Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Revelation 20:1-3

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
Oseas 232 Ben Yissachar Benadam

This thread is about the 1000 years in Rev 20:1-3. All three of you are all over the place and are not addressing the OP. Please do not derail this thread by taking it off topic in all the various directions you are turning this into as I will no longer address your replies and they will be deleted for going off topic. If you would like to start new threads on your various topics please feel free to do so and tag me into them as I will discuss with you in your own thread.

Rather than accept what is written, you question, why would He do this? Obviously you must think His ways and yours are the same, news for you, they're not.
The rest of your post has nothing to do with the 1000 years after we are caught up to Christ. You have given me nothing that speaks only about the 1000 years in Rev 20:1-3 which is the topic of discussion.

I'm asking others who believe it will be literally a 1000 years after Satan is bound and we are caught up to Christ as we meet Him in the air, what will take place during a literal 1000 years. This is all I am looking for.

The six days of creation represent 6000 years of the kingdoms of this world.

The seventh day represents the Messianic Age, Covenant of Peace, the 1000 year reign of Adonai YESHUA HaMashiach

There remains therefore a Sabbatismos for the people of God Hebrews 4:9

Sabbatismos = Keeping Sabbath

Those that keep the Sabbath have this promise.

Isaiah 58:14​

Then shalt thou Delight thyself in YAHUWAH; and I will cause thee to ride upon the high places of the earth, and feed thee with the heritage of Jacob thy father: for the mouth of YAHUWAH hath spoken it.

Things that will keep a person from feeding upon the high places, they celebrate christmas and easter, while forsaking the appointments of the Most High, they go to a church on Sunday, rather than recognizing they are the Ekklesia, A citizen of the House of Jacob.

Dispensationalist, that call themselves christian gentiles rather than what the Almighty says His people would surname themselves.

they believe in a pre-trib rapture

For all these things His people perish, seeing they have forgotten the Torah.

You were given the answer, but are prevented from understanding to say it plainly.

Rather than accept what is written, you question, why would He do this? Obviously you must think His ways and yours are the same, news for you, they're not.
None of this as I can see has anything to do with Rev 20:1-3.

This thread is about the 1000 years in Rev 20:1-3. All three of you are all over the place and are not addressing the OP. Please do not derail this thread by taking it off topic in all the various directions you are turning this into as I will no longer address your replies and they will be deleted for going off topic. If you would like to start new threads on your various topics please feel free to do so and tag me into them as I will discuss with you in your own thread.
Isaiah 28:10
For precept must be upon precept, precept upon precept; line upon line, line upon line; here a little, and there a little:

2 Peter 1:20
Knowing this first, that no prophecy of the scripture is of any private interpretation.

The verses I've posted are in Direct relation to the passage that you desire to make into a Private Interpretation.

It takes at least Two witnesses of scripture to establish a matter.

You should not be in a position of authority, you don't know half a much as you think you do!!!

1 Timothy 2:12
But I suffer not a woman to teach, nor to usurp authority over the man, but to be in silence.

And if you think this does not apply to you, because this isn't a Building called a "church" you're wrong again, the Ekklesia, congregation exists without buildings.

1 Timothy 2:14
And Adam was not deceived, but the woman being deceived was in the transgression.

Last edited:

Ok, dear sister in Christ, but remember: Scriptures explain Scriptures. I'm sure you agree that what matters and prevails is the Word of GOD, of course, not opinions or especulations or conjectures. The Word of GOD is the spirit of prophecy. The Word is GOD-John 1:v.1, great mystery, as JESUS revealed, Matthew 11:v.27. By the way, the Devil will be cast down into the bottomless pit -Revelation 20:v.1-3- by the Power of the true Word of GOD, to cast down Satan into the pit this is a strategic process of WAR against him and his legions of messegers-2Corinthians 11:v.13-15- , not a magic. OTOH only by/through the preaching of GOD's Truth our Enemy, Satan, that old Serpent, who deceives the whole world,
will be bound and cast into the bottomless pit, and God -the Word is GOD- is already executing His Word literally, even in this current time through His archangel Michael, by the way the whole world of Devil, say, all the nations, but all, are being punished severely, very severely, and the worst becomes yet, say, from now on. In fact, Revelation 20:v.1-3 is linked with Revelation 16:v.13 to 16, the battle is against three unclean spirits like frogs, a satanic trinity, .Why frogs? https://purebibleforum.com/index.php?threads/three-unclean-spirits-like-frogs-why-frogs.2438/

Be careful and get ready

Last edited:
Ok, dear sister in Christ, but remember: Scriptures explain Scriptures. I'm sure you agree that what matters and prevails is the Word of GOD, of course, not opinions or especulations or conjectures. The Word of GOD is the spirit of prophecy. The Word is GOD-John 1:v.1, great mystery, as JESUS revealed, Matthew 11:v.27. By the way, the Devil will be cast down into the bottomless pit -Revelation 20:v.1-3- by the Power of the true Word of GOD, to cast down Satan into the pit this is a strategic process of WAR against him and his legions of messegers-2Corinthians 11:v.13-15- , not a magic. OTOH only by/through the preaching of GOD's Truth our Enemy, Satan, that old Serpent, who deceives the whole world,
will be bound and cast into the bottomless pit, and God -the Word is GOD- is already executing His Word literally, even in this current time through His archangel Michael, by the way the whole world of Devil, say, all the nations, but all, are being punished severely, very severely, and the worst becomes yet, say, from now on. In fact, Revelation 20:v.1-3 is linked with Revelation 16:v.13 to 16, the battle is against three unclean spirits like frogs, a satanic trinity, .Why frogs? https://purebibleforum.com/index.php?threads/three-unclean-spirits-like-frogs-why-frogs.2438/

Be careful and get ready
I know what the battle is that is even now raging until the war in heaven where Michael kicks out Satan as there is much to happen between that moment until Christ returns and cast Satan into the lake of fire. I am only interested in what others think about the 1000 years as being literal or symbolic as I believe it is only symbolic in its timing.

I would think posting Scripture that describes the beginning of the 1000 years would be on topic.

I didn't post scripture that supports a theory about when it begins.

I posted Scripture that describes the 1000 year reign begin. When and where it happened. How it happened and who was there.

It's my only post. Maybe one of 2 with a long time between.
I think you owe it a fair reading, to know if its off topic.
I consider it Irrefutable
If that weren't true someone would have tried
More than that.

I believe it settles the matter.

I posted Scripture that describes the 1000 year reign begin. When and where it happened. How it happened and who was there.
I went back and read your post again and none of it addresses the 1000 years in Rev 20:1-3 after Satan is bound and Christ returns as none of this has happened yet.

BTW, Protestants do not follow Catholic doctrine.

Isaiah 28:10
For precept must be upon precept, precept upon precept; line upon line, line upon line; here a little, and there a little:

2 Peter 1:20
Knowing this first, that no prophecy of the scripture is of any private interpretation.

The verses I've posted are in Direct relation to the passage that you desire to make into a Private Interpretation.

It takes at least Two witnesses of scripture to establish a matter.

You should not be in a position of authority, you don't know half a much as you think you do!!!

1 Timothy 2:12
But I suffer not a woman to teach, nor to usurp authority over the man, but to be in silence.

And if you think this does not apply to you, because this isn't a Building called a "church" you're wrong again, the Ekklesia, congregation exists without buildings.

1 Timothy 2:14
And Adam was not deceived, but the woman being deceived was in the transgression.
No one is given a private interpretation and the next time you tell anyone, especially a sister in Christ, should not be in a position of authority and telling someone you don't know half as much as you think you do!!! you will be given a warning.

Please show me in your postings where you are talking directly about the 1000 years after Satan is bound and Christ returns as I didn't see anything.

Inappropriate Content
No one is given a private interpretation and the next time you tell anyone, especially a sister in Christ, should not be in a position of authority and telling someone you don't know half as much as you think you do!!! you will be given a warning.

Please show me in your postings where you are talking directly about the 1000 years after Satan is bound and Christ returns as I didn't see anything.
Every idle word will be judged

I stand by what I said, Your position is that there will not be a literal thousand years that satan is bound, and by that token, neither do you believe YESHUA's reign will be either, as they are tied together, that's what i have addressed, the discussion was not what would take place during that time.

But since you are ignorant on that matter also, here are just a few verses that depict what life will be like in the Millennium.

Zechariah 8:3
Thus saith the LORD; I am returned unto Zion, and will dwell in the midst of Jerusalem: and Jerusalem shall be called a city of truth; and the mountain of the LORD of hosts the holy mountain.

Zec 8:4
Thus saith the LORD of hosts; There shall yet old men and old women dwell in the streets of Jerusalem, and every man with his staff in his hand for very age.

Zec 8:5
And the streets of the city shall be full of boys and girls playing in the streets thereof.

Zechariah 14:16
And it shall come to pass, that every one that is left of all the nations which came against Jerusalem shall even go up from year to year to worship the King, the LORD of hosts, and to keep the feast of tabernacles.

14:17
And it shall be, that whoso will not come up of all the families of the earth unto Jerusalem to worship the King, the LORD of hosts, even upon them shall be no rain.

Isaiah 2:3​

And many people shall go and say, Come ye, and let us go up to the mountain of the LORD, to the house of the God of Jacob; and He will teach us of His ways, and we will walk in His paths: for out of Zion shall go forth the Torah, and the word of the LORD from Jerusalem.

Ezekiel Chapters 40-48 Every Word

Isaiah chapter 62 Every Word

Last edited:
I went back and read your post again and none of it addresses the 1000 years in Rev 20:1-3 after Satan is bound and Christ returns as none of this has happened yet.

Refusal to engage in debate. That emerges when truth is an obstacle. If the debate serves some other accomplishment rather than a sincere search for truth fallacies are employed to avoid debate.
How lacking that is to!the Gospel and disrespectful to me to make false claims and offer zero to support those claims. Makes a mockery of giving glory to Christ.
There is no reason for debate the OP if the poster demonstrates such contempt for Truth. If the integrity required to engage in debate doest exist.

Acts 2:17 kjv
17. And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God, I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams:

This discussion is about things right before the end. If ever a time for sons and daughters it is now. The nations are being deceived.

There are more and more instances of evil thoughts being revealed by words of error coming out of the mouths of those who are the supposed temple of the Holy Spirit.
Discerning of spirits is in great demand.

eddif

Refusal to engage in debate. That emerges when truth is an obstacle. If the debate serves some other accomplishment rather than a sincere search for truth fallacies are employed to avoid debate.
How lacking that is to!the Gospel and disrespectful to me to make false claims and offer zero to support those claims. Makes a mockery of giving glory to Christ.
There is no reason for debate the OP if the poster demonstrates such contempt for Truth. If the integrity required to engage in debate doest exist.
I asked you to show me in your postings where you are talking directly about the 1000 years after Satan is bound and Christ returns as I didn't see anything in your postings. All you are giving are things that happen before the 1000 years before Christ returns. If you can not discuss that of what I asked for in the OP then I see no discussion happening between us. I'm not disagreeing with some of the things you say, but trying to get you to focus only on the OP.

I stand by what I said, Your position is that there will not be a literal thousand years that satan is bound, and by that token, neither do you believe YESHUA's reign will be either, as they are tied together, that's what i have addressed, the discussion was not what would take place during that time.
I never said there will not be a literal 1000 years, but IMO I see it only symbolic of a certain period of time as nowhere else in scripture other than Rev 20 does it mention a literal 1000 year reign of Christ here on earth, but I see it as being symbolic as in Deuteronomy 7:9; 1Chronicles 16:15; Psalms 50:10; 90:4; 105:8 Ecc 6:6; 7:28; Daniel 5:1; 2Peter 3:8.

Those verses you gave in Zechariah are about the restoration of Judah and Israel. If you go back to Zechariah 7:4-14 and continue in 8:1-23 God gave Zechariah four messages to give to the people of Judah and Israel. Same with Ezekiel 40-48 and Isaiah 62.

Zechariah 7:4-7 rebuke of Hypocrisy
Zechariah 7:8-14 repent of disobedience
Zechariah 8:1-17 restoration of Israel
Zechariah 8:18-23 rejoice in Israel's future

Has nothing to do with the 1000 years in Rev 20:1-3.

Well I am about to quote a tv thing. Do not panic.
I will try and give a scripture later.

Police officers evidently keep their finger off the trigger til they are at the time of shooting. That is so a physical or mental jerk will not fire a round. Mistakes may cause death.

I have touch screen keyboard in front of me. Anger, misunderstanding, lack of love can cause a post to go out that does harm.

James 1:19 kjv
19. Wherefore, my beloved brethren, let every man be swift to hear, slow to speak, slow to wrath:
20. For the wrath of man worketh not the righteousness of God.
eddif

I never said there will not be a literal 1000 years, but IMO I see it only symbolic of a certain period of time as nowhere else in scripture other than Rev 20 does it mention a literal 1000 year reign of Christ here on earth, but I see it as being symbolic as in Deuteronomy 7:9; 1Chronicles 16:15; Psalms 50:10; 90:4; 105:8 Ecc 6:6; 7:28; Daniel 5:1; 2Peter 3:8.

Those verses you gave in Zechariah are about the restoration of Judah and Israel. If you go back to Zechariah 7:4-14 and continue in 8:1-23 God gave Zechariah four messages to give to the people of Judah and Israel. Same with Ezekiel 40-48 and Isaiah 62.

Zechariah 7:4-7 rebuke of Hypocrisy
Zechariah 7:8-14 repent of disobedience
Zechariah 8:1-17 restoration of Israel
Zechariah 8:18-23 rejoice in Israel's future

Has nothing to do with the 1000 years in Rev 20:1-3.

We are done. The natural man can not receive the things of the Spirit of God, you have shown no evidence of being able to understand the scriptures.
Titus 3:10

I do not see any Marilyn posts lately.
I only bring this up to ask.

Is there any chance for someone to make charts / diagrams for the various different thoughts. Without a diagram my mind will not stack all the periods in order.

I realize there may be 26 different theories. So one to show the for_his_glory presentation may help.

eddif

I do not see any Marilyn posts lately.
I only bring this up to ask.

Is there any chance for someone to make charts / diagrams for the various different thoughts. Without a diagram my mind will not stack all the periods in order.

I realize there may be 26 different theories. So one to show the for_his_glory presentation may help.

eddif
What this thread is about is the 1000 years after Satan is bound after Christ returns. My question, since I see the 1000 years only being symbolic, what are we going to do within another 1000 years if they are literal years? Just trying to see what others thoughts are about this. I don't see Christ and we that are caught up to meet Him in the air, waiting another 1000 years before the New Jerusalem is ushered down from heaven.

Last edited:
What this thread is about is the 1000 years after Satan is bound after Christ returns. My question, since I see the 1000 years only being symbolic, what are we going to do within another 1000 years if they are literal years? Just trying to see what others thoughts are about this. I don't see Christ and we that are caught up to meet Him in the air, waiting another 1000 years before the New Jerusalem is ushered down from heaven
I understand words fairly well, but I am not the only one needing help.

I suppose you looked at the attachment.

I have a very detailed question ( to me) I can not seem to frame in words.

I am being quiet about the question. Will continue to remain quiet.

A detailed drawing would help. I Rekon.

eddif

I understand words fairly well, but I am not the only one needing help.

I suppose you looked at the attachment.

I have a very detailed question ( to me) I can not seem to frame in words.

I am being quiet about the question. Will continue to remain quiet.

A detailed drawing would help. I Rekon.

eddif
There is no detailed graph needed as the 1000 years begin after Christ returns and cast the beast and the false prophet/son of perdition alive into the lake of fire and then the remnant that followed after the beast will be destroyed, Rev 19:11-21, then will God send an angel down to bind Satan for a season, Rev 20:1-3.

I hope this helps and if not just PM me and I will go into greater detail with you.

Back