Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Site Restructuring

The site is currently undergoing some restructuring, which will take some time. Sorry for the inconvenience if things are a little hard to find right now.

Please let us know if you find any new problems with the way things work and we will get them fixed. You can always report any problems or difficulty finding something in the Talk With The Staff / Report a site issue forum.

Coronavirus

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
People aren't ,I see it at work ,ladies walled by me within two feet of each other .

Beachside ,having seen how crowded a beach got before ,the day of the order to take hold,people crowded it so bad no walkimg space .

While a condo. Here won't cause that type ,I imagine Miami and larger area a it would .

But not the roads .

Even your retired can you still get called in or go back to service if you want or are needed?

People aren't ,I see it at work ,ladies walled by me within two feet of each other .

Okay, so maybe the USA will have the most impressive outbreak of any country in the world. Pretending that 19 isn't there doesn't actually mean that it isn't there.

The rest of the world may have to seal their borders to keep out infected US citizens, once they have contained the plague within their own borders.

Even your retired can you still get called in or go back to service if you want or are needed?
The army has sent letters out asking for medics ,nurses,and xray techs and so forth .I hold no,such mos unless they ask for 88m or ,19d,14s,31b,31e,its not happening .

88m is most likely since that is transportation

Okay, so maybe the USA will have the most impressive outbreak of any country in the world. Pretending that 19 isn't there doesn't actually mean that it isn't there.

The rest of the world may have to seal their borders to keep out infected US citizens, once they have contained the plague within their own borders.

If everyone isolates for a few weeks now it could slow it down, and possibly stop it. People only care when it's too late. Boarders should have been shut and isolation a long time ago. Not when it's already spread and in the country. Bio security is important I been saying it for years since the Trump boarder and wall arguments, but apparently I'm a racist to some.

stop spreadin the plague
I'm leavin today
I gotta get outa this place
Noo York Noo Yooork!
I wanna wake up in a place without covid....
(sorry if this is in bad taste)

New York City...
5 million people live there.
15 million people work there on a daily basis.

30 thousand isn't even a drop in the bucket.

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back