Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Site Restructuring

The site is currently undergoing some restructuring, which will take some time. Sorry for the inconvenience if things are a little hard to find right now.

Please let us know if you find any new problems with the way things work and we will get them fixed. You can always report any problems or difficulty finding something in the Talk With The Staff / Report a site issue forum.

Freewill religion is the Man of Sin !

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Rom. 4
'.... even God, (ALONE!) who quickeneth the dead, and calleth those things which be not as though they were.

Herein lay's some problems. Man say's that he is OSAS because of his 'faith/lessl/ness' claiming + teaching, that they can do what ONLY GOD HAS FOR/KNOWN!:sad

--Elijah
Dear Elijah, I don't preach OSAS because I don't think people should take God for granted. I'm not sure what you mean by they can only do what God has foreknown. It is scripturally true that there is prophecy and there is therefore foreknowledge. I take this to mean that The Holy Spirit is moving in the world altering the course of those who otherwise would have been destined for death rather than life. This however is a new creation that has happened from the middle of time not the beginning. Per the topic on this thread it is testimony that men are not free in their wills but are moved by God's Spirit unto a destiny wherein He quickeneth the dead, and calleth those things which be not as though they were.

Last edited by a moderator:
Redeemed by His Blood, but going to Hell !

Rev 5:9

And they sung a new song, saying, Thou art worthy to take the book, and to open the seals thereof: for thou wast slain, and hast redeemed us to God by thy blood out of every kindred, and tongue, and people, and nation;

Now the antichrist followers say that Christ redeemed by His own Blood, many that shall be in hell, in other words, they should have been able to sing the New Song here, but instead they will here these words from the one that redeemed them with His Blood Matt 7:23

23And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

This even after He redeemed them from all iniquity Titus 2:14

14Who gave himself for us, that he might redeem us from all iniquity, and purify unto himself a peculiar people, zealous of good works.

But what utter blasphemy against the blood of Christ, for Redemption is by His Blood alone. Many in their ignorance appeal to 2 Pet 2:1 in support of their Blasphemy.

They deny that His Divine Work of Redemption effectually ransomed from hell and the penalty of sin, all for whom He died. They deny that they are freed from the penalty of the law, by Christ's propitiation and Satisfaction of the Divine Justice Rom 3:24-26; Gal 3:13; Heb 9:12.

This ransom price was paid for a definite People Rev 5:9; 14:3

Most also feel this issue of Limited Atonement is just a matter of opinion or something a man named john calvin made up, but I warn you that it's a Essential Truth of the Gospel; In fact those who teach that Christ died for all without exception, and knowing from scripture evidence that all without exception will be saved, they deny the power and Efficaciousness of Christ's saving and Redeeming Blood, for there is just no other way to put it. It also makes God the Father a failure, the Son a Failure, and the Holy Ghost a failure.

Redemption is an Act of God's Power Neh 1:10

Now these are thy servants and thy people, whom thou hast redeemed by thy great power, and by thy strong hand.

The Lord Jesus Christ is the Power of God in Redeeming His people 1 Cor 1:24

But unto them which are called, both Jews and Greeks, Christ the power of God, and the wisdom of God.

Hand joins in Hand !

Prov 16:5

Every one that is proud in heart is an abomination to the LORD: though hand join in hand, he shall not be unpunished.

The one thing that all apostate religions have in common despite their many diversity, and giving of lip service to the Death, Burial, and Resurrection of Jesus Christ, to them, all would say ultimately a persons Salvation depends upon and is determined by man himself !

Another thing, although this antichrist harlot religious system is comprised of many different factions, and even disagree with one another in many things, they still all have in common their opposition to the Gospel of Sovereign Grace, in order to promote their various systems of Salvation by self righteousness, freewill and or good works ! These are the proud in heart !

Hand joins in Hand !

Prov 16:5

Every one that is proud in heart is an abomination to the LORD: though hand join in hand, he shall not be unpunished.

The one thing that all apostate religions have in common despite their many diversity, and giving of lip service to the Death, Burial, and Resurrection of Jesus Christ, to them, all would say ultimately a persons Salvation depends upon and is determined by man himself !

Another thing, although this antichrist harlot religious system is comprised of many different factions, and even disagree with one another in many things, they still all have in common their opposition to the Gospel of Sovereign Grace, in order to promote their various systems of Salvation by self righteousness, freewill and or good works ! These are the proud in heart !

Yes but as it is not their freewill, they cannot help it,

God's mercy and forbearance be praised unto the admonishment of us all.

Yes but as it is not their freewill, they cannot help it,

God's mercy and forbearance be praised unto the admonishment of us all.

'i' do not want to put words that are not believed in this post, but it seems to say that God did indeed create some of the created angels + mankind to be lost & burn ETERNALLY in hell???

If so? 'i' see the ones 'doctrinal teaching' of such satanic stuff as the ones who would burn the longest!:sad Luke 12:47-48

And the identification of 'childeye' surely sound like one who could never even think of a Loving Godhead being so satanic?

--Elijah

'i' do not want to put words that are not believed in this post, but it seems to say that God did indeed create some of the created angels + mankind to be lost & burn ETERNALLY in hell???

If so? 'i' see the ones 'doctrinal teaching' of such satanic stuff as the ones who would burn the longest!:sad Luke 12:47-48

And the identification of 'childeye' surely sound like one who could never even think of a Loving Godhead being so satanic?

--Elijah
That's true what you say about my moniker. It is also true that Jesus said unless you receive the Kingdom of God as a little child you shall not enter in. Even as sure as vanity exists even though it usurps, even so we must also receive as a trusting child.

But since Satan is the poster child of vanity it cannot be a creation of God. That would be a contradiction of the term vanity, for we know all that God does is eternal. Of course I'm sure you realize that there is no life apart from God Who is Love. Hence the unbelief in God's Loving kindness is a sure death. Also since it is impossible that God would create vanity. Vanity is surely a product of circumstance even as all things were built upon faith and that faith was corrupted through ignorance of God's character and the subsequent pride that ensued through the knowledge of good and evil. For because of pride love is perverted.

I sincerely pray you will understand what I am saying. And I thank you for your sincere input and encourage you to continue. It may look like we may have our supposed differences, but I am convinced they are only there due to semantics.

Same Philosophy !

The man of sin religion is that religious philosophy that has captivated the whole world Rev 13:8

8 And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world.

of all whose names had not been written in the book of Life, Note: John calls that a world of all whose names had not been written in the book of life, that implies that a world had been written in that book of life, who did not worship the beast !

Now this religion which worships the beast, is the religion of mans freewill and or salvation by works or mans personal obedience ! This religious philosophy is inspired by satan and comes up out of the abyss Rev 9:1-4 and God has ordained that all the reprobates be deceived by it as they also shall hate the Truth 2 Thess 2:10-12

10And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved.

11And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:

12 That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness [freewill religion].

All of these deceived souls have one thing in common, they all conclude that Salvation is determined by man. This freewill or works orientated religious though is very popular in the masses all over the whole world, in all stations of life. It is embraced by the rich and the poor, the young and the old Rev 13:16

16And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:

Yes, freewill and works orientated religious thought is the religion of the whole world as we speak !

To those False teachers and antichrist followers who say Christ did not die for the sin of unbelief, then unbelief would damn everyone, because all are unbelievers. You would have to rewrite scripture and instead of Paul proclaiming in His Gospel 1 Cor 15:3

3For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures;

It should read Christ died for our sins except for unbelief ! This would be adding or taking away from the Gospel !

Also, if Christ did not die for the sin of unbelief, and man is saved from sin by his act of believing, then man becomes his own saviour, for he was saved apart from the atoning blood of Christ for sin, since as they say, Christ did not shed His Blood for that sin, there is no other alternative.

You see, if Christ did not die for the sin of unbelief, and we all are unbelievers by nature, then even after we become believers, God in Justice would still have to condemn us in that Great Day for that one sin that was not covered by the Blood of Christ, Unbelief !

If Christ's blood bought one over 2000 yrs ago, God will reveal it to them by giving them Faith, thats How they come to know about it. The Gospel reveals to them the Righteousness of God from Faith to Faith ! Rom 1:16-17

16For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek.

17For therein [The Gospel of Christ] is the righteousness of God revealed from faith to faith: as it is written, The just shall live by faith.

Now if one has been secretly made righteous by Christ's obedience, God will make it known, disclose it, reveal it to them through Faith..

well, here we go again :/

first of, good job of defining apolalyptetai only you forgot to mention the ending difference, which shows this particular word is passive, present indicative.
this means that the subject of the sentance is being acted upon, the subject being Righteousness.(righteousness here is a NOUN) the Greek does not highlight or emphasis the verb and I dont think you should either.
there needs also to be a look at the word gospel, which in Greek is euagglion.

In the times this letter was written, euagglion meant the preaching of Jesus Christ as having suffered death on the cross to procure eternal salvation for the men in the kingdom of God

This suggests that the righteousness of God is presently being manifested in the preaching of the gospel.

Whilst there is plenty of debate as to whether this righteousness (Dikaiosune) is forensic or transormative (ie, the righteousness of God having always been and just being shown us in the Gospel, or the Righteousness of God being revealed to us in a way that transforms us), it is doubtful that this term in this verse is wholly ferensic in nature as you would imply.
Also there is little doubt that the use of apokaluptetai in romans refers to the eschatological activity of God in invading history, this view coupled with the present tense of the word implies a current activity.

ALSO

Now if one has been secretly made righteous by Christ's obedience, God will make it known, disclose it, reveal it to them through Faith..
....The just shall live by faith. Rom 1:17

has a sneaky 'de' in there, telling us that the subject has changed. which here means the rightousness (of God) is not the same as the just.

more importantly the verb Live (zesetai) is in the FUTURE tense ie. the just WILL (in the future) live by faith.

the passage seperated the rightousness of God from the just (in this context) and thus the righteousness of God is actually revealed through the Gospel, and that the just will (remember future tense here) live by faith.

How do wicked men make their ability to believe their saviour from sin. Most who believe that Christ did not die for unbelief, do believe that their ability to believe on Christ is what saved them, and so consequently it was their believing that removed the consequences of all their other sins, since Jesus said plainly this Jn 8:24

24I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I am he, ye shall die in your sins [plural].

So this results in not Christ's blood cleansing from all sin, but mans act of believing causing God to cleanse from all sin. Folks all this madness is due because the antichrist believers reject Limited Atonement !

If Christ did not die for the sin of unbelief, then unbelief would send everyone to hell, hence Christ should not have died for any sins !

A sure mark of false religion !

A sure indication of a false religion, no matter how much with their lips they honor God and Christ [Isa 29:13] and their message of salvation seems to be true [ Matt 24:24; 2 Cor 11:13-15], yet without fail, they will add the works of man, something man must do [to perform (an act, duty, role, etc.)] like believe, or accept, in order to get saved; In some kind of way, Salvation must be conditioned on man ! Every false way or religion teaches this, even if they never say it , or even if they deny it, the inference is telling !

Folks anyone teaching that Salvation is conditioned in any way, shape or form upon man doing something, is Antichrist; for Christ alone saves a sinner from A to Z. Every aspect of One's Salvation, past present and future is solely conditioned on Christ's Work of the Cross plus nothing !

So you religionists who appeal to Eph 2:8 in support of your false conclusion that faith is a condition to perform by man in order to get saved, then you should consider the very next verse that reads Eph 2:9

9 Not of works, lest any man should boast.

Not of works means conditions or performances by man, lest any man should boast !

Choose Life !

Deut 30:19

I call heaven and earth to record this day against you, that I have set before you life and death, blessing and cursing: therefore choose life, that both thou and thy seed may live:

I am sure this gets the attention of those who promote the error of man's freewill. These dreamers deny that all men by nature are dead in sin and slaves to sin, the flesh and the devil, but believe however they by their own freewill can choose to serve God, from such Scriptures they twist as Josh 24:15

15And if it seem evil unto you to serve the LORD, choose you this day whom ye will serve; whether the gods which your fathers served that were on the other side of the flood, or the gods of the Amorites, in whose land ye dwell: but as for me and my house, we will serve the LORD.

Men in our pride and self righteousness believe because a choice is given, we have the ability to do so, that is to make a good and holy choice Jer 13:23

Can the Ethiopian change his skin, or the leopard his spots? then may ye also do good, that are accustomed to do evil.

You give a meat eating lion the choice to choose between a fat juicy zebra steak to eat and a bowl of salad, which one will he choose every time ? The zebra steak f course, and thats because he is being governed by his nature, with this in mind, we can understand Jere 13:23 above !

The natural man cannot make choices that Glorify God, because he is dead to God !

The scripture in Jer speaks again about the heart of the natural man Jer 17:9

The heart is deceitful above all things, and desperately wicked: who can know it? We by Nature cannot know how wicked our hearts really are and how deceitful until a New Birth takes Place !

Most people read this verse about the wickedness of the human heart and immediately think of people who are murderers and fornicators and thieves and drunks, which deeds are wicked, but the verse also describes the very sincerely religious, the moralist, the kind hearted toward our fellow man and etc, and thats how the heart is deceitful, because by nature we see these things not as wicked. Men see these things as good and things that recommend us to God, however when it comes to having a Right relationship with God, and these things be our Hearts Trust, they are wicked works and dead works before God. They are the dead works that the Blood of Christ purges His Elect from Heb 9:14

14How much more shall the blood of Christ, who through the eternal Spirit offered himself without spot to God, purge your conscience from dead works to serve the living God?

The Blood is applied to all the Elect, by the sanctifying work of the Spirit 1 Pet 1:1-2

2Elect according to the foreknowledge of God the Father, through sanctification of the Spirit, unto obedience and sprinkling of the blood of Jesus Christ: Grace unto you, and peace, be multiplied.

Sprinkling means application of the blood. The word sprinkle means:

a sprinkling (purification)

a) blood of sprinkling

1) i.e. appointed for sprinkling (serving to purify)

There is nothing an unregenerate heart can do to please God, so Paul wrote Rom 8:8

8So then they that are in the flesh cannot please God.

They cannot, so they will not ! Our repentance in the flesh cannot please God, Our Faith or believing in the flesh cannot please God, nothing can, and yet many deceived souls believe that while unregenerate, they exercised faith that pleases God Heb 11:6, and that gave them a right to everlasting life, in direct opposition to God's Word. So again Jer 17:9

The heart is deceitful above all things, and desperately wicked: who can know it?

We cannot choose Life ! It must be Given by Grace !

I don't believe any of those verses are specifically addressing the issue of "free will". They seem to be more about people failing to submit to God in humility. A misuse of the will.

Personally I don't consider "free will" people like Methodists for example to be satanic nor do I consider the "no free will" position of say Calvinists to be satanic. They just address the divine mystery of salvation from different perspectives. One may be closer to the truth than the other but neither are some sort of dreadful soul destroying heresy. Im fact they may both exist providentially to provide a vehicle for people of differing spiritual states and predispositions. They all fit within the broad spectrum of Christianity.

I don't believe any of those verses are specifically addressing the issue of "free will". They seem to be more about people failing to submit to God in humility. A misuse of the will.

Personally I don't consider "free will" people like Methodists for example to be satanic nor do I consider the "no free will" position of say Calvinists to be satanic. They just address the divine mystery of salvation from different perspectives. One may be closer to the truth than the other but neither are some sort of dreadful soul destroying heresy. Im fact they may both exist providentially to provide a vehicle for people of differing spiritual states and predispositions. They all fit within the broad spectrum of Christianity.
Well said. There are no limitations put upon God's mercy or hardening the way you put it. What appears as two contradictions is merely two differing perspectives of Truth coming against one another as they approach the center. The discourse gets lost in the semantics of the term "freewill" and in what context it is being applied. Good post.

Boasting about Believing !

The Antichrist followers preach and believe today that sinful, spiritually dead, unregenerate sinners, has the ability to believe on Christ; however this is a lie, one which scripture does not teach, in fact it is said of some that they could not believe, even in light of many miracles Jn 12:39,38

39Therefore they could not believe, because that Esaias said again,

Thats because the Arm of the Lord had not been revealed to them vs 38

38That the saying of Esaias the prophet might be fulfilled, which he spake, Lord, who hath believed our report? and to whom hath the arm of the Lord been revealed?

Mans ability to believe on the Lord is a lie against the Truth, if this were so or true, then the natural man, the carnal man, the man of flesh can do something spiritually that pleases God Heb 11:6, but in the flesh man cannot please God Rom 8:8

The unregenerate man cannot or does not have the ability to please God, which believing on Christ does please God. Being in the flesh is antithesis to being born of the Spirit Jn 3:6-7

6 That which is born of the flesh is flesh; and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit.

7Marvel not that I said unto thee, Ye must be born again.

There is no in between, one is either born of the Spirit or not ! So consequently the flesh cannot [without ability] to obey God's Commands, which one is to believe on the Lord Jesus Christ Acts 16:30-31

30And brought them out, and said, Sirs, what must I do to be saved?

31And they said, Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, and thou shalt be saved, and thy house.

The word believe here is in the greek an imperative which is:

The imperative mood corresponds to the English imperative, and expresses a command to the hearer to perform a certain action by the order and authority of the one commanding. Thus, Jesus' phrase, "Repent ye, and believe the gospel" (Mk.1:15) is not at all an "invitation," but an absolute command requiring full obedience on the part of all hearers.

That this command is something that pleases God cannot be denied 1 Jn 3:22-23

22And whatsoever we ask, we receive of him, because we keep his commandments, and do those things that are pleasing in his sight.

23And this is his commandment, That we should believe on the name of his Son Jesus Christ, and love one another, as he gave us commandment.

Anyone therefore teaching that man, the unregenerate man, the man not born of the Spirit can believe on Christ Savingly, a Spiritual Act, they are Liars, they lie against the Truth. That even goes for myself ! If me or anyone teaches that, they are Liars !

Boasting about Believing ! cont

Also, scripture teaches that its not of ones own ability to believe, but that its by the exceeding greatness of God's Power, it is put forth to them that believe Eph 1:19-20

19And what is the exceeding greatness of his power to us-ward who believe, according to the working of his mighty power,

20Which he wrought in Christ, when he raised him from the dead, and set him at his own right hand in the heavenly places,

The word believe here in this passage and the same word believe in Jn 3:16, are both in the greek present tense participles, meaning , they are believing, and so Eph 1:19 informs us that this believing is a effect of God's Mighty Power !

The word working is the greek word energeia and means:

working, efficiency

its with note that it is the same word Paul used to describe how Christ made Him an Apostle and Believer Eph 3:7

7Whereof I was made a minister, according to the gift of the grace of God given unto me by the effectual working of his power.

So anyone teaching about man's ability to believe, or that the natural man has the ability to believe on Christ, they are Liars, in fact lying against the Holy Spirit of God, who alone as the Spirit of Grace causes an Person to Believe, Faith to believe is of His working, His effecting, His Fruit Gal 5:22 ; Jn 6:29 !

He is the Spirit of Grace Zech 12:10

And I will pour upon the house of David, and upon the inhabitants of Jerusalem, the spirit of grace and of supplications: and they shall look upon me whom they have pierced, and they shall mourn for him, as one mourneth for his only son, and shall be in bitterness for him, as one that is in bitterness for his firstborn.

Heb 10:29

Of how much sorer punishment, suppose ye, shall he be thought worthy, who hath trodden under foot the Son of God, and hath counted the blood of the covenant, wherewith he was sanctified, an unholy thing, and hath done despite unto the Spirit of grace?

Believing comes from the Spirit of Grace folks, and not mans freewill ability, those who believe otherwise have been greatly deceived !

An erronous concept exposed !

Christ's Death was meted out in proportion for those He definitely died for, their sins !

More on this erroneous concept that Christ's Death could save more than for whom it was intended to save, for thats a lie, for God does not operate that way, but in Just Measures Prov 16:11

A just weight and balance are the LORD's: all the weights of the bag are his work.

God will mete out punishment according to a mans works ! Jer 25:14

For many nations and great kings shall serve themselves of them also: and I will recompense them according to their deeds, and according to the works of their own hands.

Matt 16:27

For the Son of man shall come in the glory of his Father with his angels; and then he shall reward every man according to his works.

God is of exactness, accuracy, Justice and Equity. Now if He shall Judge each of the wicked according to their works in strict justice for their sins, then He Judged Christ accordingly for each man Christ stood in the place and stead of, that is Just God's Nature to do so because He is a Just God Deut 32:4

He is the Rock, his work is perfect: for all his ways are judgment: a God of truth and without iniquity, just and right is he.

Christ was given a Cup to drink Matt 26:42, a cup among other things is a unit of measure or capacity !

And so thats why it is said in the day of Judgment, that He will open of the books , and everyone will be meted out punishment according to their works or violations committed against God's Law, that Christ did not die for. So likewise the Cup of Christ's suffering was meted out according to the exactness of the violations of each man of God's Elect, it was according to their sins 1 Cor 15:3

3For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures;

To go beyond this is human conjecture, guess work,assumption and not found in scripture !

So then they that are in the flesh cannot please God !

Rom 8:8

Jn 3:6

6 That which is born of the flesh is flesh; and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit.

Folks its the New Man, the One Born out of Incorruptible Seed 1 Pet 1:23 that pleases God and Believes on Christ because of Salvation. The Man we are by the Flesh, the Natural Man cannot please God Rom 8:7-8

7Because the carnal mind is enmity against God: for it is not subject to the law of God, neither indeed can be.

Those who reject New Birth before Faith, they do have a insurmountable difficulty to deal with, of course they cannot without wresting scripture to their own destruction. They that are in the Flesh [never been born again] cannot please God.

The mind of the Flesh [one not born again] is enmity to God and not subject to the Law of God. The word law here is the greek word nomos and means:

anything established, anything received by usage, a custom, a law, a command

a) of any law whatsoever

1) a law or rule producing a state approved of God

a) by the observance of which is approved of God

2) a precept or injunction

And to Believe on Jesus Christ is a command , a imperative in scripture. We know this by Acts 16:30-31

31And they said, Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, and thou shalt be saved, and thy house.

Now the word believe here is a imperative in the greek, a command.

We know it also in 1 Jn 3:23

23And this is his commandment, That we should believe on the name of his Son Jesus Christ, and love one another, as he gave us commandment.

Now scripture says the man born of the flesh is not subject to the Law or Command of God ! The word subject in Rom 8:7 is the greek word hypotassō and means:

to arrange under, to subordinate

2) to subject, put in subjection

3) to subject one's self, obey

4) to submit to one's control

5) to yield to one's admonition or advice

6) to obey, be subject

Those born of the flesh only cannot obey God's command to Believe, it is impossible !

Does believing on Christ please God ? Yes it does, but the Natural man cannot do it. The Man born only of the flesh has not that ability to believe on Christ to the saving of the soul as its stated in Heb 10:39

39But we are not of them who draw back unto perdition; but of them that believe to the saving of the soul.

The only ones that can do that are those who have been born of the Spirit, who have been born out of that incorruptible seed. Those of you therefore that teach that the unregenerate man, one merely born by natural birth in the flesh, that they can please God and obey the command to believe on Christ and be saved Acts 16:31, you are liars and no truth is in you. You contradict the Truth !

So then they that are in the flesh cannot please God !

Rom 8:8

Jn 3:6

Folks its the New Man, the One Born out of Incorruptible Seed 1 Pet 1:23 that pleases God and Believes on Christ because of Salvation. The Man we are by the Flesh, the Natural Man cannot please God Rom 8:7-8

7Because the carnal mind is enmity against God: for it is not subject to the law of God, neither indeed can be.

Those who reject New Birth before Faith, they do have a insurmountable difficulty to deal with, of course they cannot without wresting scripture to their own destruction. They that are in the Flesh [never been born again] cannot please God.

The mind of the Flesh [one not born again] is enmity to God and not subject to the Law of God. The word law here is the greek word nomos and means:

anything established, anything received by usage, a custom, a law, a command

a) of any law whatsoever

1) a law or rule producing a state approved of God

a) by the observance of which is approved of God

2) a precept or injunction

And to Believe on Jesus Christ is a command , a imperative in scripture. We know this by Acts 16:30-31

Now the word believe here is a imperative in the greek, a command.

We know it also in 1 Jn 3:23

Now scripture says the man born of the flesh is not subject to the Law or Command of God ! The word subject in Rom 8:7 is the greek word hypotassō and means:

to arrange under, to subordinate

2) to subject, put in subjection

3) to subject one's self, obey

4) to submit to one's control

5) to yield to one's admonition or advice

6) to obey, be subject

Those born of the flesh only cannot obey God's command to Believe, it is impossible !

Does believing on Christ please God ? Yes it does, but the Natural man cannot do it. The Man born only of the flesh has not that ability to believe on Christ to the saving of the soul as its stated in Heb 10:39

39But we are not of them who draw back unto perdition; but of them that believe to the saving of the soul.

The only ones that can do that are those who have been born of the Spirit, who have been born out of that incorruptible seed. Those of you therefore that teach that the unregenerate man, one merely born by natural birth in the flesh, that they can please God and obey the command to believe on Christ and be saved Acts 16:31, you are liars and no truth is in you. You contradict the Truth !

I have not found any posting up your remark here..
'The only ones that can do that are those who have been born of the Spirit, who have been born out of that incorruptible seed. Those of you therefore that teach that the unregenerate man, one merely born by natural birth in the flesh, that they can please God and obey the command to believe on Christ and be saved Acts 16:31, you are liars and no truth is in you. You contradict the Truth !'

Hey, me again. It is your zillion of posts that say that the carnal man controls the born again man. Rather than the Born Again man controling the carnal body! And how so?? See the.. Re: Freewill religion is the Man of Sin !

And it is Christ's WORD in Phil. 4:13 + His GRACE as in 2 Cor. 12:9 that tell who [[ALL LIARS ARE]] and then the ones who are not!
And satan's lies are a heavy weight to tot around for these poor saps who recrucify Christ afresh and put Him to an OPEN shame! Heb. 6:6 And GOD tell's what their problem is in James 2:10. Yet it is only one of His Required Commandments that is HATED we find! And Christ tell's who it is that Loves Him! John 15:10 + the others!!

1 John 2
[3] And hereby we do know that we (Love) know him, if we keep his commandments.
[4] He that saith, I know him, and keepeth not his commandments, is a liar, and the truth is not in him.

And that is just one of the many James 2:10's false stuff that baptist teach!:sad

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back