Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Church Throughout Revelations

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$905.00
Goal
$1,038.00
I often sign with:
Mississippi redneck
eddif
So
I was commenting about where did eddif get the information.
Not Norman, but that is probably good to know.

Are you into grafting. Especially how gentiles are grafted into the Jewish heritage?
Mississippi redneck
eddif
Since I'm of Hebrew lineage, I don't consider myself a gentile.

You messing with me still? Got to love it.LOL

I remember your lineage. I read the Pentateuch enough to consider myself grafted in. Am I not a son?

Mississippi redneck
eddif

You know my lineage? Backwards...Canada, England, France, Norway, central Europe, Ukraine, Caucasus, Assyria, Israel.
Are you a son? I don't know...you tell me.

I don't think that whether one is of Hebrew descent or not affects one's value...Yahweh made all of us. As long as we know Yeshua, following Luke 9:23, that's what really matters.
So you seem to know me...are you Planky?

He's given it to me through various avenues...as He sees fit!
Red neck? Red neck? Just because I come from a long line of farmers on both sides...how did you know?
History, history
The only thing that we were ever meant to be
It's you for you, and me for me
Together we made history tc

Now does that sound like something a redneck would write? Lol

So I'm a country boy at heart...sue me! Lol
I will always be a redneck country girl. :lol

You might take the country girl out of the country and move her to the city. but you can never remove the country from her heart

I am 0.6% Ashkenazi Jew from the tribe of Levi 5 to 8 generations ago on my Great Grandmothers side of the family, which is really cool. I do not relate to Jew or Gentile, but am a blood bought child of the most High God, Spiritually reborn again from above and indwelled and sealed by the Holy Spirit.

Well I believe the body of Christ must endure tribulation. On the last day of this age and the beginning of the 1000 years the resurrection and gathering of the saints from the ends of the earth to the ends of the heavens takes place. The 2nd coming of Christ and the 1st resurrection noted in Revelation. Since all the body of Christ and those grandfathered in before Christ came in the flesh are gathered together those not raised on that day must be those who suffer. As in the 2nd resurrection a 1000 years later those raised for judgment as in to be condemned.

Note after the 1000 years there is no more death and all Gods enemies have been consigned to the lake of fire.

Rev 2 - the nations ruled over
To the one who is victorious and does my will to the end, I will give authority over the nations— 27that one ‘will rule them with an iron scepter and will dash them to pieces like pottery’ —just as I have received authority from my Father. 28I will also give that one the morning star.

I don't believe God is speaking of His children here.
Zach 14 - The nations ruled over
Then the survivors from all the nations that have attacked Jerusalem will go up year after year to worship the King, the Lord Almighty, and to celebrate the Festival of Tabernacles. 17 If any of the peoples of the earth do not go up to Jerusalem to worship the King, the Lord Almighty, they will have no rain. 18 If the Egyptian people do not go up and take part, they will have no rain. The Lord will bring on them the plague he inflicts on the nations that do not go up to celebrate the Festival of Tabernacles. 19 This will be the punishment of Egypt and the punishment of all the nations that do not go up to celebrate the Festival of Tabernacles.

Rev 11:15 And the seventh angel sounded; and there were great voices in heaven, saying, The kingdoms of this world are become the kingdoms of our Lord, and of his Christ; and he shall reign for ever and ever.

It's not until the seventh trumpet is sounded that the kingdoms (nations) of this world will become the kingdoms (nations) of God and Christ as He will reign now forever over the nations. Jesus has never literally sat on the throne of David in Jerusalem, but has always been at the right hand of God until all His enemies have become His footstool, Psalms 110:1-4; Isaiah 66:1; 1 Corinthians 15:24-28; Ephesians 1:22; Hebrews 2:8; 10:12, 13. This happens when Christ returns as King of kings and Lord of lords subduing His enemies and destroying the beast and false prophet and binding Satan for a time of prophetic 1000 years, Rev 19-20.

Rev 20:1-10 It's during the millennium reign of Christ here on earth that all things are subject to Christ as He destroys the enemy and cast Satan into the lake of fire.

2 Peter 3:8 is not speaking about the 1000 year reign of Christ as the context is about God's long suffering and patience from generation to generation as God is not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance. There is emphases on the word "should" like that of should have, would have, could have, but many will be to late as Jesus will come on them as a thief in the night as at that time the door of Salvation will be closed forever as Christ destroys His enemies.

Rev 20:1-4 never mentions Christ literally reigning here on earth for a 1000 years. It says John only saw the future souls of those who were beheaded for not taking the mark of the beast, (not every soul that has ever died), live and reigned with Christ, but never mentions how long Christ's reign at that time is or where He is reigning from.

Jesus will never literally sit on the throne of David as this present earth and heaven will pass away then the New Jerusalem will be ushered down from heaven, Rev 21:1-3. Rev 20 shows nothing of Christ establishing a literal kingdom here on this present earth as Rev 11:15 only says at that time of the seventh trumpet the kingdoms (nations) of this world will become the kingdoms (nations) of our Lord and of His Christ. The meaning, then will all the enemies become the footstool of Christ as He makes all things subject unto Him.

Isaiah 13; Joel 3:9-17; Zechariah 14; Rev 19 speaks about the great battle against the enemies of God. When Christ returns with His army, being the host/angels from heaven who are the righteousness of God in heaven, He will then rule the nations with a rod of iron (power and great authority) destroying the enemy being the beast and false prophet casting them into the lake of fire then destroys all who have wondered after the beast and false prophet and have taken its mark. Then Satan will be bound for a time as Christ sends His angels out to the four corners of the earth as we who are of Christ own are then gathered up to Christ as we meet Him in the air and ever be with the Lord, 1 Corinthians 15:51-55; 1 Thessalonians 4:13-18.

The beast and false prophet and all the ungodly political leaders from every nation that follows after them will be destroyed by Christ who does all of this from the air, Rev 19:11-21. When Satan is loosed he will gather all those who oppose Christ to compass the camp of the saints that are gathered in the air being the breadth of the earth in measurement as we are not on this present earth after being caught up to Jesus in the air, but they are consumed by fire (whether it is literal fire or just symbolic of God's wrath against them yet they are destroyed) that God sends down to destroy them and Satan is cast into the lake of fire.

Between the binding of Satan and being loosed scripture says 1000 years, but many parts of Revelation are symbolic in what John was shown in His visions as I see 1000 years only being a figurative numbering as I can't see God waiting a literal 1000 years before casting Satan into the lake of fire and then comes His final judgment and the new Jerusalem being ushered down from heaven after this present earth and heaven are restored back to what God created in the beginning.

I don't think that whether one is of Hebrew descent or not affects one's value...Yahweh made all of us. As long as we know Yeshua, following Luke 9:23, that's what really matters.
So you seem to know me...are you Planky?
Not sure who you are directing this to as you mention no one's name. We do ask that you mention the name of who you are addressing and this is how you do this. Just type in @ for_his_glory but do not leave a space between the @ and the members name. It will look like this: for_his_glory

IMO, there is no longer a need for a Temple built by hands for we are the Spiritual Temple of God.

The cornerstone for the new Temple was brought to Jerusalem on May 21, 2009 and still remains on the street. "Jerusalem Day" in 1967 was to celebrate the liberation of the Temple Mount, but there is a problem there as the Dome of the Rock sits on the Temple Mount. Baruch Ben-Yosel , chairman of the Movement to Restore the Temple, made it clear that the Temple had to be built in the exact spot where the Dome of the Rock sits.

There will never be a third Temple built by hands, Acts 7:48; Acts 17:24. When the veil of the Temple was torn from top to bottom after Jesus gave up the ghost, Matthew 27:50, 51, this symbolized that the sacrifice of Jesus and the shedding of his blood was now made for the atonement of sin and that all, Jew and Gentile, can come before Him as He is the only way to the Father, John 14:6.

There is no more veil for the Priest to enter into the Holy of Holies once a year to make atonement for Israel's sin, nor is there any more animal sacrifices as we are no longer under the Old Covenant nor the preaching of the law, but are under a new and better covenant of Gods grace through Christ Jesus as our High Priest, Hebrews 4:14-16. Jesus prophesied of the Temple being desolate and that no one will see Him again until His time comes meaning when He returns on the last day, Matthew 24:1, 2; Luke 13:34, 35, John 6:40.

God no longer dwells in a Temple made by hands, Acts 7:48, 49, and this is why God left it desolate all these years when it was destroyed by the Romans in 70 AD, Hebews 9:11-28; 10:1-4. Now the Dome of the Rock sits on the Temple Mount and was built around 692 AD. The Muslims will never give it over to Israel, plus the Dome of the Rock is being refurbished for the son of perdition (not a Muslim man) to come and sit on his throne on the very Temple Mount of God and will cause a great falling away from truth, Isaiah 14:12-14; 2 Thessalonians 2:3-12.

Jesus fulfilled everything the temple stood for being the last sacrifical lamb taking away all the sin of the world. God no longer dwells in a temple made by hands, Acts 7:48-50; 17:22-31; Hebrews 10:7-18

Malachi 1:11 For from the rising of the sun even unto the going down of the same my name shall be great among the Gentiles; and in every place incense shall be offered unto my name, and a pure offering: for my name shall be great among the heathen, saith the LORD of hosts.

John 4:21 Jesus saith unto her, Woman, believe me, the hour cometh, when ye shall neither in this mountain, nor yet at Jerusalem, worship the Father. 22 Ye worship ye know not what: we know what we worship: for salvation is of the Jews. 23 But the hour cometh, and now is, when the true worshippers shall worship the Father in spirit and in truth: for the Father seeketh such to worship him. 24 God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth.

The church, (body of Christ) is the temple where God dwells by His Holy Spirit, Zechariah 6:9-15 (prophecy of coming Messiah); 1 Corinthians 3:16, 17; Ephesians 2:19-22, Galatians 3:19-29.

In 70AD the second temple was destroyed and put an end to the temple made by hands and the sacrifices made there. The Temple of God now dwells in all who are Spiritually born again and indwelled with the Holy Spirit, John 3:5-7; Romans 10:9, 10.
So Ezekiel was given a 'nothing vision'? That doesn't sound like the God I serve....

In the twenty-fifth year of our exile, at the beginning of the year, on the tenth day of the month in the fourteenth year after Jerusalem had been captured, on that very day the LORD’s hand was on me, and he brought me there. In visions of God he took me to the land of Israel and set me down on a very high mountain. On its southern slope was a structure resembling a city. He brought me there, and I saw a man whose appearance was like bronze, with a linen cord and a measuring rod in his hand. He was standing by the city gate. He spoke to me: “Son of man, look with your eyes, listen with your ears, and pay attention to everything I am going to show you, for you have been brought here so that I might show it to you. Report everything you see to the house of Israel.”
(Eze 40:1-4)

Church Throughout Revelations​

Ezekiel is more than likely seeing the temple that we are. For instance the heart has chambers, doors called (valves), dimensions, descriptions, etc.
There are organs around the heart that have shapes. I like the eagle wing flying.

Since we are made in the image of God, why would not Ezekiel not see us as the House of God? Ezekiel is in the spirt of visions. He is not in the spirit of man’s construction.

We have rivers of blood, lymphatic fluid, spinal fluid,etc.
We have nerve networks that look like trees.
Bones that look like pillars .
Our brain looks like clouds.
Our cerebellum looks like a tree planted on either side of a spinal fluid river..

I could go on, but I presume those with ears to hear and eyes to see get the idea.

Comments and questions are accepted.

For_His_Glory started the symbolism trail. Time only existed from day four of creation, and ends when the stars fall from heaven. Eternity before day four, and eternity after judgement.

Mississippi redneck
eddif

Romans 3:1 kjv
1. What advantage then hath the Jew? or what profit is there of circumcision?
2. Much every way: chiefly, because that unto them were committed the oracles of God.
3. For what if some did not believe? shall their unbelief make the faith of God without effect?
Without Ezekiel these conversations would be impossible.
4. God forbid: yea, let God be true, but every man a liar; as it is written, That thou mightest be justified in thy sayings, and mightest overcome when thou art judged.

For that matter is not John the Revellator Jewish?

Gentile history does not supply the oracles of God. Having a background about God seems important.

eddif

Church Throughout Revelations​

Ezekiel is more than likely seeing the temple that we are. For instance the heart has chambers, doors called (valves), dimensions, descriptions, etc.
There are organs around the heart that have shapes. I like the eagle wing flying.

Since we are made in the image of God, why would not Ezekiel not see us as the House of God? Ezekiel is in the spirt of visions. He is not in the spirit of man’s construction.

We have rivers of blood, lymphatic fluid, spinal fluid,etc.
We have nerve networks that look like trees.
Bones that look like pillars .
Our brain looks like clouds.
Our cerebellum looks like a tree planted on either side of a spinal fluid river..

I could go on, but I presume those with ears to hear and eyes to see get the idea.

Comments and questions are accepted.

For_His_Glory started the symbolism trail. Time only existed from day four of creation, and ends when the stars fall from heaven. Eternity before day four, and eternity after judgement.

Mississippi redneck
eddif
I think the same thing about Ezekiel's temple. In fact, I believe it was revelation given me by the Holy Spirit that caused me to think this way.
Sometimes, I want to draw back in shock and say, "Who is this God we serve?" But then I remember who He is. Awesome! 🙂

Back