Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Are you taking the time to pray? Christ is the answer in times of need

https://christianforums.net/threads/psalm-70-1-save-me-o-god-lord-help-me-now.108509/

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Looking to grow in the word of God more?

See our Bible Studies and Devotionals sections in Christian Growth

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Have questions about the Christian faith?

Come ask us what's on your mind in Questions and Answers

• How are famous preachers sometimes effected by sin?

Join Sola Scriptura for a discussion on the subject

https://christianforums.net/threads/anointed-preaching-teaching.109331/#post-1912042

How will the world explain the rapture?

i agree there freeway as that also was in part fulfilled with antiochus ephineses IV.
Very true Jason, kind of like a preview of what will happen again but to a much greater degree.... world wide effect this time around.. Satan through the AC will destroy many..

Oh no you are so wrong.. the HE is talking about the antichrist,
Jesus confirmed the covenant God made with Abraham concerning Messiah, and half way through the week 3.5 years after He began His ministry He cause the sacifice to cease, by becomin the final and only true sacrafice for our sin.

Acts 3:25 Ye are the children of the prophets, and of the covenant which God made with our fathers, saying unto Abraham, And in thy seed shall all the kindreds of the earth be blessed.

Galatians 3:17 And this I say, that the covenant, that was confirmed before of God in Christ, the law, which was four hundred and thirty years after, cannot disannul, that it should make the promise of none effect.

You are so deeply indoctrinated that you can't receive truth.

Jesus confirmed the covenant God made with Abraham concerning Messiah, and half way through the week 3.5 years after He began His ministry He cause the sacifice to cease, by becomin the final and only true sacrafice for our sin.

Acts 3:25 Ye are the children of the prophets, and of the covenant which God made with our fathers, saying unto Abraham, And in thy seed shall all the kindreds of the earth be blessed.

Galatians 3:17 And this I say, that the covenant, that was confirmed before of God in Christ, the law, which was four hundred and thirty years after, cannot disannul, that it should make the promise of none effect.

You are so deeply indoctrinated that you can't receive truth.

then why do most scholars agree that the verse also see the prophecy in part fulfilled with antiochus ephines IV?

and that goes back as far as st.jerome. who put the bible together that we protestants used today.

and he was a saint in the 400's a.d.

Last edited by a moderator:
then why do most scholars agree that the verse also see the prophecy in part fulfilled with antiochus ephines IV?

and that goes back as far as st.jerome. who put the bible together that we protestants used today.

and he was a saint in the 400's a.d.
Scholars?? Scripture must be spiritually discerned.

And those who discern its truth, teach it.

watchman those that were there that put together the books of the ot believe it to be that the facts that anticochus ephinese IV.

the jews that were there did that, in fact ever heard of the holiday the jews celebrate called the feastival of dedication?

and one that the Jesus celebrated!

google that holiday and see the history and what went on. and you will see why many scholars that studied that bible agreed.

and chanukah is far more biblical then modern day christmas or even easter(the egg thing only is what i mean).

Well that would exclude you.

It absolutely doesn't exclude me---but rather includes me as a student of the word who also teaches it.

You really must refrain from personal attacks, as it is not congruent with Christ-like behaviour.

The desolation caused by Antiochus IV Epiphanes is prophesied in Daniel 11, not Daniel 9. They are two separate desolations, but the latter is described throughout the Bible in relation to former desolation eras such as that of 167BC and 586BC.:twocents

LOL! I don't know what bible you are reading! I am sure that God isn't consulting military articles.

You have been taught by myself and Vic that we will have tribulation in our life. It's undeniable. Instead of doing the Christian thing and thanking us for sharing this truth with you, you decide to sidestep the issue. It says a lot about your walk.

God's clock for Israel stopped when Jesus was put to death. It will start again when He comes for His Bride. Israel has 7 years remaining on her timeclock, and God will deal with her without the Church's presence, just as He did before.

This is dispensational teaching together with the pretrib. The two go hand in hand. It's obvious that Daniels 70th week ran consecutive to the other 69 and is messianic prophecy completed with Christ.

Seventy Weeks Of Daniel

Sez you.

The pretribulational rapture is according to scripture, and guess what? Millions of bible-believing and bible-fluent Christians accept that interpretation and you calling it lies and propaganda will receive recompense. Thank God He will take care of that one.

"Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of heaven shall be shaken: And then shall appear the sign of the Son of Man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of Man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory. And he shall send his angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other (Mat 24:29-31)."

It seems a POST Trib rapture is scriptural. :chin

Million do believe otherwise as you say. Leaving themselves wide open for later deception

You have been taught by myself and Vic that we will have tribulation in our life. It's undeniable. Instead of doing the Christian thing and thanking us for sharing this truth with you, you decide to sidestep the issue. It says a lot about your walk.

Really? Where?

I was responding to the notion that everyone will receive 10 days of tribulation. Is that anything like the proverbial 15 minutes of fame?

"Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of heaven shall be shaken: And then shall appear the sign of the Son of Man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of Man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory. And he shall send his angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other (Mat 24:29-31)."

It seems a POST Trib rapture is scriptural. :chin

Million do believe otherwise as you say. Leaving themselves wide open for later deception

That is the second coming, which comes with many signs beforehand. Everyone shall see Him then (note: no one is rejoicing, only mourning).

It is not the rapture of the Church, which takes place in a twinkling of an eye, previously.

That is the second coming, which comes with many signs beforehand. Everyone shall see Him then (note: no one is rejoicing, only mourning).

It is not the rapture of the Church, which takes place in a twinkling of an eye, previously.

So the Church is not God's elect then?

and they shall gather together his elect

Thats the 'rapture'. And it comes Immediately after the tribulation

Back