Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Divisions

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,038.00
Goal
$1,038.00
Do you obey the Word of God or no?
Of course. There is no need to even ask that.

Luk_6:30 Give to every man that asketh of thee; and of him that taketh away thy goods ask them not again.

What about the Golden Rule. Do you live up to that Standard? If then you asked someone to go watch a video of yours, would you not want them to do as you ask? Therefore do unto others as you would have them do unto you, right?
I don't make videos, in part because I would never presume to have conversations with God.

i no longer do that thing, i did in my teens, but it always turned out disastrously. If then i so teach something that is my opinion, i will most clearly say "This is my opinion and not from the Lord"
And, yet, you're teaching some things that God hasn't told you, so they must be from your own reasoning. I know you don't believe so, but some of what you have said is factually incorrect and some of it is based on fallacious reasoning, both of which God wouldn't do or say to you.

Here is what i teach concerning voices. If any voice tells you something that is contrary to any verse in Scriptures, that voice is evil and is from a demon, no matter how much Truths are mixed in with it.
For example say, your having a conversation with a voice, and it took 5 minutes, and MOST of that five minutes, the voice was teaching things of God, but then they took 20 seconds within that 5 minute conversation, that was contrary to a verse in the Word of God, you are speaking to a demon.
The Word of God should be the tool you use, to determine who a voice is from.
The Word of God, the Bible, should be the only voice we need.

I am just going to back out of this discussion. We clearly are not going to change each other's minds and this is not fruitful but divisive.

I, too, find myself repeating the same thing over and over again to you. The KJV is the Word of God in the exact same way that the NIV is the Word of God, that the ESV is the Word of God, that the NASB is the Word of God, etc.

No they are not. But why would you listen to someone like me?

The KJV was not inspired, only the original autographs were.

Out of your own mouth, you said the Holy Spirit guided them in translating the KJV, How then are you now saying they are NOT INSPIRED, if they were indeed guided by the INSPIRATION of the Holy Spirit of Truth?

You're also continuing to ignore the fact that the 1611 edition had the Apocrypha and there have been several editions since, each with changes made. So, by your reasoning, if the KJV was inspired and the Word of God, that can only apply to the 1611 version.

If God wanted the 1611 version to be in the homes of His Children when the Word of God was being made into English, then we would not have the KJV but would have the 1611 version.

Your argument also ignores that the KJV was not the first English version nor the first one printed on the printing press, as you have previously claimed.

My argument you say? lol. Is that what you think we are doing?, i am telling you the Truth, and you are arguing with it.

And if i said, i can't remember, that the KJV was the first version printed, that is NOT True, and if that is what i said, i am wrong for saying that, What i meant to say and have been teaching for many years is that the Bible was the first book printed on the printing press. i don't think it was the KJV, but i think it was the Gutensberg Bible, translated from the Latin Vulgate. If i said it was the KJV, that is not correct.

Only the original autographs were inspired, in that God used the writers to write what he wanted written, albeit in their own words.

It's complex, but if you want to speak of "inspiration" when it comes to the Bible, that is more or less what it means.

Job 32:8 But there is a spirit in man: and the inspiration of the Almighty giveth them understanding.

You said that those who created the KJV were guided by the Holy Spirit, but then say the KJV is not inspired. You do error in this logic. The Spirit in man (the Holy Ghost), is who is giving the inspiration of the Almighty to write or translate what they did.

The King James Version Bible says this:

2Ti_3:16 All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:

So are you now trying to tell me, for hundreds of Years when our Brothers and Sisters in the Lord Jesus Christ, read this verse in the KJV Bible, they were all WRONG for thinking this to be TRUE? So then for 50+ years me reading the KJV Bible thinking all of it was given by inspiration of God, because that is what His Word testified, i was wrong? Know who else tells me i was wrong? satan, who is even now trying to convince the world that the KJV is NOT inspired by God.

So are you now trying to tell me, that in order for a person to know and read the Word of God, they MUST read the original autographs. Which none of them has been found to this very day? Are you now saying, that God does NOT have His Inspired Word on Earth right now? NONE of the autographs your talking about, exist today, therefore NO INSPIRED Word of God exists today. Doesn't satan want people to believe that too? So what then. God did NOT leave us any inspired Word of God? Really, this is what you believe? And now you believe that All versions are the Word of God, just not inspired. How is that not a definition of confusion? Know you not that there are contradictions between all of the versions? Do you think then, the Word of God contradicts itself? If then you say the KJV and the NIV are both the Word of God, but the KJV and the NIV contradict each other, are you saying the Word of God is divided?

Are you saying that Everyone can't freely access INSPIRED Word of God any more, because no original autographs have been found. That our Father in Heaven left us NO INSPIRED by God Word of God.

Again, The KJV is the Word of God, it is indeed inspired by God. This is the Truth from a prophet of God. And unless you can somehow prove or try the Spirits and prove me to be a false prophet, then you should believe what God told me, instead of YOU arguing with me about it.

Here is the Truth of the matter. All i have said from the beginning is that the KJV is the Word of God, OTHER versions are NOT. The KJV is inspired by God, the OTHER versions are inspired by humans. This is all i have said from the start of our conversation. YOU disagree with what i said.

If i am a false prophet, it should be easy to prove that, correct? Prove me to be false or believe what God told me.

DiscipleDave said:
So then the Word of God was written in ENGLISH so that EVERYONE could not read the Word of God for themselves, to learn from it, to believe it.

English versions already existed.

Did i say they didn't? No. Tell me, did any of the previous English versions did God approve?
If God did NOT approve them, they were not mass produced to be in everyone's homes. The English version that God did approve, could be found in every Christian home for three hundred and fifty Nine Years, until satan said enough of that, and started created OTHER VERSIONS in 1970 in an attempt to get people to stop reading the Word of God, and start reading the versions created by the last days generation instead.

Still waiting for you to reveal exactly what was so wrong with the KJV that it needed to be retranslated? Don't care for opinions, reveal to me a verse or verses in the KJV that were so wrong, it merited humans to come up with another version to correct the errors that were made in the KJV Bible.

After all I said, with links and an example provided, you still don't understand?

i understand, they are just wrong.

Are you not reading what I am writing? Firstly, you do understand that the books of the Bible were first written in Hebrew and Greek, yes?

You would absolutely be blown away, if you knew the amount of hours i have studied the Bible, taking almost every verse to the Hebrew and/or Greek, all dung by the way.

The KJV is based on inferior manuscript evidence with thousands of copyist errors.

Did God tell you this, or is this something you read from humans? Don't bother answering, i know that answer already.

The majority of the manuscript evidence we now have for the NT, has come to light since the KJV was first printed.

And tell me, why did God not allow that evidence to be found before the KJV was first printed? i will tell you, but you will not understand it, Ready? Because God did NOT WANT it in His Word.

Secondly, no one speaks in KJV English anymore.

This is yet another thing from you that is NOT Truth. Do you know how many times people has said to me in my life this statement "Why do you speak in KJV language, nobody speaks that anymore" And yet here i am speaking it.
i have read the entire Bible over 80 times in my life (closer to 100 i think, but i stopped counting). 3 times before the age of 12. i was hearing the Word of God (The ONLY WORD OF GOD present) when i was in my Mother's womb. i live, eat, and breath the Word of God. i have done so much research on how the Bible came into existence, you could not even imagine it. ALL OF IT DUNG, when God told me the KJV Bible was the Word of God, all of it inspired. So it does not matter what human wisdom comes up with how it was created, or how it was translated, or HOW it came about, all of it irrelevant. Believe as a child, that the KJV is the Word of God. Woe to those who think they must become learned, these will most certainly be led astray.

That is enough reason to warrant at least one newer version.

Remember the Vision God gave peter about the sheet letting down with all manner of beasts in it, which included unclean, And God told him to EAT, and he then replied "Not So, Lord, I have never ate anything unclean" then what did God say, even though they were unclean to it, God said "What God has cleansed, do not call unclean"

God cleansed the King James Version, God made it exactly as He wanted it, every verse is inspired by God (excluding Chapter numbers, verse numbers, and punctuations, which indeed were all added after the KJV was created.) It does not matter if YOU deem it to be UNCLEAN because it does not line up with the ORIGINAL manuscripts, or it has thousands of copyist errors, or whatever else HUMANS come up with to discredit the Word of God in some way or another, all is irrelevant. God has cleansed it, for His Name's Sake. God has given His Children on planet Earth the Word of God the King James Version Bible, His Name is upon it, and He has Blessed it.
Likewise, Don't say ALL versions are the Word of God, if God only made the KJV His Word. Don't say NONE are inspired, if God has in Truth, inspired the KJV Bible to come into existence, and even PROTECTS it to this very day.
All Versions of the Bible today will come and go, the KJV will ALWAYS remain. Why will all OTHER versions come and go? Because they are NOT the Word of God, protected by God. Why will the KJV remain, because it is the Word of God, and God protects it.

But, thirdly, formal equivalence translations can be awkward and not convey the meaning of a verse or passage very well. This is where dynamic equivalence translations, like the NIV, can better bring out the meaning.

And here i thought understanding and meanings of verses come from the Holy Ghost who teaches us all things. Know you not that God made the KJV PERFECTLY. It is made in such a way to weed out people who do not have a True desire to learn His Truths, they do not Truly SEEK to understand His Word.
i read the entire Bible three times before the Age of 12. After reading it three times, i sat on my bed and cried my eyes out, saying to God "Why God, Why? Why did you make your Word so hard to understand, this verse says you can this verse saying you can't, Why? I am your child and you made your Word so difficult to understand (still crying like a baby, tears and all) OK Lord, i will read it again, in Jesus Name, Amen.
It was the fourth time reading it, that God opened up the Scriptures unto me. They are not confusing at all, but so simple that even children can understand it. We as humans, mixing our own understanding into the mix, is what makes it confusing, contradicting, hard to understand, etc.
Here is a Truth that this last days generation is not likely to do, nor are they even willing to do so. Forget everything any human being has ever told you about the Word, and merely believe what it says, and DO NOT lean unto your own understanding.
The problem with this last days generation is: When they read something they don't agree with, is when they do NOTHING but try to add their own understanding, their own interpretations. They will do whatever they can, in order to NOT believe what it plainly says and teaches, they will take it to the Hebrew and/or Greek, they will make it void saying it was said to the people in THOSE DAYS, therefore does not apply to us today, or they will say "You have to read that verse in context" Trying to alter the plain text into something they can agree with. They alter the Word of God to fit into their own ideals what they think the Truth is.

"Fifth, the KJV includes one very definite error in translation, which even KJV advocates would admit. In Matthew 23:24 the KJV has ‘strain at a gnat and swallow a camel.’ But the Greek has ‘strain out a gnat and swallow a camel.’ In the least, this illustrates not only that no translation is infallible but also that scribal corruptions can and do take place-even in a volume which has been worked over by so many different hands (for the KJV was the product of a very large committee of over 50 scholars)."

This is the statement that God approves (has cleansed):
Mat 23:24 Ye blind guides, which strain at a gnat, and swallow a camel.

I would also add the mention of unicorns and Easter,

Act_12:4 And when he had apprehended him, he put him in prison, and delivered him to four quaternions of soldiers to keep him; intending after Easter to bring him forth to the people.

This is an INSPIRED by God Verse, and the Reason God allowed this verse to His Children for hundreds of Years, is because HE APPROVES this verse.

And unicorns did exist. How do i know that, because God said they did in His Word, would you like me to list all the verses which God testifies they existed.

and that the KJV confuses things by translating three different words as "hell."

Just because you claim the KJV confuses those things, does not make what you say the Truth. i have read the KJV many many times in my life, and i understand perfectly there are several different kinds of Hell.

First kind of Hell: Prior to the Resurrection of Jesus all souls were kept in Hell (the Grave, the Earth, bound by satan) This is the reason Jesus went there into Hell so that satan could no longer bound anyone there. A body decomposing is this kind of Hell as well, but Jesus Never saw this corruption. Being in this kind is NOT everlasting. (Realm of the Dead)

Another type of Hell, is like unto the Valley of Death, what a person can be going through in the life they are currently in.

Then there is the Hell that only the antichrist and Beast are cast into during the time of the Rapture, the 7th Trumpet Sounding, they are there alone for over a thousand years.

Rev 20:14 And death and Hell (the first kind) were cast into the lake of fire (the Everlasting kind). This is the second death.
Rev 20:15 And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.

Then there is yet another Hell, the Abyss.

Hell is merely a state or place that God is absent from.

There are issues with it and doing some internet searching will help you see.

i will continue to believe what God told me, you can continue to search what other humans teach on the internet.

I am just going to back out of this discussion. We clearly are not going to change each other's minds and this is not fruitful but divisive.

Is that what you think i was doing, trying to change your mind? Sigh. .. .. .. .. .

Sorry, i do love you Brother, i do, but i am not trying to convince you of anything at all. i am merely telling you what God told me. And when you disagree with what God told me, all i am doing, is defending God and what He has told me. i can really care less if you believe what He told me or not.
God plainly told me in one of our conversations, that i did not have to try to convince anyone of the Truths He has told me. Thank God for that. i merely am to reveal those Truths He has told me, and He also plainly told me this generation would not hear me, nor believe those things He has told me. After He said that to me, i asked Him "Why then do i need to tell them, if you already know they will not believe me?" He then told me so they would have no cloak for their sins, and they would not be able to stand before me on Judgment Day and plead ignorance, that they did not know.

So then i tell everyone what God told me, i am not trying to convince you of anything He has said. But know this, i can understand why it seems that i am arguing, when in Truth i am not doing so. NOT saying that arguing is wrong in and of itself, because it is not. i am only saying i am not arguing with anyone to try to prove my point is correct, but here is what i do do, and it most certainly looks to the world that i am arguing because of it.

This is what i am born into the World to do:

2Ti_4:2 Preach the word; be instant in season, out of season; reprove, rebuke, exhort with all longsuffering and doctrine.

Reprove = To Reprimand

Rebuke = express sharp disapproval or criticism of (someone) because of their behavior or actions. (such as teaching something contrary to Scriptures)

Exhort = strongly encourage or urge (someone) to do something.

No matter how you reprove, rebuke, or exhort someone, it will not appear to be done in love. Even if it is done in love. So if i read or hear anything that is contrary to the Word of God, or to what God told me, i will not hold my tongue, i will say something. Therefore when you respond to me something, anything, and it is in need of reproving, or rebuking, i will do so. Which appears like i am arguing, But in Truth i am only reproving or rebuking something you said that is not according to the Truths of God.

So then if you no longer respond to me, then i will no longer reprove or rebuke something you say. Not saying that everything you say is in need of reproving or rebuking, because how many times have you said something that was True, that i responded back with "Truth" or "This is True"?

And please don't think i am singling you out of a crowd or something, MOST everyone i am in need of reproving and rebuking something they teach, for who in this generation does not believe in one or more false doctrines? As you can probably guess, i don't have any friends. lol.

Who planted the tree of the knowledge of good and evil in the midst of the garden?

i have no clue as to why you are asking this question, but will answer it nonetheless.

Jesus Did. He planted everything in the Garden, He planted everything on the entire planet Earth. He also planted the Tree of Life in the Garden as well.

Now answer me this? Did satan sneak in the Garden and God was unaware of it, or did God allow satan into the Garden to do what satan does?

my video about the Garden of Eden:

my video about the covenant between God and satan: (don't falsely judge until you watch the video)

i have no clue as to why you are asking this question, but will answer it nonetheless.

Jesus Did.

Sorry, not interested in your videos, only a little meaningful conversation.

Great, so you say Jesus planted the tree of the knowledge of good and evil in the midst of the garden. You might say then that God inspired the tree of the knowledge of good and evil. If God inspired the tree, why then did he command Adam not to touch it?

Sorry, not interested in your videos, only a little meaningful conversation.

What is it to me, if you choose to not hear the things God has told me in conversations? i don't care if you watch them or don't watch them. What i care about, is that i do those things that pleases God. And it pleases Him that i gave you the means to hear those things He has told me. And that i have done. Whether you choose to watch them or not, is between you and God is it not? i have done my part, and told you where to go to find His Truths.

Great, so you say Jesus planted the tree of the knowledge of good and evil in the midst of the garden. You might say then that God inspired the tree of the knowledge of good and evil. If God inspired the tree, why then did he command Adam not to touch it?

i answer this in my video. Those who Truly seek the Answer to this question can find it here: Those who think they already know the answer, move on to find someone else that agrees with you.

Whether you choose to watch them or not, is between you and God is it not?

No. It is not. You think too highly of yourself. God did Not command me to watch your video.

i answer this in my video. Those who Truly seek the Answer to this question can find it here: Those who think they already know the answer, move on to find someone else that agrees with you.

Can't just answer the straight forward question, can you? Always about promoting yourself and your videos. Maybe had you answered the question instead of promoting yourself, who knows?

If God inspired the Tree of the Knowledge of good and evil to be planted in the midst of the garden, then why did he tell Adam not to touch it? If the Words of the Book are inspired of God, what separates it from the tree of the knowledge of good and evil?

DiscipleDave said:
Whether you choose to watch them or not, is between you and God is it not?
No. It is not.

Everything you CHOOSE to do, is between you and God. Even as everything i CHOOSE to do is between me and God as well. What i was plainly saying is i don't care if you choose to watch them or not watch them, it makes no difference to me if you do or don't. Now whether you CHOOSE to watch them or not watch them, is your choice to make, is it not? i only saying between you and God, because i am assuming you seek guidance from God before making a decision, yes? Therefore i said, YOUR CHOICE that you make is between you and God. What? Is your choice between you and satan? i hope that is not the case.

When a person has to make a choice, it is prudent to ask God for guidance, correct? Therefore any choice i make, is between me and God. So i don't understand why you are saying "No, It is not" Are you saying it is between you and satan then? Surely not that thing.

You think too highly of yourself.

You don't have a clue how i think of myself, because i have not revealed that to you. However i do KNOW What God made me, and that is a prophet of His. i did not make myself a prophet, that is what He made me, i did not have a choice in the matter. Even before i was born, He chose me to be His prophet. Am i saying that to boast? you and many others would like to believe that, but the Truth is, i am merely revealing to you what God did to me.
i do NOT think to highly of myself, but what i do think very highly of, are those things that God has told me in conversations. Because they are from God, NOT ME.

God did Not command me to watch your video.

Nor have i said He did, nor have i commanded you to watch them. You really should reread what i actually did say, instead of assuming that i have did this thing. As i said, i can care less if you watch what God told me or not, that is UP to you. And since it seems you were offended by me saying that is between you and God is it not, i will just say that is UP TO YOU is it not.

Brother i am not upset, or mad, or anything, i love you. i am just very blunt with the Truth. i even made a video called "YOUR FAT" Because i do not sugarcoat any Truths of God. i teach meat of the Word, those who are still on Milk of the Word, will think i am very abrasive, and they will not accept the meat, because they love the milk. There are enough members of the Body of Christ that teach Milk to those who are on Milk. i teach meat of the Word, NOT milk.

Job 32:8 But there is a spirit in man: and the inspiration of the Almighty giveth them understanding.

You said that those who created the KJV were guided by the Holy Spirit, but then say the KJV is not inspired. You do error in this logic. The Spirit in man (the Holy Ghost), is who is giving the inspiration of the Almighty to write or translate what they did.
This is an interesting quote from The Book of Job.

Job 42:7 kjv
7. And it was so, that after the LORD had spoken these words unto Job, the LORD said to Eliphaz the Temanite, My wrath is kindled against thee, and against thy two friends: for ye have not spoken of me the thing that is right, as my servant Job hath.

So, if the friends did not speak the truth but Job did. We can go back in the book of Job and not believe any statement made by the friends talking to Job. If Job talked to the friends we can believe Job.

What about Elihu and his statements?
The friends do not mention Elihu
Job does not mention Elihu
But
God brushes off the chapters long rant of Elihu:
Attacking Job,
Attacking Job’s friends
The supposed wisdom Elihu presents about the wisdom in man
Elihu’s knowledge of creation

God makes this statement
Job 38:1 kjv
1. Then the LORD answered Job out of the whirlwind, and said,
2. Who is this that darkeneth counsel by words without knowledge?
3. Gird up now thy loins like a man; for I will demand of thee, and answer thou me.

God is referring to the speech of Elihu as the (who is this)
God is talking to Job as a man though.

Just because a man makes a statement in the Bible, it is not necessarily truth. The statement is weighed/examined/judged by other people of good report.
1 Corinthians 14:29 kjv
29. Let the prophets speak two or three, and let the other judge.

So, all the speech any of us speak should be examined. (eddif included). Is the speech of anyone out of the man’s spirit, our out of God’s spirit in the man.

Prophets of old did not always know what they spoke.
Matthew 13:17 kjv
17. For verily I say unto you, That many prophets and righteous men have desired to see those things which ye see, and have not seen them; and to hear those thingswhich ye hear, and have not heard them.
1 Peter 1:10 kjv
10. Of which salvation the prophets have inquired and searched diligently, who prophesied of the grace that should comeunto you:
11. Searching what, or what manner of time the Spirit of Christ which was in them did signify, when it testified beforehand the sufferings of Christ, and the glory that should follow.

The ancient prophets spoke by the spirit of God, but they did not fully understand with their inner man. Pentecost had not come yet, to lead them into all truth.

Elihu IMHO made the chapters long speech and it was rejected by God.

Now a moment of eddif truth. I once thought Elihu was Superman, but after time saw the truth. Just because something allows us to make a statement, does not make that statement true. Man’s soul may speak and sound ok, but we long to have the Holy Spirit speak. The Holy Spirit gets the praise and not us. Those listening to us may have the discernment to tell who speaks the truth.

Mississippi redneck
eddif

If God inspired the Tree of the Knowledge of good and evil to be planted in the midst of the garden, then why did he tell Adam not to touch it? If the Words of the Book are inspired of God, what separates it from the tree of the knowledge of good and evil?

DiscipleDave, are you going to address this question or are you attempting to avoid it?

He chose me to be His prophet. Am i saying that to boast? you and many others would like to believe that,

If you are cognizant that others might perceive you as boasting, then you are boasting.

Hast thou faith? have it to thyself before God.

Dave, have you ever known or considered yourself a Pharisee?

This is an interesting quote from The Book of Job.

Job 42:7 kjv
7. And it was so, that after the LORD had spoken these words unto Job, the LORD said to Eliphaz the Temanite, My wrath is kindled against thee, and against thy two friends: for ye have not spoken of me the thing that is right, as my servant Job hath.

So, if the friends did not speak the truth but Job did. We can go back in the book of Job and not believe any statement made by the friends talking to Job. If Job talked to the friends we can believe Job.

You do error thinking ALL that the friends said was UNTRUTH, surely you don't want me to write a book worth of all the things they said that were TRUTH do you. i have read the Book of Job over 80 times and know exactly why his friends were saying false things. Job was suffering all that he did, and did not do anything to warrant that suffering. Job did not understand why it was all happening to him. His friends were trying to tell him it was because of his sinning, All the stuff they said concerning their reasoning why Job was suffering was what was in error, NOT EVERYTHING they said.

Job 22:1 Then Eliphaz the Temanite answered and said,
Job 22:2 Can a man be profitable unto God, as he that is wise may be profitable unto himself?
(This is Truth)
Job 22:3 Is it any pleasure to the Almighty, that thou art righteous? or is it gain to him, that thou makest thy ways perfect? (This is Truth)
Job 22:4 Will he reprove thee for fear of thee? will he enter with thee into judgment? (This is Truth)
Job 22:5 Is not thy wickedness great? and thine iniquities infinite? (this is FALSE accusation)
Job 22:6 For thou hast taken a pledge from thy brother for nought, and stripped the naked of their clothing. (More False accusations)
Job 22:7 Thou hast not given water to the weary to drink, and thou hast withholden bread from the hungry. (Yet more false accusations against Job)

Why God was upset with Job friends, because they time and again accused him of committing Great sins against God, for all that has fell upon Job. In that thing they have not spoken of God the thing that is right, they falsely accused Brother Job. i imagine if you read the entire Book of Job 5 times you could come to understand this Truth.

In Post #208 you asked me this:

Who planted the tree of the knowledge of good and evil in the midst of the garden.

i then plainly and clearly answered the question you asked in Post #208.

In post #209 i ANSWERED YOUR QUESTION by saying:

Jesus Did. He planted everything in the Garden, He planted everything on the entire planet Earth. He also planted the Tree of Life in the Garden as well.

Then i asked you a question in that same post this:

Did satan sneak in the Garden and God was unaware of it, or did God allow satan into the Garden to do what satan does?

Know you not that True Christians are to do the Golden Rule, they are to live by it? If then you get so upset because YOU THINK i have not answered a question you asked me, why don't you answer questions asked of you by others?

When you asked me the above question, i answered it, to which you even agreed that i answered it by saying

Post #210 Great, so you say Jesus planted the tree of the knowledge of good and evil in the midst of the garden. You might say then that God inspired the tree of the knowledge of good and evil. If God inspired the tree, why then did he command Adam not to touch it?

Then i, yet again give you a place to go for the answer you are asking. By saying in Post #211

Know you not the Story in 2Kings Chapter 5? Captain Naaman had leprosy and wanted to be healed by a prophet of God. So he went to Elisha, and Elisha told him to dip himself in the Jordan 7 times and he would be healed, and the Captain was upset, he did not believe the filthy Jordan River could cleanse him, and therefore was NOT going to do it.

You keep asking me the question, and i keep telling you were to find the answer you seek, but you are not willing to dip yourself in the Jordan are you? What do i care if you find the TRUTH concerning the answer you seek, if you are not willing to merely sit back in your chair, eating Dinner, and watching a video that answers the question your asking.

So stop asking me a Question thinking i have not answered it, i have told you my answer in video format. If then you are not willing to watch and merely listen to what i have to say on the matter in a video, then will you hear it, in typing? i think not.

If you are cognizant that others might perceive you as boasting, then you are boasting.

Think whatever you like, i do all things to please God, and it pleases Him that i testify that HE MADE me a prophet. You and all in this generation may call that Boasting, i call it the Truth of God.

I just want to point out that the refuge into "only the original versions were inspired" sounds like a way out of the version challenge, but the fallout is that the Word of God is then LOST to mankind. God was able to inspire men to write his scriptures but was totally unable to preserve those texts and they are now lost to us. It is again solving a theological challenge by casting aspersions on the character or ability of God.

What is the answer? The answer is to see the scriptures as inspired of God and useful for teaching, correcting and training in righteousness. Instead of fussing over if it is inspired or not, try living the bits you do understand as inspired in your choices in regards to people. Try using it for training in doing the will of God in decisions.

So I think the best position is that the Bible is the inspired word of God useful for teaching, correction, and training in righteousness. This honors God and gives the Bible the power it ought to have in the lives of those who want to follow Jesus.

Hast thou faith? have it to thyself before God.

Dave, have you ever known or considered yourself a Pharisee?
One of the tests of a true prophet is the character test. Being proud is a failure of that test. Boasting of yourself and your ability is another failure. Jesus himself did not boast of his hearing from God. He actually just taught and let the power of the words themselves impact people. God said in an audible voice to the crowd, "listen to Him" regarding Jesus. Jesus did not tell the crowds they had better listen to Him because he alone is giving the words of God. Just some thoughts to consider.

Back