Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Revelation 1:1-3 Seldom examined verses

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$905.00
Goal
$1,038.00
And Egypt and the enemies of isreal we're punished by God for their cruelty to isreal .
Egypt will be punished after its war against Israel. Egypt will be destroyed and made desolate. No one will be able to set foot in egypt for 40 years.No man nor beast will be able to dwell there for 40 years.
After 40 years, the Egyptians will be able to return to lower Egypt but it will never be able to make war with any other nation again. It will be the lowest of nations.

I am laughing. Not at either of us, but glad there is an opportunity to try and work things out.

redneck jerk
eddif
I am glad. I'm afraid I really call a spade a spade and not a simply dark upside heart, but this means when I call your post a good job, it really means I think it is a good job, not trying to make nice, nice. You do not fit into a box, my friend and sometimes really good thoughts come out.

No where. It was wiped off the face of the earth.

Egypt will be punished after its war against Israel. Egypt will be destroyed and made desolate. No one will be able to set foot in egypt for 40 years.No man nor beast will be able to dwell there for 40 years.
After 40 years, the Egyptians will be able to return to lower Egypt but it will never be able to make war with any other nation again. It will be the lowest of nations.
Modern day egypt is an Arabic nation.
They made peace with isreal after the treaty that Mubarak took over after as his predecessor signed .

The language of ancient Egypt is close to Coptic and those are orthodox ..

That is Dorothy point .

There is no pharoah of Egypt

They made peace with isreal after the treaty that Mubarak took over after as his predecessor signed .
The land that was once the home of ancient peoples does not mean that the people now living there are the offspring of those ancient peoples. And for sure it can be said that the culture and government of the ancient Egypt is not in that place today. The ruins are there same as the ruins in Rome, but the culture that was there is gone.

They were. But they were not wiped out at that point in time.
Modern day Iraq ,is not a Chaldean culture ,the Assyrian Chaldean people are by large Catholic or Orthodox

Babylon is a tiny town in modern day Iraq . Niveneh is a city in Iraq .that city is part of the Kurdish area irc

The language of ancient Egypt is close to Coptic and those are orthodox ..

That is Dorothy point .

There is no pharoah of Egypt
Yes, I do not disagree. But the nation of Egypt as it was in ancient times is gone same as Edom is gone and the Babylonians are gone and the Medes are gone and the Romans are gone. The land the occupied is occupied.

Modern day Iraq ,is not a Chaldean culture ,the Assyrian Chaldean people are by large Catholic or Orthodox

Babylon is a tiny town in modern day Iraq . Niveneh is a city in Iraq .that city is part of the Kurdish area irc
And Jerusalem is on the same land as the ancient city was. But not a single stone in the modern city was one where Jesus walked upon. The whole city was buried and plowed under. It was dirt for centuries. It is not an ancient city in that sense. Christians can go there and tell themselves they are walking where Jesus walked through the city but they are fooling themselves. No stone is one he tread upon.

Russia promised ukraine they would not be threatened with war if they gave up thier nukes. Even signed papers like Israel and Egypt signed.

According to scripture, Egypt is destroyed after the nations attack Jerusalem and suffer a plague for that reason.
Thier flesh shall be consumed while they stand on thier feet, thier eyes shall be consumed in thier holes and the tongues consumed in thier mouths.
Sounds like Egypt suffers the same plague Hiroshima suffered. That is after they attack Jerusalem.

Yes, I do not disagree. But the nation of Egypt as it was in ancient times is gone same as Edom is gone and the Babylonians are gone and the Medes are gone and the Romans are gone. The land the occupied is occupied.
My goodness, where do you think the people in Iran, Iraq, and Egypt came from, America?

Good grief.

The land that was once the home of ancient peoples does not mean that the people now living there are the offspring of those ancient peoples. And for sure it can be said that the culture and government of the ancient Egypt is not in that place today. The ruins are there same as the ruins in Rome, but the culture that was there is gone.

Russia promised ukraine they would not be threatened with war if they gave up thier nukes. Even signed papers like Israel and Egypt signed.

According to scripture, Egypt is destroyed after the nations attack Jerusalem and suffer a plague for that reason.
Thier flesh shall be consumed while they stand on thier feet, thier eyes shall be consumed in thier holes and the tongues consumed in thier mouths.
Sounds like Egypt suffers the same plague Hiroshima suffered. That is after they attack Jerusalem.
Rule of first audience always applies .

The first listeners wouldn't know what Ukraine was as that as a nation wasn't called that but some other land ,nor is the Jewish word for Russia,then Russia as no one not even the Jews today know what gog and Magog are .

Egypt then was much bigger ,in fact the ptoloemy dynasty there had land as east as tunis irc .

By the time of John's last book it was a provence under direct Senate rule and Greek/Rome was the dominate toungue not Coptic as the pharaohs folded into the ptoloeniac rulers.

Can't tell anyone to watch what egypt does and expect them not to know what egypt is and then it dies per SE anf comes back .modern Egypt is actually a Brittain creation carved out of the Islamic gains that the ottomans lost during WW1.

For decades and centuries even egpyt was part of the moors ,and before them the other Muslim caliphates.

Egypt in Jesus day still had a lot of the gods of Egypt .now they don't

Modern ,day Iraq and Iran are homegenous and not just one united nations
Iraq is kurds,assyrio Chaldean and the Arabs with the divide of suni and shia Muslims in there south .

Iran is mostly Persian and of that they have the nomands and Chaldeans are their relatives as Aramaic units them .

Rule of first audience always applies .

The first listeners wouldn't know what Ukraine was as that as a nation wasn't called that but some other land ,nor is the Jewish word for Russia,then Russia as no one not even the Jews today know what gog and Magog are .

Egypt then was much bigger ,in fact the ptoloemy dynasty there had land as east as tunis irc .

By the time of John's last book it was a provence under direct Senate rule and Greek/Rome was the dominate toungue not Coptic as the pharaohs folded into the ptoloeniac rulers.

Can't tell anyone to watch what egypt does and expect them not to know what egypt is and then it dies per SE anf comes back .modern Egypt is actually a Brittain creation carved out of the Islamic gains that the ottomans lost during WW1.

For decades and centuries even egpyt was part of the moors ,and before them the other Muslim caliphates.

Egypt in Jesus day still had a lot of the gods of Egypt .now they don't
So, since God already knew Egypt would be called Egypt at the time of the end when the king of the north destoys Egypt, and we see that God does in fact call it Egypt in scripture,then we know he wasn't talking about a different egypt at a different time.

God sure knows his stuff.

Do you claim the time of the end was 2000 years ago like May or some other time in ancient past?

So, since God already knew Egypt would be called Egypt at the time of the end when the king of the north destoys Egypt, and we see that God does in fact call it Egypt in scripture,then we know he wasn't talking about a different egypt at a different time.

God sure knows his stuff.

Do you claim the time of the end was 2000 years ago like May or some other time in ancient past?
Uhm so where is Russia in the hebrew toungue?

The Hebrew names of the 4 groups of which I am one askenazi,that is all of Europe to include Ukraine ,save italy and Spain as that is called Sephardic,and the other Yemeni ,.these described after ad 70 they went .

Only the ashanezi speak Yiddish and write it .

Where is the modern apostles?

Prophets ?

All 12 apostles are dead .those that killed them also dead .

Modern day isreal isn't killing Christians .

Look I am of Russian descent ,my surname means where I came from and it wasnt called Ukraine then but russia and before that it was part of Prussia .

So what is the bibles name for the region called Russia in the 70 nations ?

I listed two of them that Jews use to name their subsects.all speak Hebrew but have a dialect to them and diet variance .

I don't recall Gog and Magog one of them .

Uhm so where is Russia in the hebrew toungue?

The Hebrew names of the 4 groups of which I am one askenazi,that is all of Europe to include Ukraine ,save italy and Spain as that is called Sephardic,and the other Yemeni ,.these described after ad 70 they went .

Only the ashanezi speak Yiddish and write it .

Where is the modern apostles?

Prophets ?

All 12 apostles are dead .those that killed them also dead .

Modern day isreal isn't killing Christians .

Look I am of Russian descent ,my surname means where I came from and it wasnt called Ukraine then but russia and before that it was part of Prussia .

So what is the bibles name for the region called Russia in the 70 nations ?

I listed two of them that Jews use to name their subsects.all speak Hebrew but have a dialect to them and diet variance .

I don't recall Gog and Magog one of them .
You avoided the question I posed and asked many to my one.
Are you like May and claim the time of the end was 2000 years ago?

You avoided the question I posed and asked many to my one.
Are you like May and claim the time of the end was 2000 years ago?

No.your position is that ancient isreal rises and then end is so local that ,sit back America ,enjoy that sin you do cuz Jesus isn't gonna judge you .

Did it occur to you that Dorothy believes that isreal was judged and much of the last book was about ad 70 and the rest hasn't occured .

You quoted that if you are pregnant etc .cars anyone ? Is the beast and the mark just only for isreal,Palestine?

The problem. With premil is that well where does Jesus say I'm gonna come back reign ,cuz my church didn't save enough?

You can't fit a local event and say that was the end the way you do .

I made it clear im not a preterist. I used to be and I know the gist of that .so I ask .

Who is the apostle and prophets of today ?

Revelation 18

The beast system is killing them . So if that is back then so are they .

Last edited:
No.your position is that ancient isreal rises and then end is so local that ,sit back America ,enjoy that sin you do cuz Jesus isn't gonna judge you .

Did it occur to you that Dorothy believes that isreal was judged and much of the last book was about ad 70 and the rest hasn't occured .

You quoted that if you are pregnant etc .cars anyone ? Is the beast and the mark just only for isreal,Palestine?

The problem. With premil is that well where does Jesus say I'm gonna come back reign ,cuz my church didn't save enough?

I made it clear im not a preterist. I used to be and I know the gist of that .so I ask .

Revelation 18

Israel is the only nation who rejected God as thier king and then chose thier own.
Yes, Israel is the only nation who recieves the mark of thier king who they have chosen in place of the Lord.
But there is a small remnant who choose Christ and will reign with him over the nations.

Revelation 18

Who are Christ's disciples?
Christ speaks to his disciples in Israel and tells them what will happen to them in Israel before he returns. He makes it clear to them they will be persecuted throughout Israel and that they will not have gone over all of Israel till he comes.

His disciples are those who he chooses and they listen to him.
According to scripture, this persecution Jesus speaks of lasts for 3.5 years and begins when the second beast arrives in Jerusalem.

Revelation 18

Thank you so much for understanding my position. You characterized it well. Kudos

Back