Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Site Restructuring

The site is currently undergoing some restructuring, which will take some time. Sorry for the inconvenience if things are a little hard to find right now.

Please let us know if you find any new problems with the way things work and we will get them fixed. You can always report any problems or difficulty finding something in the Talk With The Staff / Report a site issue forum.

Christian sinners

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
The Son of God tells you:

He who is unjust, let him be unjust still; he who is filthy, let him be filthy still; he who is righteous, let him be righteous still; he who is holy, let him be holy still.”
Rev 22: 11 (NKJV)

"Look, I am coming soon! My reward is with me, and I will give to each person according to what they have done. "I am the Alpha and the Omega, the first and the last, the beginning and the end." JESUS!!!!!
Revelation 22:12 (NIV)

Look, I am coming soon, bringing my reward with me to repay all people according to their deeds.
Behold, I am coming soon, bringing my recompense with me, to repay each one for what he has done.
See! I am coming soon! My reward is with me to repay everyone according to his behavior.
Behold, I come at once, and my reward is with me, and I shall give to every person according to his work.
I will bring my reward with me to pay all people based on what they have done.

Revelation 3:11
I am coming soon. Hold on to what you have, so that no one will take your crown.

Revelation 2:23
I (THE SON OF GOD) will strike her children dead (FOR SEXUAL IMMORALITY). Then all the churches will know that I am he who searches hearts and minds, and I will repay each of you according to your deeds.

Matthew 16:27
For the Son of Man is going to come in his Father's glory with his angels, and then he will reward each person according to what they have done.

Jeremiah 17:10
"I the LORD search the heart and examine the mind, to reward each person according to their conduct, according to what their deeds deserve."

Isaiah 40:10
See, the Sovereign LORD comes with power, and he rules with a mighty arm. See, his reward is with him, and his recompense accompanies him.

He brings on them what their conduct deserves...
THIS IS YOUR CHRISTIANITY!

KNOW THAT AND ACT ACCORDINGLY, LIVING A GODLY LIFE OR GET YOUR REWARD.

All you said and quoted is 100% right but not at the expense of some so called muslims' (who worship demons) righteousness. Our righteousness is from Jesus Christ and we need to be led by the Holy Spirit in leading a godly life.

Question: "Is forgiveness of your sins by the Son of God Jesus a "license" to sin?"

Answer: A person who has truly been redeemed by Jesus Christ will not live a life characterized by continuous, willful sin. We must draw a distinction between how a Christian should live and what a person must do in order to receive salvation. If we live in sins, we will die in sins. No matter if we pretend to be christians or not.

The Bible is clear that salvation is by grace alone, through faith alone, in Jesus Christ alone (John 3:16; Ephesians 2:8-9; John 14:6).

Salvation is gained by faith, but then maintained by works. We are saved not only by faith alone! If we live in sins, we will die in sins and God will judge us for our sexual immorality..."You see that a person is considered righteous by what they do and not by faith alone."James 2:24

Does this mean that a Christian can live any way he wants to and still be saved? This is essentially a hypothetical question, because the Bible makes it clear that a true Christian will not live "any way he wants to." Christians are new creations (2 Corinthians 5:17). Christians demonstrate the fruit of the Spirit (Galatians 5:22-23), not the acts of the flesh/sins (Galatians 5:19-21). First John 3:6-9 clearly states that a true Christian will not live in continual sin. "What shall we say, then? Shall we go on sinning so that grace may increase? By no means! We died to sin; how can we live in it any longer?" (Romans 6:1-2).

God forgives us if we REPENT and ABANDON our sins to live a godly life and believe in the Son of God but this forgiveness is not a license to sin. Rather, it is the security of knowing that God's love is guaranteed for those who trust in Christ. Knowing and understanding God's tremendous gift of salvation accomplishes the opposite of giving a license to sin.

How could anyone, knowing the price Jesus Christ paid for us, go on to live a life of sin (Romans 6:15-23)? How could anyone who understands God's unconditional and guaranteed love for those who believe, take that love and throw it back in God's face? Such a person is demonstrating not that His forgiveness has given him a license to sin, but rather that he or she has not truly experienced salvation through Jesus Christ. "No one who lives in him keeps on sinning. No one who continues to sin has either seen him or known him" (1 John 3:6).

Ok, men and women repent, confess your sins to God Jesus in prayers, abandon your lovers and live as children of God to bring GLORY to your Father. This is the true Christianity when you will OBEY what God Jesus commands you!

The Son of God commands you:

‘These things says the Son of God, who has eyes like a flame of fire, and His feet like fine brass: ...

“I know your works, that you have a name that you are alive, but you are dead. 2 Be watchful, and strengthen the things which remain, that are ready to die, for I have not found your works perfect before God. 3 Remember therefore how you have received and heard; hold fast and repent. Therefore if you will not watch, I will come upon you as a thief, and you will not know what hour I will come upon you.

Revelation 3

“I am the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End,” says the Lord, “who is and who was and who is to come, the Almighty.” I am He who lives, and was dead, and behold, I am alive forevermore. Amen. And I have the keys of Hades and of Death. Revelation 1

Lord Jesus, wash away all my iniquity and cleanse me from my sin. Cleanse our consciences from acts that lead to death, so that we may serve the living God by our hearts, souls and bodies!

1 John 1:9

If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just and will forgive us our sins and purify us from all unrighteousness.

9 Do you not know that the unrighteous will NOT inherit the kingdom of God?

Do not be deceived. Neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor homosexuals, nor sodomites, nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners will inherit the kingdom of God.

And such were some of you. But you were washed, but you were sanctified, but you were justified in the name of the Lord Jesus and by the Spirit of our God.

1 Corinthians 6

Lord, Jesus, write our names in the Book of Life. Wash us and sanctify us to live as You command...Come Lord Jesus to our planet soon and transform it. Let Your Kingdom of righteousness come to our planet! Amen.

How to get to the Kingdom of God if Jesus says in Revelation that even liars will not enter it...
Guys, can you list here sins for which God does not accept people in His Kingdom? From the Bible...
These come to mind:
1 Corinthians 6:9-10 - "Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind, Nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners, shall inherit the kingdom of God."

Revelation 21:8 - "But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death."

1 John 3:15 - "Whosoever hateth his brother is a murderer: and ye know that no murderer hath eternal life abiding in him."

The Bible is clear that salvation is by grace alone, through faith alone, in Jesus Christ alone (John 3:16; Ephesians 2:8-9; John 14:6).

We are saved not only by faith alone!

"You see that a person is considered righteous by what they do and not by faith alone."James 2:24
Either you worded that wrong, or you're contradicting yourself.

I would say, we are imputed with Christ's righteousness, and we will do good works because we were imputed with his righteousness. I don't think good works maintain salvation (John 10:27-29), but they are the result of salvation.

"What doth it profit, my brethren, though a man say he hath faith, and have not works? can faith save him? If a brother or sister be naked, and destitute of daily food, And one of you say unto them, Depart in peace, be ye warmed and filled; notwithstanding ye give them not those things which are needful to the body; what doth it profit? Even so faith, if it hath not works, is dead, being alone." James 2:14-16

Do you know what the Scripture says?
Little children, let no one deceive you. He who practices righteousness is righteous.
He who sins is of the devil.
We all do both at times: And we are clearly not of God and the Devil at the same time!

"For the flesh lusteth against the Spirit, and the Spirit against the flesh: and these are contrary the one to the other: so that ye cannot do the things that ye would." Galatians 5:17
We have the will of the spirit and the will of the flesh.

Right. But I mentioned RIGHTEOUS Muslims....I saw them...They deserve to know my God more than me- a sinner....
Have you seen righteous unbelievers?
You and the Muslims are sinners. Everyone is.

"For there is not a just man upon earth, that doeth good, and sinneth not." Ecclesiastes 7:20
"For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God; Being justified freely by his grace through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus" Romans 3:23-24
"If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us." 1 John 1:8

Yes, their god does NOT exist..he is just an idea...but they live righteously even without the God of Israel.... Why? They hope to meet Him in this life and after.... Go to them and tell them about the TRUE God!

jabhat,

I believe I understand what you are talking about. While the Koran rejects Christ as the God-Man who literally died and rose again and made Himself an offering for sin, and falsely elevates Muhammad to the level of Christ, the Koran does teach a strict morality which includes abstinence from alcohol and divination, and enjoins alms-giving and daily prayers to Allah. Islam is a religion of good works, which also teaches hatred for Christians and Jews as infidels.

So when you say "Muslims live righteously" what you mean is they have a code of morality, and many would live more moral lives than some professing Christians. Scripture also tells us that the Gentiles (including Muslims) who do not have the Law (the Ten Commandments), still live by the Law that has been placed in their consciences (Rom 2:14,15). But they are still lost and need Christ and His imputed righteousness, since the whole world is guilty before God.

Islam, as you probably know, is derived from the Old Testament (with many perversions) and reveals a knowledge of Christ and the Gospel, yet tries to elevate Islam above the Gospel, and calls Abraham the first Muslim.

Revelation 2:23
I (THE SON OF GOD) will strike her children dead (FOR SEXUAL IMMORALITY). Then all the churches will know that I am he who searches hearts and minds, and I will repay each of you according to your deeds.

KNOW THAT AND ACT ACCORDINGLY, LIVING A GODLY LIFE OR GET YOUR REWARD.

A. You inserted your own words into scripture. (NOT A GOOD IDEA)

B. You're promoting a typical legalist based works based salvation, not much different than a common Muslim.

C. If you think Jesus is coming back to kill children for sins of the parents you are sadly mistaken, but since you are sadly mistaken before you arrived at that false conclusion based on 1 and 2 I'm sure that maybe you'd have no problem with doing the same things as you think Jesus would do?

Sexual sins can transpire without a sinner actually doing the external deed: Matt. 5:28

In Jesus' Eyes children can be fully grown adult males: John 8:44

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back