Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

The "End Times"

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Do you want me to report him? I think he’s out of line and his post very rude.

On second thought, maybe he mistakenly gave you a high compliment. Maybe he thinks your posts so astute that he can’t believe you’re 17. (You know, I got dinged for saying you hadn’t studied ancient languages in University and were uneducated (formally) since you’re obviously not old enough to be a uni grad. They thought I was insulting you but was really stating a fact.)

Let's not get tangled up in your apron strings now. The boy says he's a man, so let the men talk, lol.

The 144,000 is 12,000 from each tribe. That's what it means. That's what it says. Want the scripture for that one?

Dorothy Mae Oh no no that's not what you said. You said that I have no knowledge of ancient languages and made no mention at all of formal university. If you had mentioned a university, then maybe your comment would be ok. But still, it would probably not be legitimate since I don't think the poster of the thread was only wanting comments from those formally educated in languages.

Let's keep this on topic and make no more derogatory remarks against each other. Respect the views of each other, even if we disagree or they sound foolish to us. Show your sources of what you are speaking about and try to use scripture to support them. There are man's doctrines that are only theories, then their are the doctrines of Christ given in all truth by the Holy Spirit. If you can not stay on topic then you will be removed from this thread.

Need not reply to this as it's a warning.

I’m afraid you’ll need to supply chapter and verse. I could not find it.

That's the very first thing he goes through in that very short video that I posted. So you didn't watch it, or your boy.

So what do you want for such a deep subject? A single verse to explain everything? This might be one of those, you can lead a horse to water type things.

That's the very first thing he goes through in that very short video that I posted. So you didn't watch it, or your boy.

So what do you want for such a deep subject? A single verse to explain everything? This might be one of those, you can lead a horse to water type things.
No, you said Daniel speaks of the Jews repenting when I told you that Revelation point blank says they (sufferers in the Trib.) refuse to repent. I only asked this one point you said is there. Are you embarrassed you, yourself, cannot tell me yourself what you believe and why?
Dorothy Mae Oh no no that's not what you said. You said that I have no knowledge of ancient languages and made no mention at all of formal university. If you had mentioned a university, then maybe your comment would be ok. But still, it would probably not be legitimate since I don't think the poster of the thread was only wanting comments from those formally educated in languages.
What is your academic evidence of knowledge of ancient languages?

Let's not get tangled up in your apron strings now. The boy says he's a man, so let the men talk, lol.

The 144,000 is 12,000 from each tribe. That's what it means. That's what it says. Want the scripture for that one?
No I know that one and it’s impossible to fulfill in the future as there no tribes anymore.

Edward Dorothy Mae the 144,000 is symbolic. 12*12 in thousands.
Revelation 7:1-8
John is given another vision after these things, meaning after the first six seals that are revealed to him. He now sees four angels standing on the four corners of the earth holding the four winds of the earth in order that the wind should not blow on the earth, nor on the sea, nor on any tree until Gods servants were sealed.

These servants are the generational 144,000 from the twelve tribes of Israel, except for the tribe of Dan and Ephraim as they fell to idol worship and allowed God to be removed from them, Judges 18:30; 1 Kings12:25-33; Hosea 5:9, 11;Psalms 78:9-17, 65-67. To keep it twelve tribes since Dan and Ephraim are not mentioned in vs. 4-8 the tribe of Joseph appears twice, once under his own name and once under the name of his son Issachar/Manasseh. Judah is mentioned first as Messiah was to come from the lineage of David.

This is the importance of the 144,000 of the house of Israel and their generations unto the end of days. There were those of the old covenant that were faithful to God in keeping all his commandments and repented of their idol worshipping. Their generations who have also come back to God's grace that are still alive during the seven trumpet sounds will continue to preach to the Jews as it was with the twelve disciples in Matthew 10:6. The generations of the 144,000 that are still alive have the seal of God on them which are the seven Spirits of God as they will have to endure much persecution until the end of days before the return of Jesus.
(Seven Spirits of God are found in Isaiah 11:2 and mentioned in Rev 1:4. Spirit of the Lord, wisdom, understanding, counsel, power, knowledge and fear/respect of the Lord.)

Please date the seventy weeks to show how they predict the triumphant entry. As for the colt passage, the gospel authors invented the story of Jesus based on that passage.
This is how the 70 weeks break down using the Lunar Calendar which has 360 days.

1. The 7 weeks - This 49 year period is the time where the 'commandment to restore and to build Jerusalem' was given. It would take 49 years to accomplish this, and it began in 445 BC.

2. The 62 weeks - From the end point on the rebuilding of the walls, until Messiah was to be revealed, it would be 62 weeks, or 434 years.

3. The last week - This 7 year period is yet future as there is a gap between the 62 weeks and the last 7 year period when Israel rejected the Messiah and He went to the cross and then came the time of the Gentiles until that of God again turning His attention to the Jews and Israel whom He saved a remnant of the twelve tribes.

Adding the 7 weeks, or 49 years, to the 62 weeks, or 434 years, brings us to a total of exactly 483 from the time that the commandment went forth to rebuild the walls unto the very day that Jesus was paraded through the streets of Jerusalem just prior to going to the cross. Adding the 7 years to that of 483 brings us to 490 years.

I don't believe it is a second century forgery just because that belief is popular. I don't even know if it's popular in the general population; only among scholars. I hold to it rather because it is what makes the most logical sense to me.
You need to read 1 Corinthians 2:6-16 as the carnal mind can not perceive the things of the Spirit as they are foolishness to them. There are many in this world, alive and dead, that will be judged and condemned to the lake of fire as they reject the word of God as it is all foolishness to them.

For someone who first claims to be a Baptist, then an atheists and then a Satanist, what else are you going to claim to be! There is no fence riding when it comes to either rejecting Christ or rejecting Christ. I do pray you find Him before it's to late. I mean this in all sincerity for your very life.

No I know that one and it’s impossible to fulfill in the future as there no tribes anymore.
Ok so the Bible is not inerrant?

Is anything too hard for God?

Just because they don't advertise on your favorite channels and you never met any doesn't mean they do not exist.

Have you ever met any Swahili people? I haven't. Maybe they don't really live in Mozambique and on the Swahilii coast? Just a legend...
Scripture says the 12 Tribes of Israel, live in Israel or at least, that is their home town. Just a legend she says.

Israel did not exist for around 2000 years and Hebrew was defunct language and unsed for centuries.

Oops! Israel came out from under the carpet and reestablished themselves as a nation in 1948. Suddenly, they do exist again. You know what they did? Revived the defunct Hebrew language which was gone for 1600 years. Imagine that. I wonder if the 12 Tribes could come out from under the carpet tomorrow? Or next month?

Oh ye of little faith!

You need to read 1 Corinthians 2:6-16 as the carnal mind can not perceive the things of the Spirit as they are foolishness to them. There are many in this world, alive and dead, that will be judged and condemned to the lake of fire as they reject the word of God as it is all foolishness to them.

For someone who first claims to be a Baptist, then an atheists and then a Satanist, what else are you going to claim to be! There is no fence riding when it comes to either rejecting Christ or rejecting Christ. I do pray you find Him before it's to late. I mean this in all sincerity for your very life.
I do not claim to be a Baptist. I said I was formerly a Baptist. As for atheism and Satanism, there is absolutely no conflict because Satanism (mainstream Satanism with TST) is explicitly atheistic and in fact asupernatural entirely.
I agree that there is no fence riding. I don't believe in Jesus. I doubt the man ever existed. Even if he did, everything we have about him is fictional, so we can't know anything about him. (Just like King Arthur.)
I absolutely reject Christ, I reject God, and I fear no divinity or divine judgment.
That said, I know you mean well by the prayers, so it is appreciated. :)
do you understand metaphor? He is not referring to a literal return of the twelve tribes. It is all metaphorical and symbolic.

I do not claim to be a Baptist. I said I was formerly a Baptist. As for atheism and Satanism, there is absolutely no conflict because Satanism (mainstream Satanism with TST) is explicitly atheistic and in fact asupernatural entirely.
I agree that there is no fence riding. I don't believe in Jesus. I doubt the man ever existed. Even if he did, everything we have about him is fictional, so we can't know anything about him. (Just like King Arthur.)
I absolutely reject Christ, I reject God, and I fear no divinity or divine judgment.
That said, I know you mean well by the prayers, so it is appreciated. :)

do you understand metaphor? He is not referring to a literal return of the twelve tribes. It is all metaphorical and symbolic.
Symbolic of what?

Many walk around with a veil covering their eyes from seeing the truth that only comes by the Holy Spirit and the word of God as they are carried away unknowingly by the false doctrines believing the lies of Satan. It is only when we allow the veil to be removed is when we will see truth.

John 5:24 Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that heareth my word, and believeth on him that sent me, hath everlasting life, and shall not come into condemnation; but is passed from death unto life.
John 5:25 Verily, verily, I say unto you, The hour is coming, and now is, when the dead shall hear the voice of the Son of God: and they that hear shall live.
John 5:26 For as the Father hath life in himself; so hath he given to the Son to have life in himself;
John 5:27 And hath given him authority to execute judgment also, because he is the Son of man.
John 5:28 Marvel not at this: for the hour is coming, in the which all that are in the graves shall hear his voice,
John 5:29 And shall come forth; they that have done good, unto the resurrection of life; and they that have done evil, unto the resurrection of damnation.
I really wish I actually could presentm what we are talking about. The four kingdoms and their thoughts are the enemy. The book of Job probably presents the very very similar errors in a different way (level).

What I am about to say I have not arranged yet, and is a rough draft that needs carefully study and revision:

Our power is in what we say - wrong - our power is in what God says. God places the correct in us.

Our reliance is on what we do - wrong - we put reliance iin what He did.

Our sins are hid - wrong - our sins are being recorded.

Our care is for ourselves - wrong - it is for others.

Our goal is to trash others - wrong - our goal is to present deliverance.

Right now I do not know which error is predominately fits with which kingdom. I myself am involved with too much that is not really important.

Help us out oh God. Open our understanding to will and do of your good pleasure ( which you have already done).

Mississippi redneck
eddif

Ok so the Bible is not inerrant?
Where does that question come from?
Is anything too hard for God?
Is there anything too wrong for God?
Just because they don't advertise on your favorite channels and you never met any doesn't mean they do not exist.
The tribes of Israel? You think the Jews still classify themselves as one of the 12 tribes and I just don’t know it because they are not on social media. ( I don’t have a favorite channel.)
Have you ever met any Swahili people? I haven't. Maybe they don't really live in Mozambique and on the Swahilii coast? Just a legend...
Scripture says the 12 Tribes of Israel, live in Israel or at least, that is their home town. Just a legend she says.
Uh, you think the tribes mentioned in Revelation don’t mean the ancient Israelite tribes even though they are mentioned by name but mean actually African tribes???
Israel did not exist for around 2000 years and Hebrew was defunct language and unsed for centuries.

Oops! Israel came out from under the carpet and reestablished themselves as a nation in 1948. Suddenly, they do exist again. You know what they did? Revived the defunct Hebrew language which was gone for 1600 years. Imagine that. I wonder if the 12 Tribes could come out from under the carpet tomorrow? Or next month?
Universities can make a language but they cannot manufacture genetic heritage.
Oh ye of little faith!
Ed, you can let your imagination run wild to suit your preferred theology or you can pursue truth. The former is not faith.

Last edited:
I sincerely apologize for my ignorant and biased comment born from wrongly assuming a 17 year old cannot possibly be educated, even if not formally, in ancient languages. I was wrong and ask your forgiveness.

Symbolic of what?
A new Israel, the Church.
I sincerely apologize for my ignorant and biased comment born from wrongly assuming a 17 year old cannot possibly be educated, even if not formally, in ancient languages. I was wrong and ask your forgiveness.
From some people, I'd take this as sarcasm, but I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and assume it's not. Of course a child can learn something like Spanish or French in addition to English. Why not Hebrew or Koine Greek? Any language can be learned with enough time and practice, and I had enough for intermediate knowledge.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back