Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

The Biblical ONENESS of God

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
"They" then do not have God's pneuma.
What God calls His Son. Are you offended by this?
You have loved righteousness and hated wickedness; therefore God, your God, has set you above your companions by anointing you with the oil of joy.”

What God calls His Son. Are you offended by this?
You have loved righteousness and hated wickedness; therefore God, your God, has set you above your companions by anointing you with the oil of joy.”
And they have accepted men's teaching over that of God...

Any that believe in "Oneness" or "the Trinity" do not have God's pneuma.
God's grace is greater than your judgment. For those who believe so can have the Son. It's usually those who state worship God alone who shy away from the Son not those who embrace Him as God.

And in having the Son:
For as He taught
Jesus said to them, “Very truly I tell you, unless you eat the flesh of the Son of Man and drink his blood, you have no life in you. 54 Whoever eats my flesh and drinks my blood has eternal life, and I will raise them up at the last day. 55 For my flesh is real food and my blood is real drink. 56 Whoever eats my flesh and drinks my blood remains in me, and I in them. 57 Just as the living Father sent me and I live because of the Father, so the one who feeds on me will live because of me. 58 This is the bread that came down from heaven. Your ancestors ate manna and died, but whoever feeds on this bread will live forever.”

It's usually those who state worship God alone who shy away from the Son not those who embrace Him as God.
onlyonly_orig.jpg

Any that believe in "Oneness" or "the Trinity" do not have God's pneuma.
That's what I thought. That is to say that such people aren't saved, which is a violation of ToS 1.4. Any further violations and you will be banned from this discussion.

You prove my statement. Rather than embrace the Son as your very life depends on Him you shy away. The Spirit of the Father leads many to His Son for "life". Jesus is the true vine that nourishes the branches found in Him. All those the "Father" has given Him. Its His Fathers will that "He" will raise them up on the last day.

This is Gods testimony about His Son. Both God by name and by deed. As Jesus testified the Fathers works He performed testify that the Father is in Him and He in the Father and they are one.

But about the Son he says,

“Your throne, O God, will last for ever and ever;
a scepter of justice will be the scepter of your kingdom.
9 You have loved righteousness and hated wickedness;
therefore God, your God, has set you above your companions
by anointing you with the oil of joy.”

10 He also says,

“In the beginning, Lord, you laid the foundations of the earth,
and the heavens are the work of your hands.
11 They will perish, but you remain;
they will all wear out like a garment.
12 You will roll them up like a robe;
like a garment they will be changed.
But you remain the same,
and your years will never end

So the "only true God" dwells/lives in the Son. They are one. As in therefore God your God....
Col 1:19

You prove my statement. Rather than embrace the Son as your very life depends on Him you shy away. The Spirit of the Father leads many to His Son for "life". Jesus is the true vine that nourishes the branches found in Him. All those the "Father" has given Him. Its His Fathers will that "He" will raise them up on the last day.

This is Gods testimony about His Son. Both God by name and by deed. As Jesus testified the Fathers works He performed testify that the Father is in Him and He in the Father and they are one.

But about the Son he says,

“Your throne, O God, will last for ever and ever;
a scepter of justice will be the scepter of your kingdom.
9 You have loved righteousness and hated wickedness;
therefore God, your God, has set you above your companions
by anointing you with the oil of joy.”

10 He also says,

“In the beginning, Lord, you laid the foundations of the earth,
and the heavens are the work of your hands.
11 They will perish, but you remain;
they will all wear out like a garment.
12 You will roll them up like a robe;
like a garment they will be changed.
But you remain the same,
and your years will never end

So the "only true God" dwells/lives in the Son. They are one. As in therefore God your God....
Col 1:19
Jesus prayed that his followers would be ONE in the same way he and his Father were- John 17.

Heb 1:1- In many and various ways God spoke of old to our fathers by the prophets;
2- but in these last days He has spoken to us by a son, whom He appointed the heir of all things, through whom also he created the world.
3- He reflects the glory of God and bears the very stamp of his nature, upholding the universe by His word of power. When he had made purification for sins, he sat down at the right hand of the Majesty on high,
4- having become as much superior to angels as the name he has obtained is more excellent than theirs.
5- For to what angel did God ever say, “Thou art my Son, today I have begotten thee”? Or again,
“I will be to him a father, and he shall be to me a son”?
6- And again, when he brings the first-born into the world, he says,“Let all God’s angels worship["bow down to"] him.”
7- Of the angels he says, “Who makes his angels winds,and his servants flames of fire.”
8- But of theson he says, “Thy throne, O God, [or God is thy throne] is for ever and ever,
the righteous scepter is the scepter of thy kingdom.

The context and the footnote explains it ALL! There wasn't 2 Gods, much less a Third!

The context and the footnote explains it ALL! There wasn't 2 Gods, much less a Third!
No Trinitarian believes there is more than one God. Please, actually study the doctrine so you can debate what it actually teaches rather than making these straw man arguments.

No Trinitarian believes there is more than one God. Please, actually study the doctrine so you can debate what it actually teaches rather than making these straw man arguments.
You believe that Jesus is God, don't you?

AND you believe the Nameless Father to be God, don't you?
"Nameless Father"? Yes, the Father is God, but he isn't nameless. His name is YHWH; some argue that Father is his name in the NT.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back