Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Believe in God, you will be saved

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
I think I will try and post. Not with my Carnal mind but out of my new heart and mind.

Can’t spell. Can’t punctuate. Vision problems reading a smart phone. Use King James (with those unique wordings, and added verses.
If we ever had an inner voice, Adam probably messed most of it up. By the time of the flood, the rest of our thinking heart was shot.

The law was a school master till Christ was come:
Some on stone
Some written out on (?).

So on the day of Pentecost how did the righteous men from the nations come to be in Jerusalem?
IMHO Ezekiel mentions the men with the mark on their forehead. The mark showing: these people sigh over the sins of Israel. This dispersion ( 400 years of silence) were placed in the nations, not among those who were killed, and given a sanctuary. During these years they spoke of God to the nations.

These men who sighed over sins had a promise given them: I will put my law in a new heart of flesh. Not an old stony heart, but a pliable heart of flesh, and with understanding.

Matthew chapters 5, 6, 7 show the inner thoughts.
And
I will put it in their minds,
Pentecost was the time of reception.

The apostles began to speak of many revealed things.

The carnal mind is replaced with the mind of Christ.

Mississippi redneck
eddif

If the mind of Christ is in us, we do this, we do all for others, nothing for ourselves, that is why Jesus became obedient to the death of the cross, and if we have that same mind, how do we only talk about things on forums, that is not the mind of Christ at all, or we would be dead in our sins. ( relying on all the one who speak great swelling words of vanity.)

Philippians 2:3 Let nothing be done through strife or vainglory; but in lowliness of mind let each esteem other better than themselves.
4 Look not every man on his own things, but every man also on the things of others.
5 Let this mind be in you, which was also in Christ Jesus:
6 Who, being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God:
7 But made himself of no reputation, and took upon him the form of a servant, and was made in the likeness of men:
8 And being found in fashion as a man, he humbled himself, and became obedient unto death, even the death of the cross.

Doesn’t answer the question.

Maybe it does and maybe it does not

Proverbs 26:3 A whip for the horse, a bridle for the ass, and a rod for the fool's back.
4 Answer not a fool according to his folly, lest thou also be like unto him.
5 Answer a fool according to his folly, lest he be wise in his own conceit.

Maybe it does and maybe it does not

Proverbs 26:3 A whip for the horse, a bridle for the ass, and a rod for the fool's back.
4 Answer not a fool according to his folly, lest thou also be like unto him.
5 Answer a fool according to his folly, lest he be wise in his own conceit.
No maybe, it doesn’t.

But why would you think Romans 2 says all men have a conscience ?
I think that because Paul refers to it in Rom 2:14-15
It is written..."For when the Gentiles, which have not the law, do by nature the things contained in the law, these, having not the law, are a law unto themselves:
15 Which shew the work of the law written in their hearts, their conscience also bearing witness, and their thoughts the mean while accusing or else excusing one another;)"
If they had no conscience, they wouldn't do Godly things at all.
It says the opposite.
The law written in the heart gives the conscience, ( the new covenant of Christ.) and before this the people of Israel are in darkness( without conscience, as their MINDS ARE BLINDED.)
You have the cart before the horse.
If they had no conscience they would not choose to obey God.
Their obedience was already their nature without the Law...says the scripture. (v 14)
2 Corinthians 3:14 But their minds were blinded: for until this day remaineth the same vail untaken away in the reading of the old testament; which vail is done away in Christ.
15 But even unto this day, when Moses is read, the vail is upon their heart.
16 Nevertheless when it shall turn to the Lord, the vail shall be taken away.
I pray you do notice that the writer is referring to the Jews in the desert with Moses.
Your context doesn't cover everyone ever born.
I am not on this forum for debate, if you have no conscience yourself to see you cannot acknowledge the truth, why deny it( it is not wise.)
Why use a forum if all you want to do is speak?
Frankly, we are told to be slow to speak and quick to hear.
When I see all the unbelievers in the world giving to charity and treating their loved ones well I cannot deny they have a conscience.
Adams transgression is sin, stop debating with people, if you cant believe the testimony of Christ, go and be a muslim.
No thanks.
The truth of Christ has freed me from committing sin, as I am no longer born of Adamic seed but have been reborn of God's seed.
Romans 5:14 Nevertheless death reigned from Adam to Moses, even over them that had not sinned after the similitude of Adam's transgression, who is the figure of him that was to come.
Even over those who did not sin like Adam.
They must have kept a good conscience.
We are mindless,
No sense trying to prove it.
if we have the mind of Christ, no longer our own wicked mind and understanding.
If we are mindless, how can we have a wicked mind?
Proverbs 3:5 Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.
1 Corinthians 2:16 For who hath known the mind of the Lord, that he may instruct him? but we have the mind of Christ.
Amen.

I think that because Paul refers to it in Rom 2:14-15
It is written..."For when the Gentiles, which have not the law, do by nature the things contained in the law, these, having not the law, are a law unto themselves:
15 Which shew the work of the law written in their hearts, their conscience also bearing witness, and their thoughts the mean while accusing or else excusing one another;)"
If they had no conscience, they wouldn't do Godly things at all.

They have a conscience ( conscience is to know good) through Christ rising from the dead( how can you have a good conscience BEFORE THEN???????

Hebrews 9:14 How much more shall the blood of Christ, who through the eternal Spirit offered himself without spot to God, purge your conscience from dead works to serve the living God?

1 Peter 3:21 The like figure whereunto even baptism doth also now save us (not the putting away of the filth of the flesh, but the answer of a good conscience toward God,) by the resurrection of Jesus Christ:

You have the cart before the horse.
If they had no conscience they would not choose to obey God.
Their obedience was already their nature without the Law...says the scripture. (v 14)

They cant have a conscience, all they received is testified to be given to us( gifted through Christs sacrifice) and YOU CANT SHOW ANYONE TO HAVE A CONSCIENCE OF BELIEF WITHOUT IT ALL BEING GIVEN TO THEM WITHOUT BLASPHEMY..

1 Corinthians 4:7 For who maketh thee to differ from another? and what hast thou that thou didst not receive? now if thou didst receive it, why dost thou glory, as if thou hadst not received it?

Ephesians 2:8 For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God:
9 Not of works, lest any man should boast.

I pray you do notice that the writer is referring to the Jews in the desert with Moses.
Your context doesn't cover everyone ever born.
The Jews were blinded in the law( which is not of faith) and everybody was blinded by the same ( before faith was come) YOU ARE INCAPABLE OF SHOWING MAN HAVING SIGHT BEFORE CHRIST GAVE THE LIGHT AND ARE REVEALING YOUR DARKENED UNDERSTANDING ONLY

John 12:46 I am come a light into the world, that whosoever believeth on me should not abide in darkness.

Galatians 3:22 But the scripture hath concluded all under sin, that the promise by faith of Jesus Christ might be given to them that believe.
23 But before faith came, we were kept under the law, shut up unto the faith which should afterwards be revealed.
24 Wherefore the law was our schoolmaster to bring us unto Christ, that we might be justified by faith.
25 But after that faith is come, we are no longer under a schoolmaster.
26 For ye are all the children of God by faith in Christ Jesus.

Ephesians 4:18 Having the understanding darkened, being alienated from the life of God through the ignorance that is in them, because of the blindness of their heart:

1 John 2:9 He that saith he is in the light, and hateth his brother, is in darkness even until now.

Why use a forum if all you want to do is speak?
Frankly, we are told to be slow to speak and quick to hear.
When I see all the unbelievers in the world giving to charity and treating their loved ones well I cannot deny they have a conscience.
Unbelievers are morally abandoned ( reprobates) unless Christ is in us. ( how much antichrist do you want to show your words and opinions and how you wont stop or be corrected on anything proves you are for strife purpose on the forum ONLY.)

2 Corinthians 13:5 Examine yourselves, whether ye be in the faith; prove your own selves. Know ye not your own selves, how that Jesus Christ is in you, except ye be reprobates?

Matthew 15:13 But he answered and said, Every plant, which my heavenly Father hath not planted, shall be rooted up.

Matthew 7:18 A good tree cannot bring forth evil fruit, neither can a corrupt tree bring forth good fruit.

No thanks.
The truth of Christ has freed me from committing sin, as I am no longer born of Adamic seed but have been reborn of God's seed.
Impossible, your love is for yourself not others. You are testified about and all you speak is what was told/warned about, and out of your abundance of your heart, you will speak against mine.

2 Corinthians 10:18 For not he that commendeth himself is approved, but whom the Lord commendeth.

2 Timothy 3:2 For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy,

Even over those who did not sin like Adam.
They must have kept a good conscience.
Sure apart from the testimony how the good conscience is only now ( after Christ rose to replace the sin of Adam) to be had. (your claim is not scriptural, and it is AGAINST CHRIST DYING AND RISING AGAIN, TO GIVE MAN A GOOD CONSCIENCE.)

All you have left to do is do some strange dance and to sing out of tune.

1 Timothy 1:5 Now the end of the commandment is charity out of a pure heart, and of a good conscience, and of faith unfeigned:

1 Peter 3: 21 The like figure whereunto even baptism doth also now save us (not the putting away of the filth of the flesh, but the answer of a good conscience toward God,) by the resurrection of Jesus Christ:
22 Who is gone into heaven, and is on the right hand of God; angels and authorities and powers being made subject unto him.

I think it can be most healthy to read Ephesians over and over. And Acts 20 also, about Paul's exhortation to the Ephesian elders.

No sense trying to prove it.

If we are mindless, how can we have a wicked mind?

Amen.

Because without God man is nothing, as God is all things and the wicked are a shadow that passes away ( the wicked mind is a shadow and just is nothing, and ALL HIS REASONING IS FOOLISHNESS.)

Isaiah 44:25 That frustrateth the tokens of the liars, and maketh diviners mad; that turneth wise men backward, and maketh their knowledge foolish;

Ecclesiastes 8: 12 Though a sinner do evil an hundred times, and his days be prolonged, yet surely I know that it shall be well with them that fear God, which fear before him:
13 But it shall not be well with the wicked, neither shall he prolong his days, which are as a shadow; because he feareth not before God.

James 1:10 But the rich, in that he is made low: because as the flower of the grass he shall pass away.

Why say Amen, that is the Lords name and He does not hold them guiltless who takes His name in Vain.

Revelation 3:14 And unto the angel of the church of the Laodiceans write; THESE THINGS SAYETH THE AMEN, the faithful and true witness, the beginning of the creation of God;

Deuteronomy 5:11 THOU SHALT NOT TAKE THE NAME OF THE LORD THY GOD IN VAIN: for THE LORD WILL NOT HOLD HIM GUILTLESS THAT TAKETH HIS NAME IN VAIN.

They have a conscience ( conscience is to know good) through Christ rising from the dead( how can you have a good conscience BEFORE THEN???????
Hebrews 9:14 How much more shall the blood of Christ, who through the eternal Spirit offered himself without spot to God, purge your conscience from dead works to serve the living God?
If the conscience wasn't purged, it would still be a conscience.
If we had no conscience before its purging, the Heb 9 verse would make no sense.
1 Peter 3:21 The like figure whereunto even baptism doth also now save us (not the putting away of the filth of the flesh, but the answer of a good conscience toward God,) by the resurrection of Jesus Christ:
Again, the conscience precedes its answering.

They cant have a conscience, all they received is testified to be given to us( gifted through Christs sacrifice) and YOU CANT SHOW ANYONE TO HAVE A CONSCIENCE OF BELIEF WITHOUT IT ALL BEING GIVEN TO THEM WITHOUT BLASPHEMY..
That reminds me of king Abimelech's reaction to Abraham hiding the fact he was married to Sarah, in Gen 20.
Without a conscience, he wouldn't have given a hoot about her being married.
1 Corinthians 4:7 For who maketh thee to differ from another? and what hast thou that thou didst not receive? now if thou didst receive it, why dost thou glory, as if thou hadst not received it
If anything, I agree we are "given" a conscience in childhood.
Translated...we learn what is or is not appropriate as we grow and learn.
Ephesians 2:8 For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God:
9 Not of works, lest any man should boast.
Amen to that.
Circumcision and dietary laws profit us nothing.

The Jews were blinded in the law( which is not of faith) and everybody was blinded by the same ( before faith was come) YOU ARE INCAPABLE OF SHOWING MAN HAVING SIGHT BEFORE CHRIST GAVE THE LIGHT AND ARE REVEALING YOUR DARKENED UNDERSTANDING ONLY
Not all of the Jews were blinded.
And the bible is full of OT prophets who saw the light.
John 12:46 I am come a light into the world, that whosoever believeth on me should not abide in darkness.
Galatians 3:22 But the scripture hath concluded all under sin, that the promise by faith of Jesus Christ might be given to them that believe.
23 But before faith came, we were kept under the law, shut up unto the faith which should afterwards be revealed.
24 Wherefore the law was our schoolmaster to bring us unto Christ, that we might be justified by faith.
25 But after that faith is come, we are no longer under a schoolmaster.
26 For ye are all the children of God by faith in Christ Jesus.
Ephesians 4:18 Having the understanding darkened, being alienated from the life of God through the ignorance that is in them, because of the blindness of their heart:
1 John 2:9 He that saith he is in the light, and hateth his brother, is in darkness even until now.
Are sinners in the darkness?
"If we say that we have fellowship with him, and walk in darkness, we lie, and do not the truth:" (1 John 1:6)

Back