Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Are you taking the time to pray? Christ is the answer in times of need

https://christianforums.net/threads/psalm-70-1-save-me-o-god-lord-help-me-now.108509/

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Looking to grow in the word of God more?

See our Bible Studies and Devotionals sections in Christian Growth

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Have questions about the Christian faith?

Come ask us what's on your mind in Questions and Answers

• Wearing the right shoes, and properly clothed spiritually?

Join Elected By Him for a devotional on Ephesians 6:14-15

https://christianforums.net/threads/devotional-selecting-the-proper-shoes.109094/

Eternal Security of the Believer !

I believe there is a such thing as eternal security for the believer so long as that rests in God's foreknowledge. Please excuse the semantics but since we are all here debating such things wouldn't it be wise to be debating on the same terms? Sin is being lost not the cause of being lost. Iniquity through the knowledge of good and evil is the initiator of sin and vanity is the initiator of iniquity and a false image of god is the initiator of vanity. That's what it looks like to me. Semantics. Who really knows anything? Aren't we always believing we know? Or do we just know what we believe? Honesty cannot exist without God.

The word 'eternal security' does not occur in the Scriptures just like 'trinity' which refers a concept. So, we must be mindful of what people define as 'eternal security'.

The whole concept revolves around 'one cannot lose their salvation if they are saved'.

Salvation is a 'hope', and it's not given to anyone yet.
(1Thess 5:8) But let us who are of the day be sober, putting on the breastplate of faith and love, and [as] a helmet the hope of salvation.

Salvation will be revealed when Christ comes to this world:
(Heb 9:28) so Christ was offered once to bear the sins of many. To those who eagerly wait for Him He will appear a second time, apart from sin, for salvation.

Not all Christians will be saved. But only those who does not practice lawlessness:
(Matt 7:21-23) " Not everyone who says to Me, 'Lord, Lord,' shall enter the kingdom of heaven, but he who does the will of My Father in heaven. Many will say to Me in that day, 'Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in Your name, cast out demons in Your name, and done many wonders in Your name?' And then I will declare to them, 'I never knew you; depart from Me, you who practice lawlessness!'

Not all who desire to enter will always enter. No one desires to enter unless he believes there is a need for him to enter.
(Luke 13:23-24) Then one said to Him, "Lord, are there few who are saved?" And He said to them, Strive to enter through the narrow gate, for many, I say to you, will seek to enter and will not be able.

So, if I want to summarize what scripture teaches: Salvation is the hope which will be revealed when Christ comes a second time and only those who do not practice lawlessness and entered the narrow gate will receive Salvation.

The word 'eternal security' does not occur in the Scriptures just like 'trinity' which refers a concept. So, we must be mindful of what people define as 'eternal security'.

The whole concept revolves around 'one cannot lose their salvation if they are saved'.

(1Thess 5:8) But let us who are of the day be sober, putting on the breastplate of faith and love, and [as] a helmet the hope of salvation.

(Heb 9:28) so Christ was offered once to bear the sins of many. To those who eagerly wait for Him He will appear a second time, apart from sin, for salvation.

Not all Christians will be saved. But only those who does not practice lawlessness:
(Matt 7:21-23) " Not everyone who says to Me, 'Lord, Lord,' shall enter the kingdom of heaven, but he who does the will of My Father in heaven. Many will say to Me in that day, 'Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in Your name, cast out demons in Your name, and done many wonders in Your name?' And then I will declare to them, 'I never knew you; depart from Me, you who practice lawlessness!'

Not all who desire to enter will always enter. No one desires to enter unless he believes there is a need for him to enter.
(Luke 13:23-24) Then one said to Him, "Lord, are there few who are saved?" And He said to them, Strive to enter through the narrow gate, for many, I say to you, will seek to enter and will not be able.

So, if I want to summarize what scripture teaches: Salvation is the hope which will be revealed when Christ comes a second time and only those who do not practice lawlessness and entered the narrow gate will receive Salvation.
I agree with what you say about being careful with a concept, but I believe my take on eternal security as I understand it is in line with what you are saying. I simply said only God sees the future. There are semantics inherent in these two different perspectives. In one whoever the sons of light are, are already secure while in another it has not yet been ascertained who they are. Whoever they are, God's Word will have done it.

Last edited by a moderator:

Well said felix! :)

I generally agree with you here, but I think more qualification will help.

I suggest that the Biblical facts are these:

1. Sometimes salvation is set in the past tense - "you were saved";
2. Sometimes salvaion is set in the future tense - "you will be saved"
3. Sometimes salvation is set in the present tense - "you are being saved".

So I generally agree with you - a person is not "finally saved" until the judgement seat (Romans 2 - a text frequently swept under the rug or given a wild, implausible treatment by many).

However, we need to also make sense of Paul's statements about being saved in the present and past.

I suggest that Paul's basic theology about this goes something like this: Because the Holy Spirit is given to the believer at the point of "conversion", and because God promises that the Spirit will transform that person into the image of Jesus, we can, in the present, say that a person is "saved" in anticipation of the outworking of the action of the Holy Spirit in transforming that person into the kind of person who will pass the future judgment.

But, I think we agree - it is indeed possible for a person to "turn their back" on the Holy Spirit and ultimately be lost.

Watch what people with Romans 2 - where salvation is set in the future. Such people will try to argue that Paul is speaking hypothetically in Romans 2 - that he is telling us how we would be saved if we could be saved by good deeds (and therefore are only truly saved at the end).

But they have no case - there is simply no reason at all to imagine that Paul does not means exactly what he says here in Romans 2:

God “will repay each person according to what they have done.†7 To those who by persistence in doing good seek glory, honor and immortality, he will give eternal life.

Let's not turn this into a debate on the Trinity or deity of Christ.

Let's not turn this into a debate on the Trinity or deity of Christ.

My question is related to the "ETERNAL SECURITY" topic. I am asking Felix if he believes Jesus is FULLY GOD and then accoerding to his answer, I will tie it into the ETERNAL SECURITY topic. It's a fair and valid question and thread related and his answer will NOT be debated but tied into this threads topic only.

So I ask Felix...if Jesus fully God?

My question is related to the "ETERNAL SECURITY" topic. I am asking Felix if he believes Jesus is FULLY GOD and then accoerding to his answer, I will tie it into the ETERNAL SECURITY topic. It's a fair and valid question and thread related and his answer will NOT be debated but tied into this threads topic only.

So I ask Felix...if Jesus fully God?

Jesus Christ is 100% God AND 100% Man. Father is not the Son, the Son is not the Father and the Father or Son is not the Holy Spirit BUT, Father, Son and Holy Spirit are one. Jesus Christ is the image of the invisible God and He is God in flesh.

Jesus Christ is 100% God AND 100% Man. Father is not the Son, the Son is not the Father and the Father or Son is not the Holy Spirit BUT, Father, Son and Holy Spirit are one. Jesus Christ is the image of the invisible God and He is God in flesh.

I guess you had to cover every possible perspective Felix. Words are simply not adequate however and this answer while thorough and efficient still presents a paradox to some.

Those who deny the Eternal Security of the True Believer, those who have believed through Grace [Because of Christ] Acts 18:27, then they deny Justification freely by God's Grace ! Rom 3:24

24 Being justified freely by his grace through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus:

Acts 13:39

39And by him all that believe are justified from all things, from which ye could not be justified by the law of Moses.

They are saying in essence, that a sinner being Justified by Grace, can if they are not careful, eventually be cast into hell with others who are unbelievers. They are saying those who have been Justified from all things, can if they are not careful, can have their portion in the Lake of Fire. So this means consequently one is not secure in Christ who has been Truly Justified by Grace..

Why warnings then ?

Why the warnings and admonitions if believers are Eternally Secure ? It is the case with scripture, particularity in the NT, though not limited to it there are words of warning that are addressed to all, however the warnings are only applicable to some. This should always be kept in mind when reading scripture, and chiefly the NT, the Epistles, but again not limited to those only. In General an Epistle was addressed to a collective Assembly, some of which would be genuine converted believers, and some who were not and were in danger of apostasy. The warnings could never directly apply to the genuine believer, though the effect of it will serve to there good, as to wrought within them a carefulness as here 2 Cor 7:11a

For behold this selfsame thing, that ye sorrowed after a godly sort, what carefulness it wrought in you, yea, what clearing of yourselves,.

Now an example of what I am saying is found in Heb 6:4-6

4For it is impossible for those who were once enlightened, and have tasted of the heavenly gift, and were made partakers of the Holy Ghost,

5And have tasted the good word of God, and the powers of the world to come,

6If they shall fall away, to renew them again unto repentance; seeing they crucify to themselves the Son of God afresh, and put him to an open shame.

In this passage the writer issues a warning to this first century assembly, this in light of impending apostasy of some within this number to whom written, but he [the writer] neglects not to add to them who the warnings would not directly apply because of the evident fruit of Salvation and Perseverance Note: Heb 6:9-12

9But, beloved, we are persuaded better things of you, and things that accompany salvation, though we thus speak.

10For God is not unrighteous to forget your work and labour of love, which ye have shewed toward his name, in that ye have ministered to the saints, and do minister.

11And we desire that every one of you do shew the same diligence to the full assurance of hope unto the end:

12That ye be not slothful, but followers of them who through faith and patience inherit the promises.

It is obvious that in the reckoning of the writer, probably and Apostle, apostasy was not possibility to the Beloved or the Beloved of God or of the Lord ! So its in line with the general tenor of scripture to address with words of warning to persons collectively, understanding that both tares and the wheat are amongst them !

John 10:4-5

If one of Christ's Sheep, having believed, later on forsakes Christ and follows another Gospel or False Religion, then they make Christ out to be a Liar, who said this of His Sheep Jn 10:4-5

4And when he putteth forth his own sheep, he goeth before them, and the sheep follow him: for they know his voice.

5And a stranger will they not follow, but will flee from him: for they know not the voice of strangers.

So those of you who believe a True Believer once following Christ, and later apostatizes and follows another way, you are calling Christ a Liar. Even if they turn to atheism, that still makes Christ a Liar, because they then still follow a stranger..

Shall not walk in Darkness but have the light of life !

John 8:12

12Then spake Jesus again unto them, saying, I am the light of the world: he that followeth me shall not walk in darkness, but shall have the light of life.

Now who is it that shall follow Christ ? Jn 10:27-28

27My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me:

28And I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand.

Its His Sheep, those He died for ! Jn 10:11,15

11I am the good shepherd: the good shepherd giveth his life for the sheep.

15As the Father knoweth me, even so know I the Father: and I lay down my life for the sheep.

16And other sheep I have, which are not of this fold: them also I must bring, and they shall hear my voice; and there shall be one fold, and one shepherd.

These Sheep, who follow Christ, now converted, Shall never again walk in darkness ! They will never again walk in the darkness of unbelief !

They shall have the Light of Life ! This is a future tense promise, meaning they have it now, and will continue to have it into the future.

Prov 4:18

But the path of the just is as the shining light, that shineth more and more unto the perfect day.

The Just are those Christ died for ! They were made Just by His obedience ! Rom 5:19

For as by one man's disobedience many were made sinners, so by the obedience of one shall many be made righteous.

That word righteous is translated 33 times in the NT as Just !

This tells me that everyone Christ died for shall have the Light of life, and this forever..

Be not thou therefore ashamed of the testimony of our Lord, nor of me his prisoner: but be thou partaker of the afflictions of the gospel according to the power of God; -2 Timothy 1:8
Who hath saved us, and called us with an holy calling, not according to our works, but according to his own purpose and grace, which was given us in Christ Jesus before the world began, -2 Timothy 1:9

It is no doubt in my mind that those who deny Eternal Security of the Believer, are Representatives of the man of sin, that evil spirit that is Against Christ ! Those of you who do deny this Truth if scripture #1 Charge Christ with failure of accomplishing His Father's express will for Him Here it is Jn 6:37-40

37All that the Father giveth me shall come to me; and him that cometh to me I will in no wise cast out.

38For I came down from heaven, not to do mine own will, but the will of him that sent me.

39And this is the Father's will which hath sent me, that of all which he hath given me I should lose nothing, but should raise it up again at the last day.

40And this is the will of him that sent me, that every one which seeth the Son, and believeth on him, may have everlasting life: and I will raise him up at the last day.

Those of you who deny Eternal Security of the Believer are saying those that it was the Fathers will that Should believe on the Son, and did believe on the Son, can loose Everlasting Life, and consequently Christ will not raise him up in the last day for the purpose of enjoying and entering into Eternal Life, the future aspect of it !

Hence Christ failed His Fathers will, because The father gave them to Christ for safekeeping, to guard and keep them.

Secondly, they are calling Christ a Liar who says of them that came to Him and believed, He said this Jn 6:37

37All that the Father giveth me shall come to me; and him that cometh to me I will in no wise cast out.

Now that word cast out is the greek word ekballō

to expel a person from a society: to banish from a family

The saved are a Family of God Eph 3:15

Of whom the whole family in heaven and earth is named,

So obviously, if a believer , a Child of God, does something that can have them cast out of the Family of God, like leave the family, like the prodigal Son did Lk 15, and because of that, they get cast out of the Family, then Jesus Lied !

Also if that one that got cast out of the family, is later in the day of Judgment, cast out into outer darkness like this Illustration portrays Matt 25:30

30And cast ye the unprofitable servant into outer darkness: there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth.

Then Jesus lied. Because Jesus said in Jn 6:37

And then for some reason Jesus does cast them out, Then He Lied !

So this is a serious consequence on Christ, for those of you who teach the God and Christ dishonoring doctrine of one having been saved by the Grace of God, can somehow loose it, by something they did or did not do..

More Eternal Security Truth !

You know, if one really understood Salvation and the Eternal Purpose that designed it, they would also understand that it was really never the remotest possibility of those Chosen in Christ before the foundation ever going to hell fire, or to hear these words Matt 7:23

23And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

Nor Matt 25:41

41Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels:

The Elect are all Prodigal Sons, now was there ever really a chance that the prodigal Son would not receive the Blessings of His Father ? I do not think so !

Now lets look at a verse that speaks to the Eternal Security of the Saints Jude 1:1

1Jude, the servant of Jesus Christ, and brother of James, to them that are sanctified by God the Father, and preserved in Jesus Christ, and called:

Preserved in Jesus Christ ! The word preserved is the greek word tēreō and it is in the perfect passive tense ! The perfect tense means:

"The perfect tense in Greek corresponds to the perfect tense in English, and describes an action which is viewed as having been completed in the past, once and for all, not needing to be repeated. "

The Passive voice means:

"The passive voice represents the subject as being the recipient of the action. E.g., in the sentence, "The boy was hit by the ball," the boy receives the action"

Now the word itself preserved means:

attend to carefully, take care of

a) to guard

b) metaph. to keep, one in the state in which he is

c) to observe

d) to reserve: to undergo something

This means they, those whom Jude was writing, the Beloved, had been in the past once and for all, preserved, guarded, kept in a state of santification, by Jesus Christ ! How can this not spell Security for these ?

Quote:
and preserved in Jesus Christ; those who are sanctified, or set apart by God the Father in election, are in Christ, for they are chosen in him; they have a place in his heart, and they are put into his hands, and are in him, and united to him as members to an head, and were represented by him in the covenant of grace; and being in him, they are preserved by him, and that before they are called, as well as after; wherefore this character is put before that of being called, though the Syriac version puts that in the first place: there is a secret preservation of them in Christ before calling, from condemnation and the second death; they were not preserved from falling in Adam, with the rest of mankind, nor from the corruption of human nature, nor from actual sins and transgressions; yet, notwithstanding these, were so preserved that the law could not execute the sentence of condemnation on them, nor sin damn them, nor Satan, who led them captive, hale them to prison; and after calling, they are preserved not from indwelling sin, nor from the temptations of Satan, nor from doubts and fears and unbelief, nor from slips and falls into sin; but from the tyranny and dominion of sin, from being devoured by Satan, and from a total and final falling away; they are preserved in the love of God, and of Christ; in the covenant of grace; in a state of justification and adoption; and in the paths of truth, faith, and holiness; and are preserved safe to the heavenly kingdom and glory: their other character follows,
John Gill

More Eternal Security Truth !

All believers , before believing, had been given to Jesus Christ [Election] by His Father Jn 17:6

6I have manifested thy name unto the men which thou gavest me out of the world: thine they were, and thou gavest them me; and they have kept thy word.

This being given to Christ is not limited to them as Apostles, but it speaks of their Eternally being Chosen in Him Eph 1:4, and were given as His Spiritual Seed, His Body the Church, and He made their Surety in the Everlasting Covenant !

Besides that, they were as those Jude spoke of as preserved in Jesus Christ, and then called ! Jude 1:1, that did not apply only to the Apostles, but to all the Beloved of God !

And it says of them who the Father gave to Christ vs 6, that He [Christ] keeps them as per Jn 17:12

12While I was with them in the world, I kept them in thy name: those that thou gavest me I have kept, and none of them is lost, but the son of perdition; that the scripture might be fulfilled.

This word kept is the same exact word as in Jude 1:1 where it is translated preserved !

Those who are kept or preserved in or by Christ are kept from first and foremost from everlasting wrath and condemnation, as well as from Apostasy from the Truth, and are kept unto their final and ultimate partaking of their Eternal Salvation and Redemption. This Ultimate Salvation comes at the Second Coming of Christ, so we have scriptures like Rom 13:11

11And that, knowing the time, that now it is high time to awake out of sleep: for now is our salvation nearer than when we believed.

Lk 21:28

28And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh.

Heb 9:28

28So Christ was once offered to bear the sins of many; and unto them that look for him shall he appear the second time without sin unto salvation.

The First time Christ appeared on Earth, He appeared with Sin ! No, not His own Sin, for then He was without sin, but He appeared with the sins of His People He came to die for having been imputed upon Him ! He appeared to be made a sin offering for their sins ! But that will not be the case at His Second time coming to this Earth ! It will be for the ushering in of His People's final and consummate Salvation!

1 Pet 1:5

5 Who are kept by the power of God through faith unto salvation ready to be revealed in the last time.

Notice here, Peter said they are being [present tense passive voice] kept by the power of God ! Did you know that Christ is also the power of God ? 1 Cor 1:24

But unto them which are called, both Jews and Greeks, Christ the power of God, and the wisdom of God.

The believer is being kept in the Faith by the Power of God, unto their Salvation to be revealed in the Last time, His second Coming.

If a believer, a True believer, looses this sure prospect, then all these scripture promises comes to nought and God's word has been proven to be false, which makes God a Liar ! Because scripture is a Testimony of what God has said !

Establihes by the Gospel !

Rom 16:25

Now to him that is of power to stablish you according to my gospel, and the preaching of Jesus Christ, according to the revelation of the mystery, which was kept secret since the world began,

True believers never depart from the Faith, that is apostatize, because God is Faithful to keep them from evil 2 Thess 3:3

But the Lord is faithful, who shall stablish you, and keep you from evil.

This was promised as a Covenant Blessing Jer 32:40

And I will make an everlasting covenant with them, that I will not turn away from them, to do them good; but I will put my fear in their hearts, that they shall not depart from me.

To keep a person from departing from God is to keep them from evil Heb 3:12

Take heed, brethren, lest there be in any of you an evil heart of unbelief, in departing from the living God.

God keeps His Believing people from evil by His Faithfulness, and by His Power He establishes them in the Faith by His Gospel.

He makes them constant and unwavering. The word stablish in vs 25 is the greek word stērizō:

to make stable, place firmly, set fast, fix

2) to strengthen, make firm

3) to render constant, confirm, one's mind

Notice to render constant, or faithful , or steadfast and unwavering.

Its of His Power, His Ability, not theirs, that He causes them to be Faithful in the Gospel !

That's why Jesus said of His Believing Sheep Jn 10:4-5

4And when he putteth forth his own sheep, he goeth before them, and the sheep follow him: for they know his voice.

5And a stranger will they not follow, but will flee from him: for they know not the voice of strangers.

You see that ? God's Power ensures that Promise for all God's Believing Sheep ! If one departs from the Faith say as 1 Tim 4:1

1Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils;

You see that ? Those could not have been Sheep that Jesus spoke of in Jn 10:5

Nor could they have been those whom God establishes by His Power through the Gospel.

Neither were they partakers of the Everlasting Covenant of Jer 32:40

40And I will make an everlasting covenant with them, that I will not turn away from them, to do them good; but I will put my fear in their hearts, that they shall not depart from me.

That Everlasting Covenant is simply the Blood of the everlasting Covenant Heb 13:20-21

20Now the God of peace, that brought again from the dead our Lord Jesus, that great shepherd of the sheep, through the blood of the everlasting covenant,

21Make you perfect in every good work to do his will, working in you that which is wellpleasing in his sight, through Jesus Christ; to whom be glory for ever and ever. Amen.

Now notice that it is the Blood of the Great Shepherd of the Sheep. This is the same Shepherd that said in Jn 10:5 that a stranger they will not follow, or they will not depart from the Shepherd. Now is that not a promise of the Everlasting Covenant of Jer 32:40 ?

So scripture confirms scripture !

John 10:4-5 a stranger will they not follow

John 10:4-5

A Stranger they will not follow, that is a Promise !

If Jesus, who is also God, makes a assertion, it is sure to true. Once a Sheep of Christ is converted to Him, they will not follow after false doctrines anymore, not ever !

Now the reason why this is True, is because once converted to the acknowledgment of the Truth, they are being preserved from all the errors of the wicked. Ps 37:28

For the LORD loveth judgment, and forsaketh not his saints; they are preserved for ever: but the seed of the wicked shall be cut off.

Sheep, Believers in Christ are Saints, and it is written they are preserved forever ! It is the hebrew word shamar and means:

to keep, guard, observe, give heed

to keep, guard, keep watch and ward, protect, save life

The NT counter part is 2 Thess 3:3

That word keep is phylassō and it means:

to guard

a) to watch, keep watch

b) to guard or watch, have an eye upon: lest he escape

c) to guard a person (or thing) that he may remain safe

This is why Jesus says If Possible they [false teachers] should deceive the very elect Matt 24:24

For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.

The word deceive here is the greek word planaō which means:

to cause to stray, to lead astray, lead aside from the right way

a) to go astray, wander, roam about

2) metaph.

a) to lead away from the truth, to lead into error, to deceive

b) to be led into error

c) to be led aside from the path of virtue, to go astray, sin

d) to sever or fall away from the truth

1) of heretics

e) to be led away into error and sin

It is impossible for the Sheep,once converted to the Truth, to be led away into error, sure it may be attempted, but it will not prosper !

Neither can they go astray, that is choose to leave the Truth, if they be True Sheep.

All this is made sure not because they were so smart, or wise or intelligent, but because of the Work of Christ alone on their behalf !

The Believer in Christ is Eternally Secure is seen all through scripture, with promises such as 2 Thess 3:3

The promise is not that the believer shall be kept from evil by his own faithfulness, but that God, the Lord is Faithful to not only keep you from evil, but to positively stablish you.

This Promise is seen also in the OT Scripture Ps 121:1-8

1I will lift up mine eyes unto the hills, from whence cometh my help.

2My help cometh from the LORD, which made heaven and earth.

3He will not suffer thy foot to be moved: he that keepeth thee will not slumber.

4Behold, he that keepeth Israel shall neither slumber nor sleep.

5The LORD is thy keeper: the LORD is thy shade upon thy right hand.

6The sun shall not smite thee by day, nor the moon by night.

7The LORD shall preserve thee from all evil: he shall preserve thy soul.

8The LORD shall preserve thy going out and thy coming in from this time forth, and even for evermore.

Notice it says in vs He shall preserve thy Soul ! What a Great Blessing, because left up to me I would destroy my own soul.

Prov 6:32

But whoso committeth adultery with a woman lacketh understanding: he that doeth it destroyeth his own soul.

So God promises that His Saints shall not destroy his own soul....

Back