Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Site Restructuring

The site is currently undergoing some restructuring, which will take some time. Sorry for the inconvenience if things are a little hard to find right now.

Please let us know if you find any new problems with the way things work and we will get them fixed. You can always report any problems or difficulty finding something in the Talk With The Staff / Report a site issue forum.

How to "WALK IN THE SPIRIT"

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Hi Mitspa,

I was being sarcastic and I am sorry for the misunderstanding.

This is not a mystical and emotional ride. as believers we have access to all that is ours In Christ. and we can not walk in the Spirit if we are not Filled with the spirit. and there are simple and direct conditions to our Filling as believers , Christ did not hide them from us. we have access the moment we BELIEVE and most teachers and most pastors will not let believers know how easy it is to access these promises. Do not grieve, do not quench and walk, it is that simple.

Yes I was thrown off by your statements. I will add to your points that walking in the spirit is basically walking in the truth of Gods Word? "MY WORD IS SPIRIT AND LIFE" I do not believe that anyone has debated the need to have the Spirit? But if we do not believe we are crucified with Christ, raised with Him and seated in Him in the heavens? If we do not see ourselves set free from the law of sin and death by the law of the Spirit of Life in Christ? If we do not learn to set our mind upon him and take captive every thought? We will not be able to abide in Him as we should. This is the point of the thread. These things are not well known to most Christians, who have been taught a mixture of law and grace. So I agree that under true gospel teaching these are simple things to understand, but that is not the condition of the church. Religion has made complex the simplicity of Christ.

The law of faith and love are not taught as the Commandments of God. But moses has replaced the work of Christ and His Cross.

I hope you are a minister of righteousness? God is raising up many that will restore the power of His Grace back to His Body.

The capstone of the temple will be laid with shouts of GRACE! GRACE!

Yes I was thrown off by your statements. I will add to your points that walking in the spirit is basically walking in the truth of Gods Word? "MY WORD IS SPIRIT AND LIFE" I do not believe that anyone has debated the need to have the Spirit? But if we do not believe we are crucified with Christ, raised with Him and seated in Him in the heavens? If we do not see ourselves set free from the law of sin and death by the law of the Spirit of Life in Christ? If we do not learn to set our mind upon him and take captive every thought? We will not be able to abide in Him as we should. This is the point of the thread. These things are not well known to most Christians, who have been taught a mixture of law and grace. So I agree that under true gospel teaching these are simple things to understand, but that is not the condition of the church. Religion has made complex the simplicity of Christ.

The law of faith and love are not taught as the Commandments of God. But moses has replaced the work of Christ and His Cross.

I hope you are a minister of righteousness? God is raising up many that will restore the power of His Grace back to His Body.

The capstone of the temple will be laid with shouts of GRACE! GRACE!

I am right there with you Mitspa. Grace is the Key. and Bible doctrine that teaches you TRUE Grace opens us to the meat of the mystery.

Paul told some that he could not speak to them as "spiritual" but as to carnal as to babes in Christ

Now it is written that God has blessed us with EVERY SPIRITUAL blessing in Christ Jesus. Also that ALL THE PROMISES OF GOD in Him is yes and amen!

We know that a "double minded man" should not expect to have an prayer answered!

Now this double minded state of a man, is one who thinks himself saved and justified by faith, sometimes and at other times thinks he is to earn from God that which he works by law.

This is why the "church" has no power and very little love!

I have found it hard to understand how the bible is such a very different book to certain people? Many read the scriptures and seem to be able to see only judgment and wrath from God. Some seem to be able to see only that which they have been taught by their own religious group? It is a mystery of the human condition, that depending upon the condition of each mans soul they will be able to discern the Word of Truth and life.
Here is a couple of truths that have helped me to understand the scriptures and why so many see them so different.
First Jesus Christ is the express Image of God the Father. If and when we see how He walked upon the earth we see the Father and His desires for all men. No sinner that was willing to come to Him was ever rejected, only the hypocrite was rejected.
Having received His forgivness and mercy and the Holy Spirit we enter into the epistles. Here we see the scripture have two groups of "christians"? The "carnal" and the "spiritual"

Some seem very far from every RECEIVING the promises of God, why? He is the reason! "for we have not received the spirit of the world but the Spirit of God. That WE MIGHT KNOW THE THINGS FREELY GIVEN TO US BY GOD.

The flesh always thinks in terms of religion and trying to earn from God. This is just all carnal.

The "spiritual" believer sees and knows that it is all about The Lord Jesus Christ, and His grace. They walk in knowledge of Gods goodness and His faithfulness to His own words and promises. Peter said it this way " for by these great and precious promises we have become partakers of the Divine Nature"

Paul said it this way "those who RECEIVE the abundance of grace and the free gift of righteousness shall reign in Life with Him.

But what about suffering with Him? Well we suffer with Him because of the blessing of righteousness. All suffering comes by persecution from satan against the kingdom of God. How does he do this? Cain who was a child of satan, persecuted his righteous brother Able.

We do not suffer "biblically" because of our unbelief in Gods promises, but because WE HAVE Gods promises.

Receive Gods healing and then go pray for the sick, then you will suffer for godliness.

I have found it hard to understand how the bible is such a very different book to certain people? Many read the scriptures and seem to be able to see only judgment and wrath from God. Some seem to be able to see only that which they have been taught by their own religious group? It is a mystery of the human condition, that depending upon the condition of each mans soul they will be able to discern the Word of Truth and life.
Here is a couple of truths that have helped me to understand the scriptures and why so many see them so different.
First Jesus Christ is the express Image of God the Father. If and when we see how He walked upon the earth we see the Father and His desires for all men. No sinner that was willing to come to Him was ever rejected, only the hypocrite was rejected.
Having received His forgivness and mercy and the Holy Spirit we enter into the epistles. Here we see the scripture have two groups of "christians"? The "carnal" and the "spiritual"

Some seem very far from every RECEIVING the promises of God, why? He is the reason! "for we have not received the spirit of the world but the Spirit of God. That WE MIGHT KNOW THE THINGS FREELY GIVEN TO US BY GOD.

The flesh always thinks in terms of religion and trying to earn from God. This is just all carnal.

The "spiritual" believer sees and knows that it is all about The Lord Jesus Christ, and His grace. They walk in knowledge of Gods goodness and His faithfulness to His own words and promises. Peter said it this way " for by these great and precious promises we have become partakers of the Divine Nature"

Paul said it this way "those who RECEIVE the abundance of grace and the free gift of righteousness shall reign in Life with Him.

But what about suffering with Him? Well we suffer with Him because of the blessing of righteousness. All suffering comes by persecution from satan against the kingdom of God. How does he do this? Cain who was a child of satan, persecuted his righteous brother Able.

We do not suffer "biblically" because of our unbelief in Gods promises, but because WE HAVE Gods promises.

Receive Gods healing and then go pray for the sick, then you will suffer for godliness.

Hi Mitspa,

I think that the Bible ENDS up being a very different book to everybody. But the Book is EXACTLY the same for everybody at the moment of salvation. And If we are truly born again, that Book is exactly the same for the other person who is truly born again. And from that point on we have a choice in the Christian life, follow the Book or our intelligence or religion(the world). And you will find that there is a remnant in this country. But for the most part religion, works, legalism, self righteousness and water baptism Has taken place of Grace and Christ alone.

The more I study I am not at all perplexed why the Book ends up being different for everybody. we need Pastor teachers that are called from God, and we are to be under a pastor teacher to learn the Knowledge. And the world has produced false teachers that call themselves teachers and nobody is willing to be a Believer priest and check out if what they are hearing is Biblical. To be a Spiritual believer, we are commanded to be under a teacher and the world Has been very successful at setting up false teachers and a dullness to believer priests. But as a believer, If we are not content with religion, and the emotional dog and pony show of Most Churches nowadays, He will direct us to the Truth and a Church that IS teaching truth.

I believe that suffering is in the plan of God for the Believer, suffering becomes our parent once we are out on our own. It is something God uses to grow us spiritually. To pray for suffering to stop is to pray for a future blessing to be wiped out. Suffering for the believer is God Growing us to have a capacity for a future blessing(spiritual Growth) Suffering is a gift, but if we are walking in the flesh we will not see it that way.

I believe that if our focus is to Grow up spiritually so that we can have enough faith to heal our physical ailments we are still thinking in our Flesh. Our main focus Should be to grow up Spiritually so that our physical ailments are seen as a blessing and we are content in our physical CONDITION because our spiritual POSITION trumps our physical CONDITION.

Hi Mitspa, Our main focus Should be to grow up Spiritually so that our physical ailments are seen as a blessing and we are content in our physical CONDITION because our spiritual POSITION trumps our physical CONDITION.

Can you give me an example from the Bible?

And explain this thought more clearly.

Hi Mitspa,

I think that the Bible ENDS up being a very different book to everybody. But the Book is EXACTLY the same for everybody at the moment of salvation. And If we are truly born again, that Book is exactly the same for the other person who is truly born again. And from that point on we have a choice in the Christian life, follow the Book or our intelligence or religion(the world). And you will find that there is a remnant in this country. But for the most part religion, works, legalism, self righteousness and water baptism Has taken place of Grace and Christ alone.

The more I study I am not at all perplexed why the Book ends up being different for everybody. we need Pastor teachers that are called from God, and we are to be under a pastor teacher to learn the Knowledge. And the world has produced false teachers that call themselves teachers and nobody is willing to be a Believer priest and check out if what they are hearing is Biblical. To be a Spiritual believer, we are commanded to be under a teacher and the world Has been very successful at setting up false teachers and a dullness to believer priests. But as a believer, If we are not content with religion, and the emotional dog and pony show of Most Churches nowadays, He will direct us to the Truth and a Church that IS teaching truth.

I believe that suffering is in the plan of God for the Believer, suffering becomes our parent once we are out on our own. It is something God uses to grow us spiritually. To pray for suffering to stop is to pray for a future blessing to be wiped out. Suffering for the believer is God Growing us to have a capacity for a future blessing(spiritual Growth) Suffering is a gift, but if we are walking in the flesh we will not see it that way.

I believe that if our focus is to Grow up spiritually so that we can have enough faith to heal our physical ailments we are still thinking in our Flesh. Our main focus Should be to grow up Spiritually so that our physical ailments are seen as a blessing and we are content in our physical CONDITION because our spiritual POSITION trumps our physical CONDITION.

Yea Jarrod I was with you in large part until you seemed to glorify the sinful condition of the flesh. We are heal because we have been set free from sin and its power. we suffer with Christ because "as He is so are we in this World" now I do not really believe that anyone ask for more suffering, If any are claiming to hold the position of Paul, and have come to such a place of spiritual strength and power that they need to be afflicted by sickness? I THINK they very well could be puffed up with a form of religious pride? We are healed because we are a forgiven people, this truth is clear and evident in scripture and cannot be challenged in an honest debate.
So to me, to hear one glory in the fruit of mans sin, is just great error! Also it is written That all the promises of God, in Him are yes and amen. Jesus NEVER made any sick, but healed all those who were afflicted by satan. This doctrine is not the "same Jesus".

If any want more sickness then pray for it? But if you get it, and you claim its Gods Will? Do not take any medicine or go to the doctor and try to get out of Gods Will for you!

Think about what some of you are claiming? can you really live what you preach?

Yes Deb, i would like to see the light of scripture upon such claims?
My whole point in my post today is that being "spiritual" is "knowing the things freely given to us by God"

This is why some see the promises of God and say Amen.
Others see the same promise and reject the truth.

Those who Know and receive are "spiritual" those who who do not are not "spiritual"

Poor old Apostle John? "I DESIRE ABOVE ALL THINGS THAT YOU PROSPER AND BE IN HEALTH, EVEN AS YOUR SOUL PROSPERS.

he just must not have been as"spiritual" as those we have today. And how about Jesus, healing ALL, contrary to Gods Will? And James saying if ANY ARE SICK, God will raise them up! and Peter? saying "By His stiripes you are healed" These guys just didnt get it?

No, the truth is clear and evident for those who will dare to believe.

Yea Jarrod I was with you in large part until you seemed to glorify the sinful condition of the flesh. We are heal because we have been set free from sin and its power. we suffer with Christ because "as He is so are we in this World" now I do not really believe that anyone ask for more suffering, If any are claiming to hold the position of Paul, and have come to such a place of spiritual strength and power that they need to be afflicted by sickness? I THINK they very well could be puffed up with a form of religious pride? We are healed because we are a forgiven people, this truth is clear and evident in scripture and cannot be challenged in an honest debate.
So to me, to hear one glory in the fruit of mans sin, is just great error! Also it is written That all the promises of God, in Him are yes and amen. Jesus NEVER made any sick, but healed all those who were afflicted by satan. This doctrine is not the "same Jesus".

If any want more sickness then pray for it? But if you get it, and you claim its Gods Will? Do not take any medicine or go to the doctor and try to get out of Gods Will for you!

Think about what some of you are claiming? can you really live what you preach?

Hi mitspa,

Jesus told Paul, "my Grace is sufficient." Paul did not Glory in His flesh. Paul was told in a sense, quit worrying and be content in My Grace. With Pauls thorn, He was made weak in the flesh, but strong in the Spirit.

We Do not pray for MORE sickness and ailments , that is Just silly. We are suppose to be content in our physical handicaps, NOT in our old sin nature. Our spiritual POSITION should be more important, Because God does not heal all sicknesses and weaknesses. Spiritual maturity will bring the believer to a point that He/she is content in their physical handicaps.

If what you are teaching is for physical healing, I simply disagree. In my opinion that is still walking and worrying in the flesh.

I believe that the majority of the bible when it speaks of healing and sickness, its the spiritual sickness aspect that the bible is pertaining too.

It is like the Jailer in Acts 16 He was concerned about His physical life, because if he lost even one prisoner he would be put to death. and when He asked Paul ," what must I do to be saved?" the jailer was referring to his own physical life, but Paul answered His spiritual death question FIRST. Acts 16:31.

And Yes I believe that Grace can be bigger than my physical handicaps. God wants the best for us and yes He wants to see us healthy, but I have been around supergrace believers that are handicap and in wheel chairs for life that know bible doctrine and are soul winners to a degree that is rarely topped. And they are the most content people I have ever seen In their physical handicap.

Mitspa, do you know the 40 plus Grace gifts that each and every believer receives at the moment of salvation? And we are heirs to everyone of them, But we need to be taught Grace to get to know them. Most Christians can name 1 or 2. And these gifts are available to each and every believer. Every single one of them pertains to a believers Spiritual well being.

Last edited by a moderator:

The whole book of Job. Job was a righteous man and did Not deserve nor did He understand what was going on Job 1:8. But He never cursed God. The first three Friend were self righteous ,religious ,legalistic people who satan used to try to convince Job that he had a sin to repent of or make something right with God. God let satan sift Job, like he wanted to do to Peter. Job had no clue what was going on at the time and in the end He was blessed twofold. Job 42:10

Hi Deb, I should have worded that different also, physical ailments should be looked upon with contentment. But God can use ALL things for Good for those who Love Him.

I am in NO way saying that I need to go out and look to make my self suffer so I can get a blessing!!!!!! I am Simply saying that a spiritually mature person will be content with problems in life and will have the problem solving devices from God to efficiently deal with problems and sufferings. And that will Glorify God because the believer is using Gods plan to deal with problems in life. And there are times God uses suffering to Grow us for a capacity to have more blessings in this Life, and God will get the Glory and He gets to Bless the believer.

Hi mitspa,

Jesus told Paul, "my Grace is sufficient." Paul did not Glory in His flesh. Paul was told in a sense, quit worrying and be content in My Grace. With Pauls thorn, He was made weak in the flesh, but strong in the Spirit.

We Do not pray for MORE sickness and ailments , that is Just silly. We are suppose to be content in our physical handicaps, NOT in our old sin nature. Our spiritual POSITION should be more important, Because God does not heal all sicknesses and weaknesses. Spiritual maturity will bring the believer to a point that He/she is content in their physical handicaps.

If what you are teaching is for physical healing, I simply disagree. In my opinion that is still walking and worrying in the flesh.

I believe that the majority of the bible when it speaks of healing and sickness, its the spiritual sickness aspect that the bible is pertaining too.

It is like the Jailer in Acts 16 He was concerned about His physical life, because if he lost even one prisoner he would be put to death. and when He asked Paul ," what must I do to be saved?" the jailer was referring to his own physical life, but Paul answered His spiritual death question FIRST. Acts 16:31.

And Yes I believe that Grace can be bigger than my physical handicaps. God wants the best for us and yes He wants to see us healthy, but I have been around supergrace believers that are handicap and in wheel chairs for life that know bible doctrine and are soul winners to a degree that is rarely topped. And they are the most content people I have ever seen In their physical handicap.

Mitspa, do you know the 40 plus Grace gifts that each and every believer receives at the moment of salvation? And we are heirs to everyone of them, But we need to be taught Grace to get to know them. Most Christians can name 1 or 2. And these gifts are available to each and every believer. Every single one of them pertains to a believers Spiritual well being.

The scriptures of healing for the believer are a clear promise to those who have faith to receive. Again I make the point that being "spiritual" is KNOWING THE THINGS FREELY GIVEN TO US BY GOD. if This principle of suffering with sickness to attain spiritual growth is not found at all in the New Testament. And again i make the point that sickness is a product of the sin of the flesh, that If one understands the gospel they should naturally understand that sickness no more should have dominion over a believer than sin. Also I see that many who teach these false doctrines love to use the example of Job? Job was a man before Christ came and bore the stripes for our healing and shed His Blood for our sin. These doctrines negate the clear and evident promise of the scriptures and are the reason so many christains live in sickness and defeated lives. The promise of healing by faith is made clear thoughout the New Testament and healing works according to ones faith. If you have been taught that God does not heal according to scripture and have believed that lie? You will not see the healing virtue of Christ manifest.

I do not find those who deny this truth to be in an honest place of biblical understanding . I do not say they are "not saved" or "bad christians" but that they perish and suffer because they lack true biblical teaching.

The scriptures of healing for the believer are a clear promise to those who have faith to receive. Again I make the point that being "spiritual" is KNOWING THE THINGS FREELY GIVEN TO US BY GOD. if This principle of suffering with sickness to attain spiritual growth is not found at all in the New Testament. And again i make the point that sickness is a product of the sin of the flesh, that If one understands the gospel they should naturally understand that sickness no more should have dominion over a believer than sin. Also I see that many who teach these false doctrines love to use the example of Job? Job was a man before Christ came and bore the stripes for our healing and shed His Blood for our sin. These doctrines negate the clear and evident promise of the scriptures and are the reason so many christains live in sickness and defeated lives. The promise of healing by faith is made clear thoughout the New Testament and healing works according to ones faith. If you have been taught that God does not heal according to scripture and have believed that lie? You will not see the healing virtue of Christ manifest.

I do not find those who deny this truth to be in an honest place of biblical understanding . I do not say they are "not saved" or "bad christians" but that they perish and suffer because they lack true biblical teaching.

Every healing in the Bible was beneficial to the person but the healing was to promote and verify the Message that the person was teaching. It was ALWAYS about the teaching not about the healing.

God still heals to this day but not always. And NO man has the gift of healing today. Healing was to validate the teaching. and in 96AD the Canon was complete. The teaching was complete so the Healing to validate it was complete.

We can use Paul as an example. the beginning of His ministry He healed to validate his TEACHING. But towards the end of His ministry He had no power to heal His friends.

Paul in Acts 19:11-12 Philippians 2:27 and 2 Timothy 4:20 when he could no longer heal his close friends.

And in my opinion Mitspa to say that someone is perishing and suffering because they lack true biblical teaching is very dangerous ground to be on. Good health is not a sign of spirituality or salvation. Beware of judging those who have lost their health. lets say we have a War veteran that we do not know, and he saved 100 people in a Chemically poisoned building and He suffers from a incurable ramification from that poison and He is a believer and God has chosen not to heal him, are you going to judge him because you see something wrong with Him.

Undeserved suffering is the category of suffering that brings blessing to the believer.
A. 1Peter is the epistle of undeserved suffering as seen in the expressions:
1. Doing right, 1Pet.2:15,20; 3:6,17.
2. Suffering unjustly, 1Pet.2:19.
3. Prove zealous for what is good, 1Pet.3:13.
4. Suffer for the sake of righteousness, 1Pet.3:14.
5. Share the sufferings of Christ, 1Pet.4:13.
6. Suffer as a Christian, 1Pet.4:16.
7. Suffer according to the will of God, 1Pet.4:19.
B. The epistle deals with their persecutions by those from the outside (mainly verbal slander).
C. Such suffering finds favor with God, 1Pet.2:19,20.
D. The believer is not to fear such attacks, 1Pet.3:14,15.
E. He is not to be ashamed, 1Pet.4:16.
F. Deserved suffering brings no blessing, just cursing and divine discipline, 1Pet.2:20; 3:17; cp. 4:15.
G. Believers are not to be surprised when negative volition persecutes and maligns them, 1Pet.4:12; 1Jn.3:13.

It must be imperative that Christian believers understand they are not achievers. Believers are receivers. Receive what Jesus has achieve for you. Your trust must be in Jesus, not of yourself. The bible says the man that trust himself is a fool.

He who did not spare his own Son, but gave him up for us all—how will he not also, along with him, graciously give us all things? Romans 8:32
There is no need to frustrate the grace of God for what He has already done. I have devine health from Jesus whether I am eating bake chicken or fried chicken, lol! However I have the Holy Ghost to let me know not to eat to much of that fried chicken it could clot my arteries.
We must come before Him and worship the Lord in the beauty of holiness.

Last edited by a moderator:
The whole book of Job. Job was a righteous man and did Not deserve nor did He understand what was going on Job 1:8. But He never cursed God. The first three Friend were self righteous ,religious ,legalistic people who satan used to try to convince Job that he had a sin to repent of or make something right with God. God let satan sift Job, like he wanted to do to Peter. Job had no clue what was going on at the time and in the end He was blessed twofold. Job 42:10

Hi Deb, I should have worded that different also, physical ailments should be looked upon with contentment. But God can use ALL things for Good for those who Love Him.

I am in NO way saying that I need to go out and look to make my self suffer so I can get a blessing!!!!!! I am Simply saying that a spiritually mature person will be content with problems in life and will have the problem solving devices from God to efficiently deal with problems and sufferings. And that will Glorify God because the believer is using Gods plan to deal with problems in life. And there are times God uses suffering to Grow us for a capacity to have more blessings in this Life, and God will get the Glory and He gets to Bless the believer.

Yes I think I understood you correctly, not that we should seek suffering but that we should be content (accept it) as if it comes from God or that God allowed it to happen for our good so just accept it.

I agree with your statement on Job. I would say that many are basing doctrine on a partial understanding of this story. There is so much more there for eyes that want to see.
I am thinking about starting a thread in A/T forum about this book. I hope that you can at least read the OP and maybe even take part in the discussion as I believe you will be able to throw light on it. Several of the posts that I have read lately refer to Job but I have yet to read one that refers to our Redeemer and the theme of Law v Grace (works v grace and faith).

Every healing in the Bible was beneficial to the person but the healing was to promote and verify the Message that the person was teaching. It was ALWAYS about the teaching not about the healing.

God still heals to this day but not always. And NO man has the gift of healing today. Healing was to validate the teaching. and in 96AD the Canon was complete. The teaching was complete so the Healing to validate it was complete.

We can use Paul as an example. the beginning of His ministry He healed to validate his TEACHING. But towards the end of His ministry He had no power to heal His friends.

Paul in Acts 19:11-12 Philippians 2:27 and 2 Timothy 4:20 when he could no longer heal his close friends.

And in my opinion Mitspa to say that someone is perishing and suffering because they lack true biblical teaching is very dangerous ground to be on. Good health is not a sign of spirituality or salvation. Beware of judging those who have lost their health. lets say we have a War veteran that we do not know, and he saved 100 people in a Chemically poisoned building and He suffers from a incurable ramification from that poison and He is a believer and God has chosen not to heal him, are you going to judge him because you see something wrong with Him.

Undeserved suffering is the category of suffering that brings blessing to the believer.
We suffer for the truth of the gospel. Which is by His Stripes we are healed. Your doctrines preach an different Jeusus and different gospel and a different spirit.

Jesus Christ is the same forever, Gods word did not change when a group of religious folks got together. Gods word was well established throughout the biblical world before and is not subject to any mans agreement or meeting, it has not changed one bit from when He first inspired it. You Take the position to warn me? I would warn you and all those who deny the clear and evident truth of scripture forsake of your taditions of men! You will stand before Him and answer for teaching false doctrine. I have the gift of healing and have seen many healed and have even raised a young man from death.
I have judged no one for being sick, but I do judge false doctrines that attempt to glorify unbelief and sin which hinders the people of God. Sickness was judged in the Body of the Lord, this is the gospel! all else is error.

We suffer for the truth of the gospel. Which is by His Stripes we are healed. Your doctrines preach an different Jeusus and different gospel and a different spirit.

Jesus Christ is the same forever, Gods word did not change when a group of religious folks got together. Gods word was well established throughout the biblical world before and is not subject to any mans agreement or meeting, it has not changed one bit from when He first inspired it. You Take the position to warn me? I would warn you and all those who deny the clear and evident truth of scripture forsake of your taditions of men! You will stand before Him and answer for teaching false doctrine. I have the gift of healing and have seen many healed and have even raised a young man from death.
I have judged no one for being sick, but I do judge false doctrines that attempt to glorify unbelief and sin which hinders the people of God. Sickness was judged in the Body of the Lord, this is the gospel! all else is error.

DOCTRINE OF HEALING

1. During the First Advent, healing was used to verify and establish the fact that the Messiah had come to Israel. Healing was not used just to alleviate suffering. It was used to present the Messiah.

2. There is no “healing in the atonement.”

A. “Healing in the atonement” is a false and satanic doctrine.

B. ”Healing in the atonement” would imply a lack of eternal security: a sick Christian would be a lost Christian.

3. God often provides illness as a means of divine discipline. 1 Corinthians 11:30

4. Good health is not a sign of spirituality or salvation. Beware of judging those who have lost their health.

5. In the pre-Canon period of the Church Age, God the Holy Spirit sovereignly bestowed a temporary gift of healing on certain men to establish their credentials as apostles and other communicators of doctrine. Healing established the man as from God. 1 Corinthians 12:11

6. All temporary spiritual gifts were designed to take up the slack in the Church Age until the Canon was completed and circulated.

7. However, once the Bible was completed (96 AD), all temporary gifts were withdrawn to be replaced by doctrine.

8. Certain gifts, such as miracles and healing, were no longer necessary to establish the authority of Bible teachers and doctrinal communication.

9. Temporary gifts include apostle, prophet, tongues, interpretation of tongues, word of wisdom, word of knowledge, discerning of spirits, faith, healings, and miracles. Tongues ended in 70 AD since it was a sign to warn the Jews of the impending fifth cycle of discipline as prophesied in Isaiah 28.

10. Since healing was designed as a credit card rather than to alleviate suffering, it was always removed once the authority of the communicator was established.

11. For example, Paul in Acts 19:11-12 cf. Philippians 2:27 and 2 Timothy 4:20 when he could no longer heal his close friends.

12. God can always heal anyone, but healing is not the order of the day in this stage of the angelic conflict.

A. God never heals through an individual, only through prayer.

B. Those who allege they can heal are totally evil.

C. Healing will be the order of the day again in the Tribulation.

13. No human being has any gift related to healing now that the Canon has been completed; however, in our Lord’s day, Jesus performed acts of healing to focus attention on Himself as the God-Man, the Messiah, and the God of Israel.

Again I go back to the point I made, that the bible is two very different books to some. To some all its meaning and promises are hidden behind religious traditions and efforts of flesh to "earn" from God that which He only gives freely. The carnal mind cannot understand the things of God nor can it know them. But we who are "spiritual" have the Spirit which is from God that we might know the things freely given to us by God.

The last few post on this thread prove the point I was attempting to make. Why do some seem unable or unwilling to trust the clear and evident truth of scripture? The carnal mind cannot believe that which it can not put into its religious box.

The scriptures never in any way suggest that any promise of God whould every fail or pass away. But what they scriptures do say and warn us of over and over is false teachers that would change the word, the gospel and The very nature of the Lord Jesus and The Holy Spirit.

God has not changed nor has His Word past away.

The greastest key to "walking In the Spirit" is to believe Gods Word above the opinion of any man or group. Let God be true, and the promises of God will be yes and amen to you.

Again I go back to the point I made, that the bible is two very different books to some. To some all its meaning and promises are hidden behind religious traditions and efforts of flesh to "earn" from God that which He only gives freely. The carnal mind cannot understand the things of God nor can it know them. But we who are "spiritual" have the Spirit which is from God that we might know the things freely given to us by God.

The last few post on this thread prove the point I was attempting to make. Why do some seem unable or unwilling to trust the clear and evident truth of scripture? The carnal mind cannot believe that which it can not put into its religious box.

The scriptures never in any way suggest that any promise of God whould every fail or pass away. But what they scriptures do say and warn us of over and over is false teachers that would change the word, the gospel and The very nature of the Lord Jesus and The Holy Spirit.

God has not changed nor has His Word past away.

The greastest key to "walking In the Spirit" is to believe Gods Word above the opinion of any man or group. Let God be true, and the promises of God will be yes and amen to you.
1 Cor 13:8
Love never fails; but if there are gifts of prophecy, they will be done away; if there are tongues, they will cease(70AD Fall of Jerusalem); if there is knowledge, it will be done away. 9For we know in part and we prophesy in part; 10but when the perfect comes, the partial will be done away. 96AD when the canon was complete.

Healing was FINISHED in 96AD because Bible doctrine became our authority.

2 Thess 2:7-9

For the mystery of lawlessness is ALREADY at work; only he who now restrains will do so until he is taken out of the way. 8Then that lawless one will be revealed whom the Lord will slay with the breath of His mouth and bring to an end by the appearance of His coming; 9that is, the one whose coming is in accord with the activity of Satan, with all power and signs and false wonders,

1 Cor 13:8
Love never fails; but if there are gifts of prophecy, they will be done away; if there are tongues, they will cease(70AD Fall of Jerusalem); if there is knowledge, it will be done away. 9For we know in part and we prophesy in part; 10but when the perfect comes, the partial will be done away. 96AD when the canon was complete.

Healing was FINISHED in 96AD because Bible doctrine became our authority.

2 Thess 2:7-9

For the mystery of lawlessness is ALREADY at work; only he who now restrains will do so until he is taken out of the way. 8Then that lawless one will be revealed whom the Lord will slay with the breath of His mouth and bring to an end by the appearance of His coming; 9that is, the one whose coming is in accord with the activity of Satan, with all power and signs and false wonders,

I have heard all that nonsense before and this thread is not a debate about the gift of tongues. The LAWLESSNESS comes from those who replace religion and tradition for the Word of God. It all flows from the first lie of satan "did God really say"
Jesus said these sings will follow those who believe.
Jesus said I will baptise you with fire and the Holy Spirit.
Jesus said MY WORDS WILL NEVER PASS AWAY.

So according to the scriptures no Promise of God will ever pass away or fail. But fasle teachers will come in and deny the truth, and teach another gospel, another Jesus and another spirit. This is what the bible says!

So here is the doctrine of some? Once a group of men have a meeting about which epistles are Gods Word, we no longer need to believe the Word or trust what is says?

Too late! I and millions of others believe EVERY WORD that proceeds from the Mouth of God. We have received that great Promise of the Holy Spirit, and we do work righteous signs and wonders, just as the bible clearly shows.

So it those who have that which the scriptures declare a believer should have (and more will be givingto them)that are correct in doctrine. Those who do not have,( even what little they do have will be taken away) are in great error and in danger of the judgment to come.

1 Cor 4:19-21 For I will come unto shortly if The Lord will, I will know not the words of them that are puffed up, but the power.
:20 FOR THE KINGDOM OF GOD IS NOT IN WORD, BUT THE POWER.
:21 What will ye? that I should come unto you with a rod, or in love, and in the Spirit of meekness.

The Christian Faith was never a powerless faith with empty words. The faith first delivered unto the saints has always been about the Holy Spirit and the Power of Gods Kingdom.
Same Jesus, same Holy Spirit, same gospel!

Those who walk in the Spirit, walk in the truth of the word.
For where we reject the word of God, we are drawn from the spirit into the flesh. I do not say that one must accept my doctrines or any other mans, but all should come to the Word and to the Spirit of truth with humble hearts and minds. Cast off the yoke of law and religious tradition, and put on the truth. The end is coming and a great test and trial of all Christians faith will come and is even already near. Learn Gods strength and the power of the Holy Spirit, so you might be able to stand. This nonsense about "God dont do that anymore" will bring destruction upon all who believe this made-up doctrine of mans religion.

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back