Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Revelation 1:1-3 Seldom examined verses

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
If I'm going to study end times again.im doing it for me .I'm not going to take a position in it when I know those went before paved the path

As my elders who knows of it basically said rabbit trails and we don't know ..and solo scriptura.much of what is pushed Is not that .

So I might do so but because I have to delve deep .I can't comment more in depth

If I'm going to study end times again.im doing it for me .I'm not going to take a position in it when I know those went before paved the path

As my elders who knows of it basically said rabbit trails and we don't know ..and solo scriptura.much of what is pushed Is not that .

So I might do so but because I have to delve deep .I can't comment more in depth
I find the study quite enjoyable. Learned something new again today and what the mark of the Beast was. Very satisfying explanation. But, of course, since I don't think any of it will impact my livelihood or peace, it is easy. If you think the Beast is about to appear on the scene and either you get beamed out, sorry, raptured out, or you are toast, well...that is different altogether.

I find the study quite enjoyable. Learned something new again today and what the mark of the Beast was. Very satisfying explanation. But, of course, since I don't think any of it will impact my livelihood or peace, it is easy. If you think the Beast is about to appear on the scene and either you get beamed out, sorry, raptured out, or you are toast, well...that is different altogether.
The beast has already appeared.
We are now waiting to see the second beast.

I always learn just I prefer to keep it context with verses

Doesn't mean im not wrong as well.

Did you also learn how the second beast makes fire come down from heaven in the sight of man?
And if you hadn't been paying attention to revelation, that is the same peast that gives people the mark of the beast in which no one can buy or sell without it.

I always learn just I prefer to keep it context with verses

Doesn't mean im not wrong as well.
Context and actions are used to see a concept, which depends on examining a situation to develop a concept statement.

1 Timothy 5:17 kjv
17. Let the elders that rule well be counted worthy of double honour, especially they who labour in the word and doctrine.
18, For the scripture saith, Thou shalt not muzzle the ox that treadeth out the corn. And, The labourer is worthy of his reward.

Two context areas:
Respect good elder / pay elder
Good ox feed ox while working

Animal care
Elder / preacher care

One concept two context areas.

1 Corinthians 9:6 kjv
6. Or I only and Barnabas, have not we power to forbear working?
7. Who goeth a warfare any time at his own charges? who planteth a vineyard, and eateth not of the fruit thereof? or who feedeth a flock, and eateth not of the milk of the flock?
8. Say I these things as a man? or saith not the law the same also?
9. For it is written in the law of Moses, Thou shalt not muzzle the mouth of the ox that treadeth out the corn. Doth God take care for oxen?
10. Or saith he it altogether for our sakes? For our sakes, no doubt, this is written: that he that ploweth should plow in hope; and that he that thresheth in hope should be partaker of his hope.

So now more context areas:
Traveling evangelists
Military personnel
Sheep herders
Vineyard worker
Field hands: plowmen, planters, harvesters

The parable of the sower by Jesus is the major lead in seeing a concept in another context.

Seed = word of God
Ground = men’s hearts

So many context areas can be used in explaining a concept. No telling how many times two of us are saying the same thing, and both think the other person is not paying attention.

Redneck ramble
eddif

Context and actions are used to see a concept, which depends on examining a situation to develop a concept statement.

1 Timothy 5:17 kjv
17. Let the elders that rule well be counted worthy of double honour, especially they who labour in the word and doctrine.
18, For the scripture saith, Thou shalt not muzzle the ox that treadeth out the corn. And, The labourer is worthy of his reward.

Two context areas:
Respect good elder / pay elder
Good ox feed ox while working

Animal care
Elder / preacher care

One concept two context areas.

1 Corinthians 9:6 kjv
6. Or I only and Barnabas, have not we power to forbear working?
7. Who goeth a warfare any time at his own charges? who planteth a vineyard, and eateth not of the fruit thereof? or who feedeth a flock, and eateth not of the milk of the flock?
8. Say I these things as a man? or saith not the law the same also?
9. For it is written in the law of Moses, Thou shalt not muzzle the mouth of the ox that treadeth out the corn. Doth God take care for oxen?
10. Or saith he it altogether for our sakes? For our sakes, no doubt, this is written: that he that ploweth should plow in hope; and that he that thresheth in hope should be partaker of his hope.

So now more context areas:
Traveling evangelists
Military personnel
Sheep herders
Vineyard worker
Field hands: plowmen, planters, harvesters

The parable of the sower by Jesus is the major lead in seeing a concept in another context.

Seed = word of God
Ground = men’s hearts

So many context areas can be used in explaining a concept. No telling how many times two of us are saying the same thing, and both think the other person is not paying attention.

Redneck ramble
eddif
Context as in what was said in the Bible

The stars of heaven fall in Revelation 6.It takes place on the day of the Lord when those in Judea flee to the mountains and hide in the caves and dens. The stars cause a great earthquake and the heavens depart from the earth as a scroll being rolled together.
No these are not angels.

None of these things have anything to do with angels.
This is the armed forces of the king of the north destroying the middle east.
This is great tribulation caused by the abomination of desation.All this takes place on the day of the Lord.
Sooo do you think a literal star will fall from Heaven , has everything to do with the angels , and if you don't understand that ,you will be deceived

The destruction of Jerusalem is described therein.
You IMO ignore scripture ,God does things over and over again for those to whom the end shall come . Why do you not see that

ecclesiastes1
Ecclesiastes 1:9 "The thing that hath been, it is that which shall be; and that which is done is that which shall be done: and there is no new thing under the sun."

Solomon, with the guidance of the Spirit of God, is telling you that those things that have happened before, will happen again. It is important that you understand this. There is no new idea or thing that can happen to man that has not already happened to man. Remember that "under the sun" in in reference to "this flesh body of man".
This point helps us understand the Word of God, and the types that the prophets of old give us in their writings. Paul told us in I Corinthians 10:11; "Now all these things happened unto them for ensamples: and they are written for our admonition, upon whom the ends of the world are come."

"Ends of the world", means the ends of this earth age, or dispensation where man lives in his flesh body. Paul told us that all those things that were written by the prophets of man's actions, and what happened to them when they either violated God's law, or kept God's law were examples to us, for there is no new thing that will happen to flesh man, that has not already happened to others in the past. We are to study God's Word, and by our understanding of His Word, we can have the peace of mind that comes with God's faithfulness to His Word.
There is nothing new under the sun, even to the point of what happens at the end of this earth age, is a copy of what happened at the end of the first earth age. God has detailed out for us in His Word all events that will take place, right up to His second coming at the sounding of the seventh and final trumpet. He has name the signs, and given us examples even of the one world system that is coming upon us now, and will rule the minds of all mankind very shortly, all that is, except God's elect who know the truths, and will not be deceived.​

Oh yes there is. Just because you have yet to learn it, doesn't mean it doesn't. It just means you have no idea what I'm talking about.
Maybe someday you will learn how the beast recieved a mortal wound. Or in this case, when.
Please help me understand , as the deadly wound cannot happen until there is a one world government

Please help me understand , as the deadly wound cannot happen until there is a one world government
Already happened. The beast recieved a deadly would, and did not exist for nearly two thousand years. Then it suddenly reappeared and people from all over the world were astounded and followed after the beast.

The world thought it was dead.
Keep in mind, israel has chosen its king in place of the Lord. Israel was warned what would happen to them if they did this.

Last edited:
Do you understand the beast?
The beast is a kingdom. We know it as the promised land. The land promised to Abraham's seed, which is Christ. The promised land is to become an everlasting kingdom with a permanent king.
As of today, that kingdom is ruled by many kings which mostly think the same(Muslim).
The city which sits on top of the beast is Jerusalem which sits on seven hills. She represents the people of Israel who worship thier goverment and his kingdom.
Even though the Lord told Israel that he would be thier king and the Lord came to be king of Israel, they have chosen another and there fore considered adulterers. They will recieve the mark of thier king becoming his slaves.

The small remnant of Israelis who do not worship the beast or his image or recieve his mark will be persecuted for thier witness of Christ and many will die for it. But they will be resurrected at Christ's coming and will reign with Christ in the Lord's land.

The ten Kings who hate the prostitute are the nations who share the promissd land with the prostitute. They will all be destroyed or cast out of the Lord's land. Only those who are chosen and faithful will remain of all its inhabitants.

Last edited:
You IMO ignore scripture ,God does things over and over again for those to whom the end shall come . Why do you not see that

ecclesiastes1
Ecclesiastes 1:9 "The thing that hath been, it is that which shall be; and that which is done is that which shall be done: and there is no new thing under the sun."

Solomon, with the guidance of the Spirit of God, is telling you that those things that have happened before, will happen again. It is important that you understand this. There is no new idea or thing that can happen to man that has not already happened to man. Remember that "under the sun" in in reference to "this flesh body of man".
This point helps us understand the Word of God, and the types that the prophets of old give us in their writings. Paul told us in I Corinthians 10:11; "Now all these things happened unto them for ensamples: and they are written for our admonition, upon whom the ends of the world are come."

"Ends of the world", means the ends of this earth age, or dispensation where man lives in his flesh body. Paul told us that all those things that were written by the prophets of man's actions, and what happened to them when they either violated God's law, or kept God's law were examples to us, for there is no new thing that will happen to flesh man, that has not already happened to others in the past. We are to study God's Word, and by our understanding of His Word, we can have the peace of mind that comes with God's faithfulness to His Word.
There is nothing new under the sun, even to the point of what happens at the end of this earth age, is a copy of what happened at the end of the first earth age. God has detailed out for us in His Word all events that will take place, right up to His second coming at the sounding of the seventh and final trumpet. He has name the signs, and given us examples even of the one world system that is coming upon us now, and will rule the minds of all mankind very shortly, all that is, except God's elect who know the truths, and will not be deceived.​
So you believe Jesus will continually be crucified? You believe the Devil continually is thrown out of heaven? You believe Jerusalem will continually be destroyed because of disobedience? How about death? Are people continually dying and living again? Do you believe God continually creates the works and rests? How about the second coming? You must believe Jesus comes and goes, right? I mean you’ve based your whole theology on ONE verse ignoring millennia of endings that NEVER REPEAT. It’s not I who ignores scripture!

So you believe Jesus will continually be crucified? You believe the Devil continually is thrown out of heaven? You believe Jerusalem will continually be destroyed because of disobedience? How about death? Are people continually dying and living again? Do you believe God continually creates the works and rests? How about the second coming? You must believe Jesus comes and goes, right? I mean you’ve based your whole theology on ONE verse ignoring millennia of endings that NEVER REPEAT. It’s not I who ignores scripture!
Jerusalem has been destroyed over and over again and will again be destroyed untill christ comes and reigns from Jerusalem.
As of now Jerusalem is being ruled by the person Israel has chosen after rejecting Gods chosen.
Talk about disobedience.
It's more like treason.

Modern day jersusalem is the quasi capital of isreal and uhm the rabbis don't make laws . The Knesset does. The temple and the Sanhedrin are where?

Until 1967 France not the u.s. was the largest arms supplier to isreal .we had little to do with isreals recognition .only that we voted in favor and traded with them ,even Russia did for a while .

Ben gurion was an atheist and wanted no state religion but made concessioms with the Orthodox and also made sure Arabs could be free in their Muslim faith,so is the case with the yazdi or such like .

Golda Meir hardly soft militants desired coexistence with Arabs .

Modern day jersusalem is the quasi capital of isreal and uhm the rabbis don't make laws . The Knesset does. The temple and the Sanhedrin are where?
Correct God does Not make the laws in Jerusalem. Those who deny Christ do.

After rejecting Christ, the annointed king of Israel, chosen by God. The people of Israel have appointed thier own head of state to rule over them.

Last edited:
Back