Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

The Holy Spirit must be a Person

After all I've ever said to you on this forum and truly seeing wagat Paul so ooenly means, you have the audacity to say tgat to me?
I have only ever spoken to you with a loving heart. I know mow I won't be a member here much longer but I'm not leaving and I'm not backing down so if you want me out of here you'll have to ban me.

Now about your fakse charge in thus post, you said don't misrepresent what other christians believe . Isnt that what you Then

I said all reformed theology teached substitutionary atonement

Then you said you believe substionary atonement. So I tokd the truth.

I just disagreed substitutionary atinement is right. And since 1Cor.12:1-3 says exactly tgat, I'll believe that and not you and every other Protestent here.

Do you understand? I'm not condemning you. I'm showing you as calmly as I can why people who hold the doctrine of substitutionary atonement are giloing to be damned? Do yiu seriously think I want you, electedbyhim Tenchi or any other person on this website to be damned?
It is good to have sincere concern for a brother's soul. However, saying that someone will be damned when scripture doesn't clearly say that with 2 or 3 witnesses is elevating oneself to the Bema seat of judgement, which belongs to God alone. Please tread carefully, I am at this point worried for your soul.
Matthew 5:22 (KJV) - But I say unto you, That whosoever is angry with his brother without a cause shall be in danger of the judgment: and whosoever shall say to his brother, Raca, shall be in danger of the council: but whosoever shall say, Thou fool, shall be in danger of hell fire.

Please stop this now and post only on topic or you will be removed from the discussion.
Free I beg yiu not to remove me from this discussion. Hiw can yuu even say tgat? Will yiu jyst look at it. Just once and if we still disagree, than we wont duscuss it further.
But I cannit in goid conscuence stop soeaking ti others who have a right to kniw the truth and I cannot amd will mot stoo preaching this because its true

Free I beg yiu not to remove me from this discussion. Hiw can yuu even say tgat? Will yiu jyst look at it. Just once and if we still disagree, than we wont duscuss it further.
But I cannit in goid conscuence stop soeaking ti others who have a right to kniw the truth and I cannot amd will mot stoo preaching this because its true
Why don't you just start another thread on this topic?

That way we are in compliance of the thread topic and nobody will be removed.

Why don't you just start another thread on this topic?

That way we are in compliance of the thread topic and nobody will be removed.
Brother nothing would make me happier right niw than to start a new thread and disscuss ut right niw until we agree perfectly one in Christ. Would you participat? I kniw agreement can happen

Friend, sometimes it is very difficult to understand you.

Take no offense, I am not a "learned" man.
1Co 1:26 For consider your calling, brothers, that there were not many wise according to the flesh, not many mighty, not many noble.

1Co 1:27 But God has chosen the foolish things of the world to shame the wise, and God has chosen the weak things of the world to shame the things which are strong,

1Co 1:28 and the base things of the world and the despised God has chosen, the things that are not, so that He may abolish the things that are,

1Co 1:29 so that no flesh may boast before God.

Back