the antichrist--it is Jesus getting the crown.

Rev 6:2-crown was given to him)--obviously given by someone who is greater than him.
Yes Rev 16--Every kingdom( govt, armies, supporters) will be mislead by the 3 inspired expressions( unclean spirits) to mislead them= 99% on earth to stand in opposition to Gods king.
The darkness teaches rev 6:2 is the antichrist--it is Jesus getting the crown.
Context identifies its the False Christ because the next three riders also bring calamity:

2 And I looked, and behold, a white horse. He who sat on it had a bow; and a crown was given to him, and he went out conquering and to conquer.
3 When He opened the second seal, I heard the second living creature saying, "Come and see."
4 Another horse, fiery red, went out. And it was granted to the one who sat on it to take peace from the earth, and that people should kill one another; and there was given to him a great sword.
5 When He opened the third seal, I heard the third living creature say, "Come and see." So I looked, and behold, a black horse, and he who sat on it had a pair of scales in his hand.
6 And I heard a voice in the midst of the four living creatures saying, "A quart of wheat for a denarius, and three quarts of barley for a denarius; and do not harm the oil and the wine."
7 When He opened the fourth seal, I heard the voice of the fourth living creature saying, "Come and see."
8 So I looked, and behold, a pale horse. And the name of him who sat on it was Death, and Hades followed with him. And power was given to them over a fourth of the earth, to kill with sword, with hunger, with death, and by the beasts of the earth. (Rev. 6:2-8 NKJ)

If the first four seals brought good things to the earth, then the rider would be Christ. But they don't, all of them result in being conquered, by a global falsehood, civil unrest and murder, famine and pestilence.

If it were the real Jesus Christ, scripture would list the benefits of Christ conquering and going forth conquering. It doesn't because conquering the earth with a falsehood does not benefit the earth:

3 Now as He sat on the Mount of Olives, the disciples came to Him privately, saying, "Tell us, when will these things be? And what will be the sign of Your coming, and of the end of the age?"
4 And Jesus answered and said to them: "Take heed that no one deceives you.
5 "For many will come in My name, saying,`I am the Christ,' and will deceive many. (Matt. 24:3-5 NKJ)

Last edited:
Context identifies its the False Christ because the next three riders also bring calamity:

2 And I looked, and behold, a white horse. He who sat on it had a bow; and a crown was given to him, and he went out conquering and to conquer.
3 When He opened the second seal, I heard the second living creature saying, "Come and see."
4 Another horse, fiery red, went out. And it was granted to the one who sat on it to take peace from the earth, and that people should kill one another; and there was given to him a great sword.
5 When He opened the third seal, I heard the third living creature say, "Come and see." So I looked, and behold, a black horse, and he who sat on it had a pair of scales in his hand.
6 And I heard a voice in the midst of the four living creatures saying, "A quart of wheat for a denarius, and three quarts of barley for a denarius; and do not harm the oil and the wine."
7 When He opened the fourth seal, I heard the voice of the fourth living creature saying, "Come and see."
8 So I looked, and behold, a pale horse. And the name of him who sat on it was Death, and Hades followed with him. And power was given to them over a fourth of the earth, to kill with sword, with hunger, with death, and by the beasts of the earth. (Rev. 6:2-8 NKJ)

If the first four seals brought good things to the earth, then the rider would be Christ. But they don't, all of them result in being conquered, by a global falsehood, civil unrest and murder, famine and pestilence.

If it were the real Jesus Christ, scripture would list the benefits of Christ conquering and going forth conquering. It doesn't because conquering the earth with a falsehood does not benefit the earth:

3 Now as He sat on the Mount of Olives, the disciples came to Him privately, saying, "Tell us, when will these things be? And what will be the sign of Your coming, and of the end of the age?"
4 And Jesus answered and said to them: "Take heed that no one deceives you.
5 "For many will come in My name, saying,`I am the Christ,' and will deceive many. (Matt. 24:3-5 NKJ)
Yes the 4 riders is Gods will. It is Jesus getting the crown. The antichrist will not be a man. Its anything standing in opposition to Gods will and king.

Yes the 4 riders is Gods will. It is Jesus getting the crown. The antichrist will not be a man. Its anything standing in opposition to Gods will and king.
Nobody told John the Antichrist is not a man:

Little children, it is the last hour; and as you have heard that the Antichrist is coming, even now many antichrists have come, by which we know that it is the last hour. (1 Jn. 2:18 NKJ)

Nobody told Paul the "man of sin, son of perdition" is not a man, notice the personal pronouns "himself" and "he" repeated twice:

3 Let no one deceive you by any means; for that Day will not come unless the falling away comes first, and the man of sin is revealed, the son of perdition,
4 who opposes and exalts himself above all that is called God or that is worshiped, so that he sits as God in the temple of God, showing himself that he is God. (2 Thess. 2:3-4 NKJ)

Nobody told the prophet Daniel the Antichrist King isn't a man:

"Then the king shall do according to his own will: he shall exalt and magnify himself above every god, shall speak blasphemies against the God of gods, and shall prosper till the wrath has been accomplished; for what has been determined shall be done. (Dan. 11:36 NKJ)

Nobody told John the Antichrist is not a man:

Little children, it is the last hour; and as you have heard that the Antichrist is coming, even now many antichrists have come, by which we know that it is the last hour. (1 Jn. 2:18 NKJ)

Nobody told Paul the "man of sin, son of perdition" is not a man, notice the personal pronouns "himself" and "he" repeated twice:

3 Let no one deceive you by any means; for that Day will not come unless the falling away comes first, and the man of sin is revealed, the son of perdition,
4 who opposes and exalts himself above all that is called God or that is worshiped, so that he sits as God in the temple of God, showing himself that he is God. (2 Thess. 2:3-4 NKJ)

Nobody told the prophet Daniel the Antichrist King isn't a man:

"Then the king shall do according to his own will: he shall exalt and magnify himself above every god, shall speak blasphemies against the God of gods, and shall prosper till the wrath has been accomplished; for what has been determined shall be done. (Dan. 11:36 NKJ)
The son of peredition( 2 Thess 2:3= Catholicism way back, they screwed it all up, Jesus was never with that religion, the protestants saw that fact, and tried to fix things but only had Catholicism translating to go by. They fixed little.
Many things are given things like he that aren't living beings in the bible.
Its the NUMBER of a man=666. Number is the key word, not man.

The son of peredition( 2 Thess 2:3= Catholicism way back, they screwed it all up, Jesus was never with that religion, the protestants saw that fact, and tried to fix things but only had Catholicism translating to go by. They fixed little.
Many things are given things like he that aren't living beings in the bible.
I follow the Bible therefore must reject human theories. For example, the theory the Antichrist=Catholicism. I can test that theory by the scriptures using a simple device---substitution. If Antichrist=Catholicism, I can put the word "Catholicism" into the verse, and if it still makes sense then it passes the test:

Is "Antichrist" "Catholicism" or "a man"?
Little children, it is the last hour; and as you have heard that the Catholicism is coming, even now many Catholics have come, by which we know that it is the last hour. (1 Jn. 2:18 NKJ)

TEST FAIL: Notice "the Catholicism" violates grammatical usage of the article; "Catholics" didn't exist when John wrote this.

Therefore, the "Antichrist" must be a man, and "even now many antichrists [men] have come:

3 Let no one deceive you by any means; for that Day will not come unless the falling away comes first, and the Catholicism of sin is revealed, the son of perdition,

TEST FAIL: "Catholicism of sin" is grammatically impossible; A "son of perdition" cannot be a thing called "Catholicism"; Personal pronouns "himself, he" cannot refer to a thing called "Catholicism", only a "man".

"Then the Catholicism shall do according to his own will: he shall exalt and magnify himself above every god, shall speak blasphemies against the God of gods, and shall prosper till the wrath has been accomplished; for what has been determined shall be done. (Dan. 11:36 NKJ)

TEST FAIL:
"The Catholicism" violates grammatical usage of the article; "The king" must be a man, not a thing called "Catholicism"; The personal pronouns "his, he, himself" grammatically can refer only to a man, not a thing called "Catholicism" which requires the pronouns "it's, it, itself".

IN CONCLUSION:
Everyone who believes the Bible must reject the theories of those who say "the Antichrist" is "Catholicism". That theory contradicts the Bible and as the Bible is truth, anyone contradicting the Bible is speaking "untruth":

1 "Now, O Israel, listen to the statutes and the judgments which I teach you to observe, that you may live, and go in and possess the land which the LORD God of your fathers is giving you.
2 "You shall not add to the word which I command you, nor take from it, that you may keep the commandments of the LORD your God which I command you.
3 "Your eyes have seen what the LORD did at Baal Peor; for the LORD your God has destroyed from among you all the men who followed Baal of Peor.
4 "But you who held fast to the LORD your God are alive today, every one of you. (Deut. 4:1-4 NKJ)

16 Bind up the testimony, Seal the law among my disciples.

17 And I will wait on the LORD, Who hides His face from the house of Jacob; And I will hope in Him.
18 Here am I and the children whom the LORD has given me! We are for signs and wonders in Israel From the LORD of hosts, Who dwells in Mount Zion.
19 And when they say to you, "Seek those who are mediums and wizards, who whisper and mutter," should not a people seek their God? Should they seek the dead on behalf of the living?
20. To the law and to the testimony! If they do not speak according to this word, it is because there is no light in them. (Isa. 8:16-20 NKJ)

Last edited:
The son of peredition( 2 Thess 2:3= Catholicism way back, they screwed it all up, ...
John says his riddle requires "wisdom". Wisdom comes from Scripture, therefore John's riddle requires a scriptural solution. Clues to solving a riddle are in the wording of the riddle:

Here is wisdom. Let him who has understanding calculate the number of the beast, for it is the number of a man: His number is 666. (Rev. 13:18 NKJ)
the sons of Adonikam, 666 (Ezr. 2:13 NAS)
the sons of Adonikam, 667 (Neh. 7:18 NAS)
John gives three clues how 666 points to one name.
1) “Calculate the number” (666+1=667 Adonikam).
2) “Number OF a man” (666 sons are “OF” the man Adonikam)
3) “His number is 666” (Only one name Adonikam is associated with the number 666 ):

John wasn't like modern critics, he would consider the difference (666 in Ezra 2:13; 667 in Nehemiah 7:18) in number intentional. Experts in Hebrew Scripture will immediately recognize John’s riddle is a asymmetric Janus Parallelism(Gen. 6:3; 49:26; Cant. 2:12; Ezek. 20:37; Dan. 11:35; Nah. 1:8.)

Adonikam had 666 son, or perhaps counting from his father also named Adonikam, 667 sons.

From the “Janus” 666 we look back and “count” (5585 ψηφίζω psephizo) “as with pebbles” 666+1=667 to “Adonikam” as the Beast’s name.

From the “Janus” 666 we look forward, Adonikam had 666 sons, they are “of” him. Again the name Adonikam appears.

The only “man’s name” in Scripture that can be the solution to John's riddle is therefore “Adonikam“.

Therefore, as "Adonikam" is the name of a man, it 666 cannot refer to Catholicism.

Last edited:
I follow the Bible therefore must reject human theories. For example, the theory the Antichrist=Catholicism. I can test that theory by the scriptures using a simple device---substitution. If Antichrist=Catholicism, I can put the word "Catholicism" into the verse, and if it still makes sense then it passes the test:

Little children, it is the last hour; and as you have heard that the Catholicism is coming, even now many Catholics have come, by which we know that it is the last hour. (1 Jn. 2:18 NKJ)

TEST FAIL: Notice "the Catholicism" violates grammatical usage of the article; "Catholics" didn't exist when John wrote this.

Therefore, the "Antichrist" must be a man, and "even now many antichrists [men] have come:

3 Let no one deceive you by any means; for that Day will not come unless the falling away comes first, and the Catholicism of sin is revealed, the son of perdition,

TEST FAIL: "Catholicism of sin" is grammatically impossible; A "son of perdition" cannot be a thing called "Catholicism"; Personal pronouns "himself, he" cannot refer to a thing called "Catholicism", only a "man".

"Then the Catholicism shall do according to his own will: he shall exalt and magnify himself above every god, shall speak blasphemies against the God of gods, and shall prosper till the wrath has been accomplished; for what has been determined shall be done. (Dan. 11:36 NKJ)

TEST FAIL:
"The Catholicism" violates grammatical usage of the article; "The king" must be a man, not a thing called "Catholicism"; The personal pronouns "his, he, himself" grammatically can refer only to a man, not a thing called "Catholicism" which requires the pronouns "it's, it, itself".

IN CONCLUSION:
Everyone who believes the Bible must reject the theories of those who say "the Antichrist" is "Catholicism". That theory contradicts the Bible and as the Bible is truth, anyone contradicting the Bible is speaking "untruth":

1 "Now, O Israel, listen to the statutes and the judgments which I teach you to observe, that you may live, and go in and possess the land which the LORD God of your fathers is giving you.
2 "You shall not add to the word which I command you, nor take from it, that you may keep the commandments of the LORD your God which I command you.
3 "Your eyes have seen what the LORD did at Baal Peor; for the LORD your God has destroyed from among you all the men who followed Baal of Peor.
4 "But you who held fast to the LORD your God are alive today, every one of you. (Deut. 4:1-4 NKJ)

16 Bind up the testimony, Seal the law among my disciples.

17 And I will wait on the LORD, Who hides His face from the house of Jacob; And I will hope in Him.
18 Here am I and the children whom the LORD has given me! We are for signs and wonders in Israel From the LORD of hosts, Who dwells in Mount Zion.
19 And when they say to you, "Seek those who are mediums and wizards, who whisper and mutter," should not a people seek their God? Should they seek the dead on behalf of the living?
20. To the law and to the testimony! If they do not speak according to this word, it is because there is no light in them. (Isa. 8:16-20 NKJ)
I said 2 Thess 2:3= Catholicism=the great apostasy=the son of peredition.

Matt 23:9--Jesus' words= Do not call any man on earth Father( in a spiritual teacher sense, not talking about a dad) For there is one, the heavenly one.)))))) Priests or the Pope fathered 0 spiritual things. God fathered every one of them.
Thus Catholicism tells Jesus no we will not listen to you on that matter and we will call the priests Father and elevate our Pope into Gods position and call him holy Father. =The great apostasy
As well the bible condemns usage of statues, icons and graven images, yet all 3 are in their churches and homes.

John says his riddle requires "wisdom". Wisdom comes from Scripture, therefore John's riddle requires a scriptural solution. Clues to solving a riddle are in the wording of the riddle:

John gives three clues how 666 points to one name.
1) “Calculate the number” (666+1=667 Adonikam).
2) “Number OF a man” (666 sons are “OF” the man Adonikam)
3) “His number is 666” (Only one name Adonikam is associated with the number 666 ):

John wasn't like modern critics, he would consider the difference (666 in Ezra 2:13; 667 in Nehemiah 7:18) in number intentional. Experts in Hebrew Scripture will immediately recognize John’s riddle is a asymmetric Janus Parallelism(Gen. 6:3; 49:26; Cant. 2:12; Ezek. 20:37; Dan. 11:35; Nah. 1:8.)

Adonikam had 666 son, or perhaps counting from his father also named Adonikam, 667 sons.

From the “Janus” 666 we look back and “count” (5585 ψηφίζω psephizo) “as with pebbles” 666+1=667 to “Adonikam” as the Beast’s name.

From the “Janus” 666 we look forward, Adonikam had 666 sons, they are “of” him. Again the name Adonikam appears.

The only “man’s name” in Scripture that can be the solution to John's riddle is therefore “Adonikam“.

Therefore, as "Adonikam" is the name of a man, it 666 cannot refer to Catholicism.
Reality--In the numbers of men 7 stands for Complete--thus 6 falls short of complete--3 things in the power positions on earth standing in opposition to Gods king=
1) govts-6
2)false religions-6
3) the commercial system-6
Gods kingdom-7

I said 2 Thess 2:3= Catholicism=the great apostasy=the son of peredition.

Matt 23:9--Jesus' words= Do not call any man on earth Father( in a spiritual teacher sense, not talking about a dad) For there is one, the heavenly one.)))))) Priests or the Pope fathered 0 spiritual things. God fathered every one of them.
Thus Catholicism tells Jesus no we will not listen to you on that matter and we will call the priests Father and elevate our Pope into Gods position and call him holy Father. =The great apostasy
As well the bible condemns usage of statues, icons and graven images, yet all 3 are in their churches and homes.
You said it, but the "substitution test" proves that is impossible. Catholicism didn't exist when John wrote about the "man of sin, son of perdition....the lawless one".

Its amazing how wrong the Society can be according to the scriptures, yet its followers continue to insist they believe the Bible when in fact their "bible" is the Watchtower Magazine.

You said it, but the "substitution test" proves that is impossible. Catholicism didn't exist when John wrote about the "man of sin, son of perdition....the lawless one".

Its amazing how wrong the Society can be according to the scriptures, yet its followers continue to insist they believe the Bible when in fact their "bible" is the Watchtower Magazine.
They didn't have to exist when John wrote that. God saw it coming. How could he not? 99% of all religion on earth has always been false religion.
The false teachings started to get in in Peters books. Titus was left behind to correct false teachings that got in. Satan started quickly after Jesus died to deceive, like this-2Cor 11:12-15. After the apostles were murdered then the followers were murdered, that religion went underground or mostly died out, or did die out until these last days, the great apostasy stood up= the religion that came out of Rome. None of the protestant branches fixed much, they only had Catholicism, error filled NT translating to go by.

They didn't have to exist when John wrote that. God saw it coming. How could he not? 99% of all religion on earth has always been false religion.
The false teachings started to get in in Peters books. Titus was left behind to correct false teachings that got in. Satan started quickly after Jesus died to deceive, like this-2Cor 11:12-15. After the apostles were murdered then the followers were murdered, that religion went underground or mostly died out, or did die out until these last days, the great apostasy stood up= the religion that came out of Rome. None of the protestant branches fixed much, they only had Catholicism, error filled NT translating to go by.
One problem with your 99% claim, Jehovah's Witnesses prove by their rebellion against the Holy Scripture they are one of the 99%.

Just as Jesus said, a sign of His coming will be many deceivers, some will say Jesus' coming was invisible. Therefore, to correct that lie Jesus makes clear His coming (Parousia) will be visible as a lightning storm that PHYSICAL eyes will see:

27 "For as the lightning comes from the east and flashes to the west, so also will the coming (3952 παρουσία Parousia) of the Son of Man be.
28 "For wherever the carcass is, there the eagles will be gathered together. (Matt. 24:27-28 NKJ)

In fact, when Jesus and His Holy myriads destroy the Antichrist Beast and his armies on the mountains of Israel, 'there carrion birds will be gathered together' feasting.

None of this is invisible:

11 Now I saw heaven opened, and behold, a white horse. And He who sat on him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness He judges and makes war.
12 His eyes were like a flame of fire, and on His head were many crowns. He had a name written that no one knew except Himself.
13 He was clothed with a robe dipped in blood, and His name is called The Word of God.
14 And the armies in heaven, clothed in fine linen, white and clean, followed Him on white horses.
15 Now out of His mouth goes a sharp sword, that with it He should strike the nations. And He Himself will rule them with a rod of iron. He Himself treads the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God.
16 And He has on His robe and on His thigh a name written: KING OF KINGS AND LORD OF LORDS.
17 Then I saw an angel standing in the sun; and he cried with a loud voice, saying to all the birds that fly in the midst of heaven, "Come and gather together for the supper of the great God,
18 "that you may eat the flesh of kings, the flesh of captains, the flesh of mighty men, the flesh of horses and of those who sit on them, and the flesh of all people, free and slave, both small and great." (Rev. 19:11-18 NKJ)

It is written:
16 All Scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness,
17 that the man of God may be complete, thoroughly equipped for every good work. (2 Tim. 3:16-17 NKJ)

Jehovah's Witnesses were prophesied to come, proclaiming we should "look" into the inner chambers of the Temple to see Jesus with "spiritual eyes", when in fact every physical eye will see Him, even the shades of humans in Hades who pierced Him when they were alive.

Behold, He is coming with clouds, and every eye will see Him, even they who pierced Him. And all the tribes of the earth will mourn because of Him. Even so, Amen. (Rev. 1:7 NKJ)

Last edited:
One problem with your 99% claim, Jehovah's Witnesses prove by their rebellion against the Holy Scripture they are one of the 99%.

Just as Jesus said, a sign of His coming will be many deceivers, some will say Jesus' coming was invisible. Therefore, to correct that lie Jesus makes clear His coming (Parousia) will be visible as a lightning storm that PHYSICAL eyes will see:

27 "For as the lightning comes from the east and flashes to the west, so also will the coming (3952 παρουσία Parousia) of the Son of Man be.
28 "For wherever the carcass is, there the eagles will be gathered together. (Matt. 24:27-28 NKJ)

In fact, when Jesus and His Holy myriads destroy the Antichrist Beast and his armies on the mountains of Israel, 'there carrion birds will be gathered together' feasting.

None of this is invisible:

11 Now I saw heaven opened, and behold, a white horse. And He who sat on him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness He judges and makes war.
12 His eyes were like a flame of fire, and on His head were many crowns. He had a name written that no one knew except Himself.
13 He was clothed with a robe dipped in blood, and His name is called The Word of God.
14 And the armies in heaven, clothed in fine linen, white and clean, followed Him on white horses.
15 Now out of His mouth goes a sharp sword, that with it He should strike the nations. And He Himself will rule them with a rod of iron. He Himself treads the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God.
16 And He has on His robe and on His thigh a name written: KING OF KINGS AND LORD OF LORDS.
17 Then I saw an angel standing in the sun; and he cried with a loud voice, saying to all the birds that fly in the midst of heaven, "Come and gather together for the supper of the great God,
18 "that you may eat the flesh of kings, the flesh of captains, the flesh of mighty men, the flesh of horses and of those who sit on them, and the flesh of all people, free and slave, both small and great." (Rev. 19:11-18 NKJ)

It is written:
16 All Scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness,
17 that the man of God may be complete, thoroughly equipped for every good work. (2 Tim. 3:16-17 NKJ)

Jehovah's Witnesses were prophesied to come, proclaiming we should "look" into the inner chambers of the Temple to see Jesus with "spiritual eyes", when in fact every physical eye will see Him, even the shades of humans in Hades who pierced Him when they were alive.

Behold, He is coming with clouds, and every eye will see Him, even they who pierced Him. And all the tribes of the earth will mourn because of Him. Even so, Amen. (Rev. 1:7 NKJ)
JW,s live by EVERY utterance from God to the best of our abilities. It all starts with being taught Every utterance by God=OT-NT.
Rev 19:11 hasn't occurred yet-That is Armageddon. That is when Jesus comes to earth.) Rev 6:2 he sat on his throne in heaven= the presence.

JW,s live by EVERY utterance from God to the best of our abilities. It all starts with being taught Every utterance by God=OT-NT.
Rev 19:11 hasn't occurred yet-That is Armageddon. That is when Jesus comes to earth.) Rev 6:2 he sat on his throne in heaven= the presence.

Before Jesus Christ ascended to heaven in 33 C.E., he promised to return. He likened himself to a nobleman who went away for a long time and returned with power to rule as king. The purpose of Jesus’ return is to provide mankind with good government...Jesus will bring good government to mankind. In what form does Christ return? He was resurrected as an invisible spirit person...he went to heaven and sat at God’s right hand...Much later, Jesus was brought before Jehovah God, “the Ancient of Days,” who granted Jesus power to rule over mankind.-Watchtower 2013

Jesus predicted the coming of the Watchtower Deceiver:

25 "See, I have told you beforehand.
26 "Therefore if they say to you,`Look, He is in the desert!' do not go out; or`Look, He is in the inner rooms!' do not believe it.
27 "For as the lightning comes from the east and flashes to the west, so also will the coming of the Son of Man be.
28 "For wherever the carcass is, there the eagles will be gathered together. (Matt. 24:25-28 NKJ)

Just as a lightning storm and circling vultures are visible, so is the coming of Jesus.

Before Jesus Christ ascended to heaven in 33 C.E., he promised to return. He likened himself to a nobleman who went away for a long time and returned with power to rule as king. The purpose of Jesus’ return is to provide mankind with good government...Jesus will bring good government to mankind. In what form does Christ return? He was resurrected as an invisible spirit person...he went to heaven and sat at God’s right hand...Much later, Jesus was brought before Jehovah God, “the Ancient of Days,” who granted Jesus power to rule over mankind.-Watchtower 2013

26 "Therefore if they say to you,`Look, He is in the desert!' do not go out; or`Look, He is in the inner rooms!' do not believe it.
27 "For as the lightning comes from the east and flashes to the west, so also will the coming of the Son of Man be.
28 "For wherever the carcass is, there the eagles will be gathered together. (Matt. 24:25-28 NKJ)

Just as a lightning storm and circling vultures are visible, so is the coming of Jesus.
The world will find out that the religion hated just as Jesus said they would be, is his religion. They pass this true mark 100%-1Cor 1:10= Unity of thought( all of Gods 1 truth) no division--Where as trinity religions=hundreds of them with hundreds of different truths fail that true mark 100%. Its not to hard to see.

The world will find out that the religion hated just as Jesus said they would be, is his religion. They pass this true mark 100%-1Cor 1:10= Unity of thought( all of Gods 1 truth) no division--Where as trinity religions=hundreds of them with hundreds of different truths fail that true mark 100%. Its not to hard to see.
JWs seemed to manifest "love among themselves." I was impressed, went to a few meetings. During one of them we watched a training film where everyone was schooled in the art of displaying "love among themselves." How to ask personal questions, act interested in the lives of others.

It was great training, but not genuine "love among themselves".

For a time I was like you, convinced JWs are the people of God. I began witnessing even though I wasn't baptized a witness. In the San Francisco NMU Union Hall I began witnessing to a communist sailor; and he was trying to convert me to the cause. He made a statement that really floored me: "If only we had followers like you JWs, we would rule the world".

Even commies envy how well JWs follow the Watchtower, against all reality. Against all truth. They can hear scripture contradict the Society all day long, it doesn't faze them. They are convinced everyone else is wrong, they alone got it right.

"But if your eye is bad, your whole body will be full of darkness. If therefore the light that is in you is darkness, how great is that darkness! (Matt. 6:23 NKJ)

Jesus predicted the Watchtower would claim His Parousia was invisible, only spiritual eyes would see he entered the "inner chambers" to rule, even contradicting the absurdity comparing His Parousia to a lightning storm lighting the sky, or vultures circling their feast down below....still you choose to believe the Watchtower Deceiver:

This deserves a repeat:

28 "For wherever the carcass is, there the eagles will be gathered together
. (Matt. 24:25-28 NKJ)

Just as a lightning storm and circling vultures are visible, so is the Parousia (coming) of Jesus, like any returning King, His presence will be seen.

Last edited:
JWs seemed to manifest "love among themselves." I was impressed, went to a few meetings. During one of them we watched a training film where everyone was schooled in the art of displaying "love among themselves." How to ask personal questions, act interested in the lives of others.

It was great training, but not genuine "love among themselves".

For a time I was like you, convinced JWs are the people of God. I began witnessing even though I wasn't baptized a witness. In the San Francisco NMU Union Hall I began witnessing to a communist sailor; and he was trying to convert me to the cause. He made a statement that really floored me: "If only we had followers like you JWs, we would rule the world".

Even commies envy how well JWs follow the Watchtower, against all reality. Against all truth. They can hear scripture contradict the Society all day long, it doesn't faze them. They are convinced everyone else is wrong, they alone got it right.

"But if your eye is bad, your whole body will be full of darkness. If therefore the light that is in you is darkness, how great is that darkness! (Matt. 6:23 NKJ)

Jesus predicted the Watchtower would claim His Parousia was invisible, only spiritual eyes would see he entered the "inner chambers" to rule, even contradicting the absurdity comparing His Parousia to a lightning storm lighting the sky, or vultures circling their feast down below....still you choose to believe the Watchtower Deceiver:

This deserves a repeat:

28 "For wherever the carcass is, there the eagles will be gathered together
. (Matt. 24:25-28 NKJ)

Just as a lightning storm and circling vultures are visible, so is the Parousia (coming) of Jesus, like any returning King, His presence will be seen.
Love amongst themselves= the ones in Jesus' 1 true religion. 2 years ago over 1 1/2 billion hours and vehicle use and gas $ used by JW,s for free out of love to try and help get the world out of their darkness.= the work Jesus started( Luke 10,,Acts 20:20) it does not stop until the end( Matt 24:14)--What good news of the kingdom do you know since its the message to be taught?
Jesus predicted-2Thess 2:3=Catholicism and her hundreds of confused branches. The JW,s fixed the mass of confusion via holy spirit, at the proper time( Matt 24:45)
A single teaching from Jesus shows who is who--Matt 6:33-Keep on seeking-FIRST- the kingdom and his( YHVH(Jehovah) righteousness and all these things will be added( sustenance, covering, spirituality)---See Jesus didn't teach seek MY righteousness first as every trinity religion on earth teaches its flock to do.

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back