Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bible Study Earth is 6000 yrs old?

I have no theories.
I just trust in and love Jesus.
Yes you do have a theory, or at least saying that the earth is 10,000 to 20,000 years old could be considered a theory.
Love of Jesus doesn't have much to do with it. Christians who accept evolution also love Jesus.

Nothing else matters.
Worst Metallica song ever.

It is all meaningless.
Then what are you doing in this thread?

The atmosphere was different before the flood.. no rain as an example.. quite a few things were different before the flood..

tob

5c940a87c7c69ce13fd191cf1bde683c.jpg

Yes you do have a theory, or at least saying that the earth is 10,000 to 20,000 years old could be considered a theory.
Love of Jesus doesn't have much to do with it. Christians who accept evolution also love Jesus.

Worst Metallica song ever.

Then what are you doing in this thread?
I'm not telling you.
You're mean to me.

Not yet, though I was kinda waiting for it.
My pla was that I was going to ask why God would have excluded them from getting saved on the Ark. Some of them weren't that big. Elefants are bigger than many dino species and they obviously got saved.

Why do we assume the dinosaurs had to be full grown when they were taken onto the Ark? They could have been young, smaller in size. Easier to transport.

Just a thought.

Why do we assume the dinosaurs had to be full grown when they were taken onto the Ark? They could have been young, smaller in size. Easier to transport.

Just a thought.
Heck they could take a hand full of eggs to the ark.
Anyway, that makes the question even more important: why would God call for a pair of each land animal species to go to the Ark to get saved but let the dinosaurs die while other species of land dwelling reptiles get saved?

Heck they could take a hand full of eggs to the ark.
Anyway, that makes the question even more important: why would God call for a pair of each land animal species to go to the Ark to get saved but let the dinosaurs die while other species of land dwelling reptiles get saved?

I do not know.

Who drew those pictures you know the ones that show us what "they think" those animals looked like.. a 300 year old tomcat could now be a saber tooth tiger and so on and so forth and etc..maybe Noah or one of his family.. :confused

tob

Who drew those pictures you know the ones that show us what "they think" those animals looked like.. a 300 year old tomcat could now be a saber tooth tiger and so on and so forth and etc..maybe Noah or one of his family.. :confused

tob
Good question..maybe they were drawn on caves? :shrug

Back