Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Study shows Pfizer Vaccine Becomes DNA in Liver Cells

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
Do you mean protect citizens physically where they arm thousands of citizens and send them to wars and those who do make it back many suffer mental illness?. Or do you mean protect citizens mentally like the massive increase in mental health issues caused by lock downs?.

As for consuming a private companies product that's an individual choice.
I mean what I mean. Is it a government's responsibility to protect its citizens?

You mean protecting people like the constitution, free speech and opinion, freedom of movement and assembly, and all that?. Protecting the people so they are allowed to visit there own family and enjoy a meal in peace without interference?

You mean protecting people like the constitution, free speech and opinion, freedom of movement and assembly, and all that?. Protecting the people so they are allowed to visit there own family and enjoy a meal in peace without interference?
I can see how hard you’re dancing around trying to avoid the obvious, so I’ll be more specific: Is it a government's responsibility to protect its citizens from physical harm?

Civil, political, and democratic rights. Life and security of the people written in law?.
Whose rights? What happens when those rights conflict?

When it comes to anything medical it's dqualified doctors who give there patents the research and let them know any risks or side effects attached and if its ok they can have it and talks to there patents and then the individual makes the decision if they choose to have the treatment.

Anything medical that has a risk attached even it's ita very low risk cannot be forced on someone unless they willing to take full responsibility for someone else's possible side effects or reactions from it, and no one wants to be responsible for telling someone else to do something and they do it and something happens.

When it comes to anything medical it's dqualified doctors who give there patents the research and let them know any risks or side effects attached and if its ok they can have it and talks to there patents and then the individual makes the decision if they choose to have the treatment.

Anything medical that has a risk attached even it's ita very low risk cannot be forced on someone unless they willing to take full responsibility for someone else's possible side effects or reactions from it, and no one wants to be responsible for telling someone else to do something and they do it and something happens.
It's an easy question, why are you avoiding answering it?

I'm just wondering how going for a isolated drive for a isolated walk in the park is putting myself or others at risk. I guess if I had a vehicle accident a on the way and needed to be rescused it could put others at risk of getting a virus I probably wouldn't even have. The risk assessment is low. There is a risk of me needing to be rescued but it's low, I mean I could stay home and bwle working on a project and chop my hand with a power tool and need emergency services or fall off a ladder painting the house. All a risk.

And I'm wondering how everyone having to go into the same limited few food stores is less of a risk than many stores who have the exact same customer service practice. Am I more at risk going into a store 100,000 have been in that day and maybe 200 are in the store at the same time as me, or a store with maybe no one else or 1 or 2 other customers.

In my country a million people have confirmed to have had it but modelling suggests it could be 3 times as many. We got 5 million population. Around 900 have died with?, from 19?. I have to say with or from because there was a article where someone asked why someone who was shot was added to the 19 stats because they had 19 at the time but obviously wasn't the cause of death.

Going just from confirmed stats alone that's a 99.91% recovery rate if my math is correct.

Maybe the vaccine has helped but to find that out would take a lot of math and statistics.

I followed the stats and between 1-2% of
those positive died.

Anyhow talking about the shot case added to the stats, the government took away peoples guns to protect everyone so we could all feel safer so I was confused how someone shot someone else. Well there seems to be alot of shootings these days, they seem to have increased, for some reason I can't help but think maybe only good responsible people handed in there guns.

Anyhow the goverment is going to help the low and middle income earners from the skyrocketing cost of living by giving them 350 over 3 months. For a person working a average full-time week that's like an extra 16 cents an hour for 3 months. What a bonus.

Anyhow, I wonder how gen z is going to enjoy there free 27 dollars a week for the next 3 months. That's not even a uber eats delivery. Gas is like 30 extra a week that's already a tax on a tax on a tax to get to work to pay way more tax.

If you were going to send people a false alarm test and disturb there peace with most annoying irritating sound, would you send it in the early hours of the morning when the majority are most likely sleeping? or between 6-7 on Sunday evening when most people are probably having a family dinner in peace or at church worshipping God?.

Or none of the above, you would think about others and chose a reasonable day and time?

If the leader of a country was interested in handing over control of the nation and its citizens to a unelected foreign entity would that not be tclassed as treason, the highest offence ever. Signing a treaty to a unelected foreign entity so they can make decisions for a country. That's as crooked as it gets. Cant really get more crooked than that.

Even if a leader signed a treaty to give a foreign entity control over a country and its people it's not ligit and void. No individual or group of individuals has the authority to hand any type of control of the country and its people to a unelected foreign entity.

Back