Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Story Riddles!!!

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,038.00
Goal
$1,038.00
Sorry but all No to those ones.

Yes - humor is always a good thing - LOL! :lol:

Irrelevant

Yes

Not likely (or they may have been able to prevent it)

Let me try again:

The man was tied with the rope in a belltower. He was trying to hit bell and make it ring. He couldn't. But the rope then snaps, and the man falls, however the heavy rope hits the bell, and rings, the man hits the ground and is killed?

Is that it?

He did not touch the bell or the rope and his blindness is very relevant,

So, no, your answer is incorrect.

Some riddles are like that but this kind takes time, deductive reasoning. Learn all the facts, then put it together.

No

No

No

Review what has been established and keep trying :biggrin

your killing me Heidi! :wink:

ok, lets see.

The rope is long

the man is blind

and he fell from something? or over something?

did I miss something?

Yes.

Try working on the location of the rope and bell, if they are connected (may have been established but I am too lazy to look now), etc...

Sorry, I meant yes you got that right and I don't think you have missed anything.

ok

was the rope attached to the bell?

was the bell on a table?

was the bell on a pole?

was the bell in a building?

was the bell on a door?

No

Here is a hint, maybe you should establish if it is inside or outside.

Back