Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Are We Lost Without A Church?

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$905.00
Goal
$1,038.00
Please list the commands of God we are to follow?

Deuteronomy 28:1 King James Version

28 And it shall come to pass, if thou shalt hearken diligently unto the voice of the Lord thy God, to observe and to do all his commandments which I command thee this day, that the Lord thy God will set thee on high above all nations of the earth:

613 is the list of Elohim's/God's Commands we must follow. These are summed up in the 2 and the 10.

I can agree with you that those that believe they do not sin do not understand the high standards of God.
He is all Holy and only complete holiness will satisfy Him.

Of course this is impossible for us and God knows this as He knew Adam would sin and would disobey.
This is why God made a plan for our escape through Jesus and His mighty sacrifice for all mankind - those who wished to take advantage of it and be a disciple of Jesus.

Ephesians 5:12 King James Version

12 For it is a shame even to speak of those things which are done of them in secret.

You have to find the Real Yeshua/Jesus because over more than 2000 years the Devil/Satan has deceptively disguised himself as Yeshua/Jesus to steal Worship. The Devil/Satan clothes himself with the name mantra Yeshua/Jesus, the word Love and Alms Deeds to hide his Unspeakable Evil. An Imposter is in the Sanctuary!

Do you feel it is impossible to obey all of the Lord's commandments?
That does seem to be your message, as you fight against my avowals that I don't commit sin since my rebirth from God's seed.
Love God above all else, and your neighbor as you love yourself.
It isn't that hard.
Especially when you consider that the "flesh" is gone and we can walk in the Spirit instead. Plus we have the gift of the Holy Ghost in us to guide us.

Praise be to the holy One of God, Jesus Christ !!!

Luke 1:5-6 King James Version

5 There was in the days of Herod, the king of Judaea, a certain priest named Zacharias, of the course of Abia: and his wife was of the daughters of Aaron, and her name was Elisabeth.

6 And they were both righteous before God, walking in all the commandments and ordinances of the Lord blameless.

By obeying your own standards of righteousness you don't submit to the Righteousness of Elohim/God.

Deuteronomy 28:1 King James Version

28 And it shall come to pass, if thou shalt hearken diligently unto the voice of the Lord thy God, to observe and to do all his commandments which I command thee this day, that the Lord thy God will set thee on high above all nations of the earth:

613 is the list of Elohim's/God's Commands we must follow. These are summed up in the 2 and the 10.

Do you believe a person must become physically circumcised and keep the law of Moses to be saved?

A simple yes or no, please.

JLB

Do you believe a person must become physically circumcised and keep the law of Moses to be saved?

A simple yes or no, please.

JLB

Since this is a forum...

My answer to this question is... absolutely not.

I can agree with you that those that believe they do not sin do not understand the high standards of God.
He is all Holy and only complete holiness will satisfy Him.

Of course this is impossible for us and God knows this as He knew Adam would sin and would disobey.
This is why God made a plan for our escape through Jesus and His mighty sacrifice for all mankind - those who wished to take advantage of it and be a disciple of Jesus.

Hi RS....
You didn't really answer my question to you.
I did watch some of the video (not all of it).

I still don't understand and please answer the following question...
Do those that practice loving kindness and compassion also need faith in order to be saved?
Or do you mean that everyone who practices loving kindness and compassion will be saved
whether or not they have faith in God (or believe in God).

This would clear up a lot.
I find that faith is needed for salvation - both in the OT and the NT.
Would you agree that we need faith AND to be loving and compassionate?
Further to my previous reply, that Karuna ( Loving-compassion ) was the epitome of Christ and Bibles' message / teachings , I wish to make it abundantly clear it is FAITH in Christ which draws us nearer and nearer to Jesus--- the mega mountain of LOVE, WISDOM and COMPASSION, TRUTH AND JUSTICE-- to name a few!—but foremost --- that is what Jesus is :) So it is an absolute MUST to have Faith in Him as the Son of God and Savior of Mankind. Everything starts from that point . That being said we need to TRUST and LOVE Him deep enough to OBEY Him ( John 14:15). Now believe and trust are two different animals. Trust runs deep and is enduring, while belief is so much more superficial . remember the Parable of the Sower Jesus spoke of the Word coming to people and then they lost it due to worldly concerns cares anxiety etc. Here below is that parable of Christ (Mark 4:3-8),

3 “Listen! A farmer went out to sow his seed. 4 As he was scattering the seed, some fell along the path, and the birds came and ate it up. 5 Some fell on rocky places, where it did not have much soil. It sprang up quickly, because the soil was shallow. 6 But when the sun came up, the plants were scorched, and they withered because they had no root. 7 Other seed fell among thorns, which grew up and choked the plants so that they did not bear grain. 8 Still other seed fell on good soil. It came up, grew and produced a crop, some multiplying thirty, some sixty, some a hundred times.”

Christ explains His parable ( Mark 4:15-20)
15 Some people are like seed along the path, where the word is sown. As soon as they hear it, Satan comes and takes away the word that was sown in them. 16 Others, like seed sown on rocky places, hear the word and at once receive it with joy. 17 But since they have no root, they last only a short time. When trouble or persecution comes because of the word, they quickly fall away. 18 Still others, like seed sown among thorns, hear the word; 19 but the worries of this life, the deceitfulness of wealth and the desires for other things come in and choke the word, making it unfruitful. 20 Others, like seed sown on good soil, hear the word, accept it, and produce a crop—some thirty, some sixty, some a hundred times what was sown.”

So here lies ( I believe) the deep deep secret of Christ salvation and it is NOT belive and go to heaven--- but its in Matthew 4:20 “Others, like seed sown on good soil, hear the word, accept it, and produce a crop—some thirty, some sixty, some a hundred times what was sown.”

This is precisely what Jesus, the Master of the Universe (of which earth is small and tiny and of which we are an abysmally puny part) TAUGHT and expected of us--- to not only believe but TRUST HIM and accept all that He taught and IMPLEMENT those gems/commands in our lives and bear GREAT FRUIT for the Kingdom as Christ did for the Father.

Else the following words of deep warning are dangling in front of us of John the Baptist – Mark 3:10:
“The ax lies ready at the root of the trees, and every tree that does not produce good fruit will be cut down and thrown into the fire.”

Yup that’s exactly what Bible’s message is – BELIEVE so that we may OBEY so that we may bear GOOD FRUIT for the Kingdom. Else we will be bundled together and thrown in eternal fire where “the worm will never die, and the fire will never be quenched” (Isaiah 66:24, Mark 9:48)

We must remember that it is His love that the Behemoth Spirit of God spread out throughout the vast endless universe ( Jeremiah 23:24) draws Him to us because of LOVE.

So great is His love for Loving-compassion that He will pick up on the last days ---- apart from many fruitful/obedient Christians ----many Good Samaritans who may not have even known Christ in their lifetime but their hearts were filled with Loving Compassion which led them to practice it in their lives and even unknowingly they were bearing good fruit for the Father’s kingdom.

This is what I meant. Not that don’t have faith but good works of Loving kindness. PLEASE believe in the Lord and TRUST and OBEY and practice Loving-kindness which covers ALL sin ( Proverbs10:12, 1peter 4:8) I beg everybody and myself with face on the floor /\/\/\

Conclusion : Everything. Starts. With. Faith

Further to my previous reply, that Karuna ( Loving-compassion ) was the epitome of Christ and Bibles' message / teachings , I wish to make it abundantly clear it is FAITH in Christ which draws us nearer and nearer to Jesus--- the mega mountain of LOVE, WISDOM and COMPASSION, TRUTH AND JUSTICE-- to name a few!—but foremost --- that is what Jesus is :) So it is an absolute MUST to have Faith in Him as the Son of God and Savior of Mankind. Everything starts from that point . That being said we need to TRUST and LOVE Him deep enough to OBEY Him ( John 14:15). Now believe and trust are two different animals. Trust runs deep and is enduring, while belief is so much more superficial . remember the Parable of the Sower Jesus spoke of the Word coming to people and then they lost it due to worldly concerns cares anxiety etc. Here below is that parable of Christ (Mark 4:3-8),

3 “Listen! A farmer went out to sow his seed. 4 As he was scattering the seed, some fell along the path, and the birds came and ate it up. 5 Some fell on rocky places, where it did not have much soil. It sprang up quickly, because the soil was shallow. 6 But when the sun came up, the plants were scorched, and they withered because they had no root. 7 Other seed fell among thorns, which grew up and choked the plants so that they did not bear grain. 8 Still other seed fell on good soil. It came up, grew and produced a crop, some multiplying thirty, some sixty, some a hundred times.”

Christ explains His parable ( Mark 4:15-20)
15 Some people are like seed along the path, where the word is sown. As soon as they hear it, Satan comes and takes away the word that was sown in them. 16 Others, like seed sown on rocky places, hear the word and at once receive it with joy. 17 But since they have no root, they last only a short time. When trouble or persecution comes because of the word, they quickly fall away. 18 Still others, like seed sown among thorns, hear the word; 19 but the worries of this life, the deceitfulness of wealth and the desires for other things come in and choke the word, making it unfruitful. 20 Others, like seed sown on good soil, hear the word, accept it, and produce a crop—some thirty, some sixty, some a hundred times what was sown.”

So here lies ( I believe) the deep deep secret of Christ salvation and it is NOT belive and go to heaven--- but its in Matthew 4:20 “Others, like seed sown on good soil, hear the word, accept it, and produce a crop—some thirty, some sixty, some a hundred times what was sown.”

This is precisely what Jesus, the Master of the Universe (of which earth is small and tiny and of which we are an abysmally puny part) TAUGHT and expected of us--- to not only believe but TRUST HIM and accept all that He taught and IMPLEMENT those gems/commands in our lives and bear GREAT FRUIT for the Kingdom as Christ did for the Father.

Else the following words of deep warning are dangling in front of us of John the Baptist – Mark 3:10:
“The ax lies ready at the root of the trees, and every tree that does not produce good fruit will be cut down and thrown into the fire.”

Yup that’s exactly what Bible’s message is – BELIEVE so that we may OBEY so that we may bear GOOD FRUIT for the Kingdom. Else we will be bundled together and thrown in eternal fire where “the worm will never die, and the fire will never be quenched” (Isaiah 66:24, Mark 9:48)

We must remember that it is His love that the Behemoth Spirit of God spread out throughout the vast endless universe ( Jeremiah 23:24) draws Him to us because of LOVE.

So great is His love for Loving-compassion that He will pick up on the last days ---- apart from many fruitful/obedient Christians ----many Good Samaritans who may not have even known Christ in their lifetime but their hearts were filled with Loving Compassion which led them to practice it in their lives and even unknowingly they were bearing good fruit for the Father’s kingdom.

This is what I meant. Not that don’t have faith but good works of Loving kindness. PLEASE believe in the Lord and TRUST and OBEY and practice Loving-kindness which covers ALL sin ( Proverbs10:12, 1peter 4:8) I beg everybody and myself with face on the floor /\/\/\

Conclusion : Everything. Starts. With. Faith
Yes, I agree with all of the above.
I also agree that those that love and know God but have not had the opportunity to know about Jesus, will also be saved based on their faith and the good deeds/works that follow which you call love.

And, of course, if one trust someone, they also obey that person.

Ephesians 5:12 King James Version

12 For it is a shame even to speak of those things which are done of them in secret.

You have to find the Real Yeshua/Jesus because over more than 2000 years the Devil/Satan has deceptively disguised himself as Yeshua/Jesus to steal Worship. The Devil/Satan clothes himself with the name mantra Yeshua/Jesus, the word Love and Alms Deeds to hide his Unspeakable Evil. An Imposter is in the Sanctuary!
Do you realize that what you've posted above is blasphemy?

Matthew 12:31-32
31Therefore I tell you, every sin and blasphemy will be forgiven people, but the blasphemy against the Spirit will not be forgiven.
32And whoever speaks a word against the Son of Man will be forgiven, but whoever speaks against the Holy Spirit will not be forgiven, either in this age or in the age to come.

Every believer on this forum is worshipping Jesus of Nazareth, The Son of God and The Son of Man,
who is also known as The Christ - the Savior of Mankind, as God the Father planned from the beginning knowing that man would sin.

If you are worshipping a different Jesus, then your words are blasphemy.

Yes, I agree with all of the above.
I also agree that those that love and know God but have not had the opportunity to know about Jesus, will also be saved based on their faith and the good deeds/works that follow which you call love.

And, of course, if one trust someone, they also obey that person.
Ameen Ameen and Ameen :nod

Back