Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Revelation 20:1-3

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
Glory, will have to disagree with you in that not "ALL" are raised in the first resurrection, just the saints.

Rev. 20:4 , reads, I saw thrones on which were seated those who had been given authored to judge [saints of all time] And [ in addition, too] I saw the souls [living beings/saints] of those who has been beheaded because of their testimony about Jesus and because of the word of God. They [the second group of saints mentioned] had not worshiped the beast or its image and had not received its mark on their foreheads or their hands. [these are the saints who lived during the tribulation] They [both groups of saints] came to life and reigned with Christ a thousand years.

V5. (The rest [ if not the saints, logic would indicate to anyone with an unbiased mind, it has to be referring to the lost] until the thousand years were ended.) This is the first resurrection. [ the resurrection of the saints]

V6 Blessed and holy are those who share in the first resurrection. [ this confirms that only the saints are resurrected in the first resurrection, and too, infers there is another resurrection] The second death death has no power over them [they receive eternal life], but they will be priests of God [the Father] and of Christ and will reign with him for a thousand years. [ We must let the Bible speak, and adjust our theology, if we desire to understand the truth]

I agree with you that Satan is released from the spirit realm after the thousand years have ended and He marshals the wicked after they are raised in the second resurrection to take the Holy City/New Jerusalem, but God destroys Him along with the wicked and fallen angles, with fire from heaven/Hell fire. End of Sin!

Rev 20:4-6 And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years. But the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished. This is the first resurrection. Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years.

We read back in chapter 6:9-11 about the souls under the altar waiting to be avenged. The fulfilling of this will have come at this time as their fellow servants have all died a martyr’s death. Those who are sitting on symbolic thrones are all those who have died a martyr’s death being servants of God as now they reign with Christ in judgment over the nations.

The rest of the dead are those of the other part of the resurrection that have been raised to damnation whose names are not found written in the Lamb’s book of life. The second death are those who rejected Christ and had no faith in God being Spiritually dead that are raised from their graves, Ephesians 2:1-10. Scripture never teaches two resurrections, but only one resurrection, John 5:28, 29; 6:40, and a second death being that of Spiritual death and hell being the grave are cast into the lake of fire, Rev 20:14, 15 as they had no Spiritual power over death. There are two separate judgments, but only one resurrection as everything from Rev 19-20 happens on the last day that has no ending. Those who are priest of God and will reign with Him are those of the Spiritual rebirth and indwelled with the Holy Spirit.
John 5:28 Marvel not at this: for the hour is coming, in the which all that are in the graves shall hear his voice,
John 5:29 And shall come forth; they that have done good, unto the resurrection of life; and they that have done evil, unto the resurrection of damnation.

Rev 1:7 Behold, he cometh with clouds; and every eye shall see him, and they also which pierced him: and all kindreds of the earth shall wail because of him. Even so, Amen.

Rev 20:4-6 And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years. But the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished. This is the first resurrection. Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years.
Glory, Based on Rev. 20:4-6 only, who are the dead that lived not again until the thousand years were finished?

Two simple questions. Does the statement, "this is the first resurrection," not suggest to you there would be another? Yes No

Does the statement, " blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection," not convey that only the saints are raised at this time? Yes No

John 5:28 Marvel not at this: for the hour is coming, in the which all that are in the graves shall hear his voice,
John 5:29 And shall come forth; they that have done good, unto the resurrection of life; and they that have done evil, unto the resurrection of damnation.

Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that heareth my word, and believeth on him that sent me, hath everlasting life, and shall not come into condemnation; but is passed from death unto life. Verily, verily, I say unto you, The hour is coming, and now is, when the dead shall hear the voice of the Son of God: and they that hear shall live. For as the Father hath life in himself; so hath he given to the Son to have life in himself; And hath given him authority to execute judgment also, because he is the Son of man. Marvel not at this: for the hour is coming, in the which all that are in the graves shall hear his voice, And shall come forth; they that have done good, unto the resurrection of life; and they that have done evil, unto the resurrection of damnation.

Just pointing out Jesus said the hour is coming, and now is........

Also, just another scripture to consider.

Hosea 6:1-3
Come, and let us return unto the LORD:
for he hath torn, and he will heal us;
he hath smitten, and he will bind us up.
After two days will he revive us:
in the third day he will raise us up,
and we shall live in his sight.

Then shall we know, if we follow on to know the LORD:
his going forth is prepared as the morning;
and he shall come unto us as the rain,
as the latter and former rain unto the earth.

Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that heareth my word, and believeth on him that sent me, hath everlasting life, and shall not come into condemnation; but is passed from death unto life. Verily, verily, I say unto you, The hour is coming, and now is, when the dead shall hear the voice of the Son of God: and they that hear shall live. For as the Father hath life in himself; so hath he given to the Son to have life in himself; And hath given him authority to execute judgment also, because he is the Son of man. Marvel not at this: for the hour is coming, in the which all that are in the graves shall hear his voice, And shall come forth; they that have done good, unto the resurrection of life; and they that have done evil, unto the resurrection of damnation.

Just pointing out Jesus said the hour is coming, and now is........

Also, just another scripture to consider.

Hosea 6:1-3
Come, and let us return unto the LORD:
for he hath torn, and he will heal us;
he hath smitten, and he will bind us up.
After two days will he revive us:
in the third day he will raise us up,
and we shall live in his sight.

Then shall we know, if we follow on to know the LORD:
his going forth is prepared as the morning;
and he shall come unto us as the rain,
as the latter and former rain unto the earth.
John 5:25 The hour is coming and now is, IMO, means at hand as no one knows the day or the hour of Christ return so everything is at hand in God's timing. Example would be like Matthew 26:45 where Jesus says the hour is at hand.

Hosea 6:1-3 is about Israel and calling them to repentance before it is to late for them to turn back to God. I can see this as the hour is at hand and now is the time to repent.

Glory, Based on Rev. 20:4-6 only, who are the dead that lived not again until the thousand years were finished?

Two simple questions. Does the statement, "this is the first resurrection," not suggest to you there would be another? Yes No

Does the statement, " blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection," not convey that only the saints are raised at this time? Yes No

We read back in chapter 6:9-11 about the souls under the altar waiting to be avenged. The fulfilling of this will have come at this time as their fellow servants have all died a martyr’s death. Those who are sitting on symbolic thrones are all those who have died a martyr’s death being servants of God as now they reign with Christ in judgment over the nations.

The rest of the dead are those of the other part of the resurrection that have been raised to damnation whose names are not found written in the Lamb’s book of life. The second death are those who rejected Christ and had no faith in God being Spiritually dead that are raised from their graves, Ephesians 2:1-10. Scripture never teaches two resurrections, but only one resurrection, John 5:28, 29; 6:40, and a second death being that of Spiritual death and hell being the grave are cast into the lake of fire, Rev 20:14, 15 as they had no Spiritual power over death. There are two separate judgments, but only one resurrection as everything from Rev 19-20 happens on the last day that has no ending. Those who are priest of God and will reign with Him are those of the Spiritual rebirth and indwelled with the Holy Spirit.

The rest of the dead are those of the other part of the resurrection that have been raised to damnation ...
Glory, you have said, " the rest of the dead are those of the other part of the resurrection." I understand you to mean, both the lost and saved, ALL, will be raised up in a single resurrection when Christ returns. If this is correct then your understanding does not align with the details given in Rev. 20:4-6.

Those who sit with Christ in Judgement are those you have experienced the tribulation, whlch is still in the future. This is proven by the fact the texts indicate they had not worshiped the beast, neither his image, or received his mark on their hand or forehead. It is they who will reign with Christ in heaven for a thousand years. Therefore, I don't understand how you can say they are reigning with Christ now.

Since the tribulation is yet future, the issue with the beast and his mark are yet future, therefore the thousand years in which these saints reign with Christ is yet future. The text is very clear on this.

You don't seem to grasp the fact that according to the text, the dead (which I understand to be the lost) will be raise up AT THE END OF THE THOUSAND YEARS. Even though the bible doesn't mention a second resurrection, it does infer a second one. If there were just one resurrection as some believe, why didn't the Holy Spirit impress on John, to write "the resurrection" instead of, "the first resurrection?" However, the Holy Spirit informed John there would be two, the first resurrection followed by a thousand years, and then another in which the rest of the dead would be raised.

Many, me included can reason this to be the second.

Glory, you have said, " the rest of the dead are those of the other part of the resurrection." I understand you to mean, both the lost and saved, ALL, will be raised up in a single resurrection when Christ returns. If this is correct then your understanding does not align with the details given in Rev. 20:4-6.

Those who sit with Christ in Judgement are those you have experienced the tribulation, whlch is still in the future. This is proven by the fact the texts indicate they had not worshiped the beast, neither his image, or received his mark on their hand or forehead. It is they who will reign with Christ in heaven for a thousand years. Therefore, I don't understand how you can say they are reigning with Christ now.

Since the tribulation is yet future, the issue with the beast and his mark are yet future, therefore the thousand years in which these saints reign with Christ is yet future. The text is very clear on this.

You don't seem to grasp the fact that according to the text, the dead (which I understand to be the lost) will be raise up AT THE END OF THE THOUSAND YEARS. Even though the bible doesn't mention a second resurrection, it does infer a second one. If there were just one resurrection as some believe, why didn't the Holy Spirit impress on John, to write "the resurrection" instead of, "the first resurrection?" However, the Holy Spirit informed John there would be two, the first resurrection followed by a thousand years, and then another in which the rest of the dead would be raised.

Many, me included can reason this to be the second.
Sorry about the length, but have to give the full context of scripture.

Right after the seven vial judgments have been poured out on those who took the mark of the beast mystery Babylon will have been revealed and destroyed with fire as the kings of all the nations who took part in her will flee and bewail her destruction as well as those merchants who were made rich by her. Heaven and all those souls that have gone back to God while their physical bodies returned to the ground/grave will then rejoice as their blood will be avenged by God as the great city Babylon that has been revealed will be destroyed and the preaching of the Gospel will end as the door of Salvation will be closed forever as in Jesus was life and life was the light of men, but the darkness could not comprehend it, Rev 16-18, John 1:1-5.

Rev 19:1-6 begins with all those in heaven as they are rejoicing as God will have judged the great whore and destroys her in the end of days as even now she is corrupting the earth an causes much blood shed as she persecutes the saints of God to death. Rev 19:7-10 comes the timing of the marriage of the Lamb as the whore of Babylon and her city will have been destroyed and all those who are Christ asleep in the grave and alive at His coming have prepared themselves for the marriage of the Lamb as they being His Bride will sup with Him for eternity. Rev 19:7-9 mentions nothing of us being caught up to Him yet, but to us it will be granted that we being the Bride should be arrayed in fine linen, clean and white for the fine linen is the righteousness of the saints.

The events that follow after heaven rejoices starting with Rev 19:11-21 is that Jesus returns with his army of warring angels (not the saints of God) from heaven that follow Him, as Jesus will then destroy the beast and fasle prophet casting them into the lake of fire and then will strike dead the remnant by the words of His mouth as the remnant are those who the beast uses to rule evil over the nations. Christ then sends an angel to bind Satan for a 1000 years so he can no longer deceive the nations (people) anymore until he is set loose for a time. A 1000 years in Rev 20 is not literal years, but only symbolic of a certain period of time as nowhere else in scripture other than Rev 20 does it mention a literal 1000 year reign of Christ here on earth, but symbolic as in Deuteronomy 7:9; 1Chronicles 16:15; Psalms 50:10; 90:4; 105:8 Ecc 6:6; 7:28; Daniel 5:1; 2Peter 3:8.

Rev 20:4-15 during this time of Satan being bound comes the resurrection of all, (as all means saints and those who are not of faith in God), who are asleep in the ground will hear the voice of Christ calling them to come forth as some will be resurrected to eternal life with the Father and others to damnation, John 5:28,29, 1Corinthians 15:51-58; 1Thessalonians 1:1-10; 4:13-18. When we are given our new glorified bodies Jesus will gather us to Him like a mother hen gathers her chicks under her wings for protection, Matthew 23:34-39. Satan will be loosed for a short time to go out and deceive the nations by gathering all those who are his own and then sends them to attack the camp of the saints, but God sends fire down from heaven to devour them. Satan is then cast into the lake of fire followed by those who stand in Gods Great White Throne judgment and as their names are not written in the book of life will then be cast into the lake of fire and remembered no more.

Many teach that there are two resurrections, but that is not what scriptures says. There is only one resurrection, but two judgments of those who sleep in the grave, John 5:28,29. Everyone was created by God, but not all are found faithful to Him as many refused to Hear the word of God and turned away from Him and will continue to do so until the coming of the Lord. Then there are those like that of the parable Jesus gave in Matthew 25:14-30 and the judgment of the Gentiles in Matthew 25:31-46. We know Jesus comes with rewards as the rewards are different for each one.

Rev 6:9-11 and Rev 20:4 were only visions John was being shown as it is only the souls that are reigning with Christ in heaven as John 3:13 says no one other than Christ has ever ascended up to heaven. The only thing that goes back to God when this physical body dies and goes back to the dust of the ground is the very breath/spirit that made us a living soul as the soul can never die, Genesis 22:7; Ecc 12:7; Matthew 10:28. Those souls John was being shown are reigning with Christ in Heaven for a time until all of God's enemies become His footstool as Christ who sits at the right hand of the Father reigns with Him in heaven until the end comes on the last day, John 6:40, when Christ returns and establishes His kingdom here on earth and takes His seat on the throne of David in the New Jerusalem, Isaiah 66:1; Matthew 5:33-37; Hebrews 10:12,13.

Many look for a physical kingdom here on earth and read into Rev 20 that Christ will reign for a thousand years here on earth with His saints, but truth is that Christ has always reigned with God from before the foundation of the world and for all eternity, John 1:1-4; 1Peter 1:18-23. It was Satan's pride that caused the nations to sin against God as Satan ruled evil over the nations, Isaiah 14:12-15; Ezekiel 28:13-17, but yet the nations have always been Gods kingdoms as in the end of days He will separate the sheep from the goats/wheat from the tares. In Rev 11:14-19 the kingdoms of this world are become the kingdoms of our Lord, and of his Christ; and he shall reign forever. What this means is that Gods longsuffering and patience will come to an end, 2 Peter 3:9, 10, as His great wrath is poured out on the earth. All His enemies will become His footstool, then will He send Christ and His army of angels to destroy all that is an abomination to Him casting it all into the lake of fire. Jesus will at that time establish His kingdom here on earth as God makes new the heaven and earth ushering down the new Jerusalem as we will then be with the Lord forever, Luke 19:12; 1Corinthians 15:20-26; 2 Peter 3:10; Colossians 1:13; John 18:36, Rev 21:1.

Everything from Rev 11:14 that starts the third woe with the seventh trumpet sounding and continues through Rev 20:15 comes quickly in Gods timing, even though man tries to put a certain timing to the beginning and end of Gods great wrath. We inherit the kingdoms of God from the day of our Spiritual rebirth, John 3:3-6; Romans 10:9,10 as they have been prepared for us from the foundation of the world, Matthew 25:34. We reign with Christ here on this present earth as Gods grace gives us all power and authority through that of Christ Jesus for it is not our power and authority, but is Christ's that works in us and through us as a faithful servant as He is in us and we in Him.

Why would God wait a thousand years for His final judgment? What else could possibly take place during a thousand years before God ushers down the New Jerusalem?

Not sure if there are any other scriptures other than Rev 20 that speaks about a 1000 year reign as I could never find any.

It is interesting that we could know so little about this thousand years period, that we know of no other scriptures that mention it. Why do you suppose that is?

Just thinking about the period of a thousand years historically as it relates to the scriptures.

From Abraham to the Exodus was approximately 1000 years. The children of Israel were in captivity for nearly 500 years of it.

From Moses and the Exodus until the time of the Babylonian captivity and the Temple destroyed was nearly 1000 years. Moses and the Judges that followed lasted around 500 years, as did the reign of kings for the other 500 years.

From the time of Nebuchadnezzar and the of Babylon empire to the end of the Roman empire was again approximately 1000 years.

From the end of the Roman empire until the age of enlightenment, otherwise known as the dark ages, was also nearly a 1000 years. What could be significant about the dark ages? Could it be it was the time when the Devil was cast in the pit with a seal set about him for a thousand years?

Giving context to other periods of a thousand years, I ask again, why do you suppose there is so little written on the thousand years were the saints rule and reign with Christ?

Many teach that there are two resurrections, but that is not what scriptures says. There is only one resurrection, but two judgments of those who sleep in the grave, John 5:28,29.

John 5:21
For as the Father raiseth up the dead, and quickeneth them; even so the Son quickeneth whom he will.

There is a resurrection of the Father, and there is a resurrection of the Son. Those who are found written in the Lamb's book of Life are those raised up to life in the Son, on such the second death hath no power. But the rest of the dead, lived not again til the thousand years were ended, were they are judged according to their works. If they they attain to life then, it would be the Father who raises them up.

John 5:21
For as the Father raiseth up the dead, and quickeneth them; even so the Son quickeneth whom he will.

There is a resurrection of the Father, and there is a resurrection of the Son. Those who are found written in the Lamb's book of Life are those raised up to life in the Son, on such the second death hath no power. But the rest of the dead, lived not again til the thousand years were ended, were they are judged according to their works. If they they attain to life then, it would be the Father who raises them up.
John 5:19-29 is about the authority God gives to Jesus who will judge the quick and the dead on the day of judgement when He returns determining who will have eternal life with Him and who will be damned.

In vs. 21 the word "quickeneth" means those who are still alive at His coming as all, the living and the dead, will be judged at the same time.

Quickeneth, which is Old English, is Latin vivus and vivere meaning living and in the Greek bios and zoe means life.

We have talked about this in the past how we differ on that of the 1000 years as I only see it being symbolic in its numbering and not literal. After the 3 1/2 years of the reign of the son of perdition, in my understanding, I believe when Jesus returns everything will be done very quickly like that of a twinkling of an eye.

It is interesting that we could know so little about this thousand years period, that we know of no other scriptures that mention it. Why do you suppose that is?

Just thinking about the period of a thousand years historically as it relates to the scriptures.

From Abraham to the Exodus was approximately 1000 years. The children of Israel were in captivity for nearly 500 years of it.

From Moses and the Exodus until the time of the Babylonian captivity and the Temple destroyed was nearly 1000 years. Moses and the Judges that followed lasted around 500 years, as did the reign of kings for the other 500 years.

From the time of Nebuchadnezzar and the of Babylon empire to the end of the Roman empire was again approximately 1000 years.

From the end of the Roman empire until the age of enlightenment, otherwise known as the dark ages, was also nearly a 1000 years. What could be significant about the dark ages? Could it be it was the time when the Devil was cast in the pit with a seal set about him for a thousand years?

Giving context to other periods of a thousand years, I ask again, why do you suppose there is so little written on the thousand years were the saints rule and reign with Christ?
I'm only talking about the 1000 years after Christ returns as no other scripture mentions this specific end of days time period. Again I only see this timing to be symbolic in its numbering like that of Deuteronomy 7:9; 1Chronicles 16:15; Psalms 50:10; 90:4; 105:8 Ecc 6:6; 7:28; Daniel 5:1; 2Peter 3:8.

I'm only talking about the 1000 years after Christ returns as no other scripture mentions this specific end of days time period.

I ask, why do you suppose there is so little written on the thousand years when the saints rule and reign with Christ? Can you think of a reason?

I ask, why do you suppose there is so little written on the thousand years when the saints rule and reign with Christ? Can you think of a reason?
I think there is much written about it from studying this, but only Rev 20:1-3 actually uses the words thousand years.

Rev 11:15 And the seventh angel sounded; and there were great voices in heaven, saying, The kingdoms of this world are become the kingdoms of our Lord, and of his Christ; and he shall reign for ever and ever.

It's not until the seventh trumpet is sounded that the kingdoms (nations) of this world will become the kingdoms (nations) of God and Christ as He will reign now forever over the nations. Jesus has never literally sat on the throne of David in Jerusalem, but has always been at the right hand of God until all His enemies have become His footstool, Psalms 110:1-4; Isaiah 66:1; 1 Corinthians 15:24-28; Ephesians 1:22; Hebrews 2:8; 10:12, 13. This happens when Christ returns as King of kings and Lord of lords subduing His enemies and destroying the beast and false prophet and binding Satan for a time of prophetic 1000 years, Rev 19-20.

Rev 20:1-10 It's during the millennium reign of Christ here on earth that all things are subject to Christ as He destroys the enemy and cast Satan into the lake of fire.

Rev 20:1-4 never mentions Christ literally reigning here on earth for a 1000 years. It says John only saw the future souls of those who were beheaded for not taking the mark of the beast live and reigned with Christ, but never mentions how long Christ's reign at that time is or where He is reigning from.

Jesus will never literally sit on the throne of David as this present earth and heaven will pass away then the New Jerusalem will be ushered down from heaven, Rev 21:1-3. Rev 20 shows nothing of Christ establishing a literal kingdom here on this present earth as Rev 11:15 only says at that time of the seventh trumpet the kingdoms (nations) of this world will become the kingdoms (nations) of our Lord and of His Christ. The meaning, then will all the enemies become the footstool of Christ as He makes all things subject unto Him.

Isaiah 13; Joel 3:9-17; Zechariah 14; Rev 19 speaks about the great battle against the enemies of God. When Christ returns with His army, being the host/angels from heaven who are the righteousness of God in heaven, He will then rule the nations with a rod of iron (power and great authority) destroying the enemy being the beast and false prophet casting them into the lake of fire then destroys all who have wondered after the beast and false prophet and have taken its mark. Then Satan will be bound for a time as Christ sends His angels out to the four corners of the earth as we who are of Christ own are then gathered up to Christ as we meet Him in the air and ever be with the Lord, 1 Corinthians 15:51-55; 1 Thessalonians 4:13-18.

Rev 20:1 And I saw an angel come down from heaven, having the key of the bottomless pit and a great chain in his hand.
Rev 20:2 And he laid hold on the Dragon, that old serpent, which is the Devil, and Satan, and bound him a thousand years,
Rev 20:3 And cast him into the bottomless pit, and shut him up, and set a seal upon him, that he should deceive the nations no more, till the thousand years should be fulfilled: and after that he must be loosed a little season.
" an angel come down from heaven",
Walking and living in/within the Word of GOD and speaking as the Word reveals and teaches - the Word is GOD - then we all are in an heavenly / celestial environment created by GOD through His Word for us - the Word is GOD. In this celestial environment we can know the angel of the Lord, by the way he is our fellowservant. Walking within the Word of GOD we see Michael, the archangel, a Prince of GOD, being sent for executing what is determined to him to do. The prophet Daniel -Daniel 12:v.1-3- saw our fellowservant Michael, the great prince, coming in this current time, time before JESUS coming. His presence here causes several, and strong and terrible consequences in the Earth among all nations. His presence causes trouble, and nuisance, derangement, overturn, in all nations ruled and guided by men, sons of the Devil. In the other hand, he stands for the Church of the Lord, the body of Christ, and contends / fights against Satan and his messengers - Revelation 12:v.9-12.

Daniel 12:v.1-3
verse 1
- And at that time shall Michael stand up, the great prince which standeth for the children of thy people: and there shall be a time of trouble, such as never was since there was a nation even to that same time: and at that time thy people shall be delivered, every one that shall be found written in the book. Our Lord JESUS warned: "If these days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect's sake those days shall be shortened". Get ready.

There will be resurrection because of Michael's presence

The presence of Michael, the archangel of the Lord, one of the main princes of the Lord, may cause at any moment of this current time a great earthquake-Matthew 27:v.51-53, check it- as is prophesied in the verse 2, below:
verse 2 - And many of them that sleep in the dust of the earth shall awake, some to everlasting life, and some to shame and everlasting contempt.

GOD will exalt His people from now on - Revelation 11:v.15 to 18 - check it
verse 3
- And they that be wise shall shine as the brightness of the firmament; and they that turn many to righteousness as the stars for ever and ever.

1 Thessalonians 4:v.13-16
13 But I would not have you to be ignorant, brethren, concerning them which are asleep, that ye sorrow not, even as others which have no hope.
14 For if we believe that Jesus died and rose again, even so them also which sleep in Jesus will GOD bring with him. - THE WORD IS GOD -
15 For this we say unto you by the Word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.
16 For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel-MICHAEL-, and with the trump of GOD: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:
Rev 20:1 And I saw an angel come down from heaven, having the key of the bottomless pit and a great chain in his hand.
Rev 20:2 And he laid hold on the Dragon, that old serpent, which is the Devil, and Satan, and bound him a thousand years,

Rev 20:3 And cast him into the bottomless pit, and shut him up, and set a seal upon him, that he should deceive the nations no more, till the thousand years should be fulfilled: and after that he must be loosed a little season.
Revelation 12:v.7 to 12
7 And there was WAR in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the Dragon(red Dragon); and the Dragon fought and his angels,
8 And prevailed not; neither was their place found any more in heaven.
9 And the great Dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.
10 And I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, Now -YES, ONLY NOW- is come salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of his Christ: for the accuser of our brethren is cast down, which accused them before our God day and night.
11 And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death.
12 Therefore rejoice, ye heavens, and ye that dwell in them. Woe to the inhabiters of the earth and of the sea(nations)! for the Devil is come down unto you, having great wrath, because he knoweth that he hath but a short time.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ephesians 1:v.3-12: -

3 Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who hath blessed us with all spiritual blessings in heavenly places in Christ:
4 According as he hath chosen us in him before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and without blame before him in love:

5 Having predestinated us unto the adoption of children by Jesus Christ to himself, according to the good pleasure of his will,

6 To the praise of the glory of his grace, wherein he hath made us accepted in the beloved.

7 In whom we have redemption through his blood,
the forgiveness of sins, according to the riches of his grace;

8 Wherein he hath abounded toward us in all wisdom and prudence;

9 Having made known unto us the mystery of his will,
according to his good pleasure which he hath purposed in himself:

10 That in the dispensation of the fulness of times he might gather together in one all things in Christ, both which are in heaven, and which are on earth; even in him:

11 In whom also we have obtained an inheritance
, being predestinated according to the purpose of him who worketh all things after the counsel of his own will:

12 That we should be to the praise of his glory, who first trusted in Christ.

" an angel come down from heaven",
Walking and living in/within the Word of GOD and speaking as the Word reveals and teaches - the Word is GOD - then we all are in an heavenly / celestial environment created by GOD through His Word for us - the Word is GOD. In this celestial environment we can know the angel of the Lord, by the way he is our fellowservant. Walking within the Word of GOD we see Michael, the archangel, a Prince of GOD, being sent for executing what is determined to him to do. The prophet Daniel -Daniel 12:v.1-3- saw our fellowservant Michael, the great prince, coming in this current time, time before JESUS coming. His presence here causes several, and strong and terrible consequences in the Earth among all nations. His presence causes trouble, and nuisance, derangement, overturn, in all nations ruled and guided by men, sons of the Devil. In the other hand, he stands for the Church of the Lord, the body of Christ, and contends / fights against Satan and his messengers - Revelation 12:v.9-12.

verse 1
- And at that time shall Michael stand up, the great prince which standeth for the children of thy people: and there shall be a time of trouble, such as never was since there was a nation even to that same time: and at that time thy people shall be delivered, every one that shall be found written in the book. Our Lord JESUS warned: "If these days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect's sake those days shall be shortened". Get ready.

There will be resurrection because of Michael's presence

The presence of Michael, the archangel of the Lord, one of the main princes of the Lord, may cause at any moment of this current time a great earthquake-Matthew 27:v.51-53, check it- as is prophesied in the verse 2, below:
verse 2 - And many of them that sleep in the dust of the earth shall awake, some to everlasting life, and some to shame and everlasting contempt.

verse 3
- And they that be wise shall shine as the brightness of the firmament; and they that turn many to righteousness as the stars for ever and ever.

13 But I would not have you to be ignorant, brethren, concerning them which are asleep, that ye sorrow not, even as others which have no hope.
14 For if we believe that Jesus died and rose again, even so them also which sleep in Jesus will GOD bring with him. - THE WORD IS GOD -
15 For this we say unto you by the Word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.
16 For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel-MICHAEL-, and with the trump of GOD: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:

Revelation 12:v.7 to 12
7 And there was WAR in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the Dragon(red Dragon); and the Dragon fought and his angels,
9 And the great Dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.
10 And I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, Now -YES, ONLY NOW- is come salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of his Christ: for the accuser of our brethren is cast down, which accused them before our God day and night.
11 And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death.
12 Therefore rejoice, ye heavens, and ye that dwell in them. Woe to the inhabiters of the earth and of the sea(nations)! for the Devil is come down unto you, having great wrath, because he knoweth that he hath but a short time.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ephesians 1:v.3-12: -

3 Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who hath blessed us with all spiritual blessings in heavenly places in Christ:
4 According as he hath chosen us in him before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and without blame before him in love:

5 Having predestinated us unto the adoption of children by Jesus Christ to himself, according to the good pleasure of his will,

6 To the praise of the glory of his grace, wherein he hath made us accepted in the beloved.

7 In whom we have redemption through his blood,
the forgiveness of sins, according to the riches of his grace;

8 Wherein he hath abounded toward us in all wisdom and prudence;

9 Having made known unto us the mystery of his will,
according to his good pleasure which he hath purposed in himself:

10 That in the dispensation of the fulness of times he might gather together in one all things in Christ, both which are in heaven, and which are on earth; even in him:

11 In whom also we have obtained an inheritance
, being predestinated according to the purpose of him who worketh all things after the counsel of his own will:

12 That we should be to the praise of his glory, who first trusted in Christ.
You are only assuming the angel in Rev 20:1-3 is Michael as there is no name given to this angel. The only time we read about Michael the Archangel in the book of Revelation is Chapter 12 where there is war in heaven between Michael and Satan where Satan is then cast out of heaven and then there will be great tribulation as he sets out one more time to destroy the saints but finds himself cast into the lake of fire when Christ returns. Daniel 12:1-3 speaks of that day.

You are only assuming the angel in Rev 20:1-3 is Michael as there is no name given to this angel. The only time we read about Michael the Archangel in the book of Revelation is Chapter 12 where there is war in heaven between Michael and Satan where Satan is then cast out of heaven and then there will be great tribulation as he sets out one more time to destroy the saints but finds himself cast into the lake of fire when Christ returns. Daniel 12:1-3 speaks of that day.
Yes, Yes, I firmly assume the warrior Michael, who is one of the main princes of GOD, is more than angel, he is an ARCHANGEL that was mentioned by Paul Apostle in 1 Thessalonians 4:v.16. By the way, it was the MAN clothed in linen who showed Michael to Daniel, and revealed his mission now in this time of Apocalypse, and before JESUS coming.

In fact, the prophet Daniel -Daniel 12:v.1-3- saw our fellowservant Michael, the great prince, coming in this current time, time before JESUS coming. His presence here causes several, and strong and terrible consequences in the Earth among all nations, and we are already seeing hapenning great punishments among all the nations of the Earth.
The worst is yet to come. Get ready.

The presence of Michael causes trouble, and nuisance, derangement, overturn, in all nations ruled and guided by men, sons of the Devil. In the other hand, he stands for the TRUE Church of the Lord, the body of Christ, and contends / fights against Satan and his messengers - Revelation 12:v.9-12 - of the same manner Michael contended / disputed with the Devil about the body of Moses - Jude 1:v.9.

verse 1
- And at that time shall Michael stand up(time of Apocalypse, the current time), the great prince which standeth for the children of thy people: and there shall be a time of trouble, such as never was since there was a nation even to that same time: and at that time thy people shall be delivered, every one that shall be found written in the book. Our Lord JESUS warned: "If these days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect's sake those days shall be shortened". Get ready.

There will be resurrection because of Michael's presence:

verse 2
- And many of them that sleep in the dust of the earth shall awake, some to everlasting life, and some to shame and everlasting contempt.

verse 3

There was WAR in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the Dragon
(red Dragon); and the Dragon fought and his messengers (2Corinthians 11:v.13-15).
12 Therefore rejoice, ye heavens, and ye that dwell in them
. Woe to the inhabiters of the earth and of the sea(nations)! for the Devil is come down unto you, having great wrath, because he knoweth that he hath but a short time.

Get ready

Last edited:
Yes, Yes, I firmly assume the warrior Michael, who is one of the main princes of GOD, is more than angel, he is an ARCHANGEL that was mentioned by Paul Apostle in 1 Thessalonians 4:v.16. By the way, it was the MAN clothed in linen who showed Michael to Daniel, and revealed his mission now in this time of Apocalypse, and before JESUS coming.

In fact, the prophet Daniel -Daniel 12:v.1-3- saw our fellowservant Michael, the great prince, coming in this current time, time before JESUS coming. His presence here causes several, and strong and terrible consequences in the Earth among all nations, and we are already seeing hapenning great punishments among all the nations of the Earth.
The worst is yet to come. Get ready.

The presence of Michael causes trouble, and nuisance, derangement, overturn, in all nations ruled and guided by men, sons of the Devil. In the other hand, he stands for the TRUE Church of the Lord, the body of Christ, and contends / fights against Satan and his messengers - Revelation 12:v.9-12 - of the same manner Michael contended / disputed with the Devil about the body of Moses - Jude 1:v.9.

verse 1
- And at that time shall Michael stand up(time of Apocalypse, the current time), the great prince which standeth for the children of thy people: and there shall be a time of trouble, such as never was since there was a nation even to that same time: and at that time thy people shall be delivered, every one that shall be found written in the book. Our Lord JESUS warned: "If these days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect's sake those days shall be shortened". Get ready.

There will be resurrection because of Michael's presence:

verse 2
- And many of them that sleep in the dust of the earth shall awake, some to everlasting life, and some to shame and everlasting contempt.

verse 3

There was WAR in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the Dragon
(red Dragon); and the Dragon fought and his messengers (2Corinthians 11:v.13-15).
12 Therefore rejoice, ye heavens, and ye that dwell in them
. Woe to the inhabiters of the earth and of the sea(nations)! for the Devil is come down unto you, having great wrath, because he knoweth that he hath but a short time.

Get ready
Sorry, but none of those verses say anything about Michael coming down to earth in the end of days. Going to try and nutshell this as every event can be it's own thread.

There is war in heaven between Michael and Satan as Satan is finally cast out, Rev 12. Satan will cause great persecution against the saints by working through the beast out of the sea who gives power to the beast out of the earth, being the son of perdition destroying the beast and the son of perdition who will make many die a martyr's death for not taking its mark. Jesus returns with His army of angles and destroys the beast and the false prophet casting them alive into the lake of fire and then destroying all those governments (people) that followed after the beast, Rev 13, 19. Satan is then bound for a time as Jesus sends His angels out to the four corners of the earth to gather His own to Him as we who are His own, alive and in the grave, will be caught up to Him in the air, Matthew 24:29-31; 1 Corinthians 15:50-58; 1 Thessalonians 4:13-18. Then comes the battle of Armageddon where Satan is released as he uses those who are not Christ own to surround the camp of the saints, but are all destroyed by fire God sends down from heaven and burns them all up and Satan will then be cast into the lake of fire. , Rev 20:7-10.

Sorry, but none of those verses say anything about Michael coming down to earth in the end of days. Going to try and nutshell this as every event can be it's own thread.

There is war in heaven between Michael and Satan as Satan is finally cast out, Rev 12. Satan will cause great persecution against the saints by working through the beast out of the sea who gives power to the beast out of the earth, being the son of perdition destroying the beast and the son of perdition who will make many die a martyr's death for not taking its mark. Jesus returns with His army of angles and destroys the beast and the false prophet casting them alive into the lake of fire and then destroying all those governments (people) that followed after the beast, Rev 13, 19. Satan is then bound for a time as Jesus sends His angels out to the four corners of the earth to gather His own to Him as we who are His own, alive and in the grave, will be caught up to Him in the air, Matthew 24:29-31; 1 Corinthians 15:50-58; 1 Thessalonians 4:13-18. Then comes the battle of Armageddon where Satan is released as he uses those who are not Christ own to surround the camp of the saints, but are all destroyed by fire God sends down from heaven and burns them all up and Satan will then be cast into the lake of fire. , Rev 20:7-10.
He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches.

He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches.
What does any of that have to do with you saying Michael will come down to earth. It was not Michael that gave those visions to John. It only says Jesus sent an angel unto his servant John. You can not read into scripture something that is not there.

Rev 1:1 The Revelation of Jesus Christ, which God gave unto him, to shew unto his servants things which must shortly come to pass; and he sent and signified it by his angel unto his servant John:

What does any of that have to do with you saying Michael will come down to earth. It was not Michael that gave those visions to John. It only says Jesus sent an angel unto his servant John. You can not read into scripture something that is not there.

Rev 1:1 The Revelation of Jesus Christ, which God gave unto him, to shew unto his servants things which must shortly come to pass; and he sent and signified it by his angel unto his servant John:
The Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout(Matthew 25:v.6), with the voice of the archangel(Daniel 12:v.1-3. and not only with the voice of the Archangel Michael, but), with the trump of GOD(that sounds through Michael): and the dead in Christ shall rise first (according Daniel 12:1-3 and in fulfillment Isaiah 26:v.19-21among other references).

Last edited:
Back