Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Are you taking the time to pray? Christ is the answer in times of need

https://christianforums.net/threads/psalm-70-1-save-me-o-god-lord-help-me-now.108509/

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Depending upon the Holy Spirit for all you do?

Read through the following study by Tenchi for more on this topic

https://christianforums.net/threads/without-the-holy-spirit-we-can-do-nothing.109419/

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Have questions about the Christian faith?

Come ask us what's on your mind in Questions and Answers

https://christianforums.net/forums/questions-and-answers/

• How are famous preachers sometimes effected by sin?

Join Sola Scriptura for a discussion on the subject

https://christianforums.net/threads/anointed-preaching-teaching.109331/#post-1912042

The Rapture

Below I have explained with scripture that the True Church of Christ (body of Christ) alive at His coming or a sleep in the grave will be caught up to Christ on the last day when Christ returns.

By this logic, Jesus did not empty Abrahams Bosom when He was there for 3 days before His resurection. He's making them wait until after the tribulation...(supposedly).

It's wrong. Post trib is wrong for so many reasons!

There is a lot of Biblical principles at play here that should be screaming that, Jesus is not going to subject the church to the wrath of God!!

Would you go on a date where we stop off at a rumble first and you get the crap beat out of you and then we'll go the BBQ and reception later and be married! (please try not blees on the rug honey.)

I'm sorry friends, but I just don't buy that. Not my God. Nope. No sir, no Mamm.

By this logic, Jesus did not empty Abrahams Bosom when He was there for 3 days before His resurection. He's making them wait until after the tribulation...(supposedly).
I believe He is waiting till after the millennium.
It's wrong. Post trib is wrong for so many reasons!
Proof?
There is a lot of Biblical principles at play here that should be screaming that, Jesus is not going to subject the church to the wrath of God!!
Proof?
Would you go on a date where we stop off at a rumble first and you get the crap beat out of you and then we'll go the BBQ and reception later and be married! (please try not blees on the rug honey.)
If the other guy has been abusing my bride for the past few thousand years... beating, raping, killing her... you bet a rumble is going to happen. And it will happen in front of my bride because I have to show her that the abuse she suffered will not be forgotten nor forgiven.
I'm sorry friends, but I just don't buy that. Not my God. Nope. No sir, no Mamm.
If you don't buy it then maybe you should question what kind of man you are.
Are you a defender of your bride or an abuser enabling groom?

Do you believe the Day of the Lord, the Day of Christ is before the tribulation?

No. I believe the rapture will be before then. That great and terrible day of the Lord at the conclusion of the great trib or time of Jacob's trouble.

Remember...I go to prepare a place for you...? Remember? A place that will belong to me. I get a house, a dwelling place in heaven. They've been working on it for 2000 years now, I bet it's nice!

(Rapture)

Enter into your chambers to hide for a moment from the bad stuff. (I posted all that.)

We are in heaven during the great trib. and when Jesus does come back to the earth to put down the enemy, it is written that all the saints come with Him. He brings His Brde back to earth. With supernatural spiritual bodies that we have received at the rapture/transformation.

Brother, do not misunderstand the depth of the Lord's love for you. If you think you was good to your Wife, how good would He be? The man does not mix rapture and bliss with gangfighting. They are different trips with different missions. One to get His Bride. Another time to save Israel and the remnant of mankind and gather them in separate them and so forth. There will be no more transformations at that point cuz that happened 7 years ago at the rapture.

Then He sets up the Millenial Kingdom and all the Christians take over Government positions as directed by Jesus! (YES!!!!!) and the meek inherit the earth for 1000 years, then satan loossed a little while and then the judgement.

Last point. Do you agree that The Bridegroom has, set the Bride apart? What does set apart even mean?

Set apart means...the Wife don't have to carry the flat tire walking to the service station a mile away! Babe, you wait in the car and listen to radio. Keep it running to keep warm. Keep the doors locked and the pistol handy, I'll be back soon as I can.

Not, hey babe, I was the one to walk that time we ran out of gas, your turn to go get the tire fixed, I'll wait here! That is ludicrous, am I right. She is set apart. He goes both times. She gets to wait in the car because she is the Wife. And if a man can fathom to treat his own Wife like that, how much more so, our Lord?!

When Jesus disciples came to Him for the briefing it was, well may as well include the entire Olivet Discourse really I would think. And some was even private to four disciples. And they were there so knew it when Jesus changed the subject to speak of many things to them. It was obvious to them, but to us, it's easy to run the scriptures together and consider it as one event. But I have found that, the longer you starte at it the more focused and clear it becomes. The two events are similar. and there are going to be two events on earth.

If the other guy has been abusing my bride for the past few thousand years... beating, raping, killing her... you bet a rumble is going to happen. And it will happen in front of my bride because I have to show her that the abuse she suffered will not be forgotten nor forgiven.

Lol! You missed point. And you also made my point!

You have a healthy sentiment here, I feel the same! I used to be married for a long time and we did have a few close calls! But I was always there and alert and packing. I had no disillusions of being her guaradian and husband. Anyone even insults her gets knocked on their butt. I taught my kids that too. No one talks smack about your mom, make them feel why.

I got a call one day, come pick up both kids from school because they have been suspended for juming a boy on the playground. We had a big powwow in the principles office that day.
Mr Edward we do not condone violence at the school....

I've always taught the kids to be nice and honest and everything like that. I don't understand why they would both jump on a boy and beat him up, they've never done anything like that before...(and then it hit me)...The only time that I told them that it is ok to throw the first punch is if someone is talking disrespectful about your mother....

And I turned around and looked at the boy who my sons beat up and said, what about it boy, did you say sometthing bad about their mother?

And the kid starts studying the floor real close and gives a slight nod to acknowledge that he had said something bad about their mom.

Suspension Reversed! The other kid got suspended and had to apologize to my boys. Wow! But I digress.

You are thinking right as a man and a husband, as long as thats confined to our earthly ife. Cuz at the Mariage Supper of the Lamb, you are in the Brides position, not the Groom! So Jesus, and His Bride? No Brother, she don't go get beat up in Jacobs Trouble. She is not appointed unto wrath. If you wouldn't make your Wife go through it, then Jesus sure wont make His Wife go through it either.

Who needs scripture to understand that? Geez.

What is the purpose for the great tribulation?

This should be a simple one to answer.

The answer is twofold. To bring Israel to a saving knowledge of Jesus the Christ, and to punish the inhabitants of the earth for their disobedience to God. A people so hard of heart that they must be taken to deaths door with no one else to help so the only one they can turn to is Yeshua to help them.

The puishment for the inhabitants of the earth is scriptural, I read it. ou can find it too, lol.

The Bride has been forgiven, so she needs no punishment. The Bride is spotless, unblemished...!

And you yoyos (Lol) are holding faith to the unblemished Bride getting 40 lashes. Jesus Loves me this I know
Foty lashes tells me so...

Cut! Houston we have a problem. Has Jesus not forgiven His Bride yet for her mistakes when she was young and needed the money? The time of Jacobs is a times of judgement upon the earth. There is no judgement for the church. Show me your scripture which says the church and Bride go through the time of Jacobs trouble? It is not there.

Does He do the rapture first or after He destroys the enemy and goes to the mount of olives?

You can't really post a long list of scriptures without context and think that it makes your case for you. And you continue to ignore much of my posts and questions to you. That's not a discussion at all. That's just throwing scriptures at me.

You want me to post every rapture scripture I have from the bible both old and new testaments? Because they are all over the OT. Even JLB posted from Zechariah, he knows. I could do that, but you prolly even wouldn't even go through them. You refused to watch a video I posted about it, so what makes me think you would do a bible study as directed by me. (LOL). You give no real answers.

and you're consistent about it. It's hard to talk to a book. I thought humans were talking using a book for a reference but still talking. What with you, Sister?

I asked you some questions, I gave you scriptures.

1 Thessalonians 1:10
Revelation 3:10

We are not appointed unto wrath. But you say we are. So who is those verses talking about?
I have answered your question about whether the Rapture comes first or after Jesus returns. Scripture say Christ returns on the last day then we are that time caught up to meet Him in the air as He destroys the beast and its false prophet. If you would have cared to study the scriptures I gave, as well as what JLB gave, you would have read my answers to your questions. I have sat under the pretrib teachings and studied the scriptures these preachers gave over and over again for well over 25 years, but could never find in scripture where there is a pretrib Rapture by the few scriptures they give. I wish we were out of here before the sounding of the seven trumpets, but it is not there. We are told in scripture to flee into the wilderness where God has a place prepared for us as He will keep us safe and supply our needs during His wrath that will be poured out into the world.

Yes, I am consistent, just as you are, with what I give as it is not only for you, but everyone else involved in this thread. I never ask anyone to believe me, but to at least take what I give and go read all those scriptures for themselves and let them make up their own mind. I do not take anyone's word for anything anymore, but do make sure what one says lines up with scripture and not just a persons teaching.

I will not apologize for posting scriptures that you refuse to go read as I gave explanation for all of them within my understanding of the full context. I could give many many more, but felt that was enough. I believe I have answered all your questions as I answer with scripture which is the final authority on everything we might think in man's theories.

We have discussed your side and my side and even if we disagree it has nothing to do with our salvation or being a brother and sister in Christ. We can not make each other accept what we bring to the plate and each one has to study on our own and make up their own mind in how they allow themselves to study. You have known me for years and know I always give scriptures and an explanation for my answers.

No. I believe the rapture will be before then. That great and terrible day of the Lord at the conclusion of the great trib or time of Jacob's trouble.

The Day of the Lord is in fact the coming of the Lord.

For this we say to you by the word of the Lord, that we who are alive and remain until the coming of the Lord will by no means precede those who are asleep. For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of an archangel, and with the trumpet of God. And the dead in Christ will rise first. Then we who are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air. And thus we shall always be with the Lord. Therefore comfort one another with these words. But concerning the times and the seasons, brethren, you have no need that I should write to you. For you yourselves know perfectly that the day of the Lord so comes as a thief in the night. 1 Thessalonians 4:15-5:2

Now, brethren, concerning the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ and our gathering together to Him, we ask you, not to be soon shaken in mind or troubled, either by spirit or by word or by letter, as if from us, as though the day of Christ had come. 2 Thessalonians 2:1-2

JLB

Lol! You missed point. And you also made my point!
How?
You are thinking right as a man and a husband, as long as thats confined to our earthly ife. Cuz at the Mariage Supper of the Lamb, you are in the Brides position, not the Groom! So Jesus, and His Bride? No Brother, she don't go get beat up in Jacobs Trouble. She is not appointed unto wrath. If you wouldn't make your Wife go through it, then Jesus sure wont make His Wife go through it either.

Who needs scripture to understand that? Geez.
????
The Bride has been beaten up for 2k years.
I want my Groom to set things right.
I want my Groom to fight for me.

Your response does not track with what I am saying... Or I just don't understand what you are saying.

Would God not respond to the Rev 6:10 people? He says wait a bit... and it is implied that after a wait... Jesus is going to kick some heathen bottom.

How?

????
The Bride has been beaten up for 2k years.
I want my Groom to set things right.
I want my Groom to fight for me.

Your response does not track with what I am saying... Or I just don't understand what you are saying.

Would God not respond to the Rev 6:10 people? He says wait a bit... and it is implied that after a wait... Jesus is going to kick some heathen bottom.

The Bbride has made some poor choices over 2000 years.

How you made my point and missed it too is that I gave you the scenario about your Wife, and you didn't hesitate. Nobody beats on my Wife or this is a rumble!!

I wanted to show that Jesus will protect His Bride first and foremost, just like men do. If you would make your Wife safe then why can't you grasp that Jesus would too?!

It sounds like there's a lot of people who doubt the Lords Love here. But not me!

The Bbride has made some poor choices over 2000 years.

How you made my point and missed it too is that I gave you the scenario about your Wife, and you didn't hesitate. Nobody beats on my Wife or this is a rumble!!

I wanted to show that Jesus will protect His Bride first and foremost, just like men do. If you would make your Wife safe then why can't you grasp that Jesus would too?!

It sounds like there's a lot of people who doubt the Lords Love here. But not me!
Too late for Jesus to stop the beating of the Bride.
It has happened.
After the abuse... payback.
And the Bride has to see her Groom get jealously angry.

Is that what they are?! You have made a common mistake. You are confusing Tribulation (difficulties & Trials) with the Great Tribulation which is when God pours out His wrath upon the earth, the great, tribulation.

We all experience trials and trribulations in life, it builds character. But not all are destined to wrath.

Matthew 24:21
For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be.../

Now think about that for a moment. It will be worse than ever before in the history of the world. God will bring judgement against the world for rejecting Him as messiah. This will turn many hearts towards the Lord. Like they say, there are no atheists in foxholes. Hard times make hard people turn to God. Scripture clearly states the purpose of the great tribulation is to punish and test the inhabitants of the earth...right?
Quite the opposite, the Word of GOD says clearly they will refuse to repent of their evil deeds AND TURN TO GOD.
Revelation 9:20-21-NLT - (your preferred biblical version)
20 But the people who did not die in these plagues(punishments) still refused to repent of their evil deeds and turn to GOD. They continued to worship demons and idols made of gold, silver, bronze, stone, and wood—idols that can neither see nor hear nor walk! 21 And they did not repent of their murders or their witchcraft or their sexual immorality (sodomites/gays) or their thefts.

But enough about the unbelievers. Let's talk us. We believe. We were born again. Jesus loves you so much that while you were still a sinner, He (literally) died, so that YOU can live. Do you understand that? Do you really believe it? You probbly seen the movie, Passion of the Christ? That is what He did for you. He did that for me.
Does anyone really understand God's Love for us? He did that for us so that we can live. He calls us, His Bride, His people. (John 15:13) 13 There is no greater love than to lay down one’s life for one’s friends.../NLT

And still others He calls Bride. Think about that for a moment. I'm guessing you are a man and probably have or had a Wife and Family. Remember those times? Somebody hurts my Wife and I'll kill them. Hurt my kids, I'll kill them. Fight to the death for them. We undertand these because we have lived it.

Well that's how the Lord feels about us. If you understand that, now tell me again how our Lord is going to allow His people and His Bride to experience the very worst and terrible moments in earth history...!!!

You sir are funny and haven't thought this through. Now I am no prophet. I am no Billy Graham. I am nobody. But I believe and trust Jesus because through the last 13 years I have learned some things about the Lord. He has taught me well. I know what I know. I have a good inkling that Jesus loves us more than we did our Wives. It doesn't take a Billy Graham to begin to understand the depths of God's Love towards us. Whe you begin to hold that idea within your heart all of a sudden it's easy to understand that, There is no way that Jesus is going to let His church experience the wrath of God!!! And you guys funny to say so!! Bless you all, you buncha thick headed post tribbers, lol.

Revelation 13:5-9NLT Version
5 Then the Beast (the Beast of sea) was allowed to speak great blasphemies against GOD. And he (the MAN Beast of sea) was given authority to do whatever he wanted for forty-two months. 6 And he (the MAN Beast of sea) spoke
terrible words of blasphemy against GOD
, slandering His name and His dwelling—that is, those who dwell in heaven.[a] 7 And the Beast was allowed to wage war against GOD’s holy people and to conquer them. And he was given authority to rule over every tribe and people and language and nation. 8 And all the people who belong to this world worshiped the Beast (they did not turn to GOD). They are the ones whose names were not written in the Book of Life that belongs to the Lamb who was slaughtered before the world was made.[b]
9 Anyone with ears to hear
should listen and understand.

10 And they speak of how you are looking forward to the coming of God’s Son from heaven—Jesus, whom God raised from the dead. He is the one who has rescued us from the terrors of the coming judgment.../NLT

10 and to wait for His Son from heaven, whom He raised from the dead, even Jesus who delivers us from the wrath to come.../NKJV

Show me the scripture what says the Bride or church goes through the wrath of God. We are not appointed to the Wrath of God Brother. We are the saved ones!
Malachi 3:16-18 NLT

The Lord’s Promise of Mercy

16 Then those who feared the Lord spoke with each other, and the Lord listened to what they said. In His presence, a scroll of remembrance was written to record the NAMES of those who feared Him and always thought about the honor of His name.
17 “They will be my people,” says the Lord of Heaven’s Armies. “On the day when I act in Judgment (this Day arrived-the LORD's Day, the seventh and last Day or seventh and last millennium), they will be my own special treasure. I will spare them as a father spares an obedient child. 18 Then you will again see the difference between the righteous and the wicked, between those who serve GOD and those who do not.”

Malachi 4:1-3 NLV - New Living Translation

The Coming Day of Judgment​

1[a]The Lord of Heaven’s Armies says,“The day of Judgment is coming, burning like a furnace. On that Day
(seventh Day) the arrogant and the wicked will be burned up like straw. They will be consumed—roots, branches, and all.
2 “But for you who fear my name, the Sun of Righteousness will rise with healing in his wings.[b] And you will go free, leaping with joy like calves let out to pasture. 3 On the day when I act, you will tread upon the wicked as if they were dust under your feet,” says the Lord of Heaven’s Armies.

Well, the Word is GOD, and self-executing. What GOD said above will fulfill LITERALY from now on.
Get ready

Last edited by a moderator:
Too late for Jesus to stop the beating of the Bride.
It has happened.
After the abuse... payback.
And the Bride has to see her Groom get jealously angry.

You need to learn the difference between trials & tribulations and the wrath of God to be poured out upon the inhabitants of the earth as punishment for rejecting Him as Messiah.

I Thessalonians 1:10

The Bride is not subject to the wrath of God. They are raptured out beforehand. Then when Jesus makes His coming after the tribulation (great tribulation), He brings His Bride with Him, from heaven.
In the place He went to prepare a place for us.
Jewish weddings in old time, the Groom came for the Bride and they went to the place that He had prepared for Her...
and they go in and shut the door for 7 days.
So hide yourself for a while from the indignation of the Lord's wrath.
Then they come out of the bridal chamber...

(and return to earth for the day of the Lord.)

The Bride does not deserve punishment! She is the unblemished one! Do you not believe that Jesus loves you? Wow. Just, wow.

Quite the opposite, the Word of GOD says clearly they will refuse to repent of their evil deeds AND TURN TO GOD.
Revelation 9:20-21-NLT - (your preferred biblical version)
20 But the people who did not die in these plagues(punishments) still refused to repent of their evil deeds and turn to GOD. They continued to worship demons and idols made of gold, silver, bronze, stone, and wood—idols that can neither see nor hear nor walk! 21 And they did not repent of their murders or their witchcraft or their sexual immorality (sodomites/gays) or their thefts.

Those are people on earth during the great tribulation. So God pours out more bowls and lets loose more horseman. It's going to be a hard time on earth for people who are here. I wont be here. We know from the book of Daniel that Jesus returns 1260 days after the abomination of desecration. So why did Jesus instruct us to be ready and be watching for Him?

You have not studyied this all the way through.

17 “They will be my people,” says the Lord of Heaven’s Armies. “On the day when I act in Judgment (this Day arrived-the LORD's Day, the seventh and last Day or seventh and last millennium), they will be my own special treasure. I will spare them as a father spares an obedient child. 18 Then you will again see the difference between the righteous and the wicked, between those who serve GOD and those who do not.”

Ok, the above scriptures you posted...
Can you please show me where when Jesus comes to rapture His Bride, that He comes in Judgement to her? You getting too old to study this out. That passage is about the time of Jacobs Trouble, the great tribulation.

Learn the difference. There is Tribulation and then, there is Great Tribulation. They. Are. Different.

Malachi 3:16-18 NLT

The Lord’s Promise of Mercy

16 Then those who feared the Lord spoke with each other, and the Lord listened to what they said. In His presence, a scroll of remembrance was written to record the NAMES of those who feared Him and always thought about the honor of His name.

Malachi 4:1-3 NLV - New Living Translation

The Coming Day of Judgment​

1[a]The Lord of Heaven’s Armies says,“The day of Judgment is coming, burning like a furnace. On that Day
(seventh Day) the arrogant and the wicked will be burned up like straw. They will be consumed—roots, branches, and all.
2 “But for you who fear my name, the Sun of Righteousness will rise with healing in his wings.[b] And you will go free, leaping with joy like calves let out to pasture. 3 On the day when I act, you will tread upon the wicked as if they were dust under your feet,” says the Lord of Heaven’s Armies.

Well, the Word is GOD, and self-executing. What GOD said above will fulfill LITERALY from now on.
Get ready

There's no Rapture scriptures in there, that speaks of the time of great tribulation.

All of you post tribbers are confusing the scriptures which speak of Rapture with the scriptures that describe his 2nd coming for judgement. Here, have some Rapture scriptures you Brothers and Sisters:

1 Thessalonians 5:3, 5:9
Isaiah 26:19-21
John 14:1-3
1 Corinthians 15:1-53
1 Thessalonians 4:13-18
1 Thessalonians 2:19
Romans 8:19
1 Corinthians 1:7-8; 15:21-23
Philippians 3:20-21
Colossians 3:4
1 Thessalonians 5:9-10, 23
2 Thessalonians 2:1-3
1 Timothy 6:14
Hebrews 9:28
James 5:7
1 Peter 1:7, 13
1 John 2:28-32
Jude 21
Revelation 2:25
Revelation 16;15

We didn't talk our way through all those scriptures and that's because some were being buttheads and hindering reason. So there's what I have. Figure it out if you all can, or coose to believe it or not to believe it and may God bless you all and give you wisdom and understanding. It seems unfruitful for me to to continue with how some some are starting to talk. This thread is going downhill at this point. But! It was interesting for awhile. I tried.

The Day of the Lord is in fact the coming of the Lord.

For this we say to you by the word of the Lord, that we who are alive and remain until the coming of the Lord will by no means precede those who are asleep. For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of an archangel, and with the trumpet of God. And the dead in Christ will rise first. Then we who are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air. And thus we shall always be with the Lord. Therefore comfort one another with these words. But concerning the times and the seasons, brethren, you have no need that I should write to you. For you yourselves know perfectly that the day of the Lord so comes as a thief in the night. 1 Thessalonians 4:15-5:2

Now, brethren, concerning the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ and our gathering together to Him, we ask you, not to be soon shaken in mind or troubled, either by spirit or by word or by letter, as if from us, as though the day of Christ had come. 2 Thessalonians 2:1-2

JLB

The Bible gives us many prophecies that certain things have to happen before Jesus returns. The two witnesses, mark of the Beast, wars, antichrist deeds like the abomination of desolation. When we see these things happening we know that 1260 days after the antichrist walks into the temple and declares himself God that Jesus will return. (Revelation and Daniel)..Here:

/
In Revelation 11 and 12, John mentions 1,260 days in two prophecies concerning another persecution of the Jews during the end times. Daniel 8 speaks of 2,300 days in a prophecy concerning a persecution of the Jewish people during the intertestamental period. The main differences between these two prophecies are 1) Daniel’s has been fulfilled, and John’s has not; and 2) Daniel predicts the actions of Antiochus Epiphanes, and John predicts those of the Antichrist.

The 1,260-day prophecy is found in two passages in Revelation. First, Revelation 11:2–3 says,

“[The Gentiles] will trample on the holy city for 42 months. And I will appoint my two witnesses, and they will prophesy for 1,260 days, clothed in sackcloth.”

Then, as part of a symbolic vision, Revelation 12:6 says,

“The woman fled into the wilderness to a place prepared for her by God, where she might be taken care of for 1,260 days.”

The time period covered, 1,260 days, figures to 42 months, or 3 1/2 years. We believe this prophecy has not yet been fulfilled but will be during the end-times tribulation. The 42 months refers to the reign of the Antichrist, specifically, the last half (3 1/2 years) of the seven-year tribulation. At the beginning of that time, the Antichrist will break his covenant with Israel and set up “the abomination that causes desolation” (Mark 13:14; cf. Daniel 9:27)—an act that links the Antichrist to Antiochus Epiphanes, who similarly defiled the temple. The Antichrist will then turn his attention to the genocide of the Jews. During the persecution, Israel (the woman of Revelation 12) will be protected by God in the wilderness. Also during that troubled time, God will send two witnesses to perform miracles and proclaim the truth of Christ in the face of the Antichrist’s lies (Revelation 11:5–6).

The detailed prophecies contained in God’s Word are part of what makes the Bible unique among religious texts. Our God can “make known the end from the beginning, from ancient times, what is still to come” (Isaiah 46:10), and He has revealed significant events in the future, counting out the very days of those periods of time.../https://www.gotquestions.org/prophecy-1260-days-Revelation.html

So if we know when the 2nd coming will happen, why does Jesus tell us to be ready always at a moment, and for us to be watching?

Because it's in two visits. The church is gone by the time the tribulation starts.

You need to learn the difference between trials & tribulations and the wrath of God to be poured out upon the inhabitants of the earth as punishment for rejecting Him as Messiah.

I Thessalonians 1:10

The Bride is not subject to the wrath of God. They are raptured out beforehand. Then when Jesus makes His coming after the tribulation (great tribulation), He brings His Bride with Him, from heaven.
In the place He went to prepare a place for us.
Jewish weddings in old time, the Groom came for the Bride and they went to the place that He had prepared for Her...
and they go in and shut the door for 7 days.
So hide yourself for a while from the indignation of the Lord's wrath.
Then they come out of the bridal chamber...

(and return to earth for the day of the Lord.)

The Bride does not deserve punishment! She is the unblemished one! Do you not believe that Jesus loves you? Wow. Just, wow.
And you need to allow others their points of view and understandings. This is a discussion, not a "I am right, your are wrong" as you discuss these topics with your brothers and sisters.

BTW, we do know that Jesus loves us so there is no Wow, just wow. Please keep the ToS in mind when you reply to others that disagree with you.

You need not have to reply to this as it's a friendly warning.

Hey, you are actually talking some about the topic! I hope you got it all out of you that had you so stressed.
Ok, the above scriptures you posted...
Can you please show me where when Jesus comes to rapture His Bride, that He comes in Judgement to her? You getting too old to study this out. That passage is about the time of Jacobs Trouble, the great tribulation.
Learn the difference. There is Tribulation and then, there is Great Tribulation. They. Are. Different.
What matters and prevails is the Word of GOD, the Word is GOD, understand? I work with the Word of GOD. What does the Word of GOD say about the righteous Judgment of GOD?

Romans 2:5-11
But after your hardness and impenitent heart treasurest up unto thyself wrath against the Day of wrath (this Day arrived, the LORD's Day, that is the seventh and last Day/seventh and lasst millennium) and REVELATION of the righteous Judgment of GOD; (The Word is GOD, understand?)
6 Who will render to EVERY MAN according to his deeds:
7 To them who by patient continuance in well doing seek for glory and honour and immortality, eternal life:
8 But unto them that are contentious, and do not obey the truth, but obey unrighteousness, indignation and wrath,
9 Tribulation and anguish, upon every soul of man that doeth evil, of the Jew first, and also of the Gentile;
10 But glory, honour, and peace, to every man that worketh good, to the Jew first, and also to the Gentile:

11 For there is no respect of persons with God.
Get ready.

8 But unto them that are contentious, and do not obey the truth, but obey unrighteousness, indignation and wrath,
9 Tribulation and anguish, upon every soul of man that doeth evil, of the Jew first, and also of the Gentile;
10 But glory, honour, and peace, to every man that worketh good, to the Jew first, and also to the Gentile:

Indignation and wrath upon every soul that doeth evil. Agreed.

I thought scripture describes the Bride of Christ as spotless and unblemished though. The Bride does not obey unrighteousness or she wouldn't be the Bride.

Keep trying.

Back