Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Are you taking the time to pray? Christ is the answer in times of need

https://christianforums.net/threads/psalm-70-1-save-me-o-god-lord-help-me-now.108509/

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Looking to grow in the word of God more?

See our Bible Studies and Devotionals sections in Christian Growth

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Have questions about the Christian faith?

Come ask us what's on your mind in Questions and Answers

• How are famous preachers sometimes effected by sin?

Join Sola Scriptura for a discussion on the subject

https://christianforums.net/threads/anointed-preaching-teaching.109331/#post-1912042

Coronavirus

I'm on lockdown because someone is responsible for disturbing my life and causing mental stress. I want compensation. Whoever caused this is responsible. My life has been affected.

It's amazing how the government can say what it wants and people will do it. Stay at home, so everyone stays at home and no one cares or says anything. They now be like wow, whatever we say the people will just obey even if it violates there rights.

And here's why quinine derivatives are not a good solution to the problem.
That has nothing to do with Hydroxychloroquine. I encourage people to do their own research on youtube on this matter. It could save your life. It's the Hydroxychloroquine mixed with the Z-pack that is the concern for heart arrythmias/high blood pressure. Lupus patients are on Hydroxychloroquine long term and are not only not having side effects ,but not one lupus patient on Hydroxychloroquine has contracted COVID-19.

Ptsd in vets is thought to be from that drug
"That" drug is not Hydroxychloroquine and that's why many countries have switched to Hydroxychloroquine. I would strongly encourage peeps do their own due diligence here and carefully research Hydroxychloroquine itself and discern it from other quinine/related drugs. There is massive confusion not only here but in the media followed by blanket statements.

That has nothing to do with Hydroxychloroquine. I encourage people to do their own research on youtube on this matter. It could save your life. It's the Hydroxychloroquine mixed with the Z-pack that is the concern for heart arrythmias/high blood pressure. Lupus patients are on Hydroxychloroquine long term and are not only not having side effects ,but not one lupus patient on Hydroxychloroquine has contracted COVID-19.
Several racial groups cant take quinine or quinine derivatives. That's part of the problem ...and hydroxochloroquine is a quinine derivative.
That's part of the reason why they are dying.

Sadly, the US has now become #1 in the world for people zapped by 19.

Well...we just admit to those who were infected and died.
Both China and Iran are lying extensively about those who died from this.

We know Iran is lying because of the genetic backgrounds of their population is one that can't take quinine derivatives. And they are disproportionately dying from this virus.

Italians aren't fairing too well either but are doing ok these days. Spain is having a difficult time too.

hey lockdown might be starting to affect my mental health...especially since yesterday...lights went out..electrician says we need new main switch, whole new power board?? gave us a quote 3300 bucks!! second quote 3200 third quote 800 bucks. I suspect the the last quote must be risky and second rate.....
this is going to drain our savings..... Lord I'm not fond of poverty. Dont take us there...

Last edited:
525,701 +22,825

There are not enough tests/supplies to find everyone who is infected. The real number could be double or triple that. No one knows. That number is mostly just the serious cases, and essential workers who get priority testing.

Last edited:
525,701 +22,825

There are not enough tests/supplies to find everyone who is infected. The real number could be double or triple that. No one knows. That number is mostly just the serious cases, and essential workers who get priority testing.

Well most people don't have symptoms or only mild symptoms so they won't go the doctor or get tested. Many have a good immune system so 19 is just another flu the body fights and wins.

People get tested and it comes back positive and they don't even have any symptoms. Who knows the real numbers, unless every single person in the country was tested you will never know the true statistics.

Back