Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Paul getting rejected by all in Asia.

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$905.00
Goal
$1,038.00
You give your approval to great deception and a deceiver.

Very sad that you have been so easily carried away in this deception.

Now in the church that was at Antioch there were certain prophets and teachers: Barnabas, Simeon who was called Niger, Lucius of Cyrene, Manaen who had been brought up with Herod the tetrarch, and Saul. As they ministered to the Lord and fasted, the Holy Spirit said, “Now separate to Me Barnabas and Saul for the work to which I have called them.” Then, having fasted and prayed, and laid hands on them, they sent them away. So, being sent out by the Holy Spirit, they went down to Seleucia, and from there they sailed to Cyprus.
Acts 13:1-4

The Holy Spirit and the Church at Antioch validated Paul and his ministry.

While thus occupied, as I journeyed to Damascus with authority and commission from the chief priests, at midday, O king, along the road I saw a light from heaven, brighter than the sun, shining around me and those who journeyed with me. And when we all had fallen to the ground, I heard a voice speaking to me and saying in the Hebrew language, ‘Saul, Saul, why are you persecuting Me? It is hard for you to kick against the goads.’ So I said, ‘Who are You, Lord?’ And He said, ‘I am Jesus, whom you are persecuting.
But rise and stand on your feet; for I have appeared to you for this purpose, to make you a minister and a witness both of the things which you have seen and of the things which I will yet reveal to you. I will deliver you from the Jewish people, as well as from the Gentiles, to whom I now send you, to open their eyes, in order to turn them from darkness to light, and from the power of Satan to God, that they may receive forgiveness of sins and an inheritance among those who are sanctified by faith in Me.
’ “Therefore, King Agrippa, I was not disobedient to the heavenly vision, but declared first to those in Damascus and in Jerusalem, and throughout all the region of Judea, and then to the Gentiles, that they should repent, turn to God, and do works befitting repentance. Acts 16:12-20

Do you believe the book of Acts is inspired by the Holy Spirit?

The Holy Spirit “sent” Paul out as an Apostle to do the work of the ministry.

I ask you just as I asked your friend … do you have any scripture where the apostles condemned Paul as a false teacher or false apostle as you do?

I have provided three scriptures that validate Paul as an apostle and his writings to be scripture.

All you and your friends have done is blaspheme and slander a true man of God and apostle, and undermine the validity of scripture.

Doctrinal Statement

We believe that the Bible is inspired by God in its entirety, and is without error in the original autographs, a complete and final written revelation from God.

Anymore postings in this forum that undermines the validity of scripture will result in the loss of your privilege to post here.

JLB
Do not threaten me JLB. Ban me and show on whose side you are. I'm ready for the day of judgement. You too be so brother. I'm so looking forward to the last day . One of us in grace error. Let Christ now judge between us . Carry out your threat

Do not threaten me JLB. Ban me and show on whose side you are. I'm ready for the day of judgement. You too be so brother. I'm so looking forward to the last day . One of us in grace error. Let Christ now judge between us . Carry out your threat

Why specifically are you so angry and defensive? If you want to be banned, why not just leave and join another forum?

No threat sir. If you choose to side with those who are deceived and desire to bring doubt and unbelief and division by undermining confidence in the scriptures then that is your choice.

But dont do it in this community.

Funny how you people were given scripture that validates Paul as a brother in Christ, and an apostle, but all you have is just slander.

Sorry to see you led down that path brother. I pray you repent and turn back to God.

JLB

I wish not to talk 2 u
My friend you have a uphill battle. Again I counsel you to examine yourself to seek why you push so hard against Apostle Paul.

In Damascus there was a disciple named Ananias. The Lord called to him in a vision, “Ananias!”
“Yes, Lord,” he answered.
11 The Lord told him, “Go to the house of Judas on Straight Street and ask for a man from Tarsus named Saul, for he is praying. 12 In a vision he has seen a man named Ananias come and place his hands on him to restore his sight.”
13 “Lord,” Ananias answered, “I have heard many reports about this man and all the harm he has done to your holy people in Jerusalem. 14 And he has come here with authority from the chief priests to arrest all who call on your name.”
15 But the Lord said to Ananias, “Go! This man is my chosen instrument to proclaim my name to the Gentiles and their kings and to the people of Israel. 16 I will show him how much he must suffer for my name.

Some ppl are simply stubborn. When I'm not willing to engage in one word communication with you, please get it! Do NOT reply. Please refrain !🙏

Why specifically are you so angry and defensive? If you want to be banned, why not just leave and join another forum?
Wish not to discuss. My 600 posts speak who I am. Neither am I Crafty nor a Deceiver as someone said about themselves in 2 Corinthians 12 :16
I'm glad you guys believe so deeply in him 😊

Wish not to discuss. My 600 posts speak who I am. Neither am I Crafty nor a Deceiver as someone said about themselves in 2 Corinthians 12 :16

Maybe there are other subjects we can discuss that don’t pertain to the writings of Paul.

JLB

Meet Paul the satirist.

sat·ire​

(săt′īr′)
n.
a.
A literary work in which human foolishness or vice is attacked through irony, derision, or wit.
b. The branch of literature constituting such works.
2. Irony, sarcasm, or caustic wit used to attack or expose human foolishness or vice.

[Latin satira, probably alteration (influenced by Greek satur, satyr, and saturos, burlesque of a mythical episode) of (lanx) satura, fruit (plate) mixture, from feminine of satur, sated, well-fitted; see sā- in Indo-European roots.]
American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fifth Edition. Copyright © 2016 by Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Publishing Company. Published by Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Publishing Company. All rights reserved.

Some people are so hard of understanding that satire is required to convey this.
Jesus Himself pointed out such people when He explained why He used Parables.

Mat 13:10-17 The disciples came, and said to him, “Why do you speak to them in parables?” (11) He answered them, “To you it is given to know the mysteries of the Kingdom of Heaven, but it is not given to them. (12) For whoever has, to him will be given, and he will have abundance, but whoever doesn’t have, from him will be taken away even that which he has. (13) Therefore I speak to them in parables, because seeing they don’t see, and hearing, they don’t hear, neither do they understand. (14) In them the prophecy of Isaiah is fulfilled, which says, ‘By hearing you will hear, and will in no way understand; Seeing you will see, and will in no way perceive: (15) for this people’s heart has grown callous, their ears are dull of hearing, they have closed their eyes; or else perhaps they might perceive with their eyes, hear with their ears, understand with their heart, and would turn again; and I would heal them.’ (16) “But blessed are your eyes, for they see; and your ears, for they hear. (17) For most certainly I tell you that many prophets and righteous men desired to see the things which you see, and didn’t see them; and to hear the things which you hear, and didn’t hear them.

Meet Paul the satirist.

sat·ire​

(săt′īr′)
n.
a.
A literary work in which human foolishness or vice is attacked through irony, derision, or wit.
b. The branch of literature constituting such works.
2. Irony, sarcasm, or caustic wit used to attack or expose human foolishness or vice.

[Latin satira, probably alteration (influenced by Greek satur, satyr, and saturos, burlesque of a mythical episode) of (lanx) satura, fruit (plate) mixture, from feminine of satur, sated, well-fitted; see sā- in Indo-European roots.]
American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fifth Edition. Copyright © 2016 by Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Publishing Company. Published by Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Publishing Company. All rights reserved.

Some people are so hard of understanding that satire is required to convey this.
Jesus Himself pointed out such people when He explained why He used Parables.

Mat 13:10-17 The disciples came, and said to him, “Why do you speak to them in parables?” (11) He answered them, “To you it is given to know the mysteries of the Kingdom of Heaven, but it is not given to them. (12) For whoever has, to him will be given, and he will have abundance, but whoever doesn’t have, from him will be taken away even that which he has. (13) Therefore I speak to them in parables, because seeing they don’t see, and hearing, they don’t hear, neither do they understand. (14) In them the prophecy of Isaiah is fulfilled, which says, ‘By hearing you will hear, and will in no way understand; Seeing you will see, and will in no way perceive: (15) for this people’s heart has grown callous, their ears are dull of hearing, they have closed their eyes; or else perhaps they might perceive with their eyes, hear with their ears, understand with their heart, and would turn again; and I would heal them.’ (16) “But blessed are your eyes, for they see; and your ears, for they hear. (17) For most certainly I tell you that many prophets and righteous men desired to see the things which you see, and didn’t see them; and to hear the things which you hear, and didn’t hear them.
Thank you for the post. It brought about a hearty laugh🤩 Paul the Satirist 🤠, Jesus the Satirist!😁
Brave attempt to cover up....
On a more serious note, tell this (what you wrote) to the birds, perhaps they will believe you. May be they won't 😁

Thank you for the post. It brought about a hearty laugh🤩 Paul the Satirist 🤠, Jesus the Satirist!😁
Brave attempt to cover up....
On a more serious note, tell this (what you wrote) to the birds, perhaps they will believe you. May be they won't 😁
You mean these birds?

Mat 13:31-32 Another parable He put forth to them, saying: "The kingdom of heaven is like a mustard seed, which a man took and sowed in his field, (32) which indeed is the least of all the seeds; but when it is grown it is greater than the herbs and becomes a tree, so that the birds of the air come and nest in its branches."

Paul was truthful in the ways of his former life. His letters ,leadership and ministry with such fruit show his life after meeting Christ who chose him by grace. He who is forgiven much loves much. So he became as one under the law to Jews so as to win them for Christ not for his own gain. And as one not under law to gentiles to win them for Christ not for his own gain. He was indeed crafty. Not him but the grace of God in Him. While I hold Paul in high esteem I wasn't baptized into his name. We don't follow Paul we follow the one he taught us to follow. Christ Jesus. Paul worked not for his own honor but for Christ. He laid that foundation. Others watered it but God made it grow.

My 600 posts speak who I am.
I'm not so sure about that. I've actually enjoyed and respected what you've had to say before but now, your theology seems to have taken a turn recently. It's got me wondering what's going on.

Reactions: JLB
^

I'm from Asia and none of our churches here have rejected Paul or his teachings !

........... :biglol ....... :shades

Paul was truthful in the ways of his former life. His letters ,leadership and ministry with such fruit show his life after meeting Christ who chose him by grace. He who is forgiven much loves much. So he became as one under the law to Jews so as to win them for Christ not for his own gain. And as one not under law to gentiles to win them for Christ not for his own gain. He was indeed crafty. Not him but the grace of God in Him. While I hold Paul in high esteem I wasn't baptized into his name. We don't follow Paul we follow the one he taught us to follow. Christ Jesus. Paul worked not for his own honor but for Christ. He laid that foundation. Others watered it but God made it grow.
I do think milk is thinking Christ is coming or outside man that all have what's referred to as seed that is failing many times till its watered by spirit not just flesh and blood that looks outside himself, even what were reminded to John Baptist who was called greatest born of woman but least to least in heavens to at least went inside were that seed in him was waking Christ, Paul did remind to 2Cor 13:5Examine yourselves, whether ye be in the faith; prove your own selves. Know ye not your own selves, how that Jesus Christ is in you, except ye be reprobates?

Tell the birds you referenced , the following also. It took me several years of painful and laborious toil and diligent due-diligence ,which also partly cost me to lose my entire family 😞, to glean all this from Bible :
Paul says the following shocking things about His own self:

1) I am a murderer (Acts 22:4)
2) I am a thief 2 Corinthians 11:8
3) I am a liar Romans 3:7
4) I am crafty 2 Corinthians 12:16
5) I am a blasphemer of God and Spirit 1 Timothy 1:13
6) I am chief of sinners 1 Timothy 1:15
7) I beat and brutalized new Christians Acts 8:3
8) I forced new believers to blaspheme God and Spirit Acts 26:11
9) I prevented many from going to Christ and be saved
10) I am a deceiver ( 2 Corinthians 12:16)
11) I became FATHER of the Churches 1 Corinthians 4:15 (contrary to warning of Christ in Matthew 23:9)
12) I partook ( with other Pharisees) in the murder of martyr Stephen Acts 22:20
13) I partook (along with other Pharisees) in the plotting the murder of Christ John 11:53
14) I partook (with other Pharisees) in the brutal assassination of Christ on the Cross Matt. 26:4, Luke 22:2, John 7:1
15) I and my Pharisee friends obtained false testimony against Jesus in order that we may put him to death (Matt. 26:59).
15) I taught doctrine of saved by GRACE -- Ephesians 2:8-9 – Grace is a word ( and doctrine) Jesus never uttered or taught
16) I , Paul, crucified to the Cross, and abolished the perfect (Matthew 19:7) and Eternal, Just and Pure ( Psalm19:9-11) Law of God (Colossians 2:14 , Ephesians 2:15)
17) I, Paul, condemned the Rock of Christ Peter (Matthew 16:18), and called him a hypocrite, and claimed Peter was leading many astray Galatians 2:11-13
18) I was condemned by Christ ---Jesus condemned and cursed me ( and other Pharisees) with seven deadly Woes ( Matthew 23)
19) Jesus called the Pharisees (of which I, Paul was one) Sons of devil in John 8:44 “You (Pharisees) belong to your father, the devil, and you want to carry out your father’s desires”

Paul’s doctrine of “SAVED BY GRACE THROUGH FAITH ALONE” --- taught almost universally in all the Churches ----was REJECTED COMPLETELY by Jesus on the Day of Judgment in the Vision He provided in Matthew 25:31-46
Jesus CONGRATULATES SAHU AND OTHERS WHO FOUGHT TO EXPOSE THE DECEPTION OF PAUL IN REVELATIONS 2:2

FAR from teaching the doctrine of being saved by Grace alone, Jesus never EVER uttered the Word Grace in His entire ministry, before or after His resurrection!
A caveat, a prayer to all brothers and sisters :
Make a prudent choice friends . Choose Christ vs Paul the (co) murderer of Christ. His teachings , caveats and promises are dramatically different than those of the Pharisee and the Churches who unfortunately chose to prefer teachings of Saul vs those of Christ despite his standing caveat in John 13:16. Remember friends , safety lies in the Words of the Messiah.
Think also if I'm a devil why am I repeatedly begging everyone to DEEPLY scrutinize the words of my Lord and father Jesus?
I'll tell you why. Because once you repeatedly study the words of Christ " you shall know the truth and which in turn will set you free" ....free from deceptions.
Don't end up in a place where the "worm does not die and the fire is not quenched."
The only Satire I see in Bible is on the day of Judgment when all people will be standing in front of the Judge Jesus and they will observe Jesus SAT there in great IRE...
God bless everyone with His wisdom 🙏

"WALK IN OBEDIENCE, WALK IN LOVE "....is the one line salvation MESSAGE of both the Father ( Luke 10:25-28) and the Son ( Matthew 22:37-40, Matthew 7:12)
Unfortunately even today , more than 2000 years after the death and departure of Christ , this message lies UNKNOWN and UNTAUGHT 😞 ...largely due to the deliberate distractions caused by one man....
Thought he had to kill every day that is the same sin if its literally done, that is tricking when judging is a favorite religiously thinking its necessary. What ever you think is best or superior is what's called milk, what Christian is believed to be can be whatever grace and mercy judges no one because love is the power which is small voice to children loving defeating others.

Tell the birds you referenced , the following also. It took me several years of painful and laborious toil and diligent due-diligence ,which also partly cost me to lose my entire family 😞, to glean all this from Bible :
Paul says the following shocking things about His own self:

1) I am a murderer (Acts 22:4)

Acts 22:1-14

Paul sharing his testimony of his life before he was saved.

Do you believe the book of Acts is inspired by the Holy Spirit?

“Brethren and fathers, hear my defense before you now.” And when they heard that he spoke to them in the Hebrew language, they kept all the more silent.
Then he said: “I am indeed a Jew, born in Tarsus of Cilicia, but brought up in this city at the feet of Gamaliel, taught according to the strictness of our fathers’ law, and was zealous toward God as you all are today. I persecuted this Way to the death, binding and delivering into prisons both men and women, as also the high priest bears me witness, and all the council of the elders, from whom I also received letters to the brethren, and went to Damascus to bring in chains even those who were there to Jerusalem to be punished.
“Now it happened, as I journeyed and came near Damascus at about noon, suddenly a great light from heaven shone around me. And I fell to the ground and heard a voice saying to me, ‘Saul, Saul, why are you persecuting Me?’ So I answered, ‘Who are You, Lord?’ And He said to me, ‘I am Jesus of Nazareth, whom you are persecuting.’
“And those who were with me indeed saw the light and were afraid, but they did not hear the voice of Him who spoke to me. So I said, ‘What shall I do, Lord?’ And the Lord said to me, ‘Arise and go into Damascus, and there you will be told all things which are appointed for you to do.’ And since I could not see for the glory of that light, being led by the hand of those who were with me, I came into Damascus.
“Then a certain Ananias, a devout man according to the law, having a good testimony with all the Jews who dwelt there, came to me; and he stood and said to me, ‘Brother Saul, receive your sight.’ And at that same hour I looked up at him. Then he said, The God of our fathers has chosen you that you should know His will, and see the Just One, and hear the voice of His mouth. Acts 22:1-14

JLB

Jesus CONGRATULATES SAHU AND OTHERS WHO FOUGHT TO EXPOSE THE DECEPTION OF PAUL IN REVELATIONS 2:2

To the angel of the church of Ephesus write,
‘These things says He who holds the seven stars in His right hand, who walks in the midst of the seven golden lampstands: “I know your works, your labor, your patience, and that you cannot bear those who are evil. And you have tested those who say they are apostles and are not, and have found them liars; and you have persevered and have patience, and have labored for My name’s sake and have not become weary. Nevertheless I have this against you, that you have left your first love. Remember therefore from where you have fallen; repent and do the first works, or else I will come to you quickly and remove your lampstand from its place—unless you repent. But this you have, that you hate the deeds of the Nicolaitans, which I also hate.
“He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches. To him who overcomes I will give to eat from the tree of life, which is in the midst of the Paradise of God.
” ’ Revelation 2:1-7

Paul is not mentioned here.

Seems you have gone off the deep end and have been carried away by this idea that Paul was somehow a false apostle and false teacher and that his writings in the New Testament are false.

Is that what you believe?

JLB

Blessed are you , for you have seen through the dark deception that has
dogged the Churches for 2000 years 🙏 But I fear for those who couldn't see it...they may end up tasting the wine of Father's fury. Lord have mercy on us all. 🙏

Here are three different passages that bear witness to Paul being converted and commissioned by Jesus Christ, and sent out by the Holy Spirit as an apostle, as well as validated by Peter.

Words of Christ in red —

“While thus occupied, as I journeyed to Damascus with authority and commission from the chief priests, at midday, O king, along the road I saw a light from heaven, brighter than the sun, shining around me and those who journeyed with me. And when we all had fallen to the ground, I heard a voice speaking to me and saying in the Hebrew language, ‘Saul, Saul, why are you persecuting Me? It is hard for you to kick against the goads.’ So I said, ‘Who are You, Lord?’ And He said, ‘I am Jesus, whom you are persecuting.
But rise and stand on your feet; for I have appeared to you for this purpose, to make you a minister and a witness both of the things which you have seen and of the things which I will yet reveal to you. I will deliver you from the Jewish people, as well as from the Gentiles, to whom I now send you, to open their eyes, in order to turn them from darkness to light, and from the power of Satan to God, that they may receive forgiveness of sins and an inheritance among those who are sanctified by faith in Me.’ “Therefore, King Agrippa, I was not disobedient to the heavenly vision, but declared first to those in Damascus and in Jerusalem, and throughout all the region of Judea, and then to the Gentiles, that they should repent, turn to God, and do works befitting repentance. Acts 16:12-20

Do you believe this passage of scripture?

again

Now in the church that was at Antioch there were certain prophets and teachers: Barnabas, Simeon who was called Niger, Lucius of Cyrene, Manaen who had been brought up with Herod the tetrarch, and Saul. As they ministered to the Lord and fasted, the Holy Spirit said, “Now separate to Me Barnabas and Saul for the work to which I have called them.” Then, having fasted and prayed, and laid hands on them, they sent them away. So, being sent out by the Holy Spirit, they went down to Seleucia, and from there they sailed to Cyprus.

The book of 2 Peter as recorded by Peter —

Therefore, beloved, looking forward to these things, be diligent to be found by Him in peace, without spot and blameless; and consider that the longsuffering of our Lord is salvation—as also our beloved brother Paul, according to the wisdom given to him, has written to you, as also in all his epistles, speaking in them of these things, in which are some things hard to understand, which untaught and unstable people twist to their own destruction, as they do also the rest of the Scriptures. 2 Peter 3:14-16

Peter describes Paul as “our beloved brother”. Does that validation describe a person considered to be a “false teacher”?

Peter goes on to correlate Pauls writings with the “rest of the scriptures”.

Out of the mouth of two or three witnesses, let every word be established.

Do you have any scripture whereby the apostles condemn Paul as a false teacher ?

JLB

Here are three different passages that bear witness to Paul being converted and commissioned by Jesus Christ, and sent out by the Holy Spirit as an apostle, as well as validated by Peter.

Words of Christ in red —

“While thus occupied, as I journeyed to Damascus with authority and commission from the chief priests, at midday, O king, along the road I saw a light from heaven, brighter than the sun, shining around me and those who journeyed with me. And when we all had fallen to the ground, I heard a voice speaking to me and saying in the Hebrew language, ‘Saul, Saul, why are you persecuting Me? It is hard for you to kick against the goads.’ So I said, ‘Who are You, Lord?’ And He said, ‘I am Jesus, whom you are persecuting.
But rise and stand on your feet; for I have appeared to you for this purpose, to make you a minister and a witness both of the things which you have seen and of the things which I will yet reveal to you. I will deliver you from the Jewish people, as well as from the Gentiles, to whom I now send you, to open their eyes, in order to turn them from darkness to light, and from the power of Satan to God, that they may receive forgiveness of sins and an inheritance among those who are sanctified by faith in Me.’ “Therefore, King Agrippa, I was not disobedient to the heavenly vision, but declared first to those in Damascus and in Jerusalem, and throughout all the region of Judea, and then to the Gentiles, that they should repent, turn to God, and do works befitting repentance. Acts 16:12-20

again

Therefore, beloved, looking forward to these things, be diligent to be found by Him in peace, without spot and blameless; and consider that the longsuffering of our Lord is salvation—as also our beloved brother Paul, according to the wisdom given to him, has written to you, as also in all his epistles, speaking in them of these things, in which are some things hard to understand, which untaught and unstable people twist to their own destruction, as they do also the rest of the Scriptures. 2 Peter 3:14-16

Peter describes Paul as “our beloved brother”. Does that validation describe a person considered to be a “false teacher”?

Do you have any scripture whereby the apostles condemn Paul as a false teacher ?

1) Paul crucified and abolished Father God's ETERNAL Law per Colossians 2:14 and Ephesians 2:15
God is defined by His eternal Law. David repeatedly called His Law eternal, forever n ever ( Psalm 111:7-8, Psalm 19:7-11), Psalm 119 is dedicated to explaining the magnificent and eternal nature of Law. Yet you accepted, along with thousands of Churches, Paul's teaching that Law now stands abolished. Naked wrath of Father God's fury now awaits y'all. Nobody can even touch God's Law warns Christ ( Matthew 5:18, Luke 16:17) leave alone abolish it as Paul taught in Ephesians 2:15

2) Jesus never ever UTTERED the word GRACE in His entire ministry/ Bible and YET the entire doctrine of salvation of the Protestant Church revolved around another Pauline blasphemy of Saved by Grace through Faith ( Ephesians 2:8-9)
No church I've been to or heard ever taught saved by OBEDIENCE despite Jesus' repeated warnings on OBEDIENCE moments before He was crucified John 14:15, John 14:21, John 14:23, John 14:24
Not one pastor/ teacher / elder / Church throughout the world has a clue WHY didn't Jesus teach the word GRACE even as He taught hundreds of thousands of people in His life span on earth . This " Saved by Grace alone" was CRAFTED by Paul to DECEIVE us, the Churches. He says He IS a crafty deceiver in 2 Corinthians 12 :16
With all these GLARING evidences of deception, I Rajesh Sahu am in no position to accept Saul of Tarsus as an apostle of Christ. And now you sir, and the website owners / management please feel free to proceed with any "disciplinary" action against me for speaking out for my Lord Jesus Christ.
As far as I'm concerned, it's better to die than to accept this evil man an apostle of Christ.
God bless everyone 🙏

Words of Christ in red —

again

JLB

Words of Christ in red —

again

JLB

JLB ,
Before I'm banned / ousted from here, can I request you to answer my following question in ONE LINE only. As you know world over now tests have multiple choice ONE LINER answer models. Because it has been written " where there are many words sin is not absent " ( Proverbs 10:19)
Question is very straightforward:
How did the Savior " Forget " to teach the most crucial aspect of Salvation doctrine the Churches teach (borrowed from Paul Ephesians 2:8-9) ........GRACE, before crucifixion, after resurrection or or in future times (Revelation)? GRACE or Saved by Grace is conspicuous by it's absence in the salvation doctrine of Christ
One line answer please. Many thanks 🙏

Last edited:
Back