Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Jesus Christ Shed His Blood for Judas

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
You are correct.
I am glad that accepting the offer of salvation isn't blasphemy.
I also rejoice in the many facets of rebirth from God's holy seed.
So when you blaspheme God with your freewill salvation, you are sinning against God.

If it is a sin for you to realize you have a part in you own salvation, then don't realize it.
It isn't a sin to me to know, and say, that I heard, received, and obeyed what I was told to do to be saved.
Yes its a sin to blaspheme and say Salvation depends on mans will, that totally takes Salvation which is for His Glory, from being solely the by the will if God,

True believers were saved, or delivered by the will of God Gal 1:4

4 Who gave himself for our sins, that he might deliver us from this present evil world, according to the will of God and our Father:

Yes its a sin to blaspheme and say Salvation depends on mans will, that totally takes Salvation which is for His Glory, from being solely the by the will if God,

True believers were saved, or delivered by the will of God Gal 1:4

4 Who gave himself for our sins, that he might deliver us from this present evil world, according to the will of God and our Father:
God our Father wants all men to be saved.
"Who will have all men to be saved, and to come unto the knowledge of the truth." (1 Tim 2:4)
But if we don't want to be "saved" we won't be.
Look at the list of things the man must do to be converted, plus enduring faithfully until the end.
Hear, confess, get baptized in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of past sins, receive the gift of the Holy Ghost,
love God with all our hearts-mind-soul, love our neighbor as we love ourself, and endure faithfully until the end of our lives.
Without just one of those things listed, there will be no salvation.
You leave man out of salvation, when it is the man who must choose to be saved.

God our Father wants all men to be saved.
"Who will have all men to be saved, and to come unto the knowledge of the truth." (1 Tim 2:4)
But if we don't want to be "saved" we won't be.
Look at the list of things the man must do to be converted, plus enduring faithfully until the end.
Hear, confess, get baptized in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of past sins, receive the gift of the Holy Ghost,
love God with all our hearts-mind-soul, love our neighbor as we love ourself, and endure faithfully until the end of our lives.
Without just one of those things listed, there will be no salvation.
You leave man out of salvation, when it is the man who must choose to be saved.
More blasphemy !

More blasphemy !
Do you want to be saved ?
Do you want to have your past sins washed away by the blood of Christ at your water baptism in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sin ?
Do you want to be reborn of God's perfect seed ?
Do you want to walk in the light and have fellowship with God ?
Do you want to be pleasing to God, and be sin free, for the rest of your time on earth ?
Or do you want to keep saying you have no choice ?

Do you want to be saved ?
Do you want to have your past sins washed away by the blood of Christ at your water baptism in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sin ?
Do you want to be reborn of God's perfect seed ?
Do you want to walk in the light and have fellowship with God ?
Do you want to be pleasing to God, and be sin free, for the rest of your time on earth ?
Or do you want to keep saying you have no choice ?
More Blasphemy

Blasphemy to my understanding is when one says the death/blood of Christ in and of itself, doesnt save/redeem them He shed it for, and that it takes the will or the doing of man to save them.

Your understanding is of little consequence to me--I care what the Bible says, and the Bible says the sin against the Holy Spirit is attributing to Satan that which is of God--a final rejection of God's grace. A resistance to it, per se. And the passage is Matthew 12:22-32.

Now do you believe Jesus Christ shed His Blood for anyone and they going to hell for their sins anyway ?

Yes. Your dad gives you the keys to a car. You walk away without the keys. Your dad spent 20 grand for you to go anywhere, and you go nowhere anyway.

Your understanding is of little consequence to me--I care what the Bible says, and the Bible says the sin against the Holy Spirit is attributing to Satan that which is of God--a final rejection of God's grace. A resistance to it, per se. And the passage is Matthew 12:22-32.

Yes. Your dad gives you the keys to a car. You walk away without the keys. Your dad spent 20 grand for you to go anywhere, and you go nowhere anyway.
My opinion stands.

So why do you say judas is part of the twelve that will reign with Christ here Matt 19 28

28 And Jesus said unto them, Verily I say unto you, That ye which have followed me, in the regeneration when the Son of man shall sit in the throne of his glory, ye also shall sit upon twelve thrones, judging the twelve tribes of Israel.

Is judas going to do that from hell ?

Jesus was speaking to His twelve Apostles which included Judas.

So Jesus said to them, “Assuredly I say to you, that in the regeneration, when the Son of Man sits on the throne of His glory, you who have followed Me will also sit on twelve thrones, judging the twelve tribes of Israel. Matthew 19:28

Judas was predestined to reign with Christ and the other 11 Apostles.

Judas chose to become a traitor and receive the payment for his treachery rather than to endure to the end.

JLB

Back