Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Are you taking the time to pray? Christ is the answer in times of need

https://christianforums.net/threads/psalm-70-1-save-me-o-god-lord-help-me-now.108509/

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Looking to grow in the word of God more?

See our Bible Studies and Devotionals sections in Christian Growth

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Have questions about the Christian faith?

Come ask us what's on your mind in Questions and Answers

• Wearing the right shoes, and properly clothed spiritually?

Join Elected By Him for a devotional on Ephesians 6:14-15

https://christianforums.net/threads/devotional-selecting-the-proper-shoes.109094/

Are there few who are saved, or a great multitude no one could number?

Love amongst themselves= the ones in Jesus' 1 true religion. 2 years ago over 1 1/2 billion hours and vehicle use and gas $ used by JW,s for free out of love to try and help get the world out of their darkness.= the work Jesus started( Luke 10,,Acts 20:20) it does not stop until the end( Matt 24:14)--What good news of the kingdom do you know since its the message to be taught?
Jesus predicted-2Thess 2:3=Catholicism and her hundreds of confused branches. The JW,s fixed the mass of confusion via holy spirit, at the proper time( Matt 24:45)
A single teaching from Jesus shows who is who--Matt 6:33-Keep on seeking-FIRST- the kingdom and his( YHVH(Jehovah) righteousness and all these things will be added( sustenance, covering, spirituality)---See Jesus didn't teach seek MY righteousness first as every trinity religion on earth teaches its flock to do.
1 1/2 billion hours peddling the Watchtower in slavery to time quotas set by the Society. Fail to turn in a good time card and you are on the crap list. Any failure to keep up the pace will result in a dressing down by the overseer.

Emotions manipulated. Studies indicate that members of Jehovah's Witnesses experience higher levels of mental health issues, including severe depression and psychosis, which can contribute to an increased risk of suicide.

30 Years a Watchtower Slave: The Confessions of a Converted Jehovah's Witness​

All JWs become slaves to the Watchtower, disobedient to the Scriptures, preferring instead the teachings of the Watchtower magazine.

Perfect illustration of this truth is the Parousia of Christ, where Jesus illustrates how visible it will be to the physical eyes, yet JWs choose to believe the Watchtower Deceiver Jesus returned invisibly, entered the "inner chambers" to rule in 1914

Before Jesus Christ ascended to heaven in 33 C.E., he promised to return. He likened himself to a nobleman who went away for a long time and returned with power to rule as king. The purpose of Jesus’ return is to provide mankind with good government...Jesus will bring good government to mankind. In what form does Christ return? He was resurrected as an invisible spirit person...he went to heaven and sat at God’s right hand...Much later, Jesus was brought before Jehovah God, “the Ancient of Days,” who granted Jesus power to rule over mankind.-Watchtower 2013

Jesus predicted the coming of the Watchtower Deceiver:

25 "See, I have told you beforehand.
26 "Therefore if they say to you,`Look, He is in the desert!' do not go out; or`Look, He is in the inner rooms!' do not believe it.
27 "For as the lightning comes from the east and flashes to the west, so also will the coming of the Son of Man be.
28 "For wherever the carcass is, there the eagles will be gathered together
. (Matt. 24:25-28 NKJ)

1 1/2 billion hours peddling the Watchtower in slavery to time quotas set by the Society. Fail to turn in a good time card and you are on the crap list. Any failure to keep up the pace will result in a dressing down by the overseer.

Emotions manipulated. Studies indicate that members of Jehovah's Witnesses experience higher levels of mental health issues, including severe depression and psychosis, which can contribute to an increased risk of suicide.

30 Years a Watchtower Slave: The Confessions of a Converted Jehovah's Witness​

All JWs become slaves to the Watchtower, disobedient to the Scriptures, preferring instead the teachings of the Watchtower magazine.

Perfect illustration of this truth is the Parousia of Christ, where Jesus illustrates how visible it will be to the physical eyes, yet JWs choose to believe the Watchtower Deceiver Jesus returned invisibly, entered the "inner chambers" to rule in 1914

Before Jesus Christ ascended to heaven in 33 C.E., he promised to return. He likened himself to a nobleman who went away for a long time and returned with power to rule as king. The purpose of Jesus’ return is to provide mankind with good government...Jesus will bring good government to mankind. In what form does Christ return? He was resurrected as an invisible spirit person...he went to heaven and sat at God’s right hand...Much later, Jesus was brought before Jehovah God, “the Ancient of Days,” who granted Jesus power to rule over mankind.-Watchtower 2013

Jesus predicted the coming of the Watchtower Deceiver:

26 "Therefore if they say to you,`Look, He is in the desert!' do not go out; or`Look, He is in the inner rooms!' do not believe it.
27 "For as the lightning comes from the east and flashes to the west, so also will the coming of the Son of Man be.
I read many apostate books-Every one had LIES in them. Hard hearts LIE just like the hardened hearts of the Israelite leaders back in Jesus day. Matt 12:24)-- Some who lack intelligence blame what certain imperfect men do on the religion. It doesn't work like that. Case and point= Gods anointed king David, stole another mans wife and sent him to his death. It didn't make the religion wrong it made David wrong.
Jesus will return to earth seen by humans at Rev 19:11--Rev 6:2= The presence, mentioned over and over. The darkness has no understanding of it( Matt 24:37--1Cor 15:23--Philip 2:12--2Pet 1:16--2Pet 3:4

So how many days in your life has your heart instructed your mind to seek Jehovah's righteousness first? By actually listening to Jesus so you can accomplish this-John 4:22-24?
I attended different trinity religions in my day, not 1 taught to do that. Why? Because they do not listen to Jesus because they do not know him.

I read many apostate books-Every one had LIES in them. Hard hearts LIE just like the hardened hearts of the Israelite leaders back in Jesus day. Matt 12:24)-- Some who lack intelligence blame what certain imperfect men do on the religion. It doesn't work like that. Case and point= Gods anointed king David, stole another mans wife and sent him to his death. It didn't make the religion wrong it made David wrong.
Jesus will return to earth seen by humans at Rev 19:11--Rev 6:2= The presence, mentioned over and over. The darkness has no understanding of it( Matt 24:37--1Cor 15:23--Philip 2:12--2Pet 1:16--2Pet 3:4

So how many days in your life has your heart instructed your mind to seek Jehovah's righteousness first? By actually listening to Jesus so you can accomplish this-John 4:22-24?
I attended different trinity religions in my day, not 1 taught to do that. Why? Because they do not listen to Jesus because they do not know him.

What psychological dysfunction is evident when a Jehovah's Witness can read Christ's coming will be as visible as lightning, as visible as eagles or vultures circling their prey, and still maintain Christ's coming is invisible, seen only by the trained "spiritual eye"?

"The situation described involves a cognitive dissonance, which is a psychological phenomenon where an individual experiences mental discomfort due to holding two or more contradictory beliefs, values, or attitudes. Here, the cognitive dissonance arises from a Jehovah's Witness interpreting clear biblical imagery of Christ's coming being visible (e.g., as lightning, eagles or vultures circling) yet maintaining that Christ's coming is invisible and seen only by the "spiritual eye."

Here are some psychological and cognitive factors that might contribute to this:
  1. Cognitive Dissonance:
    • Individuals might hold conflicting beliefs and rationalize them to reduce the discomfort caused by the inconsistency. In this case, the belief in an invisible coming of Christ despite scriptural descriptions of visible phenomena.
  2. Confirmation Bias:
    • The tendency to search for, interpret, and remember information in a way that confirms one's preexisting beliefs. Jehovah's Witnesses might focus on interpretations or teachings that support their belief in an invisible coming of Christ.
  3. Groupthink:
    • Within tightly-knit religious communities, there can be a strong tendency to conform to the beliefs and attitudes of the group. Dissent or alternative interpretations might be discouraged, leading individuals to align their beliefs with the group, even if it involves cognitive dissonance.
  4. Authority Bias:
    • People tend to attribute greater accuracy to the opinion of an authority figure and be more influenced by that opinion. In religious contexts, teachings from religious leaders are often accepted without question, even if they conflict with personal interpretations of scripture.
  5. Motivated Reasoning:
    • This occurs when people form conclusions based on what they want to believe rather than on objective evidence. The desire for the teachings to be true or to maintain membership in the religious group can lead to interpretations that align with those desires, even if they seem contradictory.
  6. Compartmentalization:
    • This is a defense mechanism where contradictory beliefs are separated into different areas of the mind so they don't cause conflict. A person might compartmentalize their interpretation of scriptural texts from their religious teachings to avoid confronting the contradiction.
These psychological mechanisms help explain why individuals might maintain seemingly contradictory beliefs without experiencing significant distress or without altering their worldview."-ChatGPT

"Jehovah's Witnesses claim to follow the Bible, but they follow the Watchtower Magazine as their true guide, quoting Holy Scripture out of context to deceive Bible-loving Christians."

The Watchtower claims "that they may know a prophet was among them". Yes, the prophet Deceiver Our LORD Jesus Christ warned us about in Matthew 24:25-28:

26 "How long will this be in the heart of the prophets who prophesy lies? Indeed they are prophets of the deceit of their own heart,
27 "who try to make My people forget My name by their dreams which everyone tells his neighbor, as their fathers forgot My name for Baal.
28 "The prophet who has a dream, let him tell a dream; And he who has My word, let him speak My word faithfully. What is the chaff to the wheat?" says the LORD.
29 "Is not My word like a fire?" says the LORD, "And like a hammer that breaks the rock in pieces?
30 "Therefore behold, I am against the prophets," says the LORD, "who steal My words every one from his neighbor.
31 "Behold, I am against the prophets," says the LORD, "who use their tongues and say,`He says.'
32 "Behold, I am against those who prophesy false dreams," says the LORD, "and tell them, and cause My people to err by their lies and by their recklessness. Yet I did not send them or command them; therefore they shall not profit this people at all," says the LORD. (Jer. 23:26-32 NKJ)

Last edited:
For a time I believed their lies, but before I became a baptized JW I happened upon a book at the public library:

"Apostles of Denial" by EC Gruss

I checked it out thinking I could easily debunk it. "Surprise Surprise Surprise!!!", this Merchant mariner was converted to historic Christianity.

So I was never baptized into the Jehovah's Witnesses. God spared me years of slavery.

Last edited:

What psychological dysfunction is evident when a Jehovah's Witness can read Christ's coming will be as visible as lightning, as visible as eagles or vultures circling their prey, and still maintain Christ's coming is invisible, seen only by the trained "spiritual eye"?

"The situation described involves a cognitive dissonance, which is a psychological phenomenon where an individual experiences mental discomfort due to holding two or more contradictory beliefs, values, or attitudes. Here, the cognitive dissonance arises from a Jehovah's Witness interpreting clear biblical imagery of Christ's coming being visible (e.g., as lightning, eagles or vultures circling) yet maintaining that Christ's coming is invisible and seen only by the "spiritual eye."

Here are some psychological and cognitive factors that might contribute to this:
  1. Cognitive Dissonance:
    • Individuals might hold conflicting beliefs and rationalize them to reduce the discomfort caused by the inconsistency. In this case, the belief in an invisible coming of Christ despite scriptural descriptions of visible phenomena.
  2. Confirmation Bias:
    • The tendency to search for, interpret, and remember information in a way that confirms one's preexisting beliefs. Jehovah's Witnesses might focus on interpretations or teachings that support their belief in an invisible coming of Christ.
  3. Groupthink:
    • Within tightly-knit religious communities, there can be a strong tendency to conform to the beliefs and attitudes of the group. Dissent or alternative interpretations might be discouraged, leading individuals to align their beliefs with the group, even if it involves cognitive dissonance.
  4. Authority Bias:
    • People tend to attribute greater accuracy to the opinion of an authority figure and be more influenced by that opinion. In religious contexts, teachings from religious leaders are often accepted without question, even if they conflict with personal interpretations of scripture.
  5. Motivated Reasoning:
    • This occurs when people form conclusions based on what they want to believe rather than on objective evidence. The desire for the teachings to be true or to maintain membership in the religious group can lead to interpretations that align with those desires, even if they seem contradictory.
  6. Compartmentalization:
    • This is a defense mechanism where contradictory beliefs are separated into different areas of the mind so they don't cause conflict. A person might compartmentalize their interpretation of scriptural texts from their religious teachings to avoid confronting the contradiction.
These psychological mechanisms help explain why individuals might maintain seemingly contradictory beliefs without experiencing significant distress or without altering their worldview."-ChatGPT

"Jehovah's Witnesses claim to follow the Bible, but they follow the Watchtower Magazine as their true guide, quoting Holy Scripture out of context to deceive Bible-loving Christians."

The Watchtower claims "that they may know a prophet was among them". Yes, the prophet Deceiver Our LORD Jesus Christ warned us about in Matthew 24:25-28:

26 "How long will this be in the heart of the prophets who prophesy lies? Indeed they are prophets of the deceit of their own heart,
27 "who try to make My people forget My name by their dreams which everyone tells his neighbor, as their fathers forgot My name for Baal.
28 "The prophet who has a dream, let him tell a dream; And he who has My word, let him speak My word faithfully. What is the chaff to the wheat?" says the LORD.
29 "Is not My word like a fire?" says the LORD, "And like a hammer that breaks the rock in pieces?
30 "Therefore behold, I am against the prophets," says the LORD, "who steal My words every one from his neighbor.
31 "Behold, I am against the prophets," says the LORD, "who use their tongues and say,`He says.'
32 "Behold, I am against those who prophesy false dreams," says the LORD, "and tell them, and cause My people to err by their lies and by their recklessness. Yet I did not send them or command them; therefore they shall not profit this people at all," says the LORD. (Jer. 23:26-32 NKJ)
JW,s are taught-EVERY utterance from God from the bible.

For a time I believed their lies, but before I became a baptized JW I happened upon a book at the public library:

"Apostles of Denial" by EC Gruss

I checked it out thinking I could easily debunk it. "Surprise Surprise Surprise!!!", this Merchant mariner was converted to historic Christianity.

So I was never baptized into the Jehovah's Witnesses. God spared me years of slavery.
When Babylon the great falls-Run to Jehovah. Then you will see your error and can repent of it.

When Babylon the great falls-Run to Jehovah. Then you will see your error and can repent of it.
Acts 13:2 was "the verse" that caused the Watchtower house of cards to collapse with a great crash:

As they were publicly ministering to Jehovah and fasting, the holy spirit said: "Of all persons set Barnabas and Saul apart for me for the work to which I have them.-Acts 13:2 New World Translation

Gruss pointed to the words "I" "Me" and said "Only a Person can say I or Me" and I realized he is right.

For the next few days I cried out to Jehovah: "Help me O Jehovah! I can't see who your people are. Reveal them to me so I can join them, I beg YOU".

Strong was the delusion, the brainwashing Christians were all "Babylon the Great".

I kept crying out to Jehovah, but Jehovah didn't answer. It wasn't until I cried out to Jesus, that Jehovah answered.

The Watchtower never explained why that is, but Scripture does:

Jesus said to him, "I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me. (Jn. 14:6 NKJ)

Joh 11:25 Jesus said to her, "I am the resurrection and the life. He who believes in Me, though he may die, he shall live.

Joh 1:14 And the Word became flesh and dwelt among us, and we beheld His glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father, full of grace and truth.

Joh 10:9 "I am the door. If anyone enters by Me, he will be saved, and will go in and out and find pasture.

Heb 10:20 by a new and living way which He consecrated for us, through the veil, that is, His flesh,

Eph 2:18 For through Him we both have access by one Spirit to the Father.

Rom 5:2 through whom also we have access by faith into this grace in which we stand, and rejoice in hope of the glory of God.

Joh 1:4 In Him was life, and the life was the light of men.

Joh 10:7 Then Jesus said to them again, "Most assuredly, I say to you, I am the door of the sheep.

Heb 10:19 Therefore, brethren, having boldness to enter the Holiest by the blood of Jesus,

1Jo 5:20 And we know that the Son of God has come and has given us an understanding, that we may know Him who is true; and we are in Him who is true, in His Son Jesus Christ. This is the true God and eternal life.

Joh 6:35 And Jesus said to them, "I am the bread of life. He who comes to Me shall never hunger, and he who believes in Me shall never thirst.

Joh 18:37 Pilate therefore said to Him, "Are You a king then?" Jesus answered, "You say rightly that I am a king. For this cause I was born, and for this cause I have come into the world, that I should bear witness to the truth. Everyone who is of the truth hears My voice."

Eph 3:12 in whom we have boldness and access with confidence through faith in Him.

Heb 9:8 the Holy Spirit indicating this, that the way into the Holiest of All was not yet made manifest while the first tabernacle was still standing.

Less frequently cited refs

Joh 1:17 For the law was given through Moses, but grace and truth came through Jesus Christ.

Joh 6:33 "For the bread of God is He who comes down from heaven and gives life to the world."

Joh 6:51 "I am the living bread which came down from heaven. If anyone eats of this bread, he will live forever; and the bread that I shall give is My flesh, which I shall give for the life of the world."

Joh 8:31 Then Jesus said to those Jews who believed Him, "If you abide in My word, you are My disciples indeed.

Joh 17:3 "And this is eternal life, that they may know You, the only true God, and Jesus Christ whom You have sent.

Act 4:12 "Nor is there salvation in any other, for there is no other name under heaven given among men by which we must be saved."

Rom 5:21 so that as sin reigned in death, even so grace might reign through righteousness to eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.

Eph 2:13 But now in Christ Jesus you who once were far off have been brought near by the blood of Christ.

Col 3:4 When Christ who is our life appears, then you also will appear with Him in glory.

Heb 7:25 Therefore He is also able to save to the uttermost those who come to God through Him, since He always lives to make intercession for them.

1Pe 3:18 For Christ also suffered once for sins, the just for the unjust, that He might bring us to God, being put to death in the flesh but made alive by the Spirit,

1Jo 1:2 the life was manifested, and we have seen, and bear witness, and declare to you that eternal life which was with the Father and was manifested to us -

Rev 1:5 and from Jesus Christ, the faithful witness, the firstborn from the dead, and the ruler over the kings of the earth. To Him who loved us and washed us from our sins in His own blood,

Thanks to Jesus, I am one of the Lord's anointed. Out of my heart flows rivers of living water, the Gospel of Jesus Christ my LORD:

38 "He who believes in Me, as the Scripture has said, out of his heart will flow rivers of living water."
39 But this He spoke concerning the Spirit, whom those believing in Him would receive; for the Holy Spirit was not yet given, because Jesus was not yet glorified. (Jn. 7:38-39 NKJ)

Kiss the Son, lest He be angry, And you perish in the way, When His wrath is kindled but a little. Blessed are all those who put their trust in Him. (Ps. 2:12 NKJ)

Last edited:
Acts 13:2 was "the verse" that caused the Watchtower house of cards to collapse with a great crash:

As they were publicly ministering to Jehovah and fasting, the holy spirit said: "Of all persons set Barnabas and Saul apart for me for the work to which I have them.-Acts 13:2 New World Translation

Gruss pointed to the words "I" "Me" and said "Only a Person can say I or Me" and I realized he is right.

For the next few days I cried out to Jehovah: "Help me O Jehovah! I can't see who your people are. Reveal them to me so I can join them, I beg YOU".

Strong was the delusion, the brainwashing Christians were all "Babylon the Great".

I kept crying out to Jehovah, but Jehovah didn't answer. It wasn't until I cried out to Jesus, that Jehovah answered.

The Watchtower never explained why that is, but Scripture does:

Jesus said to him, "I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me. (Jn. 14:6 NKJ)

Joh 11:25 Jesus said to her, "I am the resurrection and the life. He who believes in Me, though he may die, he shall live.

Joh 1:14 And the Word became flesh and dwelt among us, and we beheld His glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father, full of grace and truth.

Joh 10:9 "I am the door. If anyone enters by Me, he will be saved, and will go in and out and find pasture.

Heb 10:20 by a new and living way which He consecrated for us, through the veil, that is, His flesh,

Eph 2:18 For through Him we both have access by one Spirit to the Father.

Rom 5:2 through whom also we have access by faith into this grace in which we stand, and rejoice in hope of the glory of God.

Joh 1:4 In Him was life, and the life was the light of men.

Joh 10:7 Then Jesus said to them again, "Most assuredly, I say to you, I am the door of the sheep.

Heb 10:19 Therefore, brethren, having boldness to enter the Holiest by the blood of Jesus,

1Jo 5:20 And we know that the Son of God has come and has given us an understanding, that we may know Him who is true; and we are in Him who is true, in His Son Jesus Christ. This is the true God and eternal life.

Joh 6:35 And Jesus said to them, "I am the bread of life. He who comes to Me shall never hunger, and he who believes in Me shall never thirst.

Joh 18:37 Pilate therefore said to Him, "Are You a king then?" Jesus answered, "You say rightly that I am a king. For this cause I was born, and for this cause I have come into the world, that I should bear witness to the truth. Everyone who is of the truth hears My voice."

Eph 3:12 in whom we have boldness and access with confidence through faith in Him.

Heb 9:8 the Holy Spirit indicating this, that the way into the Holiest of All was not yet made manifest while the first tabernacle was still standing.

Less frequently cited refs

Joh 1:17 For the law was given through Moses, but grace and truth came through Jesus Christ.

Joh 6:33 "For the bread of God is He who comes down from heaven and gives life to the world."

Joh 6:51 "I am the living bread which came down from heaven. If anyone eats of this bread, he will live forever; and the bread that I shall give is My flesh, which I shall give for the life of the world."

Joh 8:31 Then Jesus said to those Jews who believed Him, "If you abide in My word, you are My disciples indeed.

Joh 17:3 "And this is eternal life, that they may know You, the only true God, and Jesus Christ whom You have sent.

Act 4:12 "Nor is there salvation in any other, for there is no other name under heaven given among men by which we must be saved."

Rom 5:21 so that as sin reigned in death, even so grace might reign through righteousness to eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.

Eph 2:13 But now in Christ Jesus you who once were far off have been brought near by the blood of Christ.

Col 3:4 When Christ who is our life appears, then you also will appear with Him in glory.

Heb 7:25 Therefore He is also able to save to the uttermost those who come to God through Him, since He always lives to make intercession for them.

1Pe 3:18 For Christ also suffered once for sins, the just for the unjust, that He might bring us to God, being put to death in the flesh but made alive by the Spirit,

1Jo 1:2 the life was manifested, and we have seen, and bear witness, and declare to you that eternal life which was with the Father and was manifested to us -

Rev 1:5 and from Jesus Christ, the faithful witness, the firstborn from the dead, and the ruler over the kings of the earth. To Him who loved us and washed us from our sins in His own blood,

Thanks to Jesus, I am one of the Lord's anointed. Out of my heart flows rivers of living water, the Gospel of Jesus Christ my LORD:

38 "He who believes in Me, as the Scripture has said, out of his heart will flow rivers of living water."
39 But this He spoke concerning the Spirit, whom those believing in Him would receive; for the Holy Spirit was not yet given, because Jesus was not yet glorified. (Jn. 7:38-39 NKJ)

Kiss the Son, lest He be angry, And you perish in the way, When His wrath is kindled but a little. Blessed are all those who put their trust in Him. (Ps. 2:12 NKJ)
The bible speaks of the real Jesus is thedoor. Not the fake taught by trinity religions.
Saved by obeying everything Jesus teaches, believing in him is apart of that.

The bible speaks of the real Jesus is thedoor. Not the fake taught by trinity religions.
Saved by obeying everything Jesus teaches, believing in him is apart of that.
Jehovah's Witnesses do not know Jesus. They have no personal relationship with Him at all. All their prayers hit a dense cloud and never reach heaven. I know. I once was one of them.

What the Watchtower claims for the 144,000 anointed, is true for every born again believer in Christ, which JWs are not:

38 Then Peter said to them, "Repent, and let every one of you be baptized in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins; and you shall receive the gift of the Holy Spirit.
39 "For the promise is to you and to your children, and to all who are afar off, as many as the Lord our God will call." (Acts 2:38-39 NKJ)

Contrary to what they told you, there are no second-class Christians, we all become Kings and Priests, only One Hope:

3 endeavoring to keep the unity of the Spirit in the bond of peace.
4 There is one body and one Spirit, just as you were called in one hope of your calling;
5 one Lord, one faith, one baptism;
6 one God and Father of all, who is above all, and through all, and in you all. (Eph. 4:3-6 NKJ)

Last edited:
According to the Bible, only a remnant (few) are saved presently and will go in the Rapture. While a great multitude of Tribulation Saints (which no man could number) will accept Christ as their Lord and Saviour after the Rapture and during the Great Tribulation. Presently, there are more tares than wheat.

According to the Bible, only a remnant (few) are saved presently and will go in the Rapture. While a great multitude of Tribulation Saints (which no man could number) will accept Christ as their Lord and Saviour after the Rapture and during the Great Tribulation. Presently, there are more tares than wheat.
You left out those who passed the Judgment after they died, and now eagerly wait for Christ's Second Coming for salvation from Hades, to rise with the Church at the rapture:

26 He then would have had to suffer often since the foundation of the world; but now, once at the end of the ages, He has appeared to put away sin by the sacrifice of Himself.
27 And as it is appointed for men to die once, but after this the judgment,
28 so Christ was offered once to bear the sins of many. To those who eagerly wait for Him He will appear a second time, apart from sin, for salvation. (Heb. 9:26-28 NKJ)

They gave an account of their lives and were judged, all who repented and believed the Gospel preached ALSO to the dead, now live according to God in Hades, waiting for the Rapture:

5 They will give an account to Him who is ready to judge the living and the dead.
6 For this reason the gospel was preached also to those who are dead, that they might be judged according to men in the flesh, but live according to God in the spirit. (1 Pet. 4:5-6 NKJ)

15 For this we say to you by the word of the Lord, that we who are alive and remain until the coming of the Lord will by no means precede those who are asleep.
16 For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of an archangel, and with the trumpet of God. And the dead in Christ will rise first.
17 Then we who are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air. And thus we shall always be with the Lord.
18 Therefore comfort one another with these words. (1 Thess. 4:15-18 NKJ)

We can be comforted our loved ones who died unsaved, but would repent and believe in Hades, will be there waiting for us.

10 and crying out with a loud voice, saying, "Salvation belongs to our God who sits on the throne, and to the Lamb!" (Rev. 7:9-10 NKJ)

So, what is the context where "only a few are saved" but "no one could number" those saved?
Most likely just a matter of context. Relatively few among all of those who ever lived will be saved. Those in front of God and the Lamb crying out are that fraction of those who ever lived. Apparently still a very large number.

Most likely just a matter of context. Relatively few among all of those who ever lived will be saved. Those in front of God and the Lamb crying out are that fraction of those who ever lived. Apparently still a very large number.
I agree, context is the key. Few of Christ's evil and wicked generation went through the narrow door to be saved, Jesus is that door.

But the events in the end times proves the Bible right, convincing so many they can't be numbered.

Jehovah's Witnesses do not know Jesus. They have no personal relationship with Him at all. All their prayers hit a dense cloud and never reach heaven. I know. I once was one of them.

What the Watchtower claims for the 144,000 anointed, is true for every born again believer in Christ, which JWs are not:

38 Then Peter said to them, "Repent, and let every one of you be baptized in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins; and you shall receive the gift of the Holy Spirit.
39 "For the promise is to you and to your children, and to all who are afar off, as many as the Lord our God will call." (Acts 2:38-39 NKJ)

Contrary to what they told you, there are no second-class Christians, we all become Kings and Priests, only One Hope:

3 endeavoring to keep the unity of the Spirit in the bond of peace.
4 There is one body and one Spirit, just as you were called in one hope of your calling;
5 one Lord, one faith, one baptism;
6 one God and Father of all, who is above all, and through all, and in you all. (Eph. 4:3-6 NKJ)
Jesus is our king, our only king, we serve him daily. We obey everything he teaches to the best of our abilities--Like this important work-Luke 10,,Acts 20:20--Do you?

Jesus is our king, our only king, we serve him daily. We obey everything he teaches to the best of our abilities--Like this important work-Luke 10,,Acts 20:20--Do you?
As W. Schnell pointed out, selling Watchtower publications door to door isn't serving Jesus at all. The Society denies His visible coming, His Deity, His physical resurrection, His preaching to the spirits in prison. And much more.

Often you "liked" my saying Scripture is to be obeyed 100%. Why aren't you consistent with those "likes". I gave you more than enough examples how the Watchtower contradicts the Bible you claim to follow. Its time for you to choose whom you will serve, God or the Watchtower.

Sir, we both made the same mistake Eve made: the serpent directed attention away from the Word of God, to something else. We desired that "something else" and it led to disobeying the Word of God:

NKJ Genesis 3:1 Now the serpent was more cunning than any beast of the field which the LORD God had made. And he said to the woman, "Has God indeed said,`You shall not eat of every tree of the garden'?"
2 And the woman said to the serpent, "We may eat the fruit of the trees of the garden;
3 "but of the fruit of the tree which is in the midst of the garden, God has said,`You shall not eat it, nor shall you touch it, lest you die.'"
4 Then the serpent said to the woman, "You will not surely die.
5 "For God knows that in the day you eat of it your eyes will be opened, and you will be like God, knowing good and evil."
6 So when the woman saw that the tree was good for food, that it was pleasant to the eyes, and a tree desirable to make one wise, she took of its fruit and ate. She also gave to her husband with her, and he ate. (Gen. 3:1-6 NKJ)

Put away all Watchtower publications. Put your eyes on the Word of God. Desire the truth in it.

Open up your Bible and read it alone.

Reread what Christ said, carefully studying the context: Who is speaking, why are they speaking, what point is being made.

Do this and the truth in the Bible will set you free.

7 "Ask, and it will be given to you; seek, and you will find; knock, and it will be opened to you.
8 "For everyone who asks receives, and he who seeks finds, and to him who knocks it will be opened.
9 "Or what man is there among you who, if his son asks for bread, will give him a stone?
10 "Or if he asks for a fish, will he give him a serpent?
11 "If you then, being evil, know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more will your Father who is in heaven give good things to those who ask Him!
(Matt. 7:7-11 NKJ)

"Sanctify them by Your truth. Your word is truth. (Jn. 17:17 NKJ)

Last edited:
Sir, we both made the same mistake Eve made: the serpent directed attention away from the Word of God, to something else. We desired that "something else" and it led to disobeying the Word of God:

NKJ Genesis 3:1 Now the serpent was more cunning than any beast of the field which the LORD God had made. And he said to the woman, "Has God indeed said,`You shall not eat of every tree of the garden'?"
2 And the woman said to the serpent, "We may eat the fruit of the trees of the garden;
3 "but of the fruit of the tree which is in the midst of the garden, God has said,`You shall not eat it, nor shall you touch it, lest you die.'"
5 "For God knows that in the day you eat of it your eyes will be opened, and you will be like God, knowing good and evil."
6 So when the woman saw that the tree was good for food, that it was pleasant to the eyes, and a tree desirable to make one wise, she took of its fruit and ate. She also gave to her husband with her, and he ate. (Gen. 3:1-6 NKJ)

Put away all Watchtower publications. Put your eyes on the Word of God. Desire the truth in it.

Reread what Christ said, carefully studying the context: Who is speaking, why are they speaking, what point is being made.

7 "Ask, and it will be given to you; seek, and you will find; knock, and it will be opened to you.
8 "For everyone who asks receives, and he who seeks finds, and to him who knocks it will be opened.
9 "Or what man is there among you who, if his son asks for bread, will give him a stone?
11 "If you then, being evil, know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more will your Father who is in heaven give good things to those who ask Him!

Although the serpent in the garden was a creature, it has come to represent the sinful nature of man.
The serpent was made to craw on its belly and lick the dust from which it came.
When the children of Israel’s belly was unsatisfied and they loathed the manna, they complained against God and Moses, so the Lord sent serpents among them which when they were bitten many died. They would return to the dust from which they came because their belly was not satisfied with what God had given them.
In order to save the people, Moses set a serpent up on a pole so that when the people looked up at the serpent they would live.
Jesus spoke of this and said that just as the serpent was lifted up, so must the son of man be lifted up.
This speaks of Jesus as having the same nature as the rest of man. And the only way man can be saved is if the sinful nature be lifted up on a pole to die so that others may live who look upon him who was lifted up.

Last edited:
As W. Schnell pointed out, selling Watchtower publications door to door isn't serving Jesus at all. The Society denies His visible coming, His Deity, His physical resurrection, His preaching to the spirits in prison. And much more.

Often you "liked" my saying Scripture is to be obeyed 100%. Why aren't you consistent with those "likes". I gave you more than enough examples how the Watchtower contradicts the Bible you claim to follow. Its time for you to choose whom you will serve, God or the Watchtower.
Nothing is for sale the JW,s bring to ones door.
You might have gave examples out of your altered version of Gods word. FACT= The only real bible has Gods name in place in over 7000 places where God willed it to be because God wants it there. All who love and respect his will use a translation with his name put back in. Wicked men by satan's will removed Gods name against his will=TO MISLEAD.
FACT=Jesus would use a translation with his Father's name put back in if he were on earth today.

Although the serpent in the garden was a creature, it has come to represent the sinful nature of man.
The serpent was made to craw on its belly and lick the dust from which it came.
When the children of Israel’s belly was unsatisfied and they loathed the manna, they complained against God and Moses, so the Lord sent serpents among them which when they were bitten many died. They would return to the dust from which they came because their belly was not satisfied with what God had given them.
In order to save the people, Moses set a serpent up on a pole so that when the people looked up at the serpent they would live.
Jesus spoke of this and said that just as the serpent was lifted up, so must the son of man be lifted up.
This speaks of Jesus as having the same nature as the rest of man. And the only way man can be saved is if the sinful nature be lifted up on a pole to die so that others may live who look upon him who was lifted up.
That ignores what happened to Eve. First Satan cast doubt upon God's Word, "has God indeed said". Then Satan contradicted God, "You will surely not die, you will learn good and evil and become like God. Then Eve took her eyes off of God's Word, and saw the tree as a solution to confusion about God's Word, ingesting it rather than God's Word would make her wise. She wanted to be wise more than anything.

Satan made the Jehovah's Witnesses desirable to me. I looked at how simple it was to learn God's will, and be told exactly how to serve God. Instead of reading the Bible directly, I read Watchtower books, They mixed in God's Word with theirs, using small quotes often with ellipses .... so the Bible seemed to agree with the teaching in the Watchotwer Magazine.

Most of the time, the snips were taken out of context and had nothing to do with the teaching of the Society. But I didn't know that because I didn't read the Bible verses in context, studying what scripture said before and after the verse cited----to know it was being taken out of context to teach a pretext.

The JWs were beautiful to me, they alone served Jehovah! Everyone else was corrupted by false religion, Babylon the Great!

For a time I could see nothing else. When Scripture didn't line up with the Watchtower, I assumed I didn't understand something correctly. I'd look it up in their books and find the answer. Every topic was wonderfully indexed, I could find any information in seconds in their books. In the Watchtower publications was good food, and pleasant to the eyes, and desirable to make one wise. Each topic arranged so its easy to understand.

My eyes were fixed on the Watchtower, that beautiful tower was like a prophet of God, speaking the very Word of God.

It wasn't until Acts 13:2 I realized the Society contradicted the Bible. As truth cannot contradict itself, and the bible is God's truth, I realized the Watchtower had to be wrong.

But I wasted years hustling Watchtower magazines, even though I wasn't a baptized witness. It was only when I decided to go all the way, that God the Holy Spirit pulled me out.

Edmond Gruss in "Apostles of Denial" cited the verse saying: "The Holy Spirit has Ego, He commands the disciples personally and says "I" "Me. Only a Person can say I or Me", and I realized he is right.

Last edited:

You miss the point of the watchtower--Every Sunday worldwide a JW gets the same spiritual feeding by using publications like the watchtower that explains Gods written word with bible passages in each paragraph showing Gods truth. Plus a local needs talk is given. On the midweek meeting 2 or 3 bible chapters like Gen 1-3, then Gen 4-6, sometimes just 2 if they are longer. Plus a bible study on a certain subject out of a publication used alongside the bible explaining it. We are taught every utterance from God, it never stops. Thus by having the same spiritual feedings worldwide every week, we accomplish this true mark=1Cor 1:10= Unity of thought( all of Gods 1 truth) no division.
No mortal can understand the symbolism in the bible without being taught by these-Matt 24:45--They can understand simple things but not many of the deep things unless taught by the ones Jesus appointed.

Back