Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Church Throughout Revelations

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,038.00
Goal
$1,038.00
Ephra'im, you're in a dream, things aren't like they seem, you're not who you think, wake up, Ephra'im! tc
Romans 3 exists telling the benefits of Jews.
Romans 9 grieves over sins of Jews but still supports them.
Romans 11 says God had not cast away all Jews.
Ephesians 2 tells of Gentile separation from God and their eventual inclusion.
Ephesians 2:15 talks of the one new man in Christ establishing peace.
Rise up oh Israel
Be humble oh Gentile.
Open all our eyes Oh God.

Mississippi redneck
edfif

Israel and the gentiles, while one in Christ, are 2 separate subjects. Here, I am speaking about Israel.
"19 say to them, ‘This is what the Sovereign Lord says: I am going to take the stick of Joseph—which is in Ephraim’s hand—and of the Israelite tribes associated with him, and join it to Judah’s stick. I will make them into a single stick of wood, and they will become one in my hand." - Ezekiel 37:19 NIV

See, there is where we differ as I don't believe it's a literal 1000 years. I can not understand why God would keep us here on earth for a 1000 years after Jesus comes back, we are caught up to Him as He makes and end of all abominations before this present heaven and earth are dissolved and made new again in order for the New Jerusalem to be ushered down.
I believe in the 1000 years as stated. I don't note any problem reigning over the nations with Jesus for a 1000 years in glorified bodies. There is also no more death and the Father Himself comes down in the New Jerusalem. If all that is ushered in at the 2nd coming who is left to reign over? Also after death is destroyed Jesus is made subject to the Father so God may be all in all. So perhaps the 1000 years is for Jesus to reign?

I don't think God is talking about His children here. The nations that attacked Jerusalem.
Zech 14
Then the survivors from all the nations that have attacked Jerusalem will go up year after year to worship the King, the Lord Almighty, and to celebrate the Festival of Tabernacles. 17 If any of the peoples of the earth do not go up to Jerusalem to worship the King, the Lord Almighty, they will have no rain. 18 If the Egyptian people do not go up and take part, they will have no rain. The Lord will bring on them the plague he inflicts on the nations that do not go up to celebrate the Festival of Tabernacles. 19 This will be the punishment of Egypt and the punishment of all the nations that do not go up to celebrate the Festival of Tabernacles.

Here Jesus promises His own authority over those nations.
Rev 2
To the one who is victorious and does my will to the end, I will give authority over the nations— 27that one ‘will rule them with an iron scepter and will dash them to pieces like pottery’ —just as I have received authority from my Father. 28I will also give that one the morning star. 29Whoever has ears, let them hear what the Spirit says to the churches.

Satan is bound a 1000 years so he can't lead those nations astray during that period
There is a 1000 years between the resurrection of the righteous and unrighteous.

So I believe as is written.

I do agree with you in that the body of Christ must endure the tribulation. The beast will make war with the saints and be successful until Jesus returns on the last day of the age and proclaims judgment in favor of the saints.

Acts 2:5 kjv
5. And there were dwelling at Jerusalem Jews, devout men, out of every nation under heaven.
6. Now when this was noised abroad, the multitude came together, and were confounded, because that every man heard them speak in his own language.
7. And they were all amazed and marvelled, saying one to another, Behold, are not all these which speak Galilaeans?
8. And how is it that we hear, each in our own language in which we were born?
9. Parthians, and Medes, and Elamites, and the dwellers in Mesopotamia, and in Judaea, and Cappadocia, in Pontus, and Asia,
10. Phrygia, and Pamphylia, in Egypt, and in the parts of Libya about Cyrene, and strangers of Rome, Jews and proselytes,

To me these are the good guys of Ezekiel being joined together.

eddif

Israel and the gentiles, while one in Christ, are 2 separate subjects. Here, I am speaking about Israel.
"19 say to them, ‘This is what the Sovereign Lord says: I am going to take the stick of Joseph—which is in Ephraim’s hand—and of the Israelite tribes associated with him, and join it to Judah’s stick. I will make them into a single stick of wood, and they will become one in my hand." - Ezekiel 37:19 NIV
Galatians 2:8 kjv
8. (For he that wrought effectually in Peter to the apostleship of the circumcision, the same was mighty in me toward the Gentiles:)

Acts 15:22 kjv
22. Then pleased it the apostles and elders, with the whole church, to send chosen men of their own company to Antioch with Paul and Barnabas; namely, Judas surnamed Barsabas, and Silas, chief men among the brethren:
23. And they wrote letters by them after this manner; The apostles and elders and brethren send greeting unto the brethren which are of the Gentiles in Antioch and Syria and Cilicia:
24. Forasmuch as we have heard, that certain which went out from us have troubled you with words, subverting your souls, saying, Ye mustbe circumcised, and keep the law: to whom we gave no such commandment:
25. It seemed good unto us, being assembled with one accord, to send chosen men unto you with our beloved Barnabas and Paul,
26. Men that have hazarded their lives for the name of our Lord Jesus Christ.
27, We have sent therefore Judas and Silas, who shall also tell you the same things by mouth.
28. For it seemed good to the Holy Ghost, and to us, to lay upon you no greater burden than these necessary things;
29. That ye abstain from meats offered to idols, and from blood, and from things strangled, and from fornication: from which if ye keep yourselves, ye shall do well. Fare ye well.

The Jerusalem council sent the above message.

Is there some difference in Jew and Gentile? Yes.
Are they joined?
Yes.
Are we still joined today?
Yes.

Have we all cleaned up our acts? He works in us to will and do of his good pleasure.

Mississippi redneck
eddif

At this point I am about like for_his_glory.

I have presented scripture and comments.

The Spirit of God will have to work in our hearts and minds.

eddif

"Jesus answered, “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me." - John 14:6
Having said this, I believe that the Lord is beginning to wake up the descendants of the northern kingdom of the house of Israel aka Ephraim to who they really are.
At some point in the future, they will return to the land of Israel, along with the gentile church.

In
"Jesus answered, “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me." - John 14:6
Having said this, I believe that the Lord is beginning to wake up the descendants of the northern kingdom of the house of Israel aka Ephraim to who they really are.
At some point in the future, they will return to the land of Israel, along with the gentile church.
i really believe the Church started as Jewish.

Matthew 16:16 kjv
16. And Simon Peter answered and said, Thou art the Christ, the Son of the living God.
18. And I say also unto thee, That thou art Peter, and upon this rock I will build my church; and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it.

The rock being: You are the Messiah the son of the living God.

The gathering at Pentecost was the church. The Gentiles were not included yet.

I thought I put a cap on my redneck mouth.
eddif

The Jews at Pentecost were mainly the house of Judah. The house of Israel aka Ephraim, had been in exile for about 700 years at the time. I believe that these "lost" tribes have been kept together by the Lord, though, for the most part, they don't know who they are...yet.
The gathering at Pentecost was the ecclesia, or congregation. At this point I will say that I reject the doctrine that says the church has permanently replace Israel. The church consists of a mixture of gentile and some awake, and many sleeping Hebrew believers.
I believe that the 144,000 talked about in Revelation are taken from the reunified 12 tribes of Israel listed in Revelation. I believe that these 144,000 are the bride of Christ.
I am well aware that there is a difference between what I've stated and what much of the organized church believes. However, it is our being in Christ that unites us.

The gathering at Pentecost was the ecclesia, or congregation. At this point I will say that I reject the doctrine that says the church has permanently replace Israel.
Well that makes two that have rejected that foolish replacement thought. If not for an alive Jewish presence in the Gentile nations during the 400 years of silence and the Jewish Church, the Gentiles would not IMHO be much of anything today.

The grieving humble Jewish people of the Ezekiel dispersion did a great work speaking to the Gentiles. The day of Pentecost had IMHO their descendants attending ( perhaps for a Jewish celebration).
Can I prove my thoughts. Not exactly.

As far as I know I do not have much support for my redneck talk.

eddif

I never remember who I said what to, so if I'm repeating myself, please forgive me. In the most important things, this may not matter much and to most people, it may not matter much, but 2 years ago the Lord revealed to me that I'm a descendent of Levi. For 60 years, I never quite knew who I was...but now I do! Praise God!
Yahweh loves us all and wants us all to be part of His big, happy, family! So much so that He sent His Son to be the way back to Him!
Okay, Norman aka Truman, you don't want to cause the thread started a topical depression, so you better say that you received the above through Divine revelations! Lol

I believe in the 1000 years as stated. I don't note any problem reigning over the nations with Jesus for a 1000 years in glorified bodies.
I don't understand why would God wait another 1000 years after we are caught up to Christ before He makes this present heaven and earth pass away in order to usher down the New Jerusalem. Is there a last day and then an additional 1000 years? Is it going to take a 1000 years after the beast and false prophet are cast alive into the lake of fire and the remnant destroyed as we read in Rev 19:19-21. Why would we rule over nations for a 1000 years before they are destroyed. :shrug

I don't understand why would God wait another 1000 years after we are caught up to Christ before He makes this present heaven and earth pass away in order to usher down the New Jerusalem. Is there a last day and then an additional 1000 years? Is it going to take a 1000 years after the beast and false prophet are cast alive into the lake of fire and the remnant destroyed as we read in Rev 19:19-21. Why would we rule over nations for a 1000 years before they are destroyed. :shrug
Only those left alive are caught up so that they may also be clothed with immortality. The last day of this age. The 1000 years is the age to come. Don't know why God has the 1000 years as that reason wasn't given. But we do know the nations will be ruled by Jesus. And Jesus has promised in Rev 2 those who overcome will rule with Him.

Ask me,
and I will make the nations your inheritance,
the ends of the earth your possession.
9 You will break them with a rod of iron
you will dash them to pieces like pottery.”

We do know the gathering of the saints will be from the end of the heavens to the end of the earth. One resurrection of us and all with those left alive on earth.

Therefore those not raised on this day must be those who suffer.
(The rest of the dead did not come to life until the thousand years were ended.) This is the first resurrection.

So I believe as written.

The Jews promoted / instigated the Crucifixion of Jesus.
The Gentiles crucified Jesus.

All have sinned and fall short of the Glory of God.

eddif
True, all according to what God had predetermined beforehand...

Acts 4:27-28 (KJV) For of a truth against thy holy child Jesus, whom thou hast anointed, both Herod, and Pontius Pilate, with the Gentiles, and the people of Israel, were gathered together, For to do whatsoever thy hand and thy counsel determined before to be done.

But it doesn't explain your statement..."Ephra'im, you're in a dream, things aren't like they seem, you're not who you think, wake up, Ephra'im!"

So my cry for 🆘 was in regards to the above statement of yours.

I believe that the Lord is waking up exiled Hebrews who have no idea about their true identity, as to who they really are. The main reason I believe this is because I'm one of them. So when I feel inspired to do so, I quote this line of a song that I'm writing for this purpose.
What exactly do you mean by SOS?

I believe that the Lord is waking up exiled Hebrews who have no idea about their true identity, as to who they really are. The main reason I believe this is because I'm one of them. So when I feel inspired to do so, I quote this line of a song that I'm writing for this purpose.
What exactly do you mean by SOS?
By sos, I meant ‘help’ in what you meant. thx.

Back