Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Site Restructuring

The site is currently undergoing some restructuring, which will take some time. Sorry for the inconvenience if things are a little hard to find right now.

Please let us know if you find any new problems with the way things work and we will get them fixed. You can always report any problems or difficulty finding something in the Talk With The Staff / Report a site issue forum.

"exposing" popular Christian teachers/preachers

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
We as humans can not judge the heart.We can not say someone is going to hell.That is Gods job.
Kathi,
this is going to sting but just as I just asked iLove to address the issue, I'm asking you to resond with biblical instruction to my reply, please. this tact will do no more than to build hate where it does not belong.

A friendly reminder to us all....

: . . . . Do not make an inflammatory remark just to get a response. Address issues not personalities. Respect where people are in their spiritual walk, and respect all others in general. Respect where others are in their spiritual walk, do not disrupt the flow of discussion or act in a way that affects others negatively including when debating doctrinal issues, in the defense of the Christian faith, and in offering unwelcome spiritual advice.

I have to agree with Bill. I certainly don't believe in a surprise, secret rapture, but that has nothing to do with how we will meet Jesus in the air (snatched up there) at the final coming.

Yes,Bill the Bible says that we can judge but not hypocritically.You had better make sure you are perfect before judging someone.

Being cute and snappy will never please anyone, especially God. I am not about to allow you to use the same tactics I, as an atheist, used to confound and to confuse Christians, the subject has nothing to do with the Catching Away of the saints. Now, please address the issue.
My words I speak to you aren't my own...they are from Our Father in heaven.

Kathi,
this is going to sting but just as I just asked iLove to address the issue, I'm asking you to resond with biblical instruction to my reply, please. this tact will do no more than to build hate where it does not belong.
There should not be hate in a Christians heart.

Our viewpoints are different because of faith. Your faith only allows you to do certain things that keeps God in a box. Question for you? Do you believe in the "Rapture"? I do! However the word "Rapture is not found in the english bibles. It is translate from Greek to English. Do your homework 1ST.
God said this?

Yes,Bill the Bible says that we can judge but not hypocritically.You had better make sure you are perfect before judging someone.
Kathi, please, there are many ways you could have said that without striking a match, let's cool down, ok?

My words I speak to you aren't my own...they are from Our Father in heaven.
iLove, in Mal. 3:6a we find God saying He never changes and yet these things you claim are contrary to the Word of god, meaning He changed? That is not true and if a spirit is revealing this to you you need to measure that spirit against the measuring stick found in the Word of god.

iLove, in Mal. 3:6a we find God saying He never changes and yet these things you claim are contrary to the Word of god, meaning He changed? That is not true and if a spirit is revealing this to you you need to measure that spirit against the measuring stick found in the Word of god.
12 “I have many more things to say to you, but you cannot bear them now. 13 But when He, the Spirit of truth, comes, He will guide you into all the truth; for He will not speak on His own initiative, but whatever He hears, He will speak; and He will disclose to you what is to come. 14 He will glorify Me, for He will take of Mine and will disclose it to you. 15 All things that the Father has are Mine; therefore I said that He takes of Mine and will disclose it to you. John 16:12-15 NASB

Please don't miss this! Who will disclose to you what is to come...Jesus! This is very important so please don't miss this. How can Jesus do this? Through "RHEMA".

The person who has My commands and keeps them is the one who [really] loves Me; and whoever [really] loves Me will be loved by My Father, and I [too] will love him and will show (reveal, manifest) Myself to him. [I will let Myself be clearly seen by him and make Myself real to him.] John 14:21 AMP

Please don't miss this! How many I wills are mentioned? Is this clearly seen in you...or has this not been added to your life? Do you know the commands of God?

It's not just about a student being in the class room...I get what the teacher is saying. Unbelief = a hardened heart and many things cannot be revealed.

Last edited:
God said this?
As Jesus is so am I. Subject to the fruit of the spirit and the character of God. For the LORD God is a sun and shield; The LORD gives grace and glory; No good thing does He withhold from those who walk uprightly. Therefore, I am a ambassador for Christ, God making his appeal through me.

Father, I come to You today with an open and humble heart. I choose to forgive those who have criticized me. I choose to bless those who have hurt me. I choose to be great because You have equipped and empowered me to be great in the midst of criticism in Jesus’ name! Amen.

iLOVEDid God say
Our viewpoints are different because of faith. Your faith only allows you to do certain things that keeps God in a box. Question for you? Do you believe in the "Rapture"? I do! However the word "Rapture is not found in the english bibles. It is translate from Greek to English. Do your homework 1ST.

Last edited:
Father, I come to You today with an open and humble heart. I choose to forgive those who have criticized me. I choose to bless those who have hurt me. I choose to be great because You have equipped and empowered me to be great in the midst of criticism in Jesus’ name! Amen.
AMEN

Interesting

There can’t be a personal breakthrough in your life until you hear the rhema, or spoken word from God. This is actually what makes the difference between two people who both read the same scriptures but get different results. One person heard the voice behind the written Word for them, and the other one did not. The successful Christian life is all about positioning yourself to hear from grace and receive revelation knowledge that comes directly from the Father.
Sorry but no, this simply is not biblical.

12 “I have many more things to say to you, but you cannot bear them now. 13 But when He, the Spirit of truth, comes, He will guide you into all the truth; for He will not speak on His own initiative, but whatever He hears, He will speak; and He will disclose to you what is to come. 14 He will glorify Me, for He will take of Mine and will disclose it to you. 15 All things that the Father has are Mine; therefore I said that He takes of Mine and will disclose it to you. John 16:12-15 NASB

Please don't miss this! Who will disclose to you what is to come...Jesus! This is very important so please don't miss this. How can Jesus do this? Through "RHEMA".

The person who has My commands and keeps them is the one who [really] loves Me; and whoever [really] loves Me will be loved by My Father, and I [too] will love him and will show (reveal, manifest) Myself to him. [I will let Myself be clearly seen by him and make Myself real to him.] John 14:21 AMP

Please don't miss this! How many I wills are mentioned? Is this clearly seen in you...or has this not been added to your life? Do you know the commands of God?

It's not just about a student being in the class room...I get what the teacher is saying. Unbelief = a hardened heart and many things cannot be revealed.
Edited by Jeff Jesus was preparing these men for His departure and the coming of the Holy Spirit. Now if you will read John 1:1-3 you will see that Jesus is the Father God of the old Testament making Him the God of creation. Contrary to much of the teaching passed off as scriptural, this ties the Bible into one story, from In the beginning... through the very last Amen of The Revelation 22.

One can never understand any scripture, pairing of scripture nor any grouping of scriptures without the light of all scripture shinning on it or them. This, of course, means the Bible is of one context throughout. Edited by Jeff

Last edited by a moderator:

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back