Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Revelation 1:1-3 Seldom examined verses

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
Correct God does Not make the laws in Jerusalem. Those who deny Christ do.

After rejecting Christ, the annointed king of Israel, chosen by God. The people of Israel have appointed thier own head of state to rule over them.
That Really works ,let's call a theocracy state of xyz church a good thing. If by threat of death worked ,explain the cross?

That Really works ,let's call a theocracy state of xyz church a good thing. If by threat of death worked ,explain the cross?
I don't understand you question and I'm unfamiliar with the xyz church.

I don't understand you question and I'm unfamiliar with the xyz church.

I guess America should never had the bill of rights,we should execute fornicators ,and gays and adulterers . idolatrous persons as well.

You raised against jlb on his world wide beast viiew with Rome being the biggest ,and yet now push a beast here who conquered none, influences at best the u.s. and defends itself from the Arabs .

A tiny nation with less of population of Jews,Arabs then the south Florida or close and land mass less then my county .

With a square mileage to new Jersey .

Of that area in my state ,isreal has a consulate and the second largest concentration of Jews in Miami beach .where my dad lived until they moved to Coral gables .

I guess America should never had the bill of rights,we should execute fornicators ,and gays and adulterers . idolatrous persons as well.

You raised against jlb on his world wide beast viiew with Rome being the biggest ,and yet now push a beast here who conquered none, influences at best the u.s. and defends itself from the Arabs .

A tiny nation with less of population of Jews,Arabs then the south Florida or close and land mass less then my county .

With a square mileage to new Jersey .
This has nothing to do with size. But if you want to bring size into the discussion we will.
It's described as being little in scripture. Littler than those around it yet appears to be stouter.

Yes, Israel is described as being little and looks stouter than its fellows.
And little Israel kicked three of thier butts in 67 when it secured the seven hilled city of Jerusalem.

What this is about is Israel rejecting God so they could have a king like the gentiles.

So they rejected God as he said they would a d Insted have chosen a king like the gentiles have.
I don't remember God ever telling any other nation that he would be thier king but he did to Israel and they rejected him so they could have what they have now.
Just keep in mind what's going to happen to Israel after thier king they have chosen makes them his slaves.

So what they got is a beast that resembles many beasts.
Well, they got what they wanted, but the day will soon come when they cry out and the Lord isn't going to answer like he said he wouldn't.

Yes, Israel is described as being little and looks stouter than its fellows.
And little Israel kicked three of thier butts in 67 when it secured the seven hilled city of Jerusalem.

The city on seven hills refers to Rome.

The city on seven hills refers to Rome.
If the prostitute is Rome, then why do the nations attack Jerusalem and not Rome?

They don't attack Rome. The ten horns situated around Israel hate Israel and will attack Jerusalem,, not Rome.

The city on seven hills refers to Jerusalem.

“The ten horns which you saw are ten kings who have received no kingdom as yet, but they receive authority for one hour as kings with the beast. Revelation 17:12

JLB

If the prostitute is Jerusalem then why does the Lord destroy those nations that He Himself gathered there?

Behold, the day of the LORD is coming,
And your spoil will be divided in your midst.
For I will gather all the nations to battle against Jerusalem;
The city shall be taken,
The houses rifled,
And the women ravished.
Half of the city shall go into captivity,
But the remnant of the people shall not be cut off from the city.
Then the LORD will go forth
And fight against those nations,
As He fights in the day of battle
Zechariah 14:1-3

And this shall be the plague with which the LORD will strike all the people who fought against Jerusalem:
Their flesh shall dissolve while they stand on their feet,
Their eyes shall dissolve in their sockets,
And their tongues shall dissolve in their mouths.

Zechariah 14:12

JLB

If the prostitute is Jerusalem then why does the Lord destroy those nations that He Himself gathered there?

The city shall be taken,
The houses rifled,
And the women ravished.
As He fights in the day of battle
Zechariah 14:1-3

And this shall be the plague with which the LORD will strike all the people who fought against Jerusalem:

JLB
Because they fight against the lamb for possession of the promised land.

Same as David said in psalms.

I have no problem answering a question. You can't though.

If the prostitute is Rome, then why do the nations attack Jerusalem and not Rome?

They don't attack Rome. The ten horns situated around Israel hate Israel and will attack Jerusalem,, not Rome.

The prosititute sits on seven hills.

The prostitute is not the beast.

The seven hills are the mountains on which Rome sits.

Here is the mind which has wisdom: The seven heads are seven mountains on which the woman sits. Revelation 17:9

The ten horns of the beast are 10 kings.

JLB

In other words you can answer the question. Lol

Well since we see that the Lord Himself fights against those nations who attacked Jerusalem and destroys them, your question is indeed answered and your theory is proven invalid.

Jerusalem is certainly not the prostitute who sits on seven mountains.

And the ten horns which you saw on the beast, these will hate the harlot, make her desolate and naked, eat her flesh and burn her with fire. Revelation 17:16

Those who come against Jerusalem are they themselves burned, unlike the harlot.

JLB

Because they fight against the lamb for possession of the promised land.

Same as David said in psalms.

I have no problem answering a question. You can't though.

Sorry but the Lord is the one who gathered the nations against Jerusalem, they didn’t come because they wanted land. LOL

The city shall be taken,
The houses rifled,
And the women ravished.

As He fights in the day of battle.
Zechariah 14:1-2

If you stop relying on Bible Hub and others to program you, and just read the scriptures, you will do better.

So far Bible Hub links are given your “answers”.

JLB

The prosititute sits on seven hills.

The prostitute is not the beast.

The seven hills are the mountains on which Rome sits.

Here is the mind which has wisdom: The seven heads are seven mountains on which the woman sits. Revelation 17:9

The ten horns of the beast are 10 kings.

JLB
The beast is a kingdom.

The seven heads are the seven hills on which Jerusalem sits. The ten horns hate the prostitute.

That's why they attack Jerusalem and not Rome.

Three and a half years of torment can cause some very hateful feelings toward Jerusalem. I understand where they are coming from.

Yea they don't care about Rome. They hate Jerusalem and are going to rape the women and kill the men and babies. They won't even consider hurting Rome.

Back