Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Jesus Christ Shed His Blood for Judas

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
Those who promote heresy, a work of the flesh, will not inherit the kingdom of God.

JLB
In no way at all , can you prove that the Doctrines of Grace are heretical.

You are the same person in the other forum that claims doctrine is unbiblical. Do you understand what doctrine means?

Do you understand Systematic and Biblical theology?

In no way at all , can you prove that the Doctrines of Grace are heretical.

You are the same person in the other forum that claims doctrine is unbiblical. Do you understand what doctrine means?

Do you understand Systematic and Biblical theology?
Electedbyhim from Ohio, spreading the divine gossip! "Heresy? Nah, we're just having a theological fiesta!" 🎉📜 Proving doctrines like solving a divine puzzle, and who said theology can't be a party? Let's keep the grace doctrines poppin' and the heresy haters hushin'. 🕊️🎤 #TheologicalFiesta #DivineGossip

False teaching, demeaning the saving death of Christ to exalt the will of man, Blasphemy ! Obviously in your blasphemy mans role in salvation decides salvation, not Christs role.
Salvation is an option given to every man.
Man decides if he loves God more than he loves sin.
Both God's and man's role are necessary.
Nobody who doesn't want to be saved will be saved.

Man decides if he will or won't repent of sin.
Man decides whether or not he will be baptized in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of past sins.
Man decides whether or not he will endure faithfully perfect until his end.
And God gets the glory.

Electedbyhim from Ohio, spreading the divine gossip! "Heresy? Nah, we're just having a theological fiesta!" 🎉📜 Proving doctrines like solving a divine puzzle, and who said theology can't be a party? Let's keep the grace doctrines poppin' and the heresy haters hushin'. 🕊️🎤 #TheologicalFiesta #DivineGossip
Divine gossip. That's a new one.

Did Jesus die for Judas? This is one of those good questions that I think evokes good discussion, but in the end doesn't really matter much and should never be a cause for division.

I think Jesus did die for Judas. But because Judas made some choices, ultimately that sacrifice was all for naught. But Jesus' sacrifice was not ALL for naught, because He died for all, and everybody did not make that same choice.

To illustrate: suppose I advertise this wonderful gadget on the Shopping Channel. Most people don't buy it. I was still advertising TO those people. I created the advertisement FOR those people. But they still did not buy it. Thus, my efforts in creating that advertisement all came to naught--as far as those people are concerned. But my efforts were not ALL for naught, because still I am getting sales. Maybe only 8% of my audience is buying, but that makes it all worth it.

Salvation is an option given to every man.
Man decides if he loves God more than he loves sin.
Both God's and man's role are necessary.
Nobody who doesn't want to be saved will be saved.

Man decides if he will or won't repent of sin.
Man decides whether or not he will be baptized in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of past sins.
Man decides whether or not he will endure faithfully perfect until his end.
And God gets the glory.
More Blasphemy exalting man in the role of salvation over God in Christ !

Not "over" God, but in tandem with God.
Every gift needs both a Giver and a receiver.
The Lord offers salvation to everyone, but only those who submit to God will receive it.

Remember, when Jesus explained the sins against the Holy Spirit, He was referring to attributing the works of God to the Devil. Which could easily be said is what you are doing, with God's gift of free will that He gave to man. That does not help any.

You read more into my post than is actually there.
I exalted nobody.
Much less man over the Giver of the gift.
But men do have the option of either accepting or foregoing that gift.
There is no honor or glory in making the right choice.
Just hope, sanctity, justification, and love.

Remember, when Jesus explained the sins against the Holy Spirit, He was referring to attributing the works of God to the Devil. Which could easily be said is what you are doing, with God's gift of free will that He gave to man. That does not help any.
Blasphemy to my understanding is when one says the death/blood of Christ in and of itself, doesnt save/redeem them He shed it for, and that it takes the will or the doing of man to save them.

Now do you believe Jesus Christ shed His Blood for anyone and they going to hell for their sins anyway ?

You read more into my post than is actually there.
I exalted nobody.
Much less man over the Giver of the gift.
But men do have the option of either accepting or foregoing that gift.
There is no honor or glory in making the right choice.
Just hope, sanctity, justification, and love.
I dont care how you phrase it, you deny that Christs death alone saved them He died for, but that it takes the will of man also. Thats Blasphemy to the Highest heavens

I dont care how you phrase it, you deny that Christs death alone saved them He died for,
Not at all.
All who will be saved will be saved by Christ's marvelous sacrifice.
I thank God for putting men on the earth who taught the good word that convinced me to submit to God and to His Son Jesus Christ.
but that it takes the will of man also. Thats Blasphemy to the Highest heavens
It does take the will of the recipient of God's gift, to accept that gift.
God won't force anyone to love Him or their brothers on earth.
We have the choice to live as God commands.
Thank God not all will refuse it !

Not at all.
All who will be saved will be saved by Christ's marvelous sacrifice.
I thank God for putting men on the earth who taught the good word that convinced me to submit to God and to His Son Jesus Christ.

It does take the will of the recipient of God's gift, to accept that gift.
God won't force anyone to love Him or their brothers on earth.
We have the choice to live as God commands.
Thank God not all will refuse it !
More Blasphemy , you attribute Salvation to the will of man !

Not "over" God, but in tandem with God.
Every gift needs both a Giver and a receiver.
The Lord offers salvation to everyone, but only those who submit to God will receive it.
Ah, the theological banter unfolds like a Calvinistic comedy – a dance of divine wisdom with a scriptural twist. Let's waltz through the theological ballroom, quoting Calvin's writings, the Institutes, and the Bible, as we address the nuances of salvation and the errors you've pointed out.

In response to the idea of salvation being in tandem with God – Calvin might gracefully step in, quoting from the Institutes, "Salvation is God's gracious gift, and man's role is to receive it by faith." It's a divine dance where the Giver's sovereignty and the recipient's faith intertwine.

Now, about salvation being offered to everyone but received by those who submit to God – Calvin might nod in agreement, quoting Romans 10:9, "If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved." It's a biblical reminder of the importance of submission and belief.

As for the exposure of Arminianism errors – Calvin might playfully quip, "In the dance of theological perspectives, let's not trip over the stumbling blocks of human-centered salvation." Quoting Ephesians 2:8-9, "For by grace you have been saved through faith. And this is not your own doing; it is the gift of God," he emphasizes the sovereign grace in salvation.

And addressing errors of Oneness WOF and Glossolalia – Calvin might refer to 1 Corinthians 14:33, "For God is not a God of confusion but of peace," cautioning against practices that lead to confusion.

So, Hopeful 2, in this Calvinistic comedy of theological banter, let the biblical truth guide our steps, let the Calvinistic critique unfold, and may the laughter of divine wisdom harmonize with the sacred notes of scripture. Grace upon grace in the dance of theological understanding.

God and His Son Jesus made salvation available to all the world.
Men have to accept it.
If you see that as attributing salvation to men, too bad.
More Blasphemy ! Exalting man in salvation, depriving Christ shed blood alone to save all for whom He died !

More Blasphemy ! Exalting man in salvation,
Is a beggar exhalted when he gets a few dollars ?
I was once the beggar.
God was the donor.
In my case, (and everybody else's who submits to God), God gets the exhaltation.
depriving Christ shed blood alone to save all for whom He died !
There is a lot more than just the blood of Christ that is being glorified for the fact we can repent of sin and be washed of them at water baptism in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of past sin.
The gift of repentance comes to mind.
And the gift of the Holy Ghost, and rebirth from God's own holy seed, and even the fact that someone was sent to deliver the words of salvation to me !
And after conversion ?
The gifts of His word, and bishops and deacons, and brotherhood, and fellowship, and prayers that are heard, and prophesy, and the gift of tongues !
All helping us to remain in the light day after day.

You can't see the forest because of the tree.

Is a beggar exhalted when he gets a few dollars ?
I was once the beggar.
God was the donor.
In my case, (and everybody else's who submits to God), God gets the exhaltation.

There is a lot more than just the blood of Christ that is being glorified for the fact we can repent of sin and be washed of them at water baptism in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of past sin.
The gift of repentance comes to mind.
And the gift of the Holy Ghost, and rebirth from God's own holy seed, and even the fact that someone was sent to deliver the words of salvation to me !
And after conversion ?
The gifts of His word, and bishops and deacons, and brotherhood, and fellowship, and prayers that are heard, and prophesy, and the gift of tongues !
All helping us to remain in the light day after day.

You can't see the forest because of the tree.
More horrendous Blasphemy and belittlement of the Blood of Christ !

Back